Christmas Cuddles

Story Info
We snuggle beneath the Christmas tree...
1k words
4.05
17k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What on earth are you still doing up, little miss?" you ask, rubbing your eyes as you enter the living room. "I thought you were following me to bed."

I yawn and nuzzle into a throw pillow under the tree. "I was waiting for Santa." I pull my purple blanket up over my shoulders and roll onto my tummy, looking at you. "It's too exciting to sleep on Christmas Eve, Daddy."

You run your fingers through your hair and I try not to blush or stare. You're in your pajama bottoms and slippers and nothing else. My eyes wander, taking in every inch of you. Every time I see you, especially when you're half naked, I still get butterflies.

"He can't come if you're awake, baby-girl."

"I know, Daddy. But..."

"No buts. Come to bed."

I look at the twinkling lights, illuminating the room and sigh. "Five more minutes?" I bat my eyes at you. "Pretty please?"

You groan. "That's not fair... Your big eyes and your bed-head and you're wearing my shirt-"

"And boxers!" I giggle.

"AND boxers, and you're just too damn cute..." You give a long sigh, before telling me to scoot over. "It's cold and if I have to be out here, I need some blanket too."

I scootch as the heat kicks on next to us. As you crawl under, I tuck the opposite edge of the blanket over the heater vent, creating a bubble or warmth around us. You snuggle up to me and wrap an arm around me, stealing my pillow.

I giggle and kiss you softly before looking up at our tree. "Isn't it magical Daddy?"

You nod, yawning. "Mhmm." Your eyes are closed.

"You put out the milk with my cookies right? And the carrots for the reindeer?"

You shake your head. "Carrots, yes. Milk, no. Santa called me. He wanted a beer this year." You open one eye to grin at me.

I roll my eyes and snuggle, nuzzling your neck as you close your eyes again. "Tell Santa, just this once. Got it?"

You chuckle, your laugh rumbling in your chest. "You got it, baby."

I kiss your neck softly, wrapping my arms around you. "Hey Daddy? Since Santa is already on his way..." I gently bite your shoulder.

I hear your breath catch and try not to grin. "Yes, Kitten?"

"Since he's already on his way... Isn't it too late to get on the naughty list for the rest of the year?" I ask, sliding my warm, small hand down your chest and tummy, grazing my nails over the skin, down over your pajama pants, tickling your thigh.

You open your eyes and grab my throat, pulling me up to kiss me hard. "I like the way you think, baby."

I giggle and gasp softly, sliding my hand beneath the waistband of your pajama pants, eagerly grasping your already hard cock. Feeling it pulse in my hand, I give a little shiver and kiss you hard as your hand tightens around my throat as mine tightens around your throbbing length.

I whimper and lick my palm before stroking you nice and firm, making you growl and bite my lip. I feel my cunt ache in need, soaking your boxers.

"Fuck, baby..."

I giggle and kiss you as your hand releases my throat and you pull me on top of you, grabbing my perky tits, teasing my nipples with your thumbs. I worm my way out of your boxers and pull your pajama pants down before impaling myself on you, giving a soft gasp. You groan and pull my hips down hard, meeting my thrusts. I try not to collapse on top of you as we fuck like animals.

Your fingers dig into my pale skin and I moan, eager to see what bruises you leave on me. I lean down and kiss you hard, biting your lip as I whimper and cry out, desperately trying to keep from cumming.

You grab me by my hair so I look at you. "Don't you fucking hold back. Give it to me."

Those words alone push me over the edge as I scream, cumming hard, my tight cunt spasming on your cock as you pull me down on you, hard, emptying your balls deep inside me.

I collapse and whimper, trembling on top of you as you run your fingers through my hair, trying to catch your breath. I look up at you and squeeze my hot little pussy around you, making you buck softly. "Fuck, baby..." you grin and kiss me gently. "You're definitely on Daddy's good list."

I giggle and rest my head on your chest, sighing contentedly. "Merry Christmas, Daddy. I love you."

You rub my back and sigh. "I love you too, my naughty little princess."

"What Santa doesn't know, won't hurt me!" I giggle and kiss you again.

"Be that as it may, it is most definitely your bedtime. C'mon, silly girl." You let me up before standing with me.

I kiss you and drop to my knees, licking you clean. You give a soft grunt and watch me, holding the back of my head to keep us both steady. Once you're nice and clean, I tuck your cock back in your pajama pants and stand. You kiss me, grabbing me by the hand and leading me to the bedroom.

"Bedtime, right now, before I tie you up and fuck you all night long."

I hesitate. "All night fucking... Santa... All night fucking... or Santa..."

You roll your eyes. "You have to the count of three before I throw you over my shoulder and choose for you."

I giggle and kiss you before scampering to the bedroom. "As fun as that sounds, I need to be asleep or else Santa will skip our house!" I hop into our big bed and hide under the covers. You crawl into bed and pull me up to snuggle.

I turn on a movie and rest my head on your chest, playing with your chest hair as I hum you lullabies til your soft snores rumble in my ear. I wrap my arms around you and cling tightly to you, before falling into a deep, Christmas-dream filled sleep.