Christmas Eve at Johnny Goodsins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to our booth and found that our drinks were already waiting for us. It's only now that I think back and clearly don't remember ever telling anyone what I liked to drink. I had only been in Johnny's place one other time long enough to have a drink and that was a year ago. But, the atmosphere, the music thumping but not loud enough to split my skull, the lights flashing and beaming everywhere, the other men, women and couples moving about with the male and female dancers and on the dance floor with one another, the drinks waiting for us, and aside from my two fiancés, some of the most beautiful women in the world everywhere I looked. This was definitely my kind of place, my kind of atmosphere and my kind of company. I wish I had come up with the idea for this place before Johnny had, but I was here now and we were being treated like royalty nonetheless.

Several times over the first couple of hours the girls would have the female dancers that they liked the best come over and strip for all three of us. As an impromptu surprise I had a couple of the male dancers come over and perform for Gloria and Monique. When the boys had shucked down to their thongs I handed the girls each about thirty dollars in ones and told them, "If you're going to stuff them then stuff them deep!" They laughed and happily obliged. It was good to feel secure enough with these women to not even feel a tinge of jealousy over their fists full of ones diving for the strippers' trouser snakes.

After a few hours of drinks, dancing and plenty of naughty play at our table I suggested we get home and continue our antics there. The girls smiled and said, "That's our cue …" Now the look of confusion was on my face. I knew that the reserved table was their deal, the drinks and the extra attentions that we were receiving from the dancers were also their doing, but I couldn't have imagined what they had really set up for this night, and that they had been waiting for me to get randy enough to want more than I was getting in that booth.

Almost one cue Cynthia appeared again from the masses and took my hand. I followed her into the hallway that the girls had led me down a year ago. Soon we were at the same glass rooms that we had experienced each other in for the first time. I looked behind me and the girls were nowhere to be seen and it was only then that I realized that the bouncer who had followed the girls for protection was now at the head of this hallway blocking the entrance. Cynthia and I were the only ones in the hallway. Even the other rooms appeared dark and void of any other people. Cynthia, with her long, fluidic movements, didn't release my hand until she had brought me to the same chair that I sat in a year ago while Gloria and Monique molested a very willing victim for all he was worth.

Cynthia just kept looking into my eyes and was purposely not saying a word to me despite my mumbling questions. She leaned in to kiss me after sitting me down and I hesitated at first. It was strange because now I was committed to two women and another one was trying to kiss me. It was one thing when the girls were right there with me and the dancers would lean in and kiss each of us, but I was alone with Cynthia and I couldn't help but feel odd about this. It was even stranger because I had never turned down a kiss from a beautiful woman before.

Just then Gloria and Monique stepped out of the shadows and assured me that it was alright and I should just relax and go with it, "We did set all this up just for you, after all." Gloria said sweetly and with a naughty grin on her face. I looked back to Cynthia and she pressed her lips to mine and then parted them with her tongue. Even the movements of her tongue seemed purposeful and graceful as she snaked it around in my mouth unlike any woman ever had. It wasn't at all the furious darting of a woman in the heat of passion and lacking control, but instead it was more like her tongue was trying to passionately massage my own tongue and even tickle the roof of my mouth from time to time. I don't think I've ever had a kiss that was this erotic and controlled.

Cynthia then pulled herself from my mouth and moved in a smooth and controlled manner behind me while never breaking eye contact. My head was dipped backward when she clasped my wrists in a set of handcuffs.

Oh, shit.

All three of the girls grinned naughty grins as they moved to the front glass walls and leaned against them facing me. In the hallway I heard what sounded like high-heeled shoes tapping the Italian tile floors. The numbers of these shoes seemed to increase greatly as it seemed that more and more women were entering the hallway. Then the first entered our glass chamber, then another and another. When the high heels stopped tapping, and the room was brimming with beautiful women, I think I counted twenty-one of them, then Cynthia, then Gloria and Monique.

"Alright girls," Gloria exclaimed with a slight growl in her voice, "have at it!"

Have at what? What the hell did these women plan out for this evening?

As soon as Gloria finished her statement all the girls in the room paired up and began kissing, groping, sucking, licking in an all out pleasure session. The odd woman paired up with Cynthia while Monique and Gloria approached me.

"They're all dancers here at the club," Monique whispered to me as her tongue flicked and darted into me ear, "and they're all here for your pleasure. All you have to do is relax and not cum until its our turn."

I wasn't allowed to cum with twenty-four women heating the room with lust, passion and unabashed sex? I could even smell the mingling sweet aromas of all the moist cunnies in the room and that by itself was causing my dick to throb and pulse as it came to attention faster than I ever thought it could.

"We love you with every last bit of each of our hearts, and we want you to know that marrying us will not change how we are together. This is all yours forever, if you should want it that long." Gloria's words were soft and breathy as she kissed me along my jaw line from my earlobe and then gently bit my bottom lip.

I was going to have all twenty-four of these women and I was going to cum for only Gloria and Monique like I had never cum before, and that's all there was to that.

Monique made her way down to my lap and undid my zipper. With her tongue and fingers she maneuvered my cock from its confines and let it stand proud outside my black tuxedo slacks. I must admit that it was an erotic sight having my dick standing there against the black cloth and iridescent blues and reds of my cumber bun. My girls didn't let it stand there by itself for too long. It was only a moment before the two of them were sharing my cock between their two mouths and cooing and moaning with delight over how it felt against their lips and tongues. Each of them had hiked their dress up and was rubbing their own cunnies while orally worshipping my incredibly hard dick.

After only a few minutes of watching the all-girl orgy around me and having Monique and Gloria thoroughly enjoying me with their mouths we heard one of the girls in the tangle getting close to her orgasm. "You know what to do. Break yourself away when you're right on the edge." Gloria requested from her squatting position. Suddenly the girl popped up out of the sweaty flesh landscape that surrounded us and almost knocked over Gloria and Monique as she rushed me and plunged her pussy down onto my cock. Feverishly this girl bounced and thrust herself down on me harder and harder until after only a couple of moments she shuttered, tensed up and released her orgasm with screams and a flurry of body jerks. She rested for only a moment after the orgasm relented control of her body back to her conscious mind, after which she kissed me passionately and thanked me. The young woman then dismounted me and went back to the woman whom she temporarily abandoned for her completion with me in her.

Now there were only twenty-three to go.

Gloria and Monique returned to pleasuring me, but it only lasted a few more moments before the next girl bounced up and quickly made her way to me. We didn't even hear her getting close to her climax, but the girls were prepared to move out of the way quickly and that's just what they did.

This girl mounted me with all the same urgency as the firs but she was very quiet vocally. She moaned and cooed as her pace on my dick would speed up and then slow down, her body would contort and twist and her head thrashed back and forth whipping occasionally with her long brown hair. The erratic pace and motions didn't seem to be something that she was in control of, though. She was bending and serving the sensations of her cunni like an animal in heat and she didn't care how her body moved to reach its destination. She was a slave to her own pleasure. With no forewarning her coos and moans broke out into screams of, "OH FUCK! I'M CUUUUMMING! YES! THANK YOU! I'M CUUUUUUUUMMMIIING! FUUUUUCK! YES…!" Her voice broke several times and I think we were all positive that she was going to lose her voice because of the ferocity of her orgasm. Finally she subsided and collapsed onto me completely limp. Gently but with urgency she kissed my neck and thanked me just as the first did. Monique and Gloria stood to help her exhausted body climb off of me, then get back to the woman she had to leave for her rewards with me.

I was already getting sweaty in my tux and my breathing was escalated from the action and from the frustration of having my hands bound. My dick was twitching and tingling when Gloria and Monique got back to their positions and began cleaning the glistening wetness from the second cumming with their mouths.

Soon the third approached and practically leapt onto my lap from several feet away. I think she was lucky that my cock didn't get shot up her ass the way she came down on me. This one bucked and rocked and slammed down onto me. She was a true test of strength for the chair that I was bound to. It's a good thing it passed the test, especially during her orgasm! This girl was completely wild and it was obvious that the chair I was in was reinforced and bolted to the floor, a little detail that I never considered in this business, but I'm glad someone else did.

All the girls were each bringing one another as close as possible to orgasm but denying it for themselves unless they were riding me. Somewhere around the tenth girl cumming on my lap I was losing count and feeling the pressure of my own release wanting to boil up. If it weren't for the continuous interruptions of stimulation, as well as the very different manner in which each of them would reach orgasm, I probably would have already shot my load on or in someone. I was doing my best to concentrate on the goal but I was starting to feel the pings of doubt about my ability to stay the course.

I think it was the twelfth or thirteenth woman to ride whose orgasm was like a sudden torrential downpour. She pounded her pussy down on me while rubbing her clit at rapid pace until she exploded only moments after straddling me in a wanton fever. Her liquid sex drenched the trousers of my tux and splashed all over Gloria and Monique who quickly took to the task of licking each other clean of this bucking beauty's sexy showering. Her splashes of sex even managed to hit my face and her heavy breathing caused it to cool and offer a slight relief from the heat of all the sexual energy and activity in the room. It was enough relief that I found myself a bit renewed in my resolve to complete the task of pleasure that had been set before me.

Somewhere around fifteen or sixteen a petite and thin young woman had her release beckoning for escape from her womanhood so badly that as she lowered herself onto my cock she came violently and practically threw herself off of me during her waves of sexual bliss. Everyone giggled and some applauded her rapid-fire orgasm because of how little time she took getting through it so the next one could climb on. I even joked that someone should get her a crash helmet! She smiled and blushed, thanked me and went back to tongue-lashing and fingering the girl she had to pull herself away from.

The comic relief was another welcome respite as my goal was finally in sight. The number of women who were left to complete their own rapture on my penis was dwindling dramatically. Gloria and Monique were intermittently whispering to me how they believed in me and knew that I could hold my own escape to ecstasy for them. I was growing confident that it was going to be something truly great to behold and was redoubling my resolve to cross the finish line and complete my rewards.

Finally the last of the dancers, the twenty-first, cried out and jumped up from Cynthia's face and deft hands to quickly mount me. Cynthia had been controlling her pleasure and stopping her release repeatedly during the course of the events in our little glass room. By the time this young woman was allowed her turn on my ever-willing dick my trousers, cumber bun and shirt were thoroughly soaked with a mixture of my sweat and the sweat and fem-cum of the women who had cum before her. I was a soaked mess heavy with the smell of feminine perfumes and pheromones and I couldn't have been happier about it.

She mounted me slowly while holding and fondling her folds with one hand. It was almost like watching someone who has to pee really badly and holding their groin on the way to the bathroom. She climbed on and took just a moment to lick a drop of sweat from my face. She leaned in even closer and inhaled deeply through her nose taking in all the sweet smells of my cologne, the perfumes, body sprays and the wet sex of all who came before on this night. I felt her hand reach down and guide the head of my dick to just inside her cunni's opening. She pressed down slightly and gasped in my ear as I felt resistance from inside her. She was a virgin!

"This is yours if you're still hard after your fiancés are done with you." She whispered it in my ear knowing that I was in pure shock over this little twist of events. I looked to Gloria and Monique and they only grinned at me knowingly. "My name is ‘Mary' and tonight you get to be my angel if you can last." She said this with a fun, even playful tone in her whispering. My cock swelled as I drew my head back and looked into her eyes, "Are you sure you want …" she cut me off with a finger pressed to my lips as she now guided the head of my cock to her clit. There she rubbed me against her button feverishly while holding herself over me. Monique, Gloria and Cynthia all moved to help support Mary in her effort to reach her orgasm without letting me penetrate her. Though she was also bracing herself against me with her other hand, it was obvious that she was exhausted from all the pleasuring and denying of release that she had received from Cynthia. She slid her clit on the length of my shaft and head furiously and was soon able to orgasm beautifully and seemingly innocently before collapsing on me like a rag doll. "I'll withhold my ‘thank you' until you've completed the act, lover." she whispers with a grin and biting her bottom lip as she sluggishly climbed off of me. My girls and Cynthia gently helped to lay her down so she could rest her exhausted and trembling legs. Mary looked to me smiling with anticipation and longing.

Who was I to disappoint? My goal had now become twenty-five with a cherry on top!

"It's my turn, love." Cynthia's words were released in a heavy breath as she approached me and held eye contact even as she gracefully climbed atop my aching though still wanting cock. This one was going to test me and take me to the extremes of my concentration to hold out. I could tell by the look in Cynthia's eyes that she was out for blood, or whatever fluids she could get out of me. Her long frame moving with grace and control lowered down smoothly until I was completely buried within her. It was a slow process and she made sure to continuously work her interior muscles to inflict the full effect of just this one motion. I had to breath in as deep as I could and exhaled slowly to prepare myself for whatever this woman was about to suffer me through, though I don't think I could ever imagine a suffering that I would be so content to endure as what I have during this night.

"Are ready for this, stud?"

I looked deep into her eyes and my stare was repelled by an unbridled and fiery passion that was not present in her movements or mannerisms. I gulped and mustered all the confidence I could when I answered, "Yes!"

Cynthia braced her hands on her knees as if to make sure that the only contact between us was my cock and her cunni. She then drew her pussy back up the length of my dick again making sure to use her muscles within to milk my cock and create as much sensation as possible in this simple movement. Her eyes closed breaking our mutual stare as she dropped her head back and I felt her long hair briefly tickle my balls as it whipped down under her bottom. That didn't help my resolve one little bit!

After several moments of Cynthia brutally proving the dexterity of her vaginal canal her motion changed. Her hips now began to swivel in a broad circle while she held my cock about half way inside of her. Her muscles were still working the buried half of my dick and I swear that if you stuck a foot-long ladle in this woman's puss she could stir a cauldron at a feverish pace. Soon she was dipping my full length in and almost out of her while still rotating her entire pelvis. It was obvious that never once was she going to relent massaging my dick with her interior muscles while all this other movement was taking place. I could see that she was getting to the point where she would soon need her own release and I bit my lip then gritted my teeth as her movements, all of her movements were getting more rapid. Her swiveling and controlled dipping me in and out suddenly changed to a back and forth motion while still gliding up and down and a guttural moan escaped my throat. Her actions were incredible and relentless in the worst way. Up and down and back and forth and muscles working my cock like the hands of a Swedish masseuse and I was clinching my butt as hard as I could to keep my course and not concede my orgasm to this woman. I looked down and saw her cunni dripping profusely down my shaft and balls. It was now a race to see which of us could hold out the longest.

Briefly I looked throughout the room to find all of the girls who had previously released on my dick now sitting up and watching with enthusiastic grins as if this was some sort of sporting event. Clearly I was the underdog here as I looked to Gloria and Monique and saw the wanting and hope in their eyes as they sweetly rooted me on in low tones and with smiles on their faces.

"We love you. You can do this. We know you can."

I looked back to Cynthia and found her grinning at me as if she already knew I was going to break. I bowed my head slightly and glared at her from under a furled brow. A grin cracked across my lips and suddenly a glimpse of confusion raced across Cynthia's face. My hands were bound, but that didn't mean that I had no control! I began matching Cynthia's dips on my cock with my own thrusts and quickly, almost instantly, she lost her rhythm and her stride broke. Her eyes went wide as she struggled to regain her control, but I spread my legs to give myself more support and managed to get them far enough apart to partially break her footing. I was thrusting into her for all I was worth! Her techniques had broken down in a flash and she was now bracing herself with her hands on my shoulders. Her brow crinkled together in a look of sweet defeat as I gazed down to her cunni and saw her fluids free-flowing from her.