Christmas Eve at Johnny Goodsins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette stood and smiled at me, "Its my turn, lover." With that she approached me slowly and lifted one leg up beside me. Her stiletto-clad foot found a spot towards the back of my seat where it could plant firmly. Then she again braced her hands on my shoulders and brought her other foot up to a similar spot on the other side of me. Her cunni was now immediately in front of my face as she asked me sweetly, "Please taste me." I was only too happy to oblige as a leaned forward and buried my tongue in the sweetest pussy I had ever had the pleasure of enjoying. It was heavy with the scent of our sex and completely intoxicating. I tongue-lashed her with all the ability I could muster and began fingering her pussy as a licked at her. She was contracting around my fingers and getting close once again to a wonderful climax. I curled my fingers forward and started massaging her G-spot with a special technique I had picked up just some months earlier. Her nectar was now free flowing from her cunni and I thought she was going to cum at any second, but again she regained control and asked me to stop, "I have better things in mind, hun."

From her standing position she reached further back and grasped the top of my seat and did the one thing that could overshadow the maneuver the blonde made earlier: She collapsed at her knees and waist and crashed down onto my cock. In a split second my dick was firmly planted in her ass all the way to the base of my shaft. This was going to be my time. I was finally going to get to finish what these two incredible women started. The brunette quickly found herself a good pace along the length of my cock and was quickly coming to her second cumming. It was incredible as I looked down and saw her pussy rocking back and forth as if there were a cock in it still. The pivot of her hips was such to give me a continuous view of her cunni while my cock was being stroked and milked by her ass. I couldn't have been happier, at least that's what I thought until my load started to boil up uncontrollably.

At once we both yelled and screamed at the tops of our lungs in perfect unison as she hit her second orgasm and I had my long awaited orgasm. I felt my cum being pumped into her in waves. I also felt my cock swell yet again and give me the most delicious pain as if it were going to split in two from the massive build-up it was trying to expel. She rocked and bucked about wildly, even more so than the blonde had done. She was crying tears of joy and pleasure as she faced me and looked deep into my eyes while we both shivered and shook violently and then collapsed against each other in a great heavily breathing mass of sweaty flesh and exhausted passion. I hugged her trim body and brought her as close to me as I could. She did the same in kind as my penis finally went flaccid and slipped from her bottom. This caused both of us to convulse slightly and then we started laughing and holding each other tightly.

That was it. I was hooked on this woman. I'd give anything to keep her, and that's exactly what happened.

We straightened ourselves out and the eleven of us went back out to the main club area. The music was turned down low and the place was close to being deserted. I couldn't believe how long all of us had been down that hallway as I looked at my watch and figured that the sun was probably rising at that moment. My suspicion was confirmed when a bartender opened a door to the rear of the bar and sunlight forced its way into the comfortable darkness.

We all sat down at the booth we had started at and Cynthia seemed to come out of nowhere with fresh cups of coffee. When we asked for cream and sugars she stated that the coffee had already been prepared the way each of us likes it. She was right, but our minds were still reeling from the incredible events that had just transpired and we thought nothing of the coffee other than to simply drink it.

As we sat there wreaking of wonderful sex a very well dressed, but slightly sickly gentleman in a wheelchair approached our table, "Good morning ladies and gentleman. How are you this morning?" He asked us this with an educated and confident air about him.

"We're doing very well." I said.

"Did you enjoy last evening's events?

"Yes, we most certainly did!" I exclaim with just a hint of disbelief in my mind over how incredible the night turned out to be.

"Shall I have the bartender call cabs for you gentlemen?"

The other guys seemed reluctant but started talking about the family and friends that were expecting them for dinner on Christmas afternoon. I had no such itinerary so I elected to stay as I gripped the brunette's hand a bit more firmly and she reciprocated.

"Her name is Gloria, good sir. Normally my customers and clients don't get any farther than just some playful striptease, but clearly the two of you have found a chemistry that most don't get when they come her."

He was definitely astute.

Gloria apologized for ravaging me with her girlfriend, Monique. She said that they both agreed there was chemistry between us when they looked at me, and they knew then that the night would go a long way. They must've seen me before I saw them because I don't remember overhearing that conversation. I simply grinned and told both of them that there was nothing to apologize for.

"May I ask your name, sir? You must be the owner of this place?" I ask of the gentleman in the wheelchair.

"I am Johnny Goodsin."

"That's an interesting name you've got there…"

"Its more of a stage name, really. If people knew my real name, well, let's just say that this place is hard enough to run when you're a cripple."

"I see." I was very curious about his real name but I wasn't going to push the subject. There are people all over who want to bury their heads in the sand and not be recognized when they reemerge. Besides, a man in his physical condition deserves some respect after putting a place like this together. The man is obviously a complete genius.

"If the gentleman would like I could offer you a special favor?"

Ok. I was curious, especially since I had yet to see a tab for the previous evening's events.

"I'm all ears…"

"Its clear that you and Gloria have a rich and special chemistry. Since its Christmas Day and this is typically a very dead day for my chosen vocation, how about if the two of you spend the day together and see what may come of your new found interest in each other?"

"Johnny! Are you serious?" Gloria exclaimed as if she never gets special favors from this line of work or her employer. Then she added, "What about Monique?" If Mr. Goodsin said yes I think I was going to shit.

"Of course, my dear. If Monique wishes to join the two of you, and if it's alright with both of you, then I'm sure I could spare her for the day."

"Where's the men's room in this place, Mr. Goodsin?" I told you I was going to shit if he said yes.

As I strode into the men's room the other dancers that had been with my buddies that night were coming out of their dressing room in regular street attire. They were still gorgeous even without the extra make-up and their street cloths brought the imagination back into play over what they actually looked like under those garments. I overheard the last couple of them discussing how generous Mr. Goodsin was for letting them spend the day with my buds since it was Christmas. Apparently I wasn't the only lucky dog in the pack.

By the time I returned to our booth my boys had caught cabs with their Christmas dates and Gloria and Monique were both changed and ready to go. They both still smelled of our sex together and despite the slight hangover I was starting to feel pretty spry again. Mr. Goodsin was nowhere to be seen when the girls and I were ready to leave so we piled into the cab outside and hit the road back to my place.

"Monique," Gloria said in a playful tone, "Would you be so kind as to start sucking his dick until we get to his place?" Since I was sitting between the two of them she had to make this request loud enough for Monique to hear her. The cab suddenly swerved in the road a bit as the driver overheard her also.

Gloria looked into my eyes and began kissing me softly on the lips as Monique dove into my slacks and fished out my already hardening cock. I simply laid my arms across the top of the backseat and enjoyed the ride. The cabby of third-world descent was clearly enjoying his view through the mirror as from time to time the cab would jerk a bit. Monique was incredibly masterful as she got me rock hard extremely fast and was perfectly fine with burying my cock in her face all the way to my balls. Gloria continued kissing me softly yet passionately and the electricity between the three of us was growing more powerful.

When we got to my place I wasn't sure who was more pent up from the ride over, the cabby or me.

We got inside and immediately Gloria asked me to get undressed and show her and Monique to my bedroom. Once there, Monique got undressed while Gloria did not. She asked me to lie down and said that Monique was going to take care of everything. Gloria lay down next to me and slid one arm under my head. She again began kissing me softly, passionately, but with a bit more urgency now. She would break away from time to time and simply stare into my eyes with longing, lust and now I even saw love. Monique was busy servicing me while Gloria was enveloped in loving me. I must admit that this was becoming the strangest way I could've ever dreamt of to fall for a woman, or, in this case, two women.

This time Gloria didn't participate sexually. She and I were very wrapped up in each other and watching Monique do as she pleased for her pleasure. She brought herself to orgasm by squatting over my cock and thrusting her ass down on it as she had done at the strip club. This time she faced Gloria and I and also pounded several of her fingers in and out of her pussy while riding my dick with her ass. This time, when she came she also sprayed warm fluid from her pussy all over her hand and my body. The sensation and sight of seeing a woman cum like this was incredible and it sent me over the edge as well. Monique continued milking my cock with her bottom as Gloria continued staring into my eyes and admiring the looks on my face as I came inside her girlfriend.

"What about yours, Gloria?" Monique asked as my dick finally went soft.

"Yes. Please." Gloria answered in a low and sultry voice.

Monique moved from my dick to Gloria and started slipping her clothes off of her. Gloria looked at me and whispered to me to simply relax and watch.

The two of them were all over each other and seemingly moving purposefully to make sure I saw every little detail of the action. They kissed passionately and explored each other's body with incredible dexterity and fluid movements. Gloria had reached Monique's honey spot, which was still dripping with her own cunni juices from when she came. Gloria licked her clean then moved to Monique's bottom and lapped up the little bit of my cum that was around her pink pucker.

I couldn't believe my eyes. There was nothing that appeared to off limits for these two women and I loved every bit of it. They were comfortable and confident with their sexuality as well as their wants, needs and desires. They expressed no inhibitions and hinted in no way to any discomfort with the things they were doing. This was so incredibly unlike every other woman I had ever seduced or allowed to seduce me. Those women were shy or very inhibited, or they would be inactive during sex and simply have me do my own thing. These women seemed perfectly happy, and more importantly, enthusiastic about doing everything and anything that came to mind.

Eventually Monique had Gloria's ass in the air while Gloria's head rested on a couple of my pillows that she had bunched up under her in the throws of the passion play. Monique first ate Gloria's cunni from behind making sure to tongue-lash her from her clit to her pucker and back again. She stopped several times to drive her tongue into Gloria's vagina or pucker, depending on where she was along the path. Gloria was clearly wrought with pleasure and she cried out a number of times and even thanked Monique during each of the various acts she was carrying out with her mouth and fingers. Eventually, Monique grabbed up a couple more of my pillows and placed them between Gloria's knees so she could lie down and tongue Gloria's clit while fingering her cunni and ass. It was an indescribably pleasurable sight when Gloria came and sprayed her own cunni juices all over Monique. It appeared that Monique had also become very excited by all this, as she seemed to have one more small orgasm without even touching herself during the moment that Gloria came all over her. Gloria then maneuvered down along Monique's body until her face was at Monique's breasts. She sucked and nursed at Monique's nipples stopping her attention on them only to lap up her own cunni juice from Monique's skin. The two of them eventually came back to eye-level with each other and stared passionately into each other's eyes. I quickly understood what it meant to be polyamorous as I was watching these two be so intimate, not just sexually, but mentally and emotionally while I was present. Gloria was looking into Monique's eyes the same way she had been looking into mine. Then Monique looked over to me and we were suddenly staring into each other's eyes just as Gloria and I had been. I quickly realized two things: First, my mouth was hanging open. Second, Gloria, Monique and I were all staring deeply and passionately into each other's eyes, and I knew this was the moment when I had to decide to let myself fall or pull myself out and chalk this up as probably the greatest experience I'll ever have.

I leaned in and began kissing with the two of them with want and passion that I never even stopped to think could be felt. Clearly I was not pulling myself out of this one.

In the months to come the three of us were nearly inseparable. Gloria and Monique still worked their jobs at Goodsins but didn't treat the other patrons to the same "perks" that they had treated me to. They promised me that the men could look, but there was no touching. I even spoke with Johnny Goodsin himself and he told me that he had gotten a few minor complaints about the girls having become a bit "stingy" with the clientele, but he could understand why after having spoken to the girls and learning how close the three of us had become. He told me that he would simply give some pleasant comps to the patrons who were put off a bit by Gloria and Monique and that would take care of things just fine. Hell! He was happy that I wasn't the type to get jealous over what they did for their money and was happy that they would still be working for him.

This wasn't to say that the three of us weren't still a bit cautious about this unconventional relationship. It was nearly six months old before the girls came to me and told me outright that they were in love with me. I've heard that whoever says, "I love you" first in a relationship is the one that retains the least power or authority in the relationship. Well, these two said it to me first, and in looking at them when they said it, I knew it was I who had become completely under their spell. I told them in kind that I truly felt the same and we proceeded to hug, kiss, make love and fuck for the rest of the day.

Eventually Mr. Goodsin shifted their work hours a bit so that we weren't all so off on the times we could be together. The girls would always make sure to have eggs and bacon ready for me in the mornings and on their days off I was always treated to three square meals a day. The girls were a bit partial to things that were fried or otherwise a bit on the fatty side, but I never gave up on my regular workouts and I busted my ass to stay in shape so that I could keep up with the two of them, and from time to time, I was able to give them a run for their money as well.

As the months went on I was finding myself more and more turned on by these women in ways that I didn't expect I could be. They were into the things that I enjoyed, like football, baseball and basketball. They enjoyed the hell out me inviting my buds over for game day parties, especially because my buds had also found themselves thoroughly enamored by the women they met at Goodsins all those months ago. The girls would either hang out with us during the game or go to the kitchen for "girl talk." During the half-time shows or the 7th inning stretch they'd all give us a show of their own while the action in the game was subsided.

Gloria and Monique also became lovers of reading and partaking in other things that I found interest in. The girls' purposeful expanding and bettering of their minds made them pleasantly adept at holding conversations that my previous girlfriends couldn't seem to get out of fast enough. I had become so use to women who couldn't hear me because of the testosterone in my voice or because I couldn't seem to speak proper "womanese" that I didn't bother to think that these two could or would be any different. But they understood all too clearly that if they were great for me I could be great for them. My buds had also expressed similar thoughts during conversations we had over the months. It seemed like since these two had become everything that a thinking red-blooded American male like myself could want that I was able to be more of the type of man that they would want. Go figure.

The summer was a great time because my boys and I all knew some people with beachfront property at Lake Tahoe. Better than that, the people that owned that property were usually in Europe during the summer season. They were always more than happy to let us use the property during the four weeks that they were gone. Goodsin wasn't crazy about losing six of his girls for a full month, but he obviously had a soft spot for their happiness and used the month as an excuse to break in some new girls for the club.

I can't express in words how incredible it was having these six women doing full nude sunbathing on a beach that was so private that we were the only eleven people there for most of the time.

From time to time a couple, or more, of the girls would get randy while lying out on the sand. This was where we were really happy to have this beach because the girls would do one of two things to relieve their urges: They would either turn to each other for some help with their "condition" or they would call out to their respective boyfriend and ask him if he would "take care" of her right there on the sand. It was great for us because they stayed true to us as their men, except with each other when we were present. It was the perfect male double standard comes to life. We didn't have to share them with other men but we were perfectly happy sharing them with other women and they didn't even do that unless we were there to watch or join in. It was as if the mentality behind how Johnny Goodsins worked was somehow embedded in the mentalities of these women. Better than that was that it wasn't even anything creepy like the story about the "Stepford Wives." These women simply were this way and "love" had become a pure and easy joy instead of the "ball and chain" we all expected.

Soon the wintertime was upon us again. I had a great deal of time to think and feel for Gloria and Monique and the time we had spent together and the traveling that we had done over their days off and during the summer. We were only a couple of months away from the anniversary of the night we met, Christmas Eve, and I wanted to ask them something very important. I sat them down and in no articulate way whatsoever I asked them something that I had never planned to ask any woman, let alone two at the same time.