Christmas Eve Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear screaming and moaning and through I don't feel it, I know it's coming from me. My body quivers and shakes as I cum violently. Drool comes out of my mouth as I can't close my mouth from the moaning. TO make things worse, I move my hands uncontrollably and the garland around my neck tightens and tightens. I'm cumming. Cumming hard.

Once I'm able to see and think again, once the overwhelming waves stop, I notice that I'm no longer in the living room. I'm in the kitchen. Did I pass out? Did I choke myself to pass out, or did I cum that hard I couldn't take it?

Trying to focus as I hear the pounding of my own blood in my ears, I see I'm in front of my kitchen table. Then I notice, which I don't know how it wasn't the first thing I notice, that my arms are tied over my head to a rope that's attached to the ceiling. It's attached to a hook. Was that always there? Or was I out so long that evil bastard installed it?

I'm still naked...still with the wreaths attached to the chains that are biting my nipples. My body feels fiery hot to the touch, like I'm radiating heat, which I doubt will go away soon. I know that no sex I'll ever have will compare to what I just had. The power of that is so great that it feels like I'm still cumming, just long and at a low level.

Whoever the man was, he's gone now. I don't know it for sure, but I can feel that he's gone. He came and did what he wanted to and left. To him, this was a job and once he was finished he could go home. The only question is if he was one of the ones that saw my posting, or was he a random rapist? Does it really matter?

Now I notice movement on my laptop. Able to see better, I see there are two browsers open on my laptop, each of them spilt screen. One screen looks like it's some sort of porn website. The other screen...is me. The webcam is turned on and is recording. I'm being recorded right now, just like this. Who could be watching? Am I streaming on some site? It's not skype, but it's recording alright, the red light is on. Why would he do this? Why would he leave me like this?

Then I see the video that the first half of the screen is playing. It's me. Me from when he started. I'm watching a figure in a black ski mask stand behind me in my living room, attaching nipple clamps to me, then the wreaths.

He's making me watch what he did to me. He's going to make me watch it over and over again. Knowing that damn near makes me come again. His control is so great, he's going to make me watch what he did...and not be able to touch myself.

Suddenly there's a hard vibration in between my legs, right on my clit. It's so hard and surprising that I scream. A shrill scream erupts as I do cum again from the shock of it. Just being touched did it. Just being touched made me cum.

Looking down I get a shock. There's...a cord running from one of my laptop's USB spot...to me. The end of it, which is a clip, is attached right on my clit. I'm amazed I didn't feel this before, but my body is in such overdrive that it doesn't really surprise me. More so, my ankles are taped to different chairs, forcing my legs to stay open. What is going on?

Very confused I look back at the laptop, at the side that's broadcasting me. Squinting I read the title that's over me, "If you like what you see, thumps up this video to give her a surprise!" Right as I read it, I'm hit with another one of the hard vibrations, making me scream again as waves rush over my entire body. Once it passes, I notice the thumbs up counter on the site go up by one.

The bastard! No. This can't be possible! If someone clicks the button...it vibrates my clit?! No. This can't be happening. I attempt to wiggle out of my bounds, but I can't. I try to move my legs, but they are stuck. I'm helpless. Completely helpless. In horror and pleasure, I see there are over 100 people watching, all with the ability to thumps up.

12