Christmas Cracker

Story Info
What has Auntie bought you? It's a beautiful dressy surprise.
6.6k words
4.52
114.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

It was Christmas 2005. I sat on the lounge floor with my sister surrounded by family and friends. The Christmas tree sparkled and after our dinner we had gathered round the tree to open our presents. As I felt Aunties soft parcel Mum whispered in my ear. 'Be grateful for what ever you receive. We all know Aunties a bit kooky. I've no idea what she's bought you. Be kind to her I don't want her to suffer a relapse.'

I recall my last birthday present of a HB pencil, some navy-blue socks and a cheese grater and smirk inwardly. Mum was right Auntie was getting strange with her old age. I look at my sister Julie who is already ripping open her parcel from Auntie. I settle back on my knees and break off the elaborate glittery bow. My mind spins into overdrive. I guess she's bought me a ghastly coloured shirt or knitted me an unfashionable jumper. Julie, impatient as ever has her gift unwrapped. It's a red Saints football shirt. Most girls would be unimpressed but unbeknown to many Julie is a tomboy and loves football, plays for an all girls team and supports the Saints enthusiastically.

'Thanks Auntie - I've always wanted one of these.'

Auntie is cleaning the thick lenses of her glasses with a handkerchief but looks up to smile happily and nod.

Julie looks proudly at me. 'Come on slow coach what's Auntie bought you?'

To my horror everyone in the room puts down what they where opening and watches me intently. Under pressure I tear the brightly coloured wrapping and see fro the corner of my eye Auntie smiling warmly. I brace myself to look delighted whatever she's bought me. I tear off some more tape and peel back a small corner of wrapping paper and peer inside so no one else can see. I freeze - whatever it is it's made of a pink satiny fabric and my mind goes into scrambles. What can it be and do I want it? I feel rooted to the spot in terror.

'What is it dear?' Mum asks.

'Not sure,' I say.

Auntie laughs delighted with the suspense she's created. 'I hope I've got your size?'

I gulp; more fear and I tear away another tiny corner. Pink, my size! This wasn't looking good. Every ribbon savoured, every bit of tape lovingly peeled, every sheet folded and preserved. I wish I could fast forward time to when we had finished opening our presents and where relaxing with a drink watching the Queens speech. Anything was better than this.

'Come on, we haven't got all day,' my sister cries lunging forward, tearing at the wrapping. I yank it from her and it fell apart in our hands and a pretty pink party dress tumbles to the floor. I try to smile like a children's television presenter, gushing like a fountain but I can't. Instead I stare aghast at the net underskirts, antique lace trimming, sequins, ribbons and bows.

'Oh Mummy,' my sister cry's squealing like a piglet, 'Look at Rosemary's lovely dress. It's beautiful.'

I stare at her aghast. I'd forgotten Auntie often mistook me as a Rosemary. I blamed her old age buy Julie teased me by saying it was because I was so slight and feminine with long hair and perfect skin. I think she was just jealous.

'It's not for you, Julie. Keep your mitts off it,' Auntie says, 'I bought this for Rosemary. She's got such a lovely figure and wears such drab masculine clothes. She'll never meet a nice boy dressing like she does.'

I grimace and shake my head in disbelief and look at my sister in disbelief. She's grinning like a Cheshire cat.

'Remember,' she winks, 'it's better to give than to receive.' A smile twitches involuntary at the corner of my mouth. Its still tagged and I hope Aunties kept the receipt.

Auntie coughs. 'I'm sure you've got luscious legs under those trousers. You should show them.'

My throat dries and I look round the room for support. There is none. I want to laugh and ridicule the dress but knew it would hurt Auntie's feelings. My sister wasn't much help either as she had the dress in her hands and was placing it against her own shoulders. 'Nice,' she says. 'Come on you - stand up,'

I look at Mum for salvation but instead she gives me a encouraging wink. 'Go on darling show us how pretty you can be.'

I blush and reluctantly stand. I look round the room. My step dads trying desperately not to laugh and Uncle George is smiling as if he's won the lottery. Uncle Mike and Mums friend, Dave and Trish, grin sheepishly. No one offers me a hand or a plausible opt out. I stand and as I straighten my sister presses the dress against me. 'Oh look it's gorgeous Mum,' she says holding it against me with one hand and flicking the skirts outwards with the other.

Uncle George lets out a builder type wolf whistle and I feel my cheeks redden.

Auntie is polishing her glasses again. 'Come on dearie make an old lady happy and put it on.'

'What a lovely idea,' my sister adds playing along with the situation.

I shake my head 'No,' I say firmly and take the dress off Julie and attempt to rewrap it back in the Christmas paper. The room is silent and everyone looks at me aghast as if I'd confessed to something awful like a murder.

Auntie looks as if she's going to cry. 'What's the matter honey have you got it already? Not your colour? Or do you prefer long sleeves?'

I shake my head. 'No... It's incredibly kind! Amazingly thoughtful. Very generous. I just feel terrible I only gave you a soap on a rope and this must have been so expensive.'

'Oh Rosemary darling,' she gushes, 'don't be stupid. I saw this the other week and immediately thought of you.'

Er... Thanks very pretty.' I say, 'I'm sure I'll wear it ... one day.'

Mum shuffles forward in her seat. 'Nonsense darling, don't be shy. Auntie has gone to some considerable effort. The least you could do is try it on ... NOW' Her voice is strong and meaningful and I feel as if under order. That's when it happens. My tiny cock which up until than had been dormant, twitches. Only slightly at first but the more I thought of the pretty pint dress hanging off my shoulders, my long legs exposed and everyone admiring how pretty I looked the more it began to throb.

I turn and face Mum pulling a face fit for "Lord of the Rings" but my sister is already dragging me through the lounge door. 'I'll help her. We won't be long. You all wait. Have another mince pie or drink another sherry... when we return you won't recognise him...' She giggles and gives me another tug, '...her, I mean her. You won't recognise her.'

Upstairs in Julies bedroom out of earshot I stare at her annoyed. 'What are you playing at?' I hiss. 'You know I can't possibly wear this dress, I'll look a fool.'

Julie ignores my bleating and unwrapped the dress and laid it carefully on her Bed. 'I can see your reluctance but Auntie will be heartbroken. She's convinced your some distant cousin called Rosemary. She may be not all there but she looks so healthy. I don't want to be the one to tell her. What harm will it do? Everyone downstairs understands.'

She was right I knew I had little option. I focus on the dress lying elegantly on Julie's bed. Yet alarm bells are ringing in my head. They're starting to clang wildly. What am I to do? I thought. For an instant I cannot move. Oh Jesus. What have I done? What have I done? My heart starts to thump as I take in my situation. My batty Auntie thinks I'm a girl called Rosemary. I've been given the most feminine dress for Christmas I've ever seen. My Mum and a roomful of guests are expecting me to wear it just to please my Auntie. And to top it all I was incredibly hot, my cock was as hard as iron and I was scaring myself with the thought that I might enjoy dressing as Rosemary. There's a loud clapping sound and I jump in fright. Julie taps her watch.

'Come on, come on Rosemary let's get you ready. They'll expect you back down in a few minutes.'

I swallow nervously. Fuck what am I to do?

'Er... OK,' I say feebly. 'What do you want me to do?'

I have never felt so powerless in my life. I have a sudden image of Auntie realising I'm not Rosemary and hyperventilating. I close my eyes and see her slumped in her chair, her blood pressure dropping, her temperature rising, her breathing erratic. I think hospitals, oxygen, intensive care and even death. Oh God. This could get really nasty. But I mean, its not like I have any other option. It's not like I could convincingly pass as Rosemary ... Could I? I pick up the pink dress and finger it, my mind whirling round and round. Auntie has been very generous if rather misdirected. Mum, Julie and everyone downstairs seemed very supportive and understanding. It's not like I have any option. Maybe dressing as Rosemary will help Auntie convalesce. Some good may come of this I may be a hero. Abruptly I realize I have my hand in my pocket cupping my spasming cock and I come to a decision. I'll busk it for a few hours. It can't be hard. I'll show Auntie the dress, flash some leg and behave all girly or whatever. I'll think of it as my little thank-you to them. Then as soon as they lose interest I'll find a convincing excuse to leave the room. I'll pop back upstairs, change; reappear as myself and Auntie will never know I was Rosemary.

Ok. Calm down. Prioritise. I need to undress, put on some make-up, brush my hair and put on Auntie's dress. I thank God Julie's by my side offering help. I go to speak but to my surprise Julie's one step ahead of me. My shoes and socks are off and she has already taken off my belt and unfastened my trousers. Reluctantly I let them fall to the floor and step out of them. Julie is too busy to notice my excitement. I take off my shirt as Julie rummages in her top draw.

'You're about my size. These should fit,' and without further ado she drops some soft lingerie in my hands.

I blush. 'No...' I say. 'I don't see the point. The dress is one thing but knickers...' She stops me short.

'You can't do this half heatedly or you will look stupid. Besides they're beautiful!' She grins and shakes her head whilst wrapping a white lacy underwired bra round my chest. 'You've got to wear lingerie that shows off your assets and looks good under your dress.'

I turn and she clips it firmly in place then feeds my arms through the tiny spaghetti straps. She giggles then wraps two Satsuma's in soft pink tissue and stuffs them into the lacy cups. 'Panties,' she says pointing a beautifully painted fingernail to my boxers. 'You know you can't wear them.' She then notices my bulging crutch and a tiny damp patch spreading in the cotton. 'My, my' she chides, 'you're not telling me everything are you and she gives my cock a playful flick. I blush and feel tears welling up in my eyes. 'I can't help it,' I bawl and Julie seems genuinely concerned. She cradles my head on her shoulder. 'There, there Rosemary don't be shy. Let the young girl in you come out. I now you want to.' I sniff pathetically and smell her perfume. The truth is

I love the weight of the bra and marvel how the straps on my shoulders already make me feel girlish. I shrug turn my back to her and drop my boxers down my legs. She hands me the matching panties. Snowy white with delicate embroidery, lace edging matching my bra. I pull them up my legs. The lace tickles my hairless legs and as I do my cock begins to wilt. Julie now ignores my arousal and wraps a delicate suspender belt round my tiny waist and pokes the webbing under my panties.

I quiver with excitement. 'Are you really sure,' I say as my cock begins to mould itself into a feminine mound. She nods and hands me a pair of stockings and I perch on her bed to roll them up my legs

Julie takes the impossibly sheer stockings from me and teases the fabric gently. 'It's nothing to be ashamed of. I've known about your sexual fantasy for years. Many boys like to dress as girls'

What?' I cry. 'You do?'

She laughs rolling the stockings up my legs. 'I'm your sister silly. I know these things besides you talk in your sleep and the walls are paper thin.'

'Oh no!' I say but I don't know what to add as the soft silky stockings make me quiver causing my mouth to dry like a parched desert.

She laughs like a teenager with her first crush. 'You are silly you don't even know yourself. You should take a long hard look in the mirror. You've got beautiful hair, soft yet firm skin, no wrinkles, a stunning complexion and just look at these legs.' she runs her nimble fingers up and down my legs straightening the nylon as she goes. They feel tremendous. I bite my lip as I shudder with excitement. 'Oh Rosemary I'm so jealous. They're so long, slender and smooth. You're such a woman and you don't even know it. I've got footballer thighs.'

Me, True fully - I'm deliriously happy. My own sister making me up as an equal - a beautiful girl. My heart flutters. This is my secret dream. A perfect Christmas. I feel like a young girl with her first dolls pram. I couldn't wish for more. An opportunity to dress as my girlish desire without fear, humiliation or ridicule.

Speechless I remain perched on her bed, the panties slipping between my cheeks, as Julie slips each foot into a high-heeled shoe. I feel intoxicated as she buckled my ankles into them with tiny straps decorated with an imitation diamond.

I'm soon struggling to stand finding it hard to cope with my weighty breasts and the pitch of the shoes. I take a few furtive steps and very soon I'm like a duck in water, mincing about the room as if born in heels. Julie gets quite bossy and I'm soon sitting on a stool in front of her make-up mirror. Mum bursts into the bedroom. She looks at me in Julie's lingerie and heels. Surprise is evident on her face.

'Well done Julie,' she says, 'Rosemary will look smashing. Oh-so-cute.'

I look back at her with doey eyes terrified that we where taking it all rather seriously but to the contra she was delighted. 'Hurry up we're all very excited.' I heave a sigh of relief glad my legs where safely obscured under her dressing table as my cock began to throb uncontrollably again. I didn't want mum to see the pleasure I was in.

Mum pleased with our progress disappeared downstairs whilst Julie worked frantically, she arched my brows, lightly dappled my face with foundation, coated my lips with lipstick, lengthened my eye lashes with mascara, emphasized my eyes with eye liner and dusted my lids with shadow. She even accentuated my cheeks with blusher. Twenty minutes later she giggled excitedly and dropped a cream coloured half-slip over my head. It cascaded down my soft silky body as if cream poured from a jug. It was cool and silky and I was grateful for its cock covering length. 'Now for your magnificent dress.' She cleared her throat as if announcing an important speaker. 'Step in your pretty dress Rosemary your guests await you.' She giggles for the first time and shakes the dress invitingly. I hold my breath as if about to dive off the top board of a swimming pool and step carefully into the dress careful not to snag my heels on the many underskirts. I feel light-headed as the netting tickles my slender ankles like a thousand tiny fingers. She pulls it up my thighs the material rustles alluringly.

'It's a bit old fashioned,' I say.

Julie nods. 'It's so incredibly feminine. I've no idea where she bought it from or when she expected you to wear such a creation. It reminds me of a little girls party dress.'

I nod sheepishly. ' I feel like Alice in wonderland,' I confess.

Julie looks at me and smiles. 'Good, that's not a bad thing... Considering.' I smile back as she slips my arms into the puffball sleeves, zips me up and clasps me in. I suddenly feel trapped and wonder if I could ever take the dress off without aid.

Julie stands back and eye's me with admiration, her head cocked to one side like a bird. 'Oh my dear,' she says finally. 'Oh my goodness the dress is so flattering. You're transformed. You look fitter, you look healthier ... you look happy.' She walks round me tugging at bits of the dress and flicking off tiny bits of fluff. 'Who could ever imagine this dress would make you look so beautiful.'

I give a bashful smile. 'I suppose I do feel different. I suppose the dress does me feel like a girl.' I lick my lips tasting Julie's lipstick mulling my transformation over. 'I like wearing the dress. I feel so pretty and submissive.'

I waltz around the room the skirts swishing and eventually come to rest opposite her mirror. I stand and gaze open mouthed at my reflection. I too am flabbergasted. I hardly recognise myself. My ankles look shapely, my legs long, my hips womanly, my waist narrow and my chest buxom. My cock spasms again and for a brief moment I think I'm going to come in my panties.

'Happy Christmas, Auntie,' I say to my reflection in a high-pitched girlish voice. 'And ... er ... what do you think of my legs in your present?' I perform a delicate spin so that my skirt spirals outwards lifting upwards exposing my long slender legs.

'Oh gosh!' I say trying to hide my modesty. But it's too late Julie's seen the unfeminine bulge in my panties.

'Don't worry you'll be fine. Are you that excited?' she asks as if the tell-tale bulge wasn't evidence enough.

I wasn't sure what she meant but my cock was threatening to spring like a caged tiger from my minuscule panties that barely covered a postage stamp.

'Why don't you pop into the bathroom? For some relief.'

I blush, 'Yes I could do with going to the toilet.'

She smiles knowingly. 'You'll find some hand cream in the cupboard.' she says. I blush again not favoring the idea that my sister knows I'm a wanker. 'I'll be waiting in my room.'

I nod and quickly skip into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Alone at last my hands first cup my breasts then strokes my cock and for the first time fingers my bum. I simultaneously look at my reflection in the cabinet. I cant stop looking at myself. Again the image of the pretty girl is unbelievable. My cock jerks uncontrollably and its only will power that stops me spurting cum into my panties. 'Hurry up,' I hear Julie call. 'Don't get lost in there.'

'Almost done,' I reply hitching my skirts up. But I could barely see my panties under the swath of underskirts yet I couldn't miss my huge unfeminine cock. With my free hand I found Julie's hand cream and smeared a knob on my cock. I immediately dropped to my knees careful not to ladder my stockings and massaged the cream into my throbbing member. I gave in to my emotions. The effect was dramatic. Like an elastic band stretched taught. I suddenly snapped and my cock erupted like a dormant volcano slowly at first but as the jerks intensified it shot a jet of warm creamy jisam into the air. It was heavenly, to die for. I gasp aloud and collapse on the floor as my previously rampant cock becomes flaccid and wilts to snug pantie proportions.

There's a tap on the door. 'Rosemary, you nearly ready.'

'Yes,' I gasp struggling to stand. I wash my now tamed cock and slip it neatly into my panties. The effect was magical my groin had now become a feminine mound. I brush down my skirts and open the door ready for anything.

Julie takes the lead and as steps down the stairs my dress swung like a church bell with an almost deafening rustle. Julie stops mid step, turns and looks up at me. I desperately try to see over my skirts where to place my feet. 'Careful of your skirts,' she raises an arched eye brow.

'It's not easy,' I bleat, 'I can see everything.'

She winks and shakes her head. 'Try holding your skirt down as you step. You'll find it less revealing and you should be able to see.' She was right.

Downstairs Julie opens the door ajar and pokes her head into the lounge. A Christmas CD is playing on the stereo and sleigh bells are chiming in the background. She clears her throat. 'Introducing the one and only. The girl everyone's talking about this Christmas. The breaker of a thousand men's hearts. The beautiful R-o-s-e-m-a-r-y.' There's a ripple of expectant applause and I take a sharp intake of breath. She holds my hand flings open the door, pulling me inside, swirling me around as if a competitive ballroom dancer. Everyone's looking at me. I have never felt more self-conscious in my life. I'm a young girl. I have to behave like a young girl.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers
12