Christmas Cracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,085 Followers

Elina nodded, though her mouth hung open and she was looking at him in wide-eyed wonder.

"Get to it then. Let me know when you've got those captains."

"Y-yes sir! Hail, Santa!" She offered him another disturbing salute.

"Oh, and for fuck sake cut that out. It scares the hell out of me. Make sure you tell the others too. I can take a 'yes, sir' if you feel the need, but please don't make me feel like I'm about to invade Poland." He gave her a cheerful smile with that.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir." With that, and thankfully without any saluting, the blonde elf ran back inside to get dressed.

The door opened again soon thereafter and Elina sprinted back in through it to give him a very enthusiastic and utterly genuine hug. Her arms wrapped over his and squeezed him tight with that same strength as Callie had demonstrated earlier. The hug was so tight that he felt something in his spine click and found himself standing up straighter every day thereafter. Elina finally released him with a slight blush to her cheeks before running off again without a word to do as she'd been asked.

Callie gave him a little poke in the arm and he looked down to find her beaming up at him.

"Where did all that assertiveness come from, bossman?"

"A two-week long management training course and a can-do attitude."

"Damn. Santa Claus is really coming to town, huh?"

"You better watch out." He flashed her a smile that made her insides go all warm and fuzzy.

"You just made me so happy that I think I came a little."

"How did she know about what happened in the sleigh?" He didn't particularly like the idea of anyone spying on them.

"Probably Prancer yacking away to Elsie. She runs the stables and she's in charge of the reindeer. Prancer can't always keep her mouth shut."

"They can talk!?"

"Yeah, you'll hear start to hear them eventually. It's getting them to shut up that's the problem. Prancer's got a real motor mouth. Dasher's cool though, and Vixen is nice. Oh, and don't play poker with Donner."

"What about Rudolph?"

"Ugh, everyone always wants to know about him. Total nerd. Has a crush on Vixen, but always falls on his face before he gets close to her. I'm at least 90% sure that's how his nose got so red."

"There's a soft spot in my heart for nerds and goofballs." He gave her a pointed look with that last word.

"Hey! Careful who you're calling a goofball, buddy." She playfully hit him on the arm.

"Just calling it like I see it."

"Oh right, so what's your story then?" she challenged, leaning in closer again whilst seemingly remaining consistently perky.

"You know my story." His eyes grew somewhat distant with that.

"Not the divorce. Nice, well-meaning human being gets heart broken by complete asshole. Sorry to tell you this, boss, but that's not a new story. I meant what did you do? Who were you?"

Seemingly having no other option, he offered her a smile of resignation as they waited and then thought about it for a while before replying.

"I was a nerd in school. A big nerd. I loved toys, I loved stories, I loved games. People? I could kind of take them or leave them. Then, before I know it I'm 18 and it feels like I finally look up and see the world isn't all it's cracked up to be. So I take a couple of years out and tried to help out by volunteering at charities, mostly for the homeless or the sick. I liked the work, but I didn't see it really going anywhere. Kinda like slapping a band-aid on a broken water-main. Not really all that effective in the long run. So I went and decided to make some money so I could maybe do something bigger. Got into computers and development. Turns out that computers got to be pretty popular, and I managed to wrangle a good job at a big company. That's when I met Amelia.

"For a guy in his mid-twenties who was pretty late in cashing out his V-Card she pretty much ate me alive when she found me. I thought I'd gotten lucky. Hit the jackpot even. She was gorgeous, funny, nice. It's a hell of a curtain to pull over someone's eyes, and then when it's pulled back and you see how much you're being used it's-"

"Hey! Shhh with the ex-wife already. Stick to the you bits. She sucks. You're awesome."

"Thanks." He laughed somewhat self-consciously. "Well, I rose up the company and started with my own development team. We made and upgraded computer parts, microchips and such. Whatever the company needed. I made a lot of money, and started up with the plan of giving plenty of it back. Amelia didn't like that so much. Told me I was being silly and that there was probably a reason the homeless didn't have homes. I didn't really get that, so I kept my donations quiet. Finally cashed out for a pretty tidy settlement when the company was bought out a few years back. Then I went back to work for a charity and my marriage went down the toilet once the money stopped coming in like it had been."

"Wow. That sounds really cool!"

He raised a brow, wondering what she was talking about.

"Not the evil ex-wife part. You managed to build all that just to help people? You built things? That's really amazing, Wendall. See? I knew there was a reason I liked you so much."

"You like me?"

"Gee, I thought the blowjob was a big clue. Dumbass." She prodded him in the chest.

He quickly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up into a deep and tender kiss. She flung her arms around his shoulders and melted against him before they were quickly split apart by the sound of someone behind them clearing their throat.

They turned like they'd been caught with their hands in the cookie jar to see a number of nervous looking elven faces. At the front, wearing a much more steely expression, was Elina.

"Alright then guys, let's get to it!" Wendall clapped his hands, and the elves giddily rushed toward the stairs.

As Elina swept past him, he reached out to catch her arm and steady her as those big blue eyes lifted to look at him.

"Thank you," he said. "I don't really know what I'm capable of yet, but if you help me then I promise I'll do everything I can to make sure you get what you want for Christmas."

With that, he released her arm and after only a slight hesitation she nodded to him before heading down the stairs with the rest of the elves.

"Okie doke, let's see what my house is like on the inside." He reached down and took Callie's hand before they walked together through the snow toward the door.

He noted that although his footsteps plunged into the white powder, she was seemingly light enough to simply walk over it without so much as a trace. That brought a smile to his features.

Callie reached over and opened the door to the cabin.

"Ok, that's definitely not what I expected." The inside of the cabin looked like a strip club crossed with Caligula's living room.

Everything was Christmas themed, from the red and white striped stripper poles to the dildos that glowed as red as Rudolph's nose. There was a lot of black marble with a garish amount of golden decoration. A couple of obvious showpieces of the room were: the centre stage big enough for several elves to dance on, a long and well-stocked bar, and an enormous black marble fireplace with a roaring blaze that crackled in the open air.

"I did try to warn you," Callie noted.

"Yeah, but even so. It's like the guy had about ten mid-life crises all at once."

"This isn't even the worst part. There's a dungeon downstairs. I do not recommend you go down there until the cleaning guys have spent at least three months scouring it."

Wendall curled his nose and nodded acquiescence.

"Ok, well I can't live here. It's way too fucked up. The only way I could get comfortable with this is by redecorating the walls with a flamethrower. Is there anywhere else I can stay?"

"Uh, I guess there's my room?"

"Oh I wouldn't want to put you out."

"No, that's ok. Let me at least show it to you?"

That was an offer he couldn't refuse. He was still very curious about his elven friend. Seeing where she lived might let him learn more about her.

"Alright then," he said. "Lead the way."

She grinned and then tugged his arm off in the direction of her room. She apparently resided inside the building, and he was swept out of the tacky strip joint towards the stairs. After leading him up two flights, and enhancing the swish of her hips to ensure he got a pretty great view of her butt along the way, they arrived at the office.

It was quite a change from the tasteless decadence of the rest of the place. Everything was decorated in warm shades of varnished wood, with a large Christmas tree standing in one corner of the room. The tree was beautifully decorated with golden and silver ornaments and topped with a bright golden star. Christmas wreaths decorated the walls with a smaller and more traditional fireplace set into the far wall. On the opposite side of the room was a large bookshelf stocked up with a number of old leather-bound tomes. Beside that stood a massive wooden desk with a feather quill settled inside an ink-well. Vast piles of papers adorned the work surface.

"This is your room?" Wendall asked.

"Not really, my room's next door. Before Santa went x-rated I helped with the list, and I guess I was something like a personal assistant too. Then the last guy happened and there wasn't really much work to do up here anymore so I kind of had the run of the place." She hurried over to the desk and lifted the papers to show the list she spoke of. He took it and looked over thousands of names, and saw whether they'd been naughty or nice. The nice ones had a tiny little angel drawn beside them, the naughty ones got a little red devil instead. Every time he got to the bottom of the page, it seemed to grow a little more and he guessed that it'd probably keep growing until they'd covered every human being on earth. "I kept them up to date. Old habit, I suppose. What do you think?"

She opened her arms out to the office and gave a little twirl.

"I think it's great!" the excitement in his voice was utterly genuine. "I can't wait to get started working here. You've kept it so brilliantly comfortable and welcoming. I think I'll definitely be staying here quite a bit, as long as you don't mind the company?"

"I think I'll manage. Just don't fuck up my filing system." She flashed an impish smile before rocking back and forth on her feet. "So, wanna see my bed?"

That particular offer was laced with a quite obvious suggestiveness. He was quite certain that if he allowed her to show him her bed they'd both wind up naked and sweaty under the covers within record time.

"Actually, I'm afraid I'll need to balance the books first. There's clearly a lot to go over here." He gestured at all the papers in the office.

"Oh," she drooped before plucking up some feigned encouragement to try and hide her disappointment. "No, that's totally ok! Do you need anything to get started?"

"Yes, there was one matter I wanted to sort out immediately. Let's see here..." He picked one of the books off the shelf at random and opened it without really looking at the contents. He traced his finger down a page before pretending to find what he was looking for. "Here it is! It seems I'm starting out this venture already in debt."

"What!? No way! How'd you get that from that book? It's a list of magical creatures that live in the North Pole. There shouldn't be any accounts in it. Lemme see."

She stepped over and attempted to swipe the book from his hands, but he stubbornly kept it just out of her reach whilst still pretending to read the details.

"Nope, it says here quite clearly that I'm deeply in debt. Apparently on the way over here some elf or other decided to administer a truly spectacular blowjob to Santa's cock, and now we're just not going to see the black again until he returns the favour." He shook his head mournfully before snapping the book closed.

She watched him with a suspicious gaze, though a small smile flickered about her lips that she couldn't quite stifle.

"So, let's make it our first order of business to sort that out." After setting the book back on the shelf, he took a seat at the desk and gave the thick wood a little pat. "Why don't you hop on up here and we'll get to balancing the books?"

"Yes, sir!" Callie eagerly hopped to it, and jumped to plant her firmly rounded rump on the varnished surface in front of him. "Although, you know nothing says 'thanks for the blowjob' quite like letting that elf give you another one."

"I like your thinking, but let's keep things as balanced as we can."

He reached forward and slipped his hands under her smock just as she finished unbuckling her belt. His fingertips found the hem of her leggings and pulled the garments down along her legs revealing her smooth, milky white legs. She assisted in the matter by kicking off her shoes so that each one landed across the room with a jingle and a thud. He peeled the leggings off her feet leaving her practically naked from the waist down. The smock had fallen back between her legs to cover her pussy, and he savoured the moment, caressing her bare calves and thighs. Her toes had turned the same deep pink colour as her fingertips and cheeks as heat flushed outward to her extremities.

"Isn't it your turn now?" she asked, looking down between his legs and evidently wanting him to disrobe.

"No, my dear. This is all your turn."

Setting his chair directly in front of her, he leaned down to settle his head between her thighs and flicked up the little skirt of the smock. Her pink pussy was already gleaming with excitement, and it didn't take long before she started dripping onto the desk. The pink folds were swollen and ready, and her chest started rising and falling much faster as she felt his breath warming those silky petals.

"I don't get it. What are yooooooh my sweet fucking stars!" her naturally lyrical voice lifted to a squeak when she felt his lips plant a loving kiss on her tender pussy.

She released a little laugh as his moustache tickled her skin, though it quickly escalated into an elated squeal when his lips sealed over her hot slit and his tongue plunged inside her. Her hands immediately fell to grip the back of his head as she experienced his tongue exploring her for the first time. Her legs lifting up to rest over his shoulders encouraged him to plunge deeper into her tasty treat. Elf pussy suddenly soared up the ranks of his favourite flavours, with its natural sweetness and lighter flavours of spice and a refreshing, juicy lilt that made his taste buds tingle and immediately crave more.

As far as Callie was concerned, she was an instant all-he-could-eat buffet. Her legs shook and her body trembled with the impact of an almost immediate explosion of heat and bliss. It seemed her new boss was far from satisfied that 'the books' were balanced - as the first wave of pleasure subsided she found herself immediately plunged into the next. One of her hands lifted up from the back of her head to slide her fingers up into her hair. The floppy pointed hat was immediately dislodged to fall onto the desk revealing a striking crop of wild, red hair that seemed to burst out in all directions.

She was winding up for her fourth orgasm of the day when Wendall refocused his attentions from her delicious depths to focus to tend to the little nub of flesh hard-wired to her pleasure centres. The scream that followed was so loud that for an alarming moment he thought he might be hurting her. Although when he tried to lift his head to see if she was alright, he found both of her hands once again pressing his head down between her legs. He took that as a sign that 'the books' were nearly ship shape, and continued soldiering on; lightly lapping at her happy, little love button. At first he administered a few tender licks before fluttering his tongue against it as her hips started grinding her pussy into his chin. One of his arms wrapped around one of her thighs whilst the other slipped up between her legs to push two fingers inside her constantly convulsing cunt.

The feeling of his fingers inside her whilst his tongue continued to dance across her clit sent a series of resounding shockwaves up through her body. Her gasps fell silent, and only a few high pitched little squeaks escaped her throat as her petite frame spasmed and her pussy gushed with hot, sticky sweet juices.

She didn't know how long it lasted, but it felt as if it went on well into January. It occurred to her that breathing was a thing she should probably try to remember how to do. Her vision went fuzzy toward the end when Wendall finally lifted his head up and planted a soft kiss on her open lips. A sudden tightness came across her chest, and there was something important about it. She couldn't quite focus on it as she enjoyed the slow, indulgent caress of his lips and savoured the way he'd left her pussy practically sizzling for him. It was something about oxen. What? No, that couldn't be right. Why would she want oxen? Did they even have any oxen in the stables? No it was something else. It was-

Oxygen!

She broke the kiss to take a sudden deep gasp of air and then fell back on the desk desperately filling her lungs again and again. The world above her started spinning before finally straightening out again and revealing a slightly concerned-looking Wendall watching her. He'd stood up from the seat and his moustache furrowed with worry at her obvious exhaustion.

"Are you quite alright, Callie?" he asked.

A sudden peal of laughter from the elf came as her answer. She couldn't quite manage to form full words just then, but she did manage to give him two thumbs up.

"Oh, good. I thought I might have broken you there for a moment." He reached out and took her hands in his to pull her back up into a sitting position. "That was rather wonderful."

"Ha!" She finally got enough wits about her to reply. "That's underselling it just a smidge there, Wendall. I pretty much saw stars."

"Has no one ever done that for you before?"

"Yeah, kinda. Just not for a long while and not with quite that much finesse. Old Santa kinda figured that the clit was as mythical as he was supposed to be and didn't really pay attention. He sure as hell didn't do anything like that. I've had a few of the other girls go down on me, but we didn't really know what we were doing. Mostly, it was just fucking and blowjobs."

"I see. Well not to make a great issue out of it but I enjoyed that immensely. You taste absolutely delicious, you know. Quite unlike anything I've experienced before. Perhaps we should Ho! Ho! Ho! have a daily session?" He smiled, then paused and looked confused. Did he just yell out "ho, ho, ho" for no reason?

"Sure! Just don't keep it up so long without giving me a break or I'm gonna die happy right here of an orgasm overdose." Seeing his slight alarm at his own outburst, she reached out to fondly pat him on the shoulder. "Don't worry about that. You're Santa now, remember? Over the next few days you'll start noticing a few changes about yourself. You'll still be you though, just with a little added festive cheer and a bit more hair."

Lifting her hand from his shoulder, she lightly ran her fingers over the bald peak of his head with an affectionate degree of playfulness.

"I suppose that's not so bad then," he smiled and leaned in to take another kiss from her generously supplied lips.

"Nope, not too bad at all," she agreed after the brief but intimate lip lock.

"I suppose we could-"

"Ahem!" A voice lifted up from the corner of the office just by the doorway. They both turned to see Elina standing there with her arms folded and her foot taping a jingling tune on the floor. "All of your captains are here, sir. Everyone's been sorted as you requested and we're ready for your orders."

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,085 Followers