Christmas Email From My Fiancée

Story Info
Sexy wife-to-be has her last single Christmas.
3.1k words
2.59
43.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uk_doc
uk_doc
1 Followers

Hello Sexy

Soooooo sorry baby that you are working, you must be exhausted. I really wanted to talk to you properly earlier because I've had an amazing couple of days here but don't worry that you couldn't talk, I know what it is like when people are around.

It was such a shame though, I was so excited at getting to speak to you. You would have loved to hear what I had to tell you. I really love you, I am so lucky that you are going to be my husband. You make me so happy and turn me on so much I nearly burst.

You loved the emails I sent to you while you were in New York didn't you. I want to tell you about my Christmas fun and if I can't tell you on the phone what better way than to think about you getting hard as you read how bad I have been. Don't be mad with me baby but I have let another man see me naked and have his wicked way with me.

When you were in NY you complained that my emails weren't detailed enough for you so perhaps I should be a bit more explicit. I let a gorgeous fireman fuck me numerous times over the last 2 days. How do you like that. The thought of your wife to be getting fucked over Christmas. I just know you will love it. That is why I am so lucky. Do you want to hear the story. If so read on.......as if you won't!

You know all about where we were going, The Windmill. We go there every year to meet up with the old crowd, have a great time and have a few fun memories. Sam, Karen, and Kirsty all came over and we got ready. Showed them your photo and they were all very jealous! The said all the sex seemed to be good for me and that I looked like I had lost a bit of weight and looked really happy. They thought I was pregnant because I was glowing so much!!!!.

After far too many jugs of vodka with cranberry juices we got ready. Nothing to tarty, this is the village remember, little tartan skirt, boots, stockings and suspenders, jumper, no knickers and a vest under the jumper. When we got there it was packed everyone from school was there. Fantastic, knew it was going to be fun immediately. Straight off with the coat and jumper, there was a big fire roaring. Just a vest to hide "The puppies" I love that name. I thought they looked great and I got a few appreciative comments to start off my evening.

Got very merry with the girls. Had a few little snogs. One naughty chap got a boobie out and gave it a little Christmas kiss. Nothing to serious though. I wasn't planning anything really. Just having fun. I know you said I could be a naughty little santa at home if I wanted but I am so in love with you that I hardly ever think about doing it. I do suspect sometimes that you are actually encouraging me when you say things like that but I never know. Whatever the reason I love you for it. I am so lucky. You are such good fun.. Anyway I don't know why but suddenly I noticed a face that I hadn't seen for ages. Robbie. This guy from the 6th form that I really fancied. Believe it or not he went on to be a fireman (what else could a girl ask for). I never got anywhere with him back then. He looked more gorgeous now. Really filled out, very hunky and getting a lot of attention from the girls.

I went up to chat to him and asked if he remember me, he said "how could I forget those" and I giggled and put my arm over them but knew that he was mine if I wanted him. I tried to text you to ask what I should do but there was no signal. We were glancing at each other all evening and every time I gave him a sexy little look and even on one occasion stroked my nipple. HOW TARTY! I am sorry Baby!

The girls and I were all chatting about him and Kirsty reminded us about the rumours about his cock. It was supposed to be massive and there were all these stories about it being so big that some of the girls he pulled couldn't get it in. I know that was all 6th form gossip but I had to find out. What else could I do. Please understand baby that I have fancied this guy for over 10 years now. And now that I am going to be your wife I finally get the chance to let him take me. He had a reputation of fucking a lot of girls at school and I felt left out at the time and really wanted to be added to the list. You do understand don't you. I know you would have been keen for me to be a naughty girl for my last Christmas as a single girl. Once I decided that I went for it and it only took a few minutes for him to tell me that he had always fancied me rotten but had been to scared to come up and chat to me. All my boyfriends seemed to be in the rugby team and he was worried that he would get a hiding.

The pubs up here close early, even on Christmas eve and we were all out at 11:30. While we were snogging in the pub we had talked a bit about meeting up in the new year but it soon became clear at closing time that I was going back to his. He lived just a few doors up from the pub and we got there in about 20mins with a few snog stops on the way. As soon as we got in my boobs were out with him sucking them like an angel he was very impressed with them, you would have been very proud, they were a bit cold and looked fantastic with my nipples erect. He then found out my secret, I didn't have any knickers on and started to go down on me. He must have been able to tell that I was dying to get some cock by now I was so wet.

Sorry baby for being such a slut but I just stood up let the skirt fall down. I had a waxing the day before and was now stood in front of him in my stockings and suspenders, the ones you got me from New York and nothing else. I knew my cunt looked lovely, you were right about getting it waxed, I should have let you see it first, sorry Baby. I told him to take his jeans off which he did while staring at me. I was so turned on and wet I didn't want to mess around with foreplay I just wanted him to fuck me.

It was big. I think it was the biggest I have seen. But the drink and excitement meant that heart was beating so fast just looking at it. He just looked at me and said that lots of girls find it easier first time if they take it from behind. This was obviously him showing off but I played the part and like meek little rabbit I just nodded, turned around and bent over. He stood up and rubbed his cock along the length of my cunt and just rammed it in, I think he thought it was more sexy that way!!!. It was bit though and a bit of a shock to say the least!

I gasped and screamed out loud. It was like being thrown in the sea. It really took the breath out of me. It was sore to start with and I think he bruised my cervix a little but within a minute I was screaming at him to fuck me harder and harder. Once we were fucking I decided that it was easily the best cock I have had and totally filled me. He made me feel like a porn star, slapping my bum as I begged him to fuck me harder and deeper.

You know that thing you told me that I just love to hear. How you want to see your young fertile wife get fucked and pumped full of cum, that is so bad isn't it. You are so sexy I just love hearing that. I promise I will give you that as a present as soon as we are married. I would do anything for you, you know that. I was thinking about how you want to see that as he fucked me from behind. I so wanted you to be there. You would have loved to see us, he had such a big beautiful cock I am sure you would have thought I looked gorgeous with it in my cunt.

I can't stop saying how much I love you and how much I want to prove how sexy I can be for you. I kept thinking how I would love him to cum inside me that when he did I came myself. He flooded my womb with so much warm cum it just tipped me over the edge into the most beautiful orgasm. I know I never normally cum just from sex, and I am a bit guilty that Robbie made me cum that way and you don't but I think it was a combination of thinking about you while this stud with his massive cock emptied himself into me and me knowing that I was going to tell you about it the next day. You would have thought it so sexy too. Don't be cross Baby, it doesn't mean anything, you are much better at sex than any one else, I promise you.

When I looked at the clock it was still only 12:20 we had only been doing it for 30 minutes but that meant it was Christmas morning. I knew there was no chance of a Christmas fuck from you so I decided to get some more from Robbie. I wanted to see if he could make me cum again just by shagging me. Also don't be cross, but I wanted to have lots to tell you about on Christmas day. I thought you might think I was a bit boring if I only shagged him once (even if I didn't get to speak to you!!!!!!).

I put on his shirt (co-incidence or what!!!!) and we went into the kitchen for a bit of a drink of wine. We were stood chatting. It was really naughty. He was naked stood in front of me, I was trying my best to hide my boobs from him. The shirt didn't come anywhere near covering them up. Well I suppose that I could have done the buttons up but after last time I decided not to bother!

He kept glancing down at my now soaking cunt. I don't know what he must have thought. I said "oi, stop looking" and he said that he couldn't help it. He has been asking his girlfriend to get hers waxed and she won't do it. He said that she was a bit a prude. We then got on to you and I said how fantastic you were and how much I loved you. He asked me what I was doing in his kitchen nearly naked and I had to tell him something. I said that you were very wonderful but sometimes I am a bit naughty but what he doesn't know can't hurt him. I hope that is OK, I didn't want to tell him that you liked having a horny tart like me who got herself fucked at every opportunity!

We then started talking about sex, of course!. He told me that his girlfriend hardly gave him blow jobs and never swallowed, not like me! I asked him how he knew, he said that all the boys at school knew tha tI gave the best blow jobs and that I would swallow. I must have sucked off half the year (actually it was a bit more than that!!) and that he had always wanted to see if I would go out with him. I pretended to b ea bit shocked, but was actually quite proud, I didn't know they all thought I was so good.

The conversation then got quite naughty and I can't really remember but we got onto talking about his cock. I said that no one had made me cum just from fucking before and he said that a few girls have said that. I then got a bit girly and silly and started telling him how gorgeous he was standing there and how wonderful his cock looked and how turned on he made me. Sorry darling, it was the wine talking. I then did something wicked, I started showing him how turned on I was, but to be fair he sort of suggested it. I started touching myself and I don't know why but the thought of fingering myself with the finger that my engagement finger is on really turned me on. I have loved that idea that you said I should so when we are married for the photo and I sort of had a little try at it.

He was transfixed with it and I could tell loved the idea that I was engaged and that he had fucked someone's future wife. He asked me does my fiancée fuck me that well and sorry baby but I said "no he doesn't I've never been fucked like that". Please don't be mad with me, we have a fantastic sex life, better than any other boyfriend I have ever had, It was just different with Robbie and anyway I was telling him what he wanted to hear.

This made him very hard and I knew there was no turning back now, I was starting to sober up a bit and feel a bit shy and exposed but I was nearly naked in another mans house who was standing in front of me fully erect, no matter what I said he was going to fuck me again. I had to do it Baby, sorry, but I lent back on the stool, braced myself and opened my legs. He stepped forward and entered me slowly. We both looked at his gorgeous cock as it entered me. It was so sexy looking down at him entering me. I was so stretched. I so wanted you to see. It is nothing like anything I have had before. He then gave me a rampant slutty fuck on his kitchen stool. He came on my tummy and boobs this time which I am sure you would have enjoyed. And yes, in case you are wondering, I came twice just from his cock. Lovely!!

At this stage I thought that I had better get home. Mum and Dad still think I am 16 (I was much worse then!!!) and I managed to find the few items of clothes I was wearing, got my coat on, made myself look nice and sensible in case the folks were still up and gave him a blow job before I left. Oh sorry, I should have mentioned that shouldn't I! Well I wanted to make sure he thought about me when his girlfriend turned up. Don't worry baby I swallowed every drop, you would be proud. Mum and Dad were in bed when I got home and I got straight into bed and slept like a log for 8 hours until Christmas Day.

I was so hoping to speak to you on Christmas morning when I unwrapped your presents. The underwear was lovely. So expensive and sexy. You are a babe. I didn't wear them on Christmas day but did on Boxing Day. I am a bit worried about telling you the next bit. I felt so sexy in my new underwear that I started thinking about Christmas Eve again. I texted Robbie with a few flirty messages. His girlfriend wasn't due up until that evening. He suggested I pop over bit a bit of a drink. I wasn't sure what you would have wanted me to do. I took the safe bet and went over in the underwear. Obviously I had other clothes on!

As soon as I got there I couldn't stop thinking about that cock and the lovely orgasms it had given me. When he asked if he could see the underwear you and bought me I had to show him didn't I. You would have been very cross with me if I hadn't shown it off at its best so I gave him a little strip tease and insisted that I see whether it turned him on. He got his cock out and it got so big and hard as I was taking my underwear off that I just had to get on it. We didn't even kiss or undress any more. It slipped in very easily this time. I just rode his cock until we both came. I was first, a girls prerogative isn't it.

I kept the pants on baby and you will be able to see how naughty I was. In fact I thought about that as he was coming. I would be able to show you how bad I had been. Just to be on the safe side I let him shag me one more time before his girlfriend got there!. I didn't let him cum on my boobs like he asked. I wanted my pants to be soaked in cum for my lovely baby at home. Are you mad? Please don't be. I think about you all the time and you turn me on so much. It was lovely sex this time not like Christmas Eve. Like the sex we have.

Thank you so much for letting me have such a wonderful fuck for Christmas. There is no other boyfriend who would be like you. You are wonderful to me. I love you sooooooo much it hurts. I can happily marry you knowing that I have been well and truly fucked by a gorgeous bloke with a massive cock and still I want my baby at home. I promise you that I will do everything that I said. Anything you want just ask. I want to make you so happy.

All the other presents you got me were fantastic. The DVD was hilarious, I watched it with Mum on Boxing Day evening. I thought about you all day. My cum soaked knickers and very sore cunt kept reminding me how lucky I am.

See you soon sexy boy.

Bye bye.

Miss you and love you more each day.

JC and The Puppies. x x x x x x x x x x x

uk_doc
uk_doc
1 Followers