Christmas In New York City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

"So let's go."

The Mass was two hours long due to the Christmas holiday. By the time the Mass was over the clock struck midnight. It was officially Christmas.

"Merry Christmas, Buffy."

"Merry Christmas, my Angel," she said and kissed him.

~*~*~*~*~*

Morning approached on this fine Christmas day. Angel was up and thought about things. He went through all the turn events in his life. He then looked down at the petite blonde in his arms. Angel was very thankful when Buffy came into his life.

Angel started to unbutton her shirt. He was able to slide the shirt off to expose her shoulders. As he placed wet kisses on her shoulder, he trailed up her neck and sucked on the sensitive part of her neck. His hands went underneath the cotton material of her shirt, slowly trailed up and cupped her breast. Buffy whimpered and moved onto her back. Her eyes were still closed, but she loved the gentle caresses that Angel was giving her. Angel moved his lips and captured hers. Buffy smiled by this and pulled away briefly.

"Merry Christmas Angel."

"Merry Christmas, my love."

He continued his adventure from earlier. His mouth descended down to her breasts, kissing around her nipple until he suckled it gently while massaging the other. He then kissed down onto her stomach until he reached her panties. Slowly gliding off the material, he then looked up and saw her eyes full of lust and desire. Angel took off his boxers and gently placed him inside of her. As each time he went in and out of her body they both moaned out each other's name.

"Oh Angel! More," she said breathlessly.

They both were close to reaching their orgasm and they did. Angel gently rolled himself off Buffy and held her in his arms.

"I love you," he said.

~*~*~*~*~*

It was noon and they woke up to open presents. Buffy took a quick shower and dressed in her pajamas. Before they headed towards the tree Angel grabbed her. He had the mistletoe hidden behind his back.

"Look up." She did and noticed it.

"I guess this means your gonna kiss me." He just bent his head and kissed her.

They headed over to the tree and exchanged their gifts. He received a sweater, art supplies and a silver bracelet. The inscription read,

TO MY ANGEL

LOVE ALWAYS, BUFFY

She received a book of poems, a beautiful silk blouse and a locket. It read,

A AND B FOREVER

She hugged him and kissed him.

"Thank you so much."

"I'm glad you liked everything." She turned around and sat in between his legs. His arms came around to grab a hold of her waist.

"Angel?" She looked up at him.

"Hmm."

"What are we going to do for New Year's?"

The End

angel13
angel13
24 Followers
12