Christmas Eve at Johnny Goodsins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls, I know we've been having some great times over this last ten months, and I love you two like I never thought I'd love just one woman. I'm not sure how to go about doing this, but I was wondering if the two of you would like to meet my parents?"

The two of them laughed for what seemed like an eternity before Gloria regained her composure and finally answered my question.

"We'd love to meet your parents. We were laughing because when you sat us down I think that we were both expecting you to propose to us."

I thought for a moment and wasn't sure what to say. I hadn't really gone that far in considering what I would do with these two beyond introducing them to my parents. Beyond that how would we do it anyway? Polygamy is illegal, and considering the circumstances I can't for the life of me figure out why, but because of that I could only marry one of them legally.

"Don't worry, lover," Gloria started with a comforting tone, "If ever the day should come along that you'd like to take that step, we've already discussed how it should happen and we even know a prominent judge through Johnny's place that could carry out the proceedings. Don't worry, though. We know that's a big step for any man and we're far more concerned with your happiness than with ‘getting hitched.' We're for you and that's as much as we're concerned with. You've been great for us and to us and we just want to be the same for you."

I just sat and stared at them unsure of what to say. I had made a promise to myself some years prior that if I ever felt that I wanted to marry a woman I would ask her about signing a prenuptial for both her protection and mine. I also knew that if the woman I asked this of threw a fit over it then she was just after my money anyway.

"You ladies understand that if I marry either of you legally then my lawyers would hound me to have you sign a prenup, right? Those boys won't just let me take a chance on losing everything that I've built."

They both leaned into me and each of them took one of my hands into theirs. They almost had tears in there eyes when they said in perfect unison, "You big dope. We love you with all of our hearts, not your money." They grinned ear to ear and with more sincerity than I could've imagined.

Yup. We made love and fucked for the rest of the day.

My parents went off unexpectedly well. I called them ahead of time and explained to them that I had been in a rather "unusual" relationship for the past year and I wanted them to finally meet who I had been seeing. I figured that the only thing I should keep from them was how and where we met, so the girls and I agreed that we met in the office of one of my attorneys for whom they were working as receptionist and paralegal. We had to flip a coin to decide which one was going to have which job, but because the two of them had been furthering themselves along in terms of their own intelligence, I told them that it didn't really matter who had what job because they were both more than smart enough to play out their make-believe positions.

When we walked in the front door of my parent's house my mother and father were completely speechless, at first. Then my father stepped forward, gave me a great big hug, took my hand and stated how proud he was of me with a grin from ear to ear.

"OH MY GOD!" my mother chimed, "you're proud of him for carrying on with TWO women?"

"Oh, shut up. If you weren't so damn prude I would've wanted the same thing when I was his age! You're just lucky my old ticker couldn't handle two of you now!"

"Mom? I'm happy and they're happy. There's nothing really different here from having just one woman and they keep me very honest and happy just like one woman would. Its different, mom, not ‘bad.'"

My mother conceded and smiled softly, "Well, son, I guess this just means that you're just that much more of a man than most men. Good work, boy. Now come in here and let's eat!" She had a point there …

We were fast approaching Christmas Eve, our one-year anniversary, and I had a lot planned. We had already agreed that we were going to celebrate at Johnny's club and the girls said that they had something planned for me there. This meant that what I planned had to happen before we left my place. That wasn't a problem! In fact it was perfect! Johnny had given the girls the entire Christmas Eve day and night off so that we could really make something special of this.

The day of Christmas Eve started with the girls making a huge breakfast for the three of us. It had been a challenge staying ahead of all the food these two would prepare, but they and I really busted our asses staying in shape. None of us would mind a little overindulgence today, especially today as a matter of fact.

After breakfast we all lounged around for a short while and eventually crashed out for a short nap because of the large breakfast. I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but when I woke it was because of the sensation of Gloria going down on me. I could feel that I was already as hard as the brick holding together the proverbial brick shithouse, and when I rubbed the sleep from my eyes what a wonderful sight they beheld.

Gloria was deep-throating my cock like she had an addiction to service it while Monique was behind her lapping at her cunni and back door. This was a very pleasant way to wake up from a good nap, and having gotten to know the sexual responses of both of these lovely women it was fun knowing just what one was doing to the other even if I couldn't see the action explicitly. Gloria shuttered just a bit as Monique inserted a couple of fingers into Gloria's cunni and began stroking her and rubbing her G-spot. Gloria shuttered, moaned and got goose bumps when Monique slid a couple more fingers into her beautiful pink pucker.

I had seen these two do these things to each other so many times and I was still enthralled with being able to see them doing it again. Even though, from my angle, I wasn't able to see Monique inflicting these pleasures, I knew she had first massaged Gloria's cunni with her fingers and got them well moistened with Gloria's cunni juices. But she wasn't using those juices to slick up her fingers for Gloria's back entrance; this was something of a pheromone booster that the two of them enjoyed with each other. Monique would bring her fingers, wet with Gloria's sex, to her nose and take in Gloria's moist perfume. Seemingly uncontrollably Monique would take in the scent of her lover and then begin to slather the moistness on her face, lips and throat before brining her fingers into her mouth and licking them clean. It was when her own fingers were well slicked with her own saliva that would bring them to Gloria's derriere and slide them into a very willing pleasure spot.

Gloria's moans soon elevated into muffled cries around my cock as Monique's onslaught of pleasure from behind moved on relentlessly. Gloria was now making eye contact with me and trying desperately not to break it as she grew closer and closer to her own orgasmic heights. I had never looked a woman in the eyes during sex or even during what I thought was "lovemaking" before these two. I was there for me and if I could further arouse my "playthings" into an orgasmic bliss then it was a bonus rather than something I felt the need to accomplish. With these two it was as equally erotic as the other acts we performed together. It was something that just seemed to complete the acts and create a total enveloping sensation in the sex and lovemaking that we shared.

I cocked my torso just a bit so I could catch a glimpse of Monique squatting behind Gloria. I wasn't able to see her face but her beautiful breasts and her cunni splayed open from her squatting position were well within my sights from between Gloria's long legs. I looked back to Gloria and found she was still fighting to hold the eye contact while her head was thrusting back and forth. I'm positive she was slamming the head of my cock into the back of her throat every time she went down on me like this. It reminded me of the "Deep Throat" movies where the main character's clitoris was in her throat instead of between her legs. The way these two girls gave head sometimes made me think that they had an extra clit in their own throats.

Finally Gloria's eyes fluttered as she cried out around my cock and fought to keep her mouth wrapped tightly around it. The reverberations of her voice shot through my dick and tickled me all the way to my "tain't" which brought my own fluids to the boiling point. Gloria couldn't keep eye contact any longer as she fell into the steel trap or her own orgasm. I looked back and saw her fluids running down Monique's body until they found her own feminine folds and began intermingling with her own drippings. That was all I could tolerate! I released and spasmed and stiffened up throughout my entire being while flooding Gloria's mouth and throat with my own ecstasy. It was rare that she couldn't easily take all of my cum, but this was one of those rare exceptions when I saw a slight dribbling of my offering escape her lips. Again Gloria had me captured in her gaze and I struggled to not break the contact between our eyes. I broke the eye contact as one more spasm shot first through my cock and then through my body, then another and yet another as I seemed to suddenly be having my first experience with a multiple orgasm. So that's what women had been bragging about! Holy shit did they have cause to brag!

When I finally recovered from the multiples I looked up to Gloria who had pulled herself from my dick with a mouth full of my cum. I knew she had swallowed, but with the multiple orgasms I must've given my next week's worth of cum and these two were again going to treat me to a sight I had never seen before. Gloria brought her mouth to Monique's mouth and as they each parted their lips I saw some of cum roll out of Gloria's mouth and then quickly get captured by Monique's mouth. The two of them kissed deeply as Monique took in the extra sex that Gloria had brought out of me.

The two of them kissed wildly for a few more moments until Monique broke away and smiled to Gloria, "Do you think he would like to give me mine?" Monique said sweetly and softly.

"Oh yes I would, love!" I responded with breathy enthusiasm.

Monique brought herself over to my face and told me that I didn't have to get up. She swung one leg over my head and gently lowered her cunni to my eager mouth. Instinctively I raised my hands to her bottom and started fondling her derriere and the entrance of her vagina, but then I felt Gloria gently take my hands and rest them by my sides. Gloria then sat over my belly and Monique leaned back slightly against her. The two of them began kissing deeply over Monique's shoulder as I felt Gloria's hands reaching down and brushing against my chest on their way to Monique's pleasure places.

Monique was already tremendously wet from her excitement as well as Gloria's orgasm having poured down her body and mixing with her own fluids. She was so excited that it was almost like water dripping onto my face and into my mouth. Some of it rolled across my cheek and tickled my earlobe as it culminated and then dripped. Just as Monique had done earlier Gloria was now partaking of Monique's very moist scent and rubbing her thick pheromone-laced fluids into her skin before tasting it and cleaning from her fingers with her mouth. My eyes strained to look down the length of my own face to see Gloria's fingers working their way into both of Monique's entrances from behind her. Monique let out a gentle squeal into Gloria's mouth as they continued kissing each other like tomorrow would never come. I licked and lapped and teased at Monique's clit and occasionally darted my tongue against Gloria's fingers as they plunged in and out of Monique's cunni in a steady pace. My face was already drenched as I looked up the distance of Monique's supple belly, breasts and throat until finally I saw her face break away from the kiss with Gloria and look down at me. Eye contact was again locked as her breathing increased dramatically and her hips began thrusting back and forth in an effort to further her pleasure from my tongue and Gloria's fingers. She reached down and wrapped her hands around the back of my head and tried to pull my face in tighter, though I struggled against this to make sure that the space my tongue needed to work didn't become to restrictive.

Suddenly Monique's eyes got wide and then closed tightly and opening again to keep contact with my eyes. She stared at me intensely as her mouth opened but her voice hesitated. Finally a tremendous scream escaped her throat as she still managed to keep staring into my eyes. Her cunni exploded all over my face and her liquid sex ran torrential down my throat, across my skin and mingled with the sweat that I had felt in my hair. Finally I let her pull me tightly to her cunni as I did my best to keep titillating her clit. Her orgasm seemed to last as long as mine did until finally she released my head and collapsed over me.

The three of us rested for a bit, then forced ourselves up and to the shower. When we got there both the girls kissed me sweetly and we all thanked each other in a comical round of "Thank you. No. Thank you. No. Thank you …"

Gloria giggled and said, "It's a good thing we got that out of you this afternoon. You're going to need to last as long as possible tonight with what we have planned for you."

I raised an eyebrow of curiosity my Mr. Spock in the old Star Trek series, but I didn't ask about their plans. I had some of my own I had to worry about before we got out the door for the night's festivities.

Finally the time came. I was taking my time in getting ready because I knew it would fluster the girls just a bit since they were anxious to get to Johnny's place and give me their surprise. They were both getting giddy and impatient and were hovering around me while I dressed in my tux like two vultures waiting for a dying animal to take its last breath. But my getting dressed had a shorter and shorter lifespan as the minutes ticked away, so I asked the girls if they could just wait for me in my study while I finished. I gave them no specific reason for waiting for me in that particular room and they were now so flustered over trying to get out the door and to Johnny's on time that they didn't care about why I asked them to go there. Moments later I entered the study in full tux and looking pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I had this antique roll-top desk that I've always loved, and this evening I had it locked just in case someone was looking for a pen or stationary for some reason. The girls complimented me on my attire and all around appearance as I stood for a few moments to drink in the two of them.

Gloria was draped in a stunning and slinky charcoal-gray gown with black lacey arms and fringes. The gown dipped wonderfully between her breasts and snuggled into her figure while also exposing her backside. From the shoulders a lacey piece that wrapped completely around her neck and throat became a focal point of mine since lacey chokers are something that I've always loved on women. That dressed moved with her body like another skin and since she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath it except her perfume, it moved with her body even more beautifully.

Monique's evening dress was similar in style to Gloria's in how it hugged her body, except it was a deep blue with a sheer second layer of charcoal gray that further darkened the blue. Her breasts were verging on almost too much exposure and the back was also open to just above her sweet derriere. I always enjoyed how, in certain lighting, I could see Monique's golden peach fuzz ever so slightly gleaming at the small of her back. Monique also wore a lacey two-tone choker of blue and charcoal that was independent of her dress.

Both girls had their hair done to perfection with their necks exposed and little curls delicately dangling and bouncing in different places. Their smiles were broad and ecstatic when I walked in the room and I could feel myself absolutely melt from how happy they were to see me despite their frustration of potentially being late. They didn't know that I had already spoken with Johnny and he had already adjusted his plans to accommodate us showing a bit later than originally scheduled.

I walked over to the roll-top desk and unlocked it with a sly grin on my face. The girls were gleaming with excitement but also a bit confused over my actions. "Shouldn't we be going?" Monique asked with concern in her voice.

"Ladies, everything is handled. We have a few moments here to ourselves." I said as I kept my gaze from them and opened a drawer in the desk and pulled two long, black velvet boxes. I presented them to the girls and their smiles quickly returned and tears even started welling up in their eyes. They both fanned their hands in front of their faces in some futile attempt to keep their composure and not have to redo their makeup. I handed one of the boxes to each of the girls and said softly, "I had these made especially for the two of you," I knew they would trade them back and forth so I didn't see any reason to restrict the gifts to one and the other, "they're each as individual as each of you, though not quite as beautiful."

The girls looked at each other and smiled sweetly before turning their attentions back to their velvet boxes. Slowly and while biting down on their bottom lips they opened the boxes and beheld the custom diamond necklaces I had created for them. They both had a central diamond that was a hair over three carats, then there were smaller diamonds that alternated with rubies on one necklace and blue sapphires on the other necklace.

Their eyes lit up and the tears of happiness flowed freely. I even had some welling up but I wasn't about to let them out. This was their moment and it was about to go a step further …

I first got behind Gloria and reached over her shoulders to take the necklace from the satin interior of its box and clasped it behind her neck. She was so excited that she forgot her hair was already pulled up and tried moving it out of my way. After it was on her she faced Monique who began admiring the necklace against Gloria's skin while I got behind her and brought the other necklace to her skin. The two of them pawed gently at the jewelry that now adorned their lovely necks as I reached into the pockets of my tux and with each thumb I flipped open two smaller velvet boxes.

The girls turned to me with incredible excitement in their eyes and smiles. I couldn't begin to imagine that excitement growing even further, but I was about to find out. The two of them lunged forward to give me hugs and kisses but I stepped back which threw them off guard. Their faces grew a renewed look of confusion as I slipped the now open velvet boxes from my pockets and revealed a matching set of diamond engagement rings. These two were also custom made, but identical and totaling almost five carats each, on platinum bands.

Yeah. Now I know just how excited the looks on their faces can get.

After sharing some tender moments and exchanging expressing our loves for one another we were just about to say "Fuck going to Johnny's…" when we came to our senses and scurried out the door.

As soon as we walked in the door the atmosphere in the club felt electric and buzzing. It wasn't at all like the Christmas Eve a year ago when I met the girls. Cynthia approached from the shadows and masses of men and women in the club and held out her hand to escort us to a special booth that had been reserved just for us. I turned to the girls and noticed that even though the lighting in the club was dimmed with flashes from multi-colored strobes and stage lights, these two were radiant and glowing with a fire and happiness all there own. I also noticed the biggest fuckin' bouncer in the club following the girls to make sure that no one made a grab at their new adornments. I'll have to make sure to thank Johnny for that.