Christmas Carol in San Diego Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANiceGuy
ANiceGuy
49 Followers

"Oh God, Oh FUCK, Carol I’m gonna cum!" I whispered a little louder than I should have but I wasn’t in control too well right then, Carol took all of it in her mouth. Well not all of it, some escaped the tight seal of her lips. She pumped and sucked and I gave her more cum than I thought possible. As she pulled off me and let my cock drop she looked up at me with cum running from the corners of her mouth and her cheeks puffed out with cum she was holding in her mouth. As she stood up and brought her lips to mine I knew I was going to enjoy this kiss more than the previous one if that was possible. It was a very sloppy kiss and yes I did enjoy more than any previous kiss I’d every ever had.

Just as I was wondering if I could stop time and make the kiss last forever her mother tapped gently on the bedroom door.

"Come and get it kids, lunch is ready."

"Just a minute mom were washing our hands." Carol called out as he pulled me into her bathroom and we did just that. I don’t know to this day how we managed to get dressed and ready for lunch without more kissing and fondling but we did. Carol didn’t reapply her lipstick in her rush and I wondered if her parents would notice. If they did they didn’t say anything.

When we came out I noticed her father had his movie camera in the living room playing around with it. We posed for him a little then went to the table to eat some food.

I also wondered as we ate if her parents knew that Carol, who was sitting on the other side of the table from me, had her bare foot between my legs and was sliding it up and down the erection she was causing.

I didn’t know what more Carol and her parents had in mind as they shared their Christmas season with me but I knew it was to be my best Christmas ever.

ANiceGuy
ANiceGuy
49 Followers
12