Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers

I'd checked the doors, turned out the lights and the tree, brushed my teeth and gone to bed. The door? Something about the door was tickling my memory. I stood up, feeling pangs of stiffness, as if I'd been working out in my sleep. I grabbed my robe from the floor and struggled into it as I went to the front door. It was closed and locked the way it should be.

I returned to the living room. My wife was stirring and sitting up. I turned my back to the fire and felt its warmth. The fire! We hadn't had a fire the night before. I remember doing my usual joke routine for the kids. Their response, as always, was, "No, Daddy! No fire! Santa will get burned!"

My wife stood beside me and yawned. "The fire feels great, Honey. Thank you." The expression on my face must have told her I was ignorant. "You DID start it, didn't you?" I shook my head.

Something was definitely weird, but there was a tingling in the back of my mind that said we shouldn't delve too deeply into things. She must have felt the same way. All she did was shrug her shoulders and yawn again. She reached inside her robe and was obviously feeling her pussy. She smiled at me and brought her fingers to my nose. "Want your present now?" she asked with a sly expression.

I sucked her fingers into my mouth and felt that tickle in my mind again. Her other hand found my cock and she stopped. I could feel the slight crust on it and my heart began to pound. I almost remembered something…but it was gone. It didn't seem odd that I already wore a crust of post-sexual residue. It didn't seem odd to my wife, either. She dropped to her knees and licked me as I hardened. "Mmm!" She moaned. "I tasted delicious last night!" Another little bell chimed back there somewhere but I paid no attention. I was too busy urging her to her feet and back down the hall to the kitchen. I knew the children would be up soon, so we had no time to waste.

We fucked on the kitchen table. It was fast, hard and passionate. I couldn't remember when I'd been so turned on. From her response, my wife felt the same way. She wrapped her legs around me and nipped at my lips as she moaned into my mouth when she came. My cock throbbed as it delivered its gift to her. We looked into each other's eyes and shared something that went beyond what we had just done. It was a shared memory that couldn't quite be remembered. What was strange was that we both knew that the other one knew, too. I stood up and pulled her to her feet. While we were in the bathroom straightening ourselves out I heard the kids coming down the stairs.

"Here, Daddy," my daughter said. "This one is for you from Santa!" I took the package and smiled at her. I looked up at my wife, who winked at me before unwrapping her gift from Santa. There was an instant's lapse before I remembered the necklace in the box inside the red paper. I hoped she'd like it. I tore into mine and held up the new robe.

"Thank you, Santa!" I said loudly. Behind the cover of the robe I winked back at my wife.

drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers
12