Christmas Cracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, damn!" He growled, clenching his teeth together as she continued to bob her head in his lap.

As well as his cock, her mouth filled with his fresh precum and an abundant amount of her saliva that swirled around his aching length. It filled the room with pleasant slurping noises that were music to his ears. The liquid dancing in her mouth escaped at the corners and streamed down her chin, leaving a trail that spilled down to the floor. Then he felt her swallow, and that pleasant sucking sensation turned outright demanding as he slid into her throat.

It took his breath away as Callie opened her mouth and continued to introduce his cock to her tonsils before taking him deeper still. His eyes widened in shock as he marvelled at the lewd sight of her silky lips swallowing him inch by inch until her nose was getting tickled by his pubic hair. Given their mutual fondness of licking and sucking at each other's genitals, he kept himself trimmed down there for her sake. He was glad he did as she demonstrated her full-on sword swallowing technique to the point where her chin came to rest against his balls.

She'd taken every inch of him down her throat, and he revelled in the exquisite tightness and the way she continued suckling at the base of his cock.

"Fuck, Callie! That's enough. Damn, you are so good at that!"

His assertion brought a low moan from her that he felt tingle through his cock, and she wiggled her bare ass with pride before sliding his cock all the way back out of her throat before planting a parting kiss on the tip.

"See? I can be extremely good when I want to be." She laughed and wiped her mouth.

"You can," he conceded with a somewhat relieved smile. Much more of that and he'd have been cumming again, and he had other plans for their next bout. "Although, can I tell you a secret?"

"You can tell me anything." She smiled happily up at him.

"I rather like that naughty elf, and all the naughty things she does."

Her smile turned into a laugh that in turn shifted to a delighted scream as he lunged for her. They play wrestled, as he shifted his hands to tickle under her arms. That brought fresh warmth to her otherwise snowy features as she laughed and wiggled herself against him. Her small breasts jiggled enticingly as she eventually tried to shift onto her hands and knees again and scramble away from him. Fortunately, this presented him with a stunning view of her firm, perfectly rounded ass and he locked onto that target with new determination.

When she felt his hands grasp her waist to pull her back against him, her laugh soon devolved into a soft moan when she felt his cock slide up between her rear cheeks and his balls lightly slap against her clit. She pretended to try to get away a few more times so he'd pull her back and renew that contact with her sensitive nub.

"Oh, Santa." She lifted the back of her hand to cast it against her brow dramatically. "I've been such a bad elf, can you help me? I want to be good. I really do. It's just that I really have a hard time concentrating. Especially when I've got such a big, long, thick cock like this one on my mind all the time."

Callie highlighted the words "big", "long," and "thick" by lifting her ass up and down to grind against his length. The slippery lips of her pink pussy smeared her juices over his hard flesh along with some fresh cum he'd left inside her earlier.

"I think I can help you, Callie," he said in an oddly quiet voice.

He then surprised her by sliding his hand up along her back, gently massaging her tense muscles with tender caresses as his touch wandered up to her neck. Instead of grasping her shoulder to keep her from "escaping" he instead lifted his hand to run through the wild, red locks of her hair. She let out a soft hum of contentment as his tender touch stroked through her mane, and then gasped as his fingers locked together around a thick clump. It didn't hurt her, but the forceful way he slowly urged her head to the side made her whimper with excitement. Had she gone too far in her teasing?

It turned out that she'd gone just far enough, as he took his other hand and grasped his own cock to press it into the opening of her tight pussy. Once she felt that wonderful intruder again, she felt her body yield and softly moaned his name.

"Oh, Wendall. It feels fucking amazing!" she breathed as she once again felt him push inside her, spreading open her clinging inner walls.

His strong body leaned over her, sliding inside until he felt that sweet resistance that told him she'd taken all that she could. She felt his hot breath lightly caress her ear before his tongue smoothly licked across the lobe. His hand still held tightly to her hair, pulling just enough to keep her in thrall. The touch of his tongue brought a shiver of delight through her, and her pussy gave his cock an instinctive squeeze.

"I know what this bad Elf needs," he playfully growled.

She managed to squeeze a little laugh at that from between two rather breathless moans. Their first time together had been wonderful, loving and definitely mutually fulfilling. That was more than she'd ever dreamed of before meeting him, but Callie was a rather naughty elf and like most of her kin she did have a slightly submissive streak. The combination of her eager servitude to her boss and her rampant libido were making the current situation something of a dream come true for the horny elf.

Settled on her hands and knees in front of a great mountain of a man who took her fiery sex-drive and poured gasoline on it. She managed to twist her head to look over her shoulder at him. A definite improvement over his predecessor, he hardly even looked like the guy on the greeting cards any longer. His large body rippled with hard muscle, his long beard hung down to his chest and his naked figure was reminiscent of a pagan god. Those bright blue eyes of his gleamed at her with a base desire that reflected in her own gaze.

He started moving, not slowly this time but with hard thrusts that seemed to touch her core with every movement. She screamed at the sudden movement, which she hadn't entirely been expecting but thoroughly approved of. Her toes had reddened as they curled and her body bucked against him trying to find some sense in the sensations he sent through her like a series of heated explosions. With a firm grip in her hair, his free hand came down in a light, stinging smack on her bare ass.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried as that single spank seemed to detonate a powerful and shocking orgasm that ripped through her.

He smiled over clenched teeth at her reaction to getting her naughty ass smacked. A little pink imprint of his fingers was soon spotted on those rapidly moving, creamy cheeks. The impact had spurned her from those wild movements and seemingly challenged her to bring her body in rhythm with his rapid thrusts.

Glad that he had found release already, he realised there was no way in hell he'd have managed to keep up that pace inside that incredible pussy for long. He slowed things down a little to urge her head to the side so he could lean in and crush his lips against hers in a ravenous kiss. This brought his chest up against her back, and his thrusts became shorter without losing the rapid rhythm they'd fallen into. Holding that bright, red hair firmly with one hand, he reached beneath her with the other to grasp her bare breast. A moan of delight from the elf woman was smothered against his lips.

She forced him to break the kiss as his fingers grasped one of the apple-sized globes merrily jiggling beneath her. A long, slow groan of delight built up into a scream of encouragement as she started pushing back against him with renewed fervor. Kiss-swollen lips curved upwards at the corners as her eyes rolled and she enjoyed the way he kneaded her bouncing tits whilst lengthening his strokes once again.

His fingers caught her hard nipples between them and gently pinched the sensitive peaks, forcing another orgasm to tear its way up through her leaving her shuddering in its wake. Finally, he released her hair and whilst still shamelessly groping her tits he reached under her to stroke along her trim belly. Her hair quickly shook out to its usual wild style and she suddenly clamped her knees together when she felt his fingers descend to slip over her clit.

The feeling of that tight pussy suddenly squeezing his cock as her legs closed almost made him lose control of himself and give over to his own climax. Instead, he took a few deep breaths and managed to hold back. He continued pistoning inside her and enjoying the feel of her soft breasts against his open palm whilst lightly stroking across her clit each time he plunged inside her. Using those light strokes to judge her reaction, he saw her cumming again almost immediately and he flicked his fingertips rapidly across that sensitive little bud until she seemed to lose control of herself completely.

Her back arched perfectly as she thrashed against him, pushing her ass back hard with each thrust of his cock inside her. His touch dancing across her breasts and over her clit sent her soaring up into the stratosphere to see bright stars before her eyes. Thunderous crashes of bliss ran through her like a storm, setting one climax against the next as she lost herself completely to a primal need for her lover.

If he'd had trouble controlling himself before, it was certain that he was lost when she started behaving like some wild thing, desperate for him to fill her again.

It didn't take much more of that for her wish to be fulfilled. He almost staggered with the strength of what was building inside him, and quickly released her to steady his hands upon her shoulders. Wanting to continue ravishing her through what he felt rising through his cock, he took a firm grip and greedily thrust his hips into her again and again. She certainly didn't complain, feeling herself being taken by a man who had lost control to his desire for her was quite the compliment. Especially since the hard, deep thrusts were still sending shockwaves through her body.

She felt the first spurt of his cream release inside her, pooling along her slick channel before the second came with more force. He lifted his head into a deep roar upon finding his release, and the thunderous noise echoed out of the grotto and through the empty workshops. The thick ropes of his cum continued splashing against her sensitive flesh, and he kept fucking her like a man possessed. Their mixed juices seeped out of her, dripping down onto the rug and trickling across his balls as they slapped against her clit with each drive of his hips.

In his all his years he'd never quite known it was possible to feel that good. Their mutual desire burned so hot that the act felt something akin to a tornado crossing the path of a hurricane, and the results were seemingly just as devastatingly powerful. When his orgasm finally receded, he felt the strain on his powerful legs and finally fell back onto his ass.

Callie was yoinked backwards part of the way with him since his hands were firmly gripping her shoulders, and she let out a little yell of surprise. Hoisted up into a sitting position, she felt him slide out of her along with quite a bit of his cum. Her own bare ass landed on his hard belly where she quickly lost her balance and flopped down beside him. They caught each other with mutually bemused expressions before each figured out what had happened and they shared a laugh.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk for a little while after that," he admitted with a chuckle as he rubbed his legs where the tension had finally relaxed leaving his tendons feeling like jelly.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk until next Christmas," Callie flashed him a wicked smile before dipping two fingers between her thighs and then licking away the sticky-sweet juices she brought back a few seconds later. "Mmm, yum."

The sight of her happily licking her fingers of the proceeds of their sex sent a quiet little thrill through him, and he immediately felt his cock tingle again.

"You've got to be kidding me." He looked down between his thighs at the insistent beast, finding that it rallying itself already for round 3.

"You know how it goes, 'tis the season to be jolly." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Well then, let's go be jolly in your bed for a while whilst my knees recover."

"Sure, you go on up and I'll be with you in about three hours when I can feel my legs again."

"Oh, well we can't be having that now, can we?" He chuckled, summoning his strength and rising to his feet before leaning down to tuck an arm under her legs and another behind her back.

It didn't take much effort to hoist her up, for she weighed practically nothing despite her own rather incredible strength. Though she did quickly wrap her arms around his shoulders to plant a contented kiss on his lips.

"I really like the way you think, Wendall," she said.

He carried her upstairs soon after that and once they were in bed it didn't take long for Callie's lower body to become strangely alive once again once he was back inside her. By the time they had finished up there and stumbled down to what remained of the feast, they both heartily agreed that it was the best Christmas they'd ever had.

* * * * *

1 Year Later.

The snows had fallen, the ride had been taken, the presents had been delivered, and once again Santa and his favourite elf were snuggled together in bed snoozing through the day.

It had been a very exhausting year for everyone at the North Pole, because not only had they needed to produce millions of gifts but also to bring the workshops back up to scratch.

Near the bed there was a window that led out onto a balcony overlooking a large underground winter wonderland garden. It was a much more pleasant sight to look out upon than the great depths of the endless production belts. Those had been done away with in favour of smaller work-stations for each elf set on multiple floors as opposed to a seemingly bottomless pit.

The elves were much happier, and their output had increased by 50 percent without exhaustion seeping away at their magic. Over the course of the year, each captain of the elven workforce had been made a high-elf by Santa himself. The workers did sometimes get on with each other a bit too well, and elven resources spent a good deal of their time prying apart overly affectionate couples during the days. Their residences had been returned to their former state, with each elf being given their own bedroom rather than the communal barracks they'd shared before. Although it seemed that they had grossly overestimated the number of rooms they really needed, as most of them tended to wander into each others rooms at night to enjoy themselves. Over half of the beds usually remained empty on any given night, but at least they all now had a place to keep their stuff.

Beside him, he felt Callie stir and nuzzle her face against his chest, pushing the thick white beard out of the way. His hand slowly lifted to run his fingers through her hair and she let out a little hum of delight.

"Let's not get up today," she said.

"But it's Christmas Day! I thought you looked forward to this all year long?" He chuckled with amusement. If truth be told he wasn't exactly eager to get moving when she was so nicely snuggled up beside him.

"I do! But I think this is my favourite part. It was this bit that I remembered most last year."

"Really? That's disappointing. I really did put a lot of effort into the part before we went to sleep, you know."

She lifted her head a little to look up at him with an amused smile before giving his firm belly a playful slap.

"You know what I mean. I definitely enjoyed that part too. Enjoyed it this year as well, if you must know. I think my pussy is still glowing. I just love waking up in the morning with you. It's like you get to forget everything, and then slowly you remember who you are. The room comes into view, and you see where you are. Then you get the memories and start piecing everything together before your brain comes properly online. I get to be Callie, the happy elf who has one of the best jobs ever. Just when I'm rocking how awesome it is to be me, I feel you beside me and then everything gets better. You're warm, and maybe snoring."

"Snoring?" His thick, white eyebrows lofted in shock.

"Oh yeah! They're nice soft snores though, and you sometimes 'ho, ho, ho' in your sleep."

Santa's cheeks went a good deal redder on hearing about that.

"I like it, I like keeping my eyes closed and listening to you there. I like reliving the memory of what we've been up to, and I save up to that moment when I open my eyes and see you there. Then I remember it's Christmas Day, and we're together and we're happy." She lifted her head and shifted slightly to place a light kiss on his lips that was welcomed and lovingly reciprocated. "It's the best feeling in the world."

"Well when you put it that way you won't get any arguments from me. I confess that I do it too. Just lie here enjoying you sleeping beside me. There's no snoring from you, of course."

"I should hope not! I'm a dignified elf!" She grinned.

"The morning farts are a bit difficult to handle sometimes though."

"I do not fart in my sleep!" She sat up, hoisted up her pillow and wacked him across the face with it.

"Oh yes, I'm afraid so. I remember the first morning it happened. I thought a large ship was coming to shore during heavy fog."

She burst out laughing and the pillow thwacked him across the nose again. "That is so not true!"

"Ask the guys in warehouse 6. I hear that they sometimes have to deal with the after-shocks until mid-afternoon."

"That's it. I'm going to be spending a whole lot of this year writing apologies."

"Why's that?"

"I'm very sorry that Santa couldn't make it to your house this year. Unfortunately it wasn't the usual delay of him getting stuck up a chimney. I'm afraid his girlfriend murdered him due to his inappropriate sense of humour." She mimed writing the letter as she spoke. "P.S. His girlfriend most certainly does not fart in her sleep, no matter what the jolly old elf might have told you to the contrary."

With a bright chuckle, he rolled over to reach beneath the bed and began rummaging for something under the sheet.

"What are you looking for?" She leaned over to plant her hands on the side of his waist to prop herself upright as she peeked over to see what he was after.

"Your present. I was going to give it to you at dinner but I just decided I can't quite wait for that yet. Aha!" He grabbed hold of something and pulled it out.

She couldn't quite see what it was at first. There had been a little flash of silver but then he'd shifted to lie on his back again and she'd been propelled back onto her bum. Blinking, she watched as he lifted a single festive Christmas cracker from under the bed and held onto one end whilst offering her the other. It was a beautifully decorated cracker made of red and silver material and imbued with a magical gift, as well as a party hat and a festive joke. Last year there had been thousands of them decorating the grand tables that had been raised in the great hall for the Christmas Day feast.

"A cracker?" She quirked a brow and leaned in to examine it a little closer. He fancied that she might have actually sniffed it at one point.

"Well pull it then!" he urged.

She quickly nodded and grabbed hold of her end with both hands before yanking it as hard as she could.

A bright flash was preceded by three small fireworks lighting up the air between them with festive colours. When she saw the items that fell out of it onto the bed she seemed momentarily confused before her mouth fell open.

An old necklace bearing a simple wooden peace symbol, a brand new silver bracelet freshly crafted from the workshops, a small golden thunderbolt with a little red cloth looping through it, and a bright blue Christmas party hat. The last of the items then rolled out across the bedcovers from beneath the hat, and fell on its side directly in front of her.