Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my dick somehow ready for live action again, she crawled up my body and kissed me. Some men might have been disgusted, since it was my cum I was tasting, yet I have no problem with it. I figure if women can taste themselves, well, why not reciprocate?

As we kissed and swapped our mutual cum, Eve reached down and took hold of my manhood, and guided me to the right spot, Ground Zero. With a sigh she lowered herself down onto me, my dick encased in velvet heat, prime African-American pussy. A true delicacy. This could easily become a holiday tradition.

"All this pussy licking and sucking your cock has been nice. But I really need you to fuck me with your big dick now," Eve announced. With a sigh as I entered her deepest regions, she added, "That IS the main reason I'm here, after all. To get properly fucked by a gorgeous white dick." She accentuated the "f" sound with an evil hiss to emphasize the desire.

I'm kind of used to easing myself into a woman slowly to allow her to adjust to my girth, but that wasn't necessary with Eve. She wasn't tight, not by a long shot. I had the distinct impression that Eve had enjoyed more than her fair share of big cocks stuffed into her vaginal stocking in her day. Her cunt was sopping and sloppy, yet her muscles knew how to milk a shaft expertly. A connoisseur of cock. My kinda woman.

As she rocked up and down on my erect South Pole, her insides massaged my dick in rhythm with her animated bounces. My testicles slapped against her rump with each descent, causing a cadence of sorts. Call it Jingle Ball Rock, if you will.

Eve straddled my body and lowered herself onto me as she reached behind her and held my tool firmly so that it wouldn't pop out. Not to worry, though. My hard cock slid easily into her channel and she emitted a small gasp as it gradually filled her entire hole and banged against her cervix.

Eve continued to rock back and forth on top of me as I held on to her curvy ass. I stroked her ass cheeks and molded her firm buttocks in my hands as she picked up the pace fucking herself on my throbbing shaft. My holiday gift started moaning as she fucked faster and faster. I sensed her pending orgasm and then she yelled out.

"I am going to explode again. Oh, hold me, please hold me tight," she screamed. I grabbed onto her plump buttocks like a man hanging onto a handrail in a rocking subway car, a passenger merely along on her rocky ride.

Eve collapsed on top of me, her body quivering from the intensity of her orgasm. I could feel her juices coating my cock as it remained buried in her cunt. It took a few minutes for her to regain her composure and she just lay on me and cooed while I sucked on her tits, slapping them onto my face like a pair of windshield wipers. Eventually she rolled off of me and lay on her back next to me.

It was time for me to fuck her in the ass, though. As she told me a short time before, it was 'my turn'.

So I had her kneel on all fours with her gorgeous ass in the air. She put her head on the cushions and turned to the side so that she could watch. I licked my fingers and then liberally spit on them to lather them appropriately. I then fingered her ass and pussy at the same time.

"I love the feel of your fingers in my ass and pussy together!" Eve exclaimed excitedly. "You know just how to prepare your meal." She wanted this as much as I did. Almost.

After several minutes of finger fucking her pussy and ass hole I couldn't wait any longer and I had to get my cock in her beautiful ass. I removed my fingers and lined up the head of my cock at her moist puckered ring and pressed forward slowly. My cock head strained to pop through and she let out a little groan as the pressure from my iron hard dick forced her little ring to open like a flower and suddenly my large mushroom head slipped past the ring and into her ass. Eve let out another impassioned groan as her rear passage stretched to accommodate my thick circumference.

"Oh, fuck, you are going to make me like this more than the regular way," she gasped and shivered as I filled her fully and withdrew my cock completely each time I had it buried into her sphincter, serving to turn her ass hole into a gaping chasm.

In time, as she adjusted, I felt her ass muscles tighten around me and I continued to slowly stroke in and out of her tight ass until all eight inches were tightly packed up her ass. Eve really began to moan and her whole body shook in anticipation of what she knew was coming. I began to slowly fuck her but soon picked up the pace as I penetrated her with long hard strokes that used the entire length of my thick rod.

Eve was going wild as she loved the feel of my cock as it pulled out and then came crashing back in as my big heavy balls bounced off her pussy. My black beauty was thrashing around uncontrollably, gasping and moaning with pleasure. When I reached underneath her to stroke her clit, she exploded again.

I continued to hammer her ass with long strokes then suddenly I felt that familiar tension in my balls and I knew I was close. I began to piston my raging cock harder into her searing ass in search for my release, which also increased the intensity of her orgasm. She was yelling and moaning, clawing and scratching at the cover of the couch, begging me to cum.

"Give it to me, give it to me, give me your cum, cum in my ass," she begged.

I felt powerful and dominant with my big white dick stuffed up the beautiful ass of a strong black woman who could not get enough of me. Eve lay submissively before me on all fours as I towered above her like some untamed animal with a strong sexual hold on her. I took firm hold of her hips and slammed once more full force into her ass. I did that three or four more times and then I let out a loud groan as I emptied my seed deep into her bowels. I couldn't believe how much cum I produced as my dick continued to hammer into her ass, milking every last drop, reminding me of the old Maxwell House coffee commercial.

When I was finished I pulled out of her ass as Eve collapsed on the couch utterly spent. I slumped down next to her still quivering body. I looked over at Eve's rear end and noticed my seed oozing from her asshole. It resembled a natural spring as cum just seemed to bubble up as she tried to relax her contracting anal muscles. I offered her a massage which she gladly accepted.

I had her lay face down and worked her back, legs and buttocks. Not so surprisingly, I soon massaged and fingered her ass again. She came yet again, perhaps more powerfully than all of the rest combined that night when I finger-fucked her ass for countless minutes. After the digital ass fucking, I rolled Eve over on her back and continued the massage this time working her tits, abs, legs and pubes. I finished her off with another thorough pussy eating which had her screaming my name and humping my face with her volcanic orgasm.

I moved her body around so I could lower a blanket that I had near the couch and then we both crawled under them. Eve kissed me and snuggled in close. She thanked me for a wonderful night of loving and then we both fell into a deep sleep. We would sleep for hours as the night of spontaneous incredible Christmas Eve sex exhausted us.

Christmas morning I woke up with Eve stroking my cock with a warm hand towel to clean me. She smiled at me when she saw I was awake and then she lowered her mouth to my cock and deep throated me as she had the evening before. I decided then to fuck Eve into submission that morning. I rolled her over and got on top of her and slipped my morning erection into her moist pussy. I started fucking her slowly and gradually picked up the pace as she moaned and grunted with primal desire.

I was determined to fuck her brains out. I could fuck for a long time without cumming that morning after the Christmas Eve festivities. As I pounded Eve's battered pussy she had a continuous string of orgasms. She was screaming and thrashing in ecstasy. Eve held me tight with her strong legs wrapped around my ass, dug her heels into my back and muffled her screams in my shoulder as I pounded her pussy. Finally she shook uncontrollably, screamed and collapsed, her body going limp on the bed.

"Please stop fucking me, no more please. I can't cum anymore please, I have to go," Eve pleaded.

I eased my still hard cock out of her cunt and I actually heard her pussy sucking as if it was gasping for air. I slid off the bed and went into the bathroom. When I returned to the living room Eve was in the same position that I had left her. I got back onto the couch and rolled her over on her stomach.

"Please, John, let my pussy rest," Eve begged.

"Glady. It's not your pussy I'm after, lover," I told her. She kind of giggled and groaned in a "Oh, no, not again" reluctant manner, but she was happily resigned to a final anal assault. Hey, it WAS Christmas.

Eve raised her ass slightly and I slipped a wet finger into her bung hole. She gasped at this newest intrusion initially but then relaxed and enjoyed the stimulation. I added a second finger and Eve gasped again, louder. As I worked my two fingers in her ass, I lifted Eve by her ample hips and she allowed me to lift her ass higher as she kept her head on the pillow on the couch. She knew I was going to take her ass again and she offered no protest.

I lined up my throbbing cock at the entrance to her ass and pushed it in until the head cleared her sphincter. Once again Eve squealed at the intrusion but she did not resist. I eased my cock into her ass inch by inch until it was completely buried in her anal channel. I started slowly as I had before and then picked up the pace. Watching Eve's brown ass impaled on my pale cock as I fucked her sent a chill through my body. My own orgasm, the first and only one of this Christmas Day, was building in my balls and I knew it would just be a matter of minutes before I ejaculated.

My body stiffened, my balls tightened and the first stream of cum entered Eve's asshole catching her by surprise. She hadn't expected me to ejaculate so quickly, it seemed. I pulled my cock from her ass as I continued shooting cum at her asshole. My semen bounced off her anus and her buttocks and then ran down over her pussy lips onto the upholstery of the couch.

I couldn't have gotten hard again with a crane tugging on my dick. Which was fine with Eve, who had to depart to get her grandkids' presnt under her tree.

As a true romantic, I made Eve my special holiday breakfast. A peanut butter and jelly bagel. (Hey, it was all I knew how to make. I can't be good in the sack AND the kitchen!)

She slipped back into her blouse and skirt and stilettos, which looked a little out-of-place as she stepped into the Christmas morning daylight. I'm sure the neighbors, if they were peering out of their windows, noticed my Christmas visitor's tattered and torn fishnets stockings as they rode up her leg while she eased into her front seat of her car, and then she pulled out of my driveway.

I slept until early afternoon, cuddling with Colby, and then clicked back onto the Internet to re-examine her profile on the dating site where I had "found her" less than twenty-four hours before.

It was gone. "This profile has been removed by user", said the message. Since we had only IM'd together, I didn't have either her e-mail nor her phone number.

I've perused that same web site for a year now, and have fucked several other women on last-second electronic rendezvous, but Eve has never emerged again. It was the ultimate one-night stand. She was truly the ghost of Christmas present.

So, this year, as I reminisce on last year's wondrous event, I can think of only one holiday salutation.

Merry Christmas, Eve!

12