Christmas Cracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a simple golden ring, upon which was set a large and beautifully glittering diamond.

"I really do love you very much, Callie. I was wondering if you might do me the honour of becoming the next Mrs. Claus?" he asked.

Her hands lifted to clap over her mouth as her eyes welled up with tears. It took her quite a while to tear her eyes away from the ring and look up at him again.

"I- I thought th-that-"

"Here," he saw how much she was having trouble getting the words out and moved to sit up and pull a few tissues from a box beside their bed to hand over to her. "It's alright. Take a deep breath."

She nodded, blew her nose and then took a deep breath as advised.

"I thought that you didn't want to. I mean, after you raised the other high elves I thought it wasn't going to happen! I understood it. I wasn't a c-captain and it wasn't as if getting married was your thing after what happened with-"

"Ssshh." He reached over and settled his arms around her shoulders before hugging her to him as she carefully scooted around her gifts. "I just wanted to be sure this time. If you must know I've loved you more than enough to marry you since last Christmas, but you made me certain that I was going to ask you back in August. I just waited until today because I thought you'd like it more."

Her quivering lip lifted into a large and very happy smile.

"I do! I love it!"

"So that's a yes then?"

"Of course it's a yes, you dope!" She lifted herself up onto her legs before hopping over to sit in his lap and wrap her arms around his shoulders whilst kissing him like her life depended on it.

The kissing lasted a while, and became rather heated. It wasn't until he felt her hands cupping his cheeks that he remembered they'd forgotten something quite important. It took him a moment to escape her insistent lips before he could speak.

"Well put the ring on! Let's see it!"

As if suddenly remembering what had just happened, she meeped with glee and reached over to pluck up the ring before taking a breath and slipping it on her finger.

The change hit her almost immediately, and she let out a noise of pleasant surprise at how it felt to change into a high-elf. He watched as her body shifted. The deep red hair swirled and coiled about her head to somehow look even wilder than it had before. Flecks of gold appeared amidst the red, and she took on the appearance of some sort of faerie queen. The glow of the high elves brightened her skin, giving it the glittering gleam of freshly fallen snow. Her eyes turned a luminous, emerald green reflecting her emotions perfectly in a way that would entrance any lesser being.

She also grew considerably taller, almost matching his own towering height by the time she was done. Though her figure had always been delightfully feminine, certain womanly assets seemed to become more prominent in her new form. The curve of her hips and her breasts deepened somewhat, but her long legs remained beautifully slender and graceful. Like the other high-elves he'd made before her, she seemed to grow older from appearing to be in her early twenties to her early thirties. The age was seen in the depth of her gaze, the greater confidence in her movements, and the almost regal bearing of her posture. It carried with it an aura of majesty, though that aura never quite became intimidating. She retained the innate warmth he loved about her, and the notably mischievous look found at the corners of her mouth and the twinkle in her eyes.

By the time the change had ended, she was quite simply the most beautiful thing he'd ever laid eyes on. That was quite an accomplishment since he happened to be Santa Claus, and even in the space of one year he'd seen some pretty impressive stuff.

"Ok, how do I look?" she asked after feeling the changes settle.

"I think your first wish for the day might just have been granted." It wasn't easy to get those words out since his mouth had gone rather dry for some reason.

"What was that?"

"I don't think we're going to be getting out of bed for a while."

"Oh? Why might that be?" she asked, though she'd seen that look in his eye often enough to know exactly why she wasn't going anywhere soon.

Sensing an impending fuck-a-thon, she took the remains of the cracker and the gifts inside to settle them on her bedside table. This forced her into making the mistake of turning her back to him for a moment, and he was quick to take the initiative. As soon as she'd set down the items, she squealed with delight as she felt herself caught up in his arms. His hard chest pressed to her back for a few minutes, and she could feel his beard tickling at her bare shoulders before he threw her down into the soft bed covers. Landing on her back, she felt her legs lift up into the air and her lover pounce between them like a hungry polar bear.

The laughter shifted to a sharp moan as his arms slipped beneath her thighs and his mouth sealed over her pussy. He wasted no time in plunging his tongue inside her to taste the delicious nectar she offered up in flowing quantities. Her long, toned legs wrapped about his shoulders to cross her ankles together over his back and enjoy the feel of his tongue wriggling in her sensitive folds. It didn't take her long before she managed to pull herself up enough to rest back on her elbows and watch the man she adored hungrily lapping at her pussy.

In their time together he'd probably clocked up hundreds of hours with his tongue nestled inside her delicious slit, and as a result she found herself rather at his mercy. He'd gotten very good at it. Each time it seemed he found a different way to bring her along to a rousing crescendo, as if he was playing his favourite instrument.

This time he started out with slow, deep licks that sent pleasant tingles through her inner walls. These developed into lighter, more rapid movements of his tongue inside her that brought her breath forth in quick gasps.

"Damn, I love the way you do that," she said whilst she could still talk.

She set her weight onto one arm and lifted the other to run it through her hair, feeling the luxuriously soft strands between her fingers. His eyes lifted to watch her, and he savoured the sight of her plump tits rising each time he licked up to stroke the base of his tongue against her clit. Though he had certainly loved everything about her before, including her small breasts, he felt a different sort of excitement at playing with the considerably expanded globes.

Feeling her thighs tighten around her head, he lifted his arms to take a firm grip on them and began flickering his tongue more intently across her clit. She lifted her upper body slightly without the aid of her arms now, as she felt herself rising up with the movements of his tongue. Then she felt him dig in, and swirl the soft, wet muscle around her sensitive clit before flicking across it with lightning-quick licks.

She heaved air into her chest, her magnificent breasts jiggling with enthusiasm as she quickly spilled herself across his eager tongue and once again fell to the welcoming heat of her climax.

Normally, such an intense moment would have required a while to recover from. Now, she felt spurred on by the pleasure and her body reacted accordingly. Rather than fall back upon the bed, she opened her legs and pounced on him the moment he sat upright.

Wendall released a startled yell at the unexpected pouncing, and felt himself pushed back onto the bed. His head came to rest upon his pillow and he watched as she swung a leg over him and reached back to grasp his cock. After feasting on her love juices, he was already like granite beneath her fingers. She cooed softly with approval and gave him two quick strokes before placing his engorged cock at her narrow slit.

The only warning of what he was about to receive was a mysterious smile from her pink lips before she sat down. His cock pushed up inside her, feeling that tight channel mould to him now as if they had been made for each other. She moved slowly to accommodate that long, thick cock. In the last moments before she would normally have taken as much of him as she could, she shifted a little and fell to take everything he had to give. Her thighs came to rest against his hips and her ass settled on his legs. Her eyes closed as she straddled him, and she swirled his cock inside her with a gentle swish of her hips.

"Oh God!" he cried out, not having expected her to take him whole into that incredible pussy.

"Mmm, my name's Callie, dear," she replied with a sultry laugh.

"Callie, oh my beautiful Callie. I should have done this last Christmas."

"I'll forgive you." She grinned, flashing a gorgeously white smile before settling her hands on his bare chest and starting to slowly grind herself upon his cock. "Oh yes! I've wanted this for so long! I can feel every inch of you inside me."

She moaned and lifted his hands up to cup her large breasts, which he was all too eager to grope as she moved. Her eyes closed and her lips parted as he lightly stroked little circles over her sensitive nipples with his thumbs. Her tits felt incredible. Soft, warm and supple in his appreciative hands. She'd always been sensitive there, and the change only seemed to have given her more to tease as she rolled those gorgeously curved hips to build up a steady rhythm.

He watched her rise and fall on him, his cock disappearing up into her tight pussy as she used her new power to ride him harder. Not being one to let her do all the work, he lifted his knees up to plant his feet on the bed and used the leverage to thrust up each time she came crashing down upon him.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried, falling forward to plant her hands in the sheets on either side of his head whilst she continued fucking him.

This had the spectacular effect of planting her tits over his face, and he eagerly cupped one of the jiggling globes to bring the hardened tip to his lips. He felt her cum on his cock only a few moments after he started sucking on those large breasts. She loved being able to push her tits in his face like that, for her size had limited the option before. Her pussy showed just how much she loved it by squeezing and convulsing around his hard length. It made every thrust into her all the more pleasurable.

After she had ridden the strong waves of her climax, she pushed herself back upright to pull her breasts away from his lips and rise up over him. A wicked smile shaped her mouth before she closed her eyes and continued to ride him with a degree of shameless exhibitionism. It was clear she wanted to show off her new assets, and even clearer that she knew exactly how.

Her movements slowed a little, the sensual shift of her hips changed to a decadent swish to the rhythm of an unheard beat. Reaching out, he settled his hands on her bare thighs and watched in awe as she continued to show off. The peaks of her large breasts glistened with his saliva, and a few little red marks had arisen where his teeth might have nipped at that creamy skin.

Long, thick locks of bright red hair cascaded about her shoulders. He watched as her tongue lewdly ran along her full, parted lips and her head lolled back. This had the wondrous effect of thrusting her breasts out as she once again picked up the pace and started riding him hard. His legs had fallen limply across the sheets after her last climax, and this time he contented himself with simply grasping her thighs to assist her with the strength in his arms. She varied her movements, sometimes rising up and down along the near-full length of his cock and other times simply grinding hard and fast against his crotch.

She loved the effect she was having on him, and though he'd always looked upon her fondly and with great desire, he now regarded her with awe. Though he wasn't completely dumbstruck, it was certainly a nice boost to her ego and she enjoyed feeling him beneath her. To her wholehearted enjoyment and approval, he'd always tended to be the one in control during their frequent sexual marathons. Now she was finally driving them both to another staggering crescendo she realised it felt good to have that control. Perhaps she'd tie him to the bed later, as he so often had done to her, and she could mercilessly tease him for a change. She'd make him cum like a fucking volcano afterward, of course. After all, she did love him a great deal and he'd always done her the same favour.

Seated there upon his gloriously firm body with that big cock buried deep inside her, she lifted her head to look down over him. She loved the sight of how his muscles gleamed in the morning light. Her body quivered with excitement when she realised he was going to be all hers, and they had many lifetimes to continue their naughty dance together.

"Oh, Wendall! Yes!" she felt the rising explosion running up through her body. "Come with me, oh please! I want to feel you inside me, filling me."

Now there was a Christmas wish he could get behind. As well as his desire to make her dreams come true, she'd very kindly asked for something that was almost certainly going to happen anyway. There was only so much he could take of a fiery-haired, festive goddess wantonly riding his cock before his own release was imminent. What's more, she'd pushed him over the edge countless times with the way her pussy seemed to flutter and suck at him whenever she came. The change that had come over her did nothing to mitigate that glorious effect, and he had the pleasure of finally feeling it across his entire length.

The moment those little squeezes of her delight began, and she started bouncing up and down like a wild woman, he felt the sudden detonation. Hot cum gushed up his shaft to inject his creamy load inside her heated depths.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed, lifting her hands up to run through her hair again as she lost herself to the shattering waves of bliss.

He also gave over to that oncoming tide, though he couldn't tear his eyes away from the stunning sight of his fiancé cumming hard on his cock. Her big tits jiggled and her entire body gyrated with each rise and fall upon him. The moment surpassed many of their spectacular sessions together as she seemed to claim him completely for herself. He went over quite willingly, savouring each sensation as she continued to piston her hips through their mutual climax.

She didn't slow down as that enormous high began to fade, and greedily managed to send herself crashing into another orgasm before finally collapsing onto his chest. Her breasts cushioned against his hard pectorals, and soon enough they found themselves locked in a lazy kiss together. It lasted a long while as they enjoyed the little spasms and aftershocks of their locked-together genitals. When she finally dug her fingers into the bed to lift herself up a few inches from his face, she flashed a happy grin.

"Merry Christmas, Wendall," she said.

"Merry Christmas, Callie."

* * * * *

They were married on the first day of spring the following year. A few of the elves suggested that they might try for Christmas Day but given the huge amount of work to be done at that time of year, they opted for a slower season instead.

By the time Santa had taken to the skies the Christmas Eve before his wedding proposal, the world was beginning to take him seriously. There was some panic involved at the very idea of him. Who did Santa answer to? Was he dutifully elected? Why didn't he have corporate sponsorship? What was he hiding? Should the US begin a campaign of carpet bombing the north pole in order to keep their citizens safe? Thankfully these worries were allayed when it was revealed that for the past two Christmases a reclusive billionaire had in fact been charitably giving out gifts to the world every Christmas Eve. It was all a promotional stunt for the reveal of the Santa's Winter Wonderland holiday resort in Greenland.

Upon the revelation that recent events hadn't been inspired by the magic of Christmas and instead were the workings of rampant capitalism, America came to rest easy once again for a time. Although no one ever quite figured out just how the billionaire got away with getting into the houses of billions of people every year to put presents under the tree. Nor could anyone guess how he knew what they wanted. An FBI task force was assigned the duty of getting to the bottom of this. Although for some strange reason they all seemed to disappear on Christmas Eve, only to reappear on New Years Day drinking mulled wine and singing "Jingle Bells" outside the J. Edgar Hoover Building. Upon further questioning, they simply changed their song to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" between frequent outbursts of happy laughter.

Finally, the politicians of the world came together to try and address the "Santa problem." They produced a report to the UN security council, after a thorough degree of research and millions spent, which politely told everyone to stop being so silly and to enjoy the holidays. Naturally, the US government and news media found this completely un-American and campaigned tirelessly to ignore UN policy in the North Pole. The American people, seeing this anti-Santa agenda as something of a final straw, decided to descend on Washington on a (strangely warm and comfortable) winter evening. This resulted in 50 million people showing up in the capital to sing a rousing rendition of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". Millions more joined in across the nation, and billions across the world. Many of the latter didn't even celebrate Christmas, but they were nice enough to join in anyway.

After that, even the US Congress stopped being stupid for a while, which everyone agreed was an early Christmas miracle.

In the end, posing as a charitable entrepreneur and opening a winter holiday resort turned out to be a rather wonderful idea. Most of his elves had never really had any proper contact with humans, and they loved meeting the guests who showed up at the resort. Naturally they masqueraded as humans themselves, and their excitement for making sure everyone had a wonderful wintery time was the only thing that Santa knew which stood a chance of overriding their sex drives. The place was called Santa's Winter Wonderland after all, not Santa Presents More Bare Elf Ass Than You Ever Wanted To See. By the time winter rolled around the place was doing more business than Disneyworld.

It was there where they were married, with the service held at a large church on the resort and the reception at one of the hotels. A number of people in the media commented that the bride looked lovely and the groom handsome. Although quite a few people did wonder about the strange hippie in brightly coloured clothing who carried out the ceremony for them. A few right-wing Christian conservatives across the globe were concerned that the man clearly appeared to be of middle-eastern descent, and many suspected he might secretly be a Muslim of some sort. Although before they could quite issue a united demand to see his birth certificate, the strange hippie vanished without a trace.

Elina was Callie's maid of honour, of course. The pair of them had become very good friends over the course of the year. Many had been the times Santa had arrived home at the grotto to find the pair of them sipping cups of hot chocolate together and giggling conspiratorially between themselves. The pair of them had become even closer in the lead up to the wedding, as Callie relied on her friend to make sure the event was a success.

Santa had picked Vernon as his best man, and his oldest friend was an exceedingly good sport about the whole thing.

Their honeymoon took them travelling across Europe. They'd been travelling across Europe several times by that point, but Callie really wanted to see what it was like at street-level rather than flying-reindeer-level. They didn't get back home until early June, but Elina had things at the North Pole well in hand during their absence.