Christmas Cracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a shame things couldn't go any further. She was his boss, after all. A bit of light teasing was one thing but getting hot and heavy with an employee was quite another. That being said, seeing him in that outfit did make her heart do a little warm and fuzzy shudder. It was also clear from the overwhelmingly delicious scents that filled the kitchen that the man could cook.

Whilst he checked the food, he opened a cupboard to reveal a selection of glasses. She grinned and immediately plucked up two large wine glasses.

"Red or white?" she asked.

"Today? Red."

He said that with a lasting little glance over her dress and the devastating curves it clung to. That widened her grin and then brought it up to a small laugh when she saw his cheeks flush and he quickly turned back to the oven.

After pouring them two glasses of red wine, she handed him one and glanced over to the oven.

"How long until everything's ready?"

"About half an hour. Want to watch The Snowman?"

"I think I've seen enough snow for a lifetime. Thought I'd break my neck coming up the stairs to get here in these heels. It really came down heavy this year, didn't it?" She took a sip of her wine. "That being said. I'd love to watch The Snowman with..."

Her words faded as she looked between them where it appeared to have started snowing in the kitchen. Suspecting that wasn't supposed to happen, they both lifted their eyes to look at the crack that was developing in the ceiling. The light sprinkle of plaster had been the snow, though thankfully it didn't mess up dinner and fell harmlessly onto the floor.

"What the hell?" Hugh said with an understandable degree of alarm as they both stepped backwards.

Trish had stepped toward the window over the kitchen sink, and for a moment she thought she might have heard bells outside. Something rather large whooshed past the window behind her, but she couldn't turn fast enough to catch a glimpse of whatever it was. Though it did sound like a fighter jet doing a fly-by.

"What is that?" Hugh asked when it became clear that nothing was going to fall through the ceiling.

"Did you hear..." Trish turned back and fell silent once again mid-utterance as she looked at the crack and saw something begin to sprout from it. "Wait a second, is that mistletoe?"

"I have no idea. What does mistletoe look like?"

"Like that." She pointed at the little plant that was growing at a prodigious rate.

"That's pretty not normal, isn't it?"

"I'd say so. It's almost as if... Wait a minute. Did you do this?" She raised a brow and a slight wry smile came over her lips.

"Did I do what?" Hugh turned his features from observing the growing plant to the woman. "Huh?"

"You didn't make it so that we'd both wind up here standing under the mistletoe together?" she asked.

"Oh yeah! I know how to make plant life grow like that. I spent all those years getting the degree in computer science with a minor in botany, because computer science is a notoriously easy course to take. Needed something to fill in all the extra time I had." He chuckled slightly before looking back up at the plant which had thankfully stopped growing after sprouting a number of white berries. It only then occurred to him the true meaning of what she was suggesting.

Christmas. Mistletoe. Crap!

"I didn't! There was... I couldn't! Not even if I wanted to!" He looked between her and the plant, suddenly quite panicked. Damn. He was definitely getting fired.

"Oh? Don't you want to?" She said with a somewhat severe note in her voice and an assertive step forward.

"Er, I, um...?" He lifted his hand to scratch the back of his head. She thought that if he ever played poker he'd probably lose a lot of money.

"I see." She took another confident stride forward to step directly under the little plant in the ceiling. "Well, since you've been such a big help recently." She edged a little closer to him. "And because you made me dinner." Closer. "And because I like you." Closest. "And because it's Christmas."

Placing her hands upon his chest, she leaned in and pressed her lips directly to his. There was a light thud in which his oven glove landed on the floor, and then his hands lifted to cup her face and return the kiss with a shocking degree of passion. All the reasons that they couldn't be together. All the difficulties with work. They suddenly didn't seem to matter at all. She was kissing him, and he'd be damned if he was going to miss that opportunity.

When they eventually did come up for air, she released a laugh of immediate delight. He was stunned. It felt like his brain needed to reboot to take in that information, but it was having an issue with loading properly. She helped by sliding her arms over his shoulders and around the back of his neck before resting herself against him. Deep blue eyes flickered with long lashes as they looked deep into his pools of warm mahogany.

"I feel like I should come clean with you, Hugh," she said.

"By all means."

"That was supposed to be a playful little kiss for Christmas."

"Oh. Then it wasn't very good."

Her smile broadened again. "It wasn't, really. Was it?"

"Although if you ever plan on expanding the business into searching for explosive renewable energy resources? I'd say a kiss like that might be a good place to start."

Another hearty laugh emerged from that smile, and she nodded in agreement.

"Ok then," she continued. "Want to watch The Snowman a little later? I can see only two ways forward here. You kiss me like that again, or..."

"Or what?"

"Or I do this instead."

She slipped her arms from around his neck and ran her hands down over his sweater before hooking her fingertips under the hem of his pants. The gasp of shock and pleasure that came from him brought a fresh surge of warmth up through her. There was no resistance as she tugged his pants down. At least there was no resistance by way of him pushing her back. There was plenty of resistance to her getting the fabric over an enormous bulge down there. Eventually, she managed to shift the pants down enough and saw his cock comically straining to escape his boxer shorts. His boxer shorts that were covered in tiny snowmen. She might have laughed at that, but what she saw straining to escape to greet her was certainly no laughing matter.

With a tentative tug, the shorts were pulled down to his knees and his bare cock sprung up into the air. After a simple kiss it already looked like it was steel-reinforced. She took that as a compliment and he let out a little strangled noise when he saw her looking at his shaft and licking her lips.

"Fucking hell, Hugh! It's huge! How am I going to get all this into my mouth?" she flashed a grin up at him for a few moments, before returning her gaze to the challenge before her.

"P-perseverance and determination."

"Damn right," she agreed.

She lifted her hand to wrap around the girthy member and gave it a gentle squeeze before running her touch along its length. He felt so strong and so hard! She privately thought that if he knew how to use that kind of equipment with any degree of skill then she was a dead woman.

For Hugh it seemed like so much blood had rushed to his cock that he felt light headed. A glance downward was all it took to make him start questioning reality. His gorgeous boss was crouched with her knees apart and her dress hitched up to her hips. Her hand continued to slowly stroke him for a few moments, and she seemed so damned excited! Those rich blue eyes of hers simmered with lust as they looked up to meet his gaze.

"Hugh? I really want to suck your cock. I want you to cum in my mouth, so I can swallow every little drop." She proved just how much she wanted to by extending her tongue and swirling the soft, warm wetness around the engorged crown of his member. "Damn! That tastes so good!" Part of her enjoyment was admittedly exaggerated, just like the distinctly husky tone her voice had adopted. "I just also really want you to fuck me with this thing too. Do you think you could manage that before dinner? Letting me suck the cum from your dick and then letting me fuck it so I'm not all hot and horny while we eat?"

"Fuck, Trish! Keep talking like that and I think you could manage to get me to do anything you damn well please." He reached out to grab the kitchen counter for support.

"Really? Maybe I should fold this into your employee incentives programme."

She then tenderly planted a little kiss on the tip of his cock before sucking in the delicious meat and tasting his own flavour with an exploring tongue. It turned out that she found him quite yummy indeed. Because of that, she didn't hold back in the slightest with time being of the essence. Soon enough she was bobbing her head down along the sizeable length of his cock, trying to get as much of it into her mouth as possible.

What Hugh didn't know was that the process was something along the lines of her taking a run-up. The true goal made his knees buckle to the point where he almost fell over as his cock bumped into the back of her mouth. She then started suckling him deeper until he felt himself press into her throat and finally she gulped the thick tip down into the sweet tightness beyond. Given his attributes and rather sparse dating life, he'd never met a woman before who could manage that. He sure as hell hadn't met one who did it with such eager gusto.

She continued to glug happily at his cock for a while, getting used to having him in her throat before considering what to bring out of her toolbox next. Unfortunately, he didn't get to feel the "tongue spiral" she decided upon, largely because he felt his balls tighten and his climax begin to rise up.

"Oh I'm gonna-" It took quite a bit of effort to get those words out given the circumstances.

Thankfully, Trish knew exactly how the start of a man's orgasm felt in her mouth. She immediately pulled back to suck on the tip and maintained eye contact with him. The final moment came when her hand started powerfully jacking his cock and her lips opened to show him exactly what filling her mouth with his cum looked like.

He soon discovered that it looked lewdly glorious.

Those plush red lips parted just enough for him to see the first thick spurt of his hot cream disappear between them. A thoroughly appreciative moan rose up into an understandable gurgle given what she was up to, and he fired another salvo against her tonsils. Realizing that she wasn't going to be able to drink all of that potent liquid, she impulsively decided to ruin her dress by letting the third thick rope splash against her cheek and the fourth splatter across her impressive cleavage.

The sight of that downright pornographic display served to keep the hard steel in his cock. He watched her happily wipe a thick stream of his cum along her cheek to disappear between her lips. A soft little moan purred forth before she popped the finger from her mouth and grabbed the material of his sweater to pull herself back up to her full height.

"You made a mess," she breathed.

"Your fault."

"Do you have any condoms?"

He nodded and then quickly shucked off his shoes and the pants that had been around his ankles as well as the shorts that had been around his knees. She smiled as she watched him head off into one of the adjoining rooms. He disappeared into what looked like a small hallway and on into his bedroom until he finally emerged with the condoms after a quick rummage.

Trish took the time to slip out of her dress completely and paused for a moment before deciding to keep her high heeled shoes on. She liked being able to kiss him without having to stretch upwards, and the shoes made her legs look even more incredible. A few tissues were plucked up from a table in front of the couch, and she cleaned up the remains of his cum from her body.

When he re-emerged he was in the process of opening a pack of ten large condoms.

"Ten?" she gave him a rather predatory smile along with an enticing wink. "My, aren't we confident?"

"Uh?" He asked as he was biting into a packet to tear it open and the damn thing was proving difficult. "Oh! I didn't mean to..."

He trailed off when he heard her laugh and then shook his head when he realised she was only teasing.

"Stop that or you'll savage the thing. Give it here." She walked around the little coffee table to extend her hand.

He watched as she easily tore the packet open and removed the rubber circle before reaching out to roll it down his long, thick cock. Whilst she was busying herself with that, she tilted her head back and kissed him again. A deep, yearning caress of her lips that served to stoke the fire building up inside him.

"Mmmm, can I ask a favour before we get started?" she asked.

"I'd say now's the time," he deadpanned without keeping a straight face.

"It's been a while since I've done this. You might need to take it a little slow at first, ok?"

"Oh, yeah. I kind of wanted to savour the moment anyway." He gave a very agreeable nod.

"Right, but only at first. You know how hard things have been this past month." She highlighted the word hard by giving his cock a loving squeeze through the thin rubber. "I'd really like to relax with you whilst we eat. I'd like to get rid of all that tension that's built up after all this time! So I'd really like it if, for this first time, we could start slow and then finish with you fucking me as hard as you can. I mean, I want it deep and fast. Pull my hair, grab my tits, do whatever you need to but make sure I cum so hard I see stars. Think you can manage that?"

She'd been slowly stroking his cock with one hand whilst fondling his balls with the other as she delivered that request. By the time she was finished the man was practically panting for her like a dog. Although his reply came by way of a much more assertive beast as he grabbed her and lifted her off her feet to press her ass back up against the kitchen counter. Knowing that she'd well and truly lit the blue touch paper, she threw her arms around his shoulders and pulled him into a deeper kiss. He only broke his ironclad embrace for a moment to position his cock at the opening of her lower lips, and then pushed forward into her.

Her body tensed up at feeling the invader, though by that point she was certainly eager to receive him. Tiring of the big sweater he was still wearing, she unclasped her arms from around his shoulders and pulled it over his head. Their kiss broke just long enough to allow her to look him over and see his gorgeous figure underneath the kitchen lights.

The glimpse she'd caught of him in the gym suddenly faded to a distant memory in that moment when she finally had him against her. He certainly didn't disappoint, and the feel of her large breasts pressing against his chest almost equalled the sensation of his cock fully embedding itself inside her. True to his word, he started slow. Grinding into her body as she leaned back on the bare kitchen counter.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good! By the way, your new nickname from now on is Hughge." She finished the jest by releasing a little gasp as he once again slid into her welcoming depths.

"I- Oh fuck!" He tried to respond, but she clenched her inner muscles around him and momentarily made it very difficult to speak. "I can live with that."

"Good, because I want this. I want this again and again. Oh, baby! That's so good! Give it to me now. Give it to me harder. Fuck me, Hugh!"

That was one order from his boss that he was more than happy to comply with. He took a tight grasp of her shapely hips to better control the pace of his thrusts. The deep strokes came easier, and her heated moans came faster because of it. He let out his own grunt of pleasure as they increased the pace. Her hands grasped the edge of the counter, holding on tight to pull herself toward him as his cock pistoned inside her.

It only took a few minutes for them to build up to a fucking frenzy. Her long waves of platinum blonde swished wildly across the surface of the counter. A drop of fresh sweat spilled from his hair to land near her bellybutton. Her moans turned into quick screams of encouragement as she quickly ascended to her climax.

"Yes! Yes! You're so fucking good! Give it to me!"

Her vocal encouragement did wonders for his confidence, though he perhaps didn't quite need it just then. Looking down over the gorgeous woman he was so ravenously ploughing into was more than enough to make him never want to stop.

"Come here." He practically growled those words before sliding his hands up from her hips to grab her waist and bring her up against him.

With a delighted scream of surprise, she brought herself up against him once more and instinctively wrapped her arms around his shoulders. His cock didn't miss a single beat of its relentless driving inside her slippery folds. Their sweat-soaked bodies came together, and soon enough she felt herself being lifted from the counter and up into the air.

Trying desperately to maintain that incredible contact between them, she immediately wrapped her long legs around his hips. His hands descended to grasp her bare buttocks and they continued their thoroughly naughty dance in the middle of the kitchen. After her shock had subsided and he continued to fuck her just like she wanted, she released a pleased peal of laughter up toward the ceiling. Any shyness or reservation in him was a thing of the past, long since washed away in a tidal wave of raw lust for the woman. She loved it. She loved the feel of his hard body against her, the strength with which he held her as if nothing could pry them apart. In those moments as they both raced toward orgasm, she felt herself yield almost completely to him.

Then came the first pulse of ecstasy that sizzled through her body like the spark before the wildfire. She braced herself for the impact of the crushing explosion that followed, sending deep shockwaves along her nerves to make her back arch and her toes curl. A loving heat served as the background ambience throughout her chest as she tightened around him and clamped her legs hard about his waist. Her face soon found itself buried in the nape of his neck as she clung to him as if her life depended on it.

That intense sensation was only allowed to carry on for a few moments before he started fucking her again with equal abandon. The way she had clung to him made it difficult to move inside her, and he was well beyond the point of no return by then. It only took him a few strides to get them over to the couch and lay her down amongst the soft cushions. Without needing to hold her aloft any longer, his strong hands moved to pry apart her thighs giving him space to begin the movements he so desperately craved.

It turned a single explosion inside her into a cluster of fiery detonations that left her screaming his name and clawing her nails across his back. He blamed it on the condom, for without it there was no way he would have been able to withstand the sensation of her convulsing cunt against his bare cock. With it, he would need a few more minutes to coax his own climax. The beep of an alarm sounded from the oven, signalling that his potatoes were finished.

Trish heard the alarm and sensed just how much he needed his own release. Since they'd reached the couch, he'd made her see stars several times. It was time to repay the favour!

It seemed like her body jolted into action, and she rolled her hips up toward him with every downward thrust. Her breathing came in heavy gasps, for she herself was still nestled comfortably upon the brink. One of her hands lifted up to trail down his cheek before she lifted her head to plant a quick and passionate kiss on his parted lips.

"Come on, Hugh! F-fuck me! You did so damn good, baby! I've never cum this hard before. It's y-your turn now! I want you to cum as hard as you can. Give it to me! Please, cum for me!"

1...7891011...14