Christmas Eve at Johnny Goodsins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I…" and I thrust again as hard as I could, "will not…" and I thrust some more, "be broken…" I was now thrusting with all I had in me, "BY YOU!" and still I thrust harder nearly dislocating my shoulders as Cynthia cried out and came violently while thrashing about and surrendering the very last morsel of her control to me!

"Now unlock these cuffs and let me finish what you ladies started!" I exclaimed as Cynthia flopped off of me and onto the floor like a piece of meat hitting a butcher's cutting board. Slowly she crawled, defeated and spent, to the back of my chair and unlocked the handcuffs. I stood from the chair and was met by eyes wide with shock and amazement from all the other girls, and more importantly from Gloria and Monique. I turned and glared at Cynthia, "Aren't forgetting something, love?" There was a sneer on my face and growl in my voice, as she looked first to my still raging hard cock and then to my eyes. She forced herself up off the floor and walked to me with her head bowed, then she slowly raised her eyes to me, then kissed me out of passion and humility and whispered, "Thank you."

I raised my arms in the air and looked around me to all the beautiful faces of this incredibly well-spent Christmas Eve at Johnny Goodsins and exclaimed, "Ladies, I'm sick and tired of this monkey suit!" They all knew exactly what I wanted as all twenty-one of these women charged me in turn and tore the tuxedo from my body piece by piece. I can only imagine how it looked when I was standing in the light at the center of the room in my nakedness and armed with a confident cock that just withstood an onslaught that I could've never imagined experiencing.

"Only three to go…" I said confidently to Monique, Gloria and with a glance to Mary.

My girls approached me on their knees and began cleaning the moistness that I was covered in from my groin, the tops of my thighs and my belly. Then they took turns sucking on my dick and stroking it trying desperately to bring me my relief from all that I had endured. My breathing was heavy and erratic and my head was light and felt detached. The room was spinning slightly and I was caught in a euphoria brought on by all of the sensations and pleasurable frustrations of the night. Finally, from the deep interior of my body, I felt my orgasm brewing as Monique and Gloria were pleasuring me with their mouths with all the sexual energy they had in themselves and simultaneous fingering each other to their own orgasmic heights. My body tensed as I stood there, I threw my arms in the air with my fists clenched tightly and yelled in the sweetest relief a long, throaty roar of triumph. My cock was pulsing wildly as it gushed forth what seemed like twenty-four-women-worth of cum and orgasm. I could swear my dick was going to tear into shreds as looked down and found that though I was cumming more than usual it was the orgasm itself that was causing all the nerves to fire up throughout my entire body.

Suddenly the full-body orgasm subsided and released all my muscles from its rigid grip all at once. I collapsed to the floor between Gloria and Monique and they leaned on me and hugged me as my muscles quivered and small spasms surged through me. My ears were ringing and for a few moments my vision was blurry and dizziness had overcome my head.

One thought reigned in my head, just one simple thought: Was I too spent for the last pleasurable task that these women put to me?

I uncurled myself from my position on the floor and looked ahead of me while rubbing clear vision back into my eyes. Mary was lying there staring back with wonder and hope etched into her face. I was feeling numb in so many places that I was unsure if my erection had maintained or not. Mary and I stared into each other's eyes as slowly I forced myself to stand. A hush filled the room then gasps released and Mary's face brightened and she smiled with pleasure and wanting. I didn't look down to see for myself. I knew for sure by the look on her face and her hand outstretched for me to take. The room was warm and relaxed and all eyes were on Mary and I as I gently took her into my arms and she took me into herself.

Back out in the club it was nearly deserted. Once again we had managed to destroy an entire Christmas Eve in the glass room at Johnny's place. I'm sure it was sometime early in the morning hours of Christmas Day, but just as before, I didn't wear a watch because I didn't want to feel restricted by time. I stepped into the main club area in a "JG" monogrammed terrycloth robe that was hanging just inside the mouth of the hallway.

At the bar one of the bartenders was carrying a bucket of used bar water outside. This time, unlike a year previous, no light shined in through the open door. I was actually happy about that since it meant that I probably would not be spending the whole day sleeping, but I really didn't know how much of the dark hours were actually left.

Johnny was sitting at the bar elevated by a mechanism that was built into his wheelchair so he could be at the same level as his patrons. Tired and ready to collapse again I approached and took the stool next to him. Instantly there was a shot glass in front of me with a double-shot Copper Camel mixed in it. It's my favorite shot and it sounded incredibly good at the moment. I downed it and lowered the glass to find a second one sitting there, waiting for me. I downed the second one and took a deep breath as I found a third one waiting for me.

"Third time is a charm," Johnny said as he raised a shot glass of his own in a toast, "it'll help you get your second wind."

I wasn't going to argue so I downed the third one to find just a glass of water with no ice waiting for me when I lowered my head. I never cared for ice in my water, but whom did I tell? Did the girls tell Johnny and he relayed it to the bartender? But then, where the hell was the bartender? I saw him go out to empty the bucket of dirty water and I didn't see him come back in, so, where did the drinks come from? Then it hit me; I was far too spent to give a fuck! It was probably my mind playing tricks on me anyway. I slammed the glass of water and turned to Johnny to thank him for all he had done for us.

"Don't mention it," he said casually, "you've made those two girls incredibly happy and they deserve every bit of it!"

"Yes! Yes they do." I nodded and quickly found myself with a slightly numb nose. This was usually a sign that I was buzzing from the alcohol, but I had only had the three double shots a minute ago…

"After the night that you've had I'm sure that those girls have far exceeded showing you how much they love you."

"They have most certainly done that!" I said as I was now finding myself trying to not slur my words, "I never thought I could love just one woman the way I love both of them!"

"Wouldn't it be great if you knew you could have their love, beauty and favors all to yourself until the end of time?" Johnny's question was a bit odd, but I was feeling those Camels like I had been drinking all night long so I just went along with him.

"That would be phen… im… ominal, J-Johnny!" Yup. I was wasted. Come to find out later that because I hadn't really eaten that much that evening, coupled with all the activity and then hitting those three Camels with the water chaser, the alcohol in the Camels was rushed into my system and hitting me hard and fast.

"I can make that happen for you, y'know," Johnny said in a low tone, "I can make it so that you can have those two and everything that they've given to you because of how much you've given to them, forever."

"C'mon, y'old coot, you're talking crazy … ‘bu-urp' … crazy talk."

"Sigh. No, I'm not. I'm taking a promotion soon, and I want you to be the last person I'm able to reward because of the man that you are. You're a true man of your own nature and you've never flinched at that. You've stood for who you are in ways that other men never even try to. Now, I won't be able to do this once my promotion kicks in, so let me ask you this; if you could have one wish granted what would be?"

Just then Gloria and Monique emerge from the dressing rooms they had earlier disappeared into with all the other girls from the glass room. They smiled the most exuberant and loving smiles they could've as they began to walk towards me.

"This is Chris-Christmas Day, yes?" Johnny checked with his watch and confirmed with a nod, "I wish that should anything ever happen to me, the Christmas after my d-d-demise I'll return and make love with them one last time."

"That's it? One last session with those two is all you want? Ya know, for such a smart young man … well, I'll leave that alone. I tell you what, I'm in a very good mood so I'm going to make you a special deal…"

He went on to explain what he was going to do for me and because in my slight drunkenness I was figuring him to be as drunk as I was, I just figured I'd humor him and go along with his game plan. Its not like I was actually going to lose my soul, right?


"Son, I'm offering this to you for a number of reasons: First, you love my place and I know a man who has great taste when I see him. Second, you're very intelligent, when you're not drinking, and you know to go after whatever you want to go after and you follow it through. That takes balls, young man. Lastly, you're the first man I've come across in ages who was able to survive the ‘twenty-one cunni salute," plus Cynthia, and I know how difficult that was, plus your own woman, well, in your case, women, and still take the virgin. You have absolutely no idea how long that poor creature has been a virgin! You, sir, are a man's man to say the least! Now, sign here and we'll call this deal ‘done.'"

Now I really didn't care. The old cripple poked my finger and pressed the bleeding pinhole to the contract. The girls had just come up behind me and the effects of the Camels seemed to be subsiding. The girls and I decided to go get some breakfast and then get home for some rest.

Six months later we were married in two ceremonies. The first was the ceremony for Gloria and myself. She had won a coin toss that was to see who would be married in the "legal" wedding. The second ceremony was for all three of us and was performed by the same judge that married Gloria and I earlier in the day, who was also the judge that the girls new from the club.

In the couple of years that followed life was absolute bliss! The girls did all they could to stay as beautiful as the night we met and the sexual adventures that followed, though not as extreme, were adventures that all the men's magazines would love to publish. But, they were our adventures and we never felt the need to publicize them in any way.

After two incredible years of marriage I had a fatal heart attack on the up-stroke while making love with my girls. Apparently, all the fried foods, and huge meals, coupled with my continuous workouts to stay in shape for the girls, had been bludgeoning my heart and it simply stopped.

So, now I'm sitting here at a large hand-carved, mahogany desk writing this account of the last years of my life. It's the Christmas Day just after my death and just before I started writing this I had just finished an absolutely amazing lovemaking session with Gloria and Monique. After which the two of them made a confession to me: They were also contract holders with none other than Johnny Goodsin.

Apparently their original wish to him was to have a man that they could share and who would make them truly happy while still making them feel free-spirited and unrestrained in their lives. But, the biggest catch was that the guy who filled this role also had to find true love in the two of them, equally. Well, Johnny goofed and collected their souls before fulfilling his end of the bargain so he gave them jobs at his club and said that one day the right guy would walk through his doors and all would be good. Guess who that guy was.

Johnny was smarter than that when he made his contract with me, though. He put off his promotion taking affect and gave the three of us a few extra years just to make sure that this was exactly what we all had wished for, which it most certainly was, then he arranged for my end of his agreement to be fulfilled. You see, Johnny was a romantic and because of that he didn't want the three of us going to eternal damnation, so …

Just as this account was to be finished Gloria entered the room, "The new girls are here, shall I show them in?" she said with a grin as she peeked in from outside the office.

"Yes, please, by all means."

The door swung open and a bevy of beautiful young women with stars in their eyes and hopes in their hearts filed into the opulent and old-fashioned office.

"Hello girls." he said with a grin as he unbuttoned his custom-tailored Armani jacket and slid has hands into his pockets. Gloria whispers to Monique who had followed all the girls into the office, "He loves being all ‘GQ' with the new girls. Its so cute."

"First, let me say 'thank you' for coming in here on Christmas Day. Welcome to Johnny Goodsin Enterprises. My name is Christian and it's very good to meet all of you." He said this as he sent a quick wink to Gloria and Monique who smile lovingly in return.

FIN

Author's note:

"Johnny Goodsins" and all the descriptions of the Johnny Goodsins Adult Nightclub contained herein are copyrighted material and may not be reproduced in writing, illustration or any other physical construct without the permission and proper rights being obtained from the copyright holder.

The author of this story is the copyright holder and intellectual property owner of "Johnny Goodsins Adult Nightclub."