Christmas in Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat?"

"Mmmhmm?" I answered dreamily, not even sure if he was really talking.

"I'm sorry if I'm too aggressive. I just felt like you would like it." I smiled and opened my eyes.

"I did, it's okay. I just didn't know where it came from."

"Don't ever feel scared of me. I liked your personality before I ever saw how hot you were. I'll only be aggressive in bed if that's alright with you."

"And the kitchen." I smiled, he laughed and and we fell asleep like that. But I had a plan of my own.

The sun was starting to come up and so was he. I wanted to make sure I was quiet and gentle, slowly pulling his dick out of his boxers, morning wood an anticipated arrival. I wanted him to wake up gasping, wanting me, needing to be inside me. I don't know what Chris had, but it made me want him, made me want him to want me. I positioned myself between his legs and licked my lips. I lowered my mouth onto his cock, ever so slowly, just barely letting my tongue slip over the sensitive head of his growing member. He got hard fast, and I started to suck sensually, slow and strong, working my hand with my mouth. Still asleep, a small groan escaped his lips. 'He likes it' was my only thought. I smiled to myself, well as much as I could smile. I wonder if he knew I would do this. I kept bobbing up and down on his dick a little faster, a little harder, making these little mmhmm moaning sounds that had he been awake, he would have cum just at the sound of them. My free hand played with his balls, kneading them and softly tickling that sensitive spot where his shaft started. I licked my way down and drew one of his boys into my mouth sucking firmly, getting into it, then the other, just as nice.

When I came back up, I licked the head again, flicking and swirling it with my tongue, getting his hard dick nice and wet, when all of a sudden, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and slammed my mouth onto his cock... Shock and excitement ran through me when I realized he was awake. I shot him a glance and he was looking straight at me, this horny, aggressive, glazed look on his face that made me just suck harder, moaning now, feeling myself getting very wet at the thought that I was the one doing this to him. He leaned his head back and started steadily fucking my mouth.

"Swirl your tongue." His voice was haggard, lusting. I started to feel his balls rising, getting tighter. I sucked and jacked him off furiously, his moaning making me hornier by the second. "I'm fucking gonna cum Kat. You like that?"

"Mmhmm." was all I could say. A few more slams of his dick and he let out a fierce "Oh shiiiit" as he came buckets into my mouth. I looked at his face while he was cumming, swallowing it all up, my mission accomplished. I milked him till he was dry, kissed his cock again before putting it back in his pajamas.

"Merry Christmas Chris."

"Yes it is. Let's go get some eggnog."

12