Christmas Dreamz Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like it could be fun," Patrick smiled up at her.

"Do you really want a baby, Pat?" Aisling asked, her voice filled with trepidation.

"Our baby, Love... I want our baby," Patrick thrust against her, silenced her laugh as he thrust against her again, this time harder.

"Mmm, yeah...yeah...." Aisling grasped Patrick's hands as she rode him slowly, her mouth moving over his as she rose and fell. Her pussy slipping him in and out, in and out, in and out, over and over.

"Oh god, Ash, you keep bringing me on fast..." Patrick moved a little harder against her.

"I'm good at being bad" Aisling's breath grew faster as she moved even harder. "Fill me with your cum, baby. Fill my tight pussy, Pat." Aisling demanded, leaning back, her hands still in his as she rode his cock faster and harder, taking him deeper and deeper into her slick hot pussy.

Patrick moaned loudly as he thrust against her, pushing her over the edge until her pussy vibrated around him and her voice rang out loudly. He thrust once more, spilling his cum deep inside her hot wet cunt.

Aisling collapsed onto his chest, out of breath. "You had better be tired this round, Darling. I don't think I could go another one." Aisling sighed and nipped his shoulder.

"No worries, I'm spent..." gasping, Patrick pulled her down to stare into her eyes. "Good job, my Love."

Aisling burst out laughing and rolled out of the bed to stand by the window, " I should hope so, darling! If you got it up again after this...wow!"

"I'd donate my body to science!" Patrick sighed, his eyes and voice already heavy with sleep.

"Why would you do that? I'd have to share you with everyone else then! I'm warning you right now, I don't share well with others, Patrick Cooper! So you'd better stay out of those freaky science labs! Understand?" When he didn't respond, Aisling turned to look at him, and he was already fast asleep. Smiling, she walked over the bed and placed a kiss to his forehead. "Merry Christmas, Mr. Cooper."

Dreamily, she glanced out at deepening snow. Another couple of hours and they'd be snowed in! What a Christmas surprise! Grinning mischievously, Aisling whispered, "Just you wait until tomorrow, Mr. Cooper. Being snowed in isn't the only Christmas surprise in store for you!" Her hand moved to rest over where their child fluttered drowsily inside her belly.

12