Christmas in Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shrugged. "I can wait."

Then he turned his back on her and transferred the mashed potatoes into a bowl.

He could sense her burning up with rage behind him.

What was her problem? He finally cooked her the dinner she had been nagging him for and she hadn't even managed a thank you. Instead she was standing half naked with a snarl on her face.

"Look Eden," he said raising an eyebrow. "If you want to just go out and say what you want now's the time. This little sexy "hints" thing you're doing is just a waste okay?"

She glared at him like he had just told her to go to hell.

He had just told her to go to hell.

He had practically told her that he didn't care what her body had to offer because his old ass had been around the block and she was trash that could burn in the incinerator that was hell.

That pointy eared degenerate.

"Santa Claus hates you," she spat.

"What?"

"I said Santa would take a piss on your grave Adrian. And it'd be a stronger piss than you'd ever manage with your pinky dick..."

"Don't talk about my dick—"

"With your tiny ass raptor arms..."

"Where is this coming from?"

"...and your satellite dishes!"

Stepping forward she dipped a finger in the potatoes and put it in her mouth. She spat on the floor.

"This tastes like crap."

Then she stalked to her room door.

"And you have a tiny..."

"Eden, stop it," Adrian said in a warning voice.

She was actually making him angry and the dick comments were going to get ugly if she didn't stop.

"...brain," she finished sweetly.

She stepped in her room and smiled. "Oh and by the way, that's probably why you didn't fuck me. You knew I'd only feel your fingers!"

Slamming the door closed she headed towards her bed when the door burst open.

The hair around Adrian's hair was actually floating and his eyes were practically glowing with rage.

"Yeah?" he said eerily calm.

She was thrown onto her bed and her nightgown was ripped from her body. Frozen on her stomach she stared wide eyed as he unbuttoned his pants.

"I made you a turkey," he seethed tossing his pants to the side. She craned her head to see what he was packing but he forced her to look forward.

"Oh no I don't want you to see it," he said getting up on the bed.

"I want you to feel it."

He stuck a finger inside of her and a tingling sensation spread like fire in her pussy. Bucking her hips she moaned when it spread to her clit, up her stomach, to be breasts until she felt she was embracing one big vibrator. His magic was obviously getting her ready.

"See apparently that nice attitude you had for those couple of days wore off because I'm due to pay you rent," he said lifting her onto her knees.

Her butt jutted in the air and she left him spread her wet pussy lips. The hot head of his cock rested against them.

"I made you a nice dinner, I was going to wine and dine you but no. You come at me two loops short of a bow. So instead of taking my time like I wanted..." he said rubbing up and down, coating the head of his dick with her juices.

"I'm just going to fuck you like the bitch you're being."

When he thrusted forward Eden screamed, shocked by what she was feeling.

Thick, goodness he was thick. She hadn't felt that stretched in her life. As he pressed forward into her she realized he was long too.

She couldn't have been more wrong about his undercarriage. He threatened to tear her apart. When he hit her hot spot she didn't feel the meet of his hips.

"Gosh it has been a while for you hasn't it?" he hissed. "You're really tight."

She couldn't respond, her drooling mouth and pussy responding for her.

Pulling out he began to push in and out in a steady and increasing rhytmn. He got a thrill out of making her yelp when he thrusted into her and would vary his speeds whenever it pleased him.

"Yeah, squeeze me Eden. What do you want for Christmas huh? You want to sit on my lap while I pick your pretty ass a present?"

She moaned wantonly in response. Now Adrian had expected her to enjoy his fucking, but he didn't expect her to be so eager. Releasing her hips he noticed for the first time that she was thrusting back.

"You set me up," he said incredulously. "600 years and I still can't take a hint."

Unable to conceal his pride he beamed at her, thrusting even as he turned her head towards him.

"You wanted me to pound your present didn't you?"

Eden panted and tried to free herself from his grip. Her pussy was melting underneath his expertise.

"Eden?"

"Your Christmas references are overbearing and lame."

"Well then, I guess I'll stop."

"Don't you dare!" "Then say you wanted me to fuck you!" "I WANTED YOU TO FUCK ME SHERLOCK! I WALKED AROUND LIKE A CHICAGO REJECT IN MY BATHROBE AND YOU DIDN"T EVEN NOTICE! WHAT AM I CHOPPED LIVER?"

The scream had been shrill and desperate, something Eden never liked to admit was part of her.

She felt a kiss on her back as Adrian slowed, reaching around to fondle her breasts.

"All you had to do was ask sweetheart."

"You are one depraved elf," she mused as he stroked within her.

"Yeah yeah," he chuckled. "Lay your hands down, and relax. I'm going to make you go crazy."

"Yeah? You're 28 years too late."

She obeyed, giving him the deeper angle he craved. Eden felt like heaven and she shrieked like a banshee as he shoved all of himself within her, his hips smacking against her bottom over and over.

He spanked her, watching his dick disappear into her pink pussy.

"Aw, you feel divine," he moaned as he thrusted. "Is that why you were named Eden? Did your mom know something we didn't?"

"That I would be fucked by an elf?"

"That I would cum in a pussy that felt heavenly."

She didn't dare protest, her orgasm so close she could taste it. He smacked her butt again, a playful pat as he drove her into the creaking mattress. Reaching under her he pinched her clit.

Instead of screaming Eden saw white and lost her voice.

Shaking like she was having a seizure she faintly felt Adrian empty himself inside of her. Even that felt good. She became a giant O, floating above her human body to a plain of greater pleasure. When she came down she was sensitive and knew the slightest touch could bring her back over. So did Adrian.

Smiling he placed her on her back and entered her again.

She came immediately. He waited until it abated to thrust again.

"You're not soft?" she rasped her throat parched.

A glass of water floated through the door. She accepted it gratefully.

"Elves don't' go flaccid until their 3rd or 4th go. We do a lot of orgy stuff. I could if I wanted, but I think you want more right?"

She nodded, sore or not she did. Fuck work, she needed this.

"I thought you didn't fuck short guys," Adrian teased.

"You're not a guy," she simpered. "You're an elf. Elves don't count."

"Uh huh," he hummed, putting an arm around her.

"So...you didn't hate my mashed potatoes?"

"They were the best mashed potatoes I have ever eaten."

He laughed in response. "Alright. I'll bring you a plate."

He quicken his pace tossing her over to the side again. As soon as she had cum he pulled out of her. His cock was slick with her juices and she got a good look at what had been inside her. Damn, it looked like her remote control. The one that went with the TV not the one that came with the box.

..Damn.

Eden gave him a lazy smile. "You know, you're not so bad Adrian."

"You're not so bad yourself," he replied smirking. "I hope you're up for round three."

"You're kidding me."

"You started it," he quipped. "I'm not sated."

"Great. So now I'm a shoddy lay."

"Elves take longer to cum. You should be grateful. Don't worry," he chuckled. "You'll get used to it." Then he walked off.

"This is going to be one hell of a Christmas," she said to herself.

She perved Adrian's naked form as he disappeared into the other room.

Who'd have thought she'd fuck an elf. Santa was probably laughing at her somewhere. The fat bastard did see everything. Yawning she wondered if she'd be asleep before Adrian brought her food to her.

The last few weeks had been weird.

She had been fired, saddled with an elf, forcibly sucked by said elf, then goaded said elf into fucking her.

Either she was a loosely wrapped present, or her life would never be the same. Even so, she felt too good to feel negative.

She had no where to go but up.

Her life had ended on Black Friday, but maybe just maybe it would start again on Christmas Eve. Just maybe, Adrian would be the one guy to fix her up. Well, until he went back to the fat man. Eden wasn't too discouraged. She had hope. That was what she needed. She had forgotten why Christmas had meant so much to her in the past and why it sucked now. Christmas was nothing without hope. Hope of new beginnings and of course the soppy Christmas "miracle." Eden now had a smidge of hope to carry her through. That or the euphoria of the orgasm was getting to her.

"Hurry up Adrian!" she shouted.

"I'm getting cynical!"

"I'm coming," he shouted back.

"You will," she whispered to herself.

"I'll make sure of it."

__________________________________________________

HAPPY HOLIDAYS:P

-Stubborn Dreamer