Christmas in Boulder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

Then we collapsed, with her lying on the table and me lying on top of her. We could hear the other two screaming as they climaxed upstairs, but we ignored them.

Finally Gina stirred, "Let me up. I have to go clean up before they come back down stairs."

I reluctantly pulled my shrinking cock out of her and stood.

Gina cleaned up in the downstairs bath and then I did. When I returned, we were both naked. "Are you going to dress for dinner?" I asked.

"I am dressed," she answered. "This is what Lisa told me the dress code would be."

As she spoke, the other two confirmed what she said, coming down the stairs naked and looking satiated, for now. "Good," I thought. "Misha can now concentrate on dinner. I was afraid he was going to blow up before."

Lisa had selected two wines, which we had opened half an hour before. The first, which I poured for each of us, was a ten-year-old Grand Cru Gevrey Chambertin Burgundy. It was spectacular. The second wine, which came later, was a 1997 Caymus Cabernet, from the Rutherford district of Napa. Caymus had always been one of my favorite California wines, and it did not disappoint. There was more wine later, but who could taste it by then?

The rest of the dinner matched the wines in quality. The beef was perfect, the potatoes sinfully rich, the string beans simple and tasty, and the sauce . . . ah, the sauce was to die for. On the beef it was amazing, but smeared across the girls tits, it was even better.

As Misha had predicted, there was no need to prepare dessert.

Oh, and I especially liked the fact that the girls came up with Santa caps to wear during dinner. Nothing else. Just, Santa caps. It was a most memorable Christmas Eve.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers