Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy

Story Info
Mom and daughter are dominated by cheerleaders.
  • November 2020 monthly contest
18.9k words
4.59
412.9k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Mom and daughter are dominated by cheerleaders.

Note 1: This began as an idea from my long-time editor Tex Beethoven. Besides this originally being his idea, then greatly modified by me with his support, and also in addition to his extensively editing the story while it grew and grew, he also illustrated it.

Note 2: This is a Holiday Season 2020 Contest story so please vote.

Note 3: All characters are at least 18-years-old.

I'd always known my secret life as an erotic writer would one day either come back to kick me in the ass, or to make all my fantasies come true.

Or maybe both simultaneously.

In a shocking turn of events, my shy nerdish daughter Carolyn had been invited to join the high school cheerleader squad three weeks ago. And I hadn't a clue why, but she'd accepted! Enthusiastically! I hadn't the faintest idea what to make of that.

I wasn't only bewildered about her enthusiasm about joining the snootiest and most elitist group of girls in the school, but I was totally shocked by her complete about face. In the past, even the recent past, my daughter had ranted on endlessly about these cheerleaders with their almighty attitudes, and about their either bullying or snubbing all the girls and boys they considered their inferiors... which was just about everyone.

Yet she was now so thrilled to join them, I didn't have the heart to mention all her prior diatribes.

It was her senior year of high school after all, and she obviously loved her sudden blossoming from being the obscure teacher's kid into a popular cheerleader. And to their credit I guessed, the squad had rallied around her like her new best friends, which apparently they'd now become, and they'd coached her in setting aside her longstanding and boring style of long dresses, ponytails and glasses, and she was now strutting around in sexier attire. (And doing that strutting with some justification; I had to admit she looked great!).

Was I a little worried about all these changes in my heretofore shy, bookish daughter? Yes, of course I was.

But previously I'd been more than a little worried about her almost total lack of a social life. She'd always been a top student, reliably honor roll just about since grades mattered, but she'd never gone out on dates, or even run around with some gaggle of girls; she'd always been pretty much of a loner.

So I decided just to wait and see what happened.

On Monday, December 21, the first day of Christmas Break up here in Canada, Carolyn texted me that she and a few other cheerleaders had been out caroling and were getting cold... could they please stop by to warm up?

Of course I agreed, adding I'd have some hot chocolate and treats waiting for them. I'd been baking Christmas goodies the entire day.

So I had homemade candy kiss cookies, frosted mistletoe-design cookies, a platter of gingerbread cookies of assorted sizes, shapes and personifications; and I'd even baked and decorated a Christmas cake! All those baked goods, as well as mugs of hot cocoa, and... ah yes, a few peppermint candy canes scattered around my coffee table, ready and waiting for when my daughter and her new cheerleader pals clumped in to blow on their cold hands.

Carolyn's three companions were dressed in identical sexy elf outfits with matching red hats, dresses and boots, and then to really up the ante on their red-hot outfits were sheer green nylons... so of course oblivious to them, my pussy instantly began tingling at the sight of these sexy cheerleaders, and the naughty thoughts sugar plum-ming through my head of having a fantasy come true one day... of becoming a pet to a cheerleader, or even better, to a group of them. I've written numerous stories about such events happening in various fashions... and sometimes I've even written about it happening to a personification of myself... in fact I was currently working on a new fiction where head cheerleader Paige herself seduced and dominated me in my classroom at school... and now, speak of the devil, here the beauty was in the flesh, standing in my living room in red and white Santa boots, along with the two girls Carolyn had told me were her two besties Naomi and Ava... and also of course with my daughter who was, oddly, wearing ankle-threateningly tall green heels and a long fur coat. Which was quite the surprise, since she didn't own either of those items.

"Hi, Mrs. Walker," Paige greeted me brightly. Then added rather melodramatically in a broad Cockney accent, "And thanks ever so for offering us four freezing match girls shelter from this sub-zero London stormy night. You're a jolly saint!" Which was ridiculous, but fun on so many counts, and it even played on My Fair Lady, which was the musical just finished up at our school. First of all, it never gets down to sub-zero in London unless you're talking Celsius (even though we lived in Canada, I assumed she didn't mean London, Ontario; there likely isn't a single Cockney to be found in that city); it wasn't anywhere near sub-zero outside right here either, it was in the mid-fifties (Fahrenheit); the sky was overcast, but the breezes were mild, which is nothing like stormy; and it wasn't nighttime, it was only late afternoon. And calling me a saint? Pshaw (I've always wanted to use that word)! Anybody who reads my stuff should know better than that; or erotica aside, even any student I've ever had to call on the carpet.

"It's my pleasure, you poor, dear waif," I replied with deepest sympathy, equally hamming it up.

"Your daughter has already become a great addition to our squad," Paige added, now speaking normally.

"She really loves being one of you girls," I gushed, glancing peripherally at Carolyn, who was still looking down sheepishly... which was odd.

"We can tell she loves it, she's a real team player," Naomi chipped in, although her tone implied she knew something I didn't.

"Yes, she really goes the extra mile," Ava added


"Well, it's great you invited her to join the team," I said. After a brief pause, as all three girls got out of their boots (plus mine out of her high heels) and now were in nylon-clad feet... and thus my twisted fetish and ultimate kryptonite was now surrounding me, "I bet you girls are cold and thirsty, even if it isn't Bulwer-Lytton's infamous 'dark and stormy night'; grab yourselves some hot cocoa and cookies."

"Oh, how cute," Paige said, bending down to grab a couple of gingerbread cookies.

"What can I say; I love Christmas, and I love baking," I said.

"So I see," Paige smiled, as she bit the head off a gingerbread man. "Mmmmmm, delicious."

"Thank you," I said, wondering what she would taste like. I hadn't tasted a woman since over a year ago at a teachers' conference.

"So... your daughter has really come out of her shell in the past few weeks," Paige said, "haven't you, Carolyn?"

"Yes, I guess you could call it that," Carolyn mumbled, still avoiding eye contact with anyone, and looking completely embarrassed.

"We've spent the entire day bringing Christmas cheer to all sorts of people, with a lot of Christmas Carolyn," Paige said.

"That's right, we've done lots of Carolyn today," Naomi added.

It almost sounded like they'd each said 'Carolyn' instead of 'Caroling', but I assumed I'd just misheard, and so replied, "That's really sweet of you girls."

"Yes, we've brought Christmas cheer to lots of people today," Paige smiled, as she came over to stand right in front of me.

"And we left them all completely satisfied," Naomi added, as I glanced down at her nylon-clad feet.

"Well, Carolyn did, especially," Ava added, all smiles. "What a trooper!"

"And our final Christmas Cheer delivery of the day will be the most epic yet," Paige said.

"Oh dear, are you girls going back out again?" I asked, thinking it was getting a bit late for any more door to door, and a little disappointed they were leaving, as I was secretly getting off on having three hot cheerleaders displaying their nylon-clad feet inside my home... although I couldn't understand my daughter's sheepish behavior.

"No, no, no," Paige smiled brightly. "You're our last stop."

"Oh, that's good," I said, even though I had a growing sense there was something strange developing here.

"Actually Mrs. Walker, it's very good, because we've arranged a special Christmas surprise for you," Paige said, as she picked up a mug of hot cocoa.

"Really?" I asked, unable to resist looking down at her nylon-clad feet.

"Surprises," Naomi interjected. "Plural."

"Yes, they're gifts you've wanted for a long time," Paige continued, still without actually giving anything informative away, as she leisurely sipped on her cocoa... with a cool, calm demeanor.

A worrisome thought leapt into my brain, which was that this conversation... this entire encounter actually... was very much like a plot from one of my own stories about submissive pets and such, and I stammered, glancing over to my daughter, who was still hidden away in that mysteriously all-concealing ankle-length fur coat, and still refusing to... or afraid to?... make eye contact with anyone, "Y-y-you girls didn't have to get me anything."

"Oh, we didn't get you anything, we just brought you some fresh homemade treats," Paige explained, still without actually explaining anything.

Again, this sounded like something directly out of some of my witty (well, I tended to hope they were witty) fictitious conversations. In my stories, someone mentioning 'fresh homemade' anything would be a sly (or not-so-sly anymore) reference to fresh pussy. But there was no way she was implying they were about to supply me with some of that... was there? Just the idea made my pussy tingle, but my mind worry.

"Your daughter kept herself very busy today granting Christmas wishes," Paige mentioned again, pulling out her phone. I thought that was a strange way of describing her singing Christmas Carols to people. Had she been taking requests?

"Yes, it turns out she's a hungry girl," Ava giggled, making no sense at all, as I glanced at her nylon-clad legs... each of these girls unknowingly (at least I hoped unknowingly) making my pussy wet.

"And she's really happy to bring joy to the world," Naomi added.

"You see, Jasmine," Paige said, using my first name instead of my last. "Your wise and caring daughter has told us exactly what you need for Christmas."

By now the penny had dropped and I could tell where all this was going, because given all the innuendo they'd been dropping, it was unmistakable! I just couldn't understand how... or why... they'd decided to seduce me. I glanced at my daughter again, and she finally met my eyes; hers being chock full of guilt, fear and apology. "Girls, I already have everything I need," I insisted inadequately, hoping against hope to remain in control, or perhaps in denial, since everything being said and done around me was so very much like a scene from one of my lesbian seduction stories, they could only have gotten those details from reading at least some of my writing.

"Oh, I don't think you have everything you need," she said, "or at least you won't for another several minutes," looking me in the eyes with all the confidence of a strong mistress... just like one of my own teenage characters, such as Bree, in my Lesbian MILF Seductress series. After a lengthy pause for her implications to sink in, she added, pausing after each syllable, "Silk...stock...ings...lov...er."

My eyes went very round at this unmistakable confirmation of my suspicions.

I tried to remain calm and deny the accusation, even as I wondered how she could possibly know I was secretly an erotica writer; so just clutching at straws by now, I queried querulously, "W-w-who on earth would call themselves something like that?"

"Oh, we all know it's you, Jasmine," Paige said, as she pointed to my feet and then to hers; "you wear sexy hosiery every day, and you can't help drooling over every girl who's wearing them."

The cheerleaders at our school... all of them... had begun wearing nylons to class a little while ago, and as I now reflected upon their sudden distracting change, I noted it had coincided pretty closely with the time my daughter joined the squad... only a few days afterwards.

"I do not," I denied, even as I uncontrolledly glanced down... yet again... to take in her nylon-clad toes.

"Yeah, right," she smirked, at this juncture my inability to avoid sneaking peeks blatantly obvious to everyone, as Paige snapped her fingers, and my daughter shrugged off her fur to reveal a shockingly revealing outfit. It was an extremely short and skimpy white dress that showed several inches of thigh above her green stockings, then an expanse of midriff that even revealed a bit of under-boob, and an abundance of cleavage displayed at the top. Slightly puzzling was a green strap across her upper chest emblazoned with a printed slogan reading NO PANTIES NO BRA.

"Carolyn, what on earth are you wearing?" I wailed, although the idea of my parentally saying anything to her that could include the accusative phrase 'young lady' would obviously be insane of me. She was the one who'd discovered all my sexy secrets in the first place, so I really wouldn't have a leg to stand on if I attempted to say anything at all condemnatory to her; it would also be horribly hypocritical of me, given my well-established views (on forums such as Literotica, not bandied about at school) about busybodies restricting the sexual activities of other people without compelling justification. Yet I also couldn't pretend I was okay with this. If my eighteen-year-old wallflower of a daughter had decided to begin exploring her sexuality, I was highly in favour and wanted to give her all the support I could. But on the other hand, I needed to protect her from these strong-willed cheerleaders who must be exploiting her for their own personal pleasure... or I assumed they were.

"I...um..." my daughter struggled to answer, clearly humiliated at being outed to her very own mother.

"And what's that slogan on your chest about?" I asked, trying to process the details of this shocking development. It was one thing for me to submit to three hot cheerleaders, I'd been making my own choices for decades. But it was very much another thing for said cheerleaders to abuse my daughter in some dominant fashion... tricking or coercing her into doing things against her will. Especially if I was somehow responsible for it.

Before my daughter had a chance to speak, Paige ordered her, not unkindly, "Show her the meaning of the slogan, my pet."

Carolyn, still avoiding any eye contact with me, removed her sad excuse for a dress, silently dropped to her knees, and crawled towards me just like a classic submissive.

"Do you like your semi-wrapped gift?" Paige gloated, before adding, "although I know your favourite incestuous fantasy is doing your sisters."

"Paige..." I began, but then didn't know what to say.

"Your lovely daughter has been spreading so much joy today," she said, bringing her phone to my face, making me gasp with all sorts of emotions: shame, arousal, guilt, lust, even desire for my own flesh and blood: my daughter!

The picture was of Principal Carter... the principal of our school and hence my boss... lying on her desk, her legs spread and my only child crouching between them, clearly licking away and making her come.

My mouth dropped open at seeing my daughter doing something I myself had fantasized about doing more than once.

Mrs. Carter wasn't overly pretty, but she was a strong-willed, dominant woman I'd imagined serving in a variety of ways... such as licking her from beneath her desk, bending over and taking a strap-on from her, or eating her asshole while she was on a call with someone.

Paige, reading my twisted mind, said, "Don't worry, slut Carter will be more than willing to permit you too to enjoy your lunch in her office, just as soon as I introduce you to each other properly... or rather... improperly."

"Slut Carter?" I asked, even though I'd heard her, but I was still staring at the picture as one would a car crash... knowing I should look away, but unable to.

"She's been a pet to the cheerleaders for a decade," Paige said. "My sister used her regularly a couple years ago... since as I've learned from your writing: the more formidable a female's day to day personality is, the more likely she is to be a submissive slut beneath her take charge exterior."

"Wow," I said, unable to imagine my principal, who was married to a province congressman no less, having been a submissive to the school cheerleaders for all these years... I wasn't only stunned, but jealous. For all those years if I'd only known, I could have been submitting to those same cheerleaders. (My erotica writing career having started just over ten years ago seeming rather ironic.)

"Yeah, and that was the tamest picture we took today," Paige said, as she swiped her phone to a second picture.

"Oh my God, there are more?!" I gasped, this next one substantially wilder, and with an audience... all of whom could clearly see my daughter performing as a submissive pet for the entire cheerleading squad. Although upon closer examination, it appeared everyone present was a cheerleader.

"She loved this workout, didn't you, slut Carolyn?" Paige asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Carolyn answered, sitting on her heels and propped up on her hands like a dog or a cat might do beside her Mistress... which added to the surreal reality of what was happening.

My sweet, innocent daughter (or so I'd always considered her) was on all fours sucking on a footlong strap-on cock attached to Naomi, while getting fucked from behind by Ava wearing a smaller one. Paige was watching amused, and two other cheerleaders, a naked, soaking wet and really cute Janet in the shower, and a barely in the photo Candace apparently wearing a towel, watching the D/S sex act. To my surprise, Naomi was licking away at my daughter's pussy, which dominants rarely do.

Even though I was stunned, hoping Carolyn had at least been enjoying herself, I also felt a rush of disappointment not to see more of Candace, as she was my second (after Paige) most favourite self-pleasuring fantasy this year.

"Your daughter loves getting fucked by strap-ons, don't you, slut?" Paige asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Carolyn repeated, saying as little as possible during this humiliating and ongoing reveal.

"It's okay honey; in case you're worried, I still love you just as much as I always have," I said, knowing she needed some reassurance that I wasn't angry at her for the predicament she was in.