Christmas Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers

Not really, but they should have.

My cock slid along the silky walls, all the way inside. I opened my eyes again, and looked down at Mom. She had a tear in her eye, and a smile on her lips.

My entire body shuddered, and I came harder than I ever have before in my life. It felt like my insides were torn out of my body, and blasted out of my cock.

As quick as it happened, it was over. The full realization of what happened settled on me. I officially lost my virginity. To my own mother. On Christmas.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I stammered.

"Shh, sweetie. It's ok. I figured this was gonna happen, and I told you not to worry. Everyone's quick on their first time."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh."

My penis deflated, and I sat back down on the couch. It must taken less than five minutes in total, but it felt both like a second, and like a lifetime. And now it was over. I was a man. Except I didn't feel that different.

And technically, I had sex with my mother. Oh god... what would people think of me? I couldn't tell anyone, ever. They'd laugh at me. I was a freak. A loser. Someone who stuck his cock inside of the best, most wonderful pussy in the world.

White fluid leaked out of the pink spot between her legs.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I... I don't know."

Mom swung her legs off the couch, and sat up. She scooted over right next to me, and put an arm around me. Soft lips placed a kiss on my shoulder. Hair tickled my shoulder blade. Goosebumps raised on my skin. I've never felt more naked.

The hand that was around me moved to the back of my head, and pulled my face closer to hers. Her other hand touched my chest, right above my beating hard. She pulled me closer, and closer.

Our lips met. It wasn't like the way she usually kissed. A quick peck on the cheek. No, it was a real kiss. She tasted of wine, and salt, and something else. My nose bumped into her cheek. None of it mattered.

Her hand trailed down my chest, over my stomach, until it found my cock. Her lips were nibbling at my bottom lip, when her fingers wrapped around my shaft. Almost instantaneously, my erection was back in full force.

Mom purred, and broke the kiss.

"Now let's try it again."

She dropped backwards down on the couch, and pulled me along with her. I braced my fall with one hand, dipped in for another kiss. With my other hand, I guided my cock to her pussy. By the third try, I actually found it. It was still wet with my own cum, but I didn't care. After all, it was evidence of the fact that I was now a man.

I pushed in, and this time it wasn't overwhelming. The head of my cock slid along her vagina, and I let out a groan of satisfaction. I pulled out again, filled with pride at being able to not have cum yet. And then in again, and out. I counted six times.

And then I came again. My cock pulsated, and throbbed. I loved that feeling. But I didn't want it to happen so quickly.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Oh no, honey, these things are okay."

I dropped on the couch next to her, and stared at the ceiling. The wooden panels looked exactly like they always did, but they might as well have been from an alien spaceship. Or maybe I was the alien now, because I was definitely not the same person anymore.

"What happens now?"

"What do you want to happen?"

"I don't know."

"Well, you did it now. You can go sleep, if you're tired."

"But you didn't, uh... cum."

"No, honey. It's enough for me to watch you grow into a man right before my eyes," Mom beamed at me.

She leaned over, and kissed me again.

"Can I touch you?" I asked.

"Of course, Thom. You can do whatever you want with my body."

"Really? There's a couple things I always wanted to try."

"Sure, but I'm NOT letting you fuck me in the ass."

I winced. On the list of things I did not expect to ever hear my mother say, that was probably in the top three. It was hard to think of her as just a woman. I've only known her as "Mom" for twenty years. And Mom didn't normally curse. She was sweet, and protective. The thought of me, or anyone, fucking her asshole seemed somehow wrong.

She must have misread my expression.

"Oh, I didn't mean—if that's your fantasy—anal, I mean. I don't have any lube with me, but I think there's some coconut oil in the kitchen, we can use—"

"Mom! I don't want to do you in the butt!"

"Oh!" she sighed in relief. "Because I've never had anyone do that, and you are pretty big, I don't know if I could—"

I interrupted her by kissing her. I tried my best to repeat the things she had done with her lips, but I felt clumsy doing it. She leaned into me, and her breasts pressed against my naked skin. My hand found her legs, and I slipped a finger inside of her. It was wet, and sticky. I pulled it out, and looked at it. White, creamy fluid covered my index finger. My cum.

"I suppose I better clean myself up a bit. Gimme a minute, ok?"

"Ok. I really need to pee, too."

We got up, and I walked to my room naked. It was weird walking around completely nude. But the chances of anyone catching a glimpse were astronomically low, considering most of the windows were snowed in, and there wasn't another human being around for miles.

It was just us.

When I went back into the living room, Mom wasn't there.

"In here, Thom," she yelled from her bedroom.

My parents' room looked exactly like the other one, but the bed was larger, and it had white sheets. Mom laid in the middle of those sheets, and smiled at me.

"Look what I found," she said, and held up a small jar of coconut oil.

"Really, I don't want to do you in the—"

She burst out giggling, and I realized she had been making a joke. I joined in her laughter, and laid down next to her.

"I just want to... I mean, I've never touched a girl before, and I just want to see what it's like."

"Touch away, mister."

Of course, the first thing I did was grab her boobs. They were softer than I expected. And way more fun. My hands weren't big enough to really encompass them, but I could definitely squeeze them. I could also grab her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. They were harder. I could trace the little bumps on her areola.

I could lean over, and place my lips around her hard buds, and suckle at them. It was familiar, but new at the same time.

"Ohhh," Mom moaned. "This is weird."

"Sorry, I'll stop."

"No, no. I just mean you used to do that as a baby, and now you're doing it again."

"I know what you mean."

I left her nipples alone, and ran my hands across her smooth stomach. It felt great to touch someone like that. Smooth, soft skin. Her bellybutton was an innie, just like mine. I traced the very faint scar a couple inches lower. You almost couldn't see it. I knew it was from when she had given birth from Lydia. Something about the umbilical cord being wrapped around her head, and they had to perform a c-section.

I combed my fingers through the patch of hair. Coarse, and curly. Her thighs were so soft, I was starting to wonder if she even had bones in her body. Maybe she didn't, and she was just cuddly through, and through. Her lower leg did seem to have a bone in it, however. So did her feet.

Gently, I rolled her over on her back.

"Wow, when did you get this?" I asked.

Just above her right buttcheek was a small tattoo of a butterfly. Yellow, and blue wings, that had heart patterns inside. The colors were somewhat faded.

"Oh, I got that a long time ago. Right after I turned eighteen. You know Grandma, and how strict she can be, right? I really wanted to do something to piss her off, so I got that tattoo. I know by today's standards it's pretty tame, but... god, it really pissed her off."

I snorted. That definitely sounded like Grandma. It did not, however, sound like Mom.

"I never knew that about you."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me."

I traced her spine with my finger, feeling every single ripple. Goosebumps appeared on her skin. I brushed aside her hair, and placed a kiss on her neck. It just felt like the right thing to do.

"Ohh, that's good," she rasped.

"I want to try licking your, uh, down there."

Mom flipped around again, and regarded me critically.

"Sure, but only if you call it a pussy."

"Ok. I want to lick your... pussy."

She smiled, and spread her legs. I moved to lie with my head between her thighs. I've never seen a pussy that up close before. Not even in porn. And porn didn't have the warm body heat emanating from her legs. Nor did it have any smell. And it smelled great. I couldn't tell exactly what it smelled like, but it reminded me of waking up on a Saturday morning. Lying in bed, knowing you didn't have to get up. Warm, and cozy, under the sheets.

I stuck out my tongue, and licked along the length of her fold. It tasted like it smelled, only stronger. And wetter. Every little fold in her labia seemed to be magnified. I ran my tongue through her slit again, going deeper.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Try something like this," she replied.

I looked up, and saw her face between the mounds of her breasts. Her mouth was open, and she did a sort of scoop with her tongue. I went back in, and repeated the motion as best as I could. Juices ran down my chin, and stickied my cheeks. I changed it up, keeping up a steady rhythm for a few minutes.

"Here, try this," Mom interrupted. Her fingers spread her lips to the side, and she pointed out a small knot. Her clit. "Just keep licking there."

I did. It didn't take long before I finally saw the desired response. Mom started moaning, and her legs squirmed. I grabbed her thighs, and pressed on. Her back arched, and one of her hands dug into my hair.

I kept it up, until it felt like she was about to break free of my grasp. Her legs pressed up against the side of my head, covering my ears, but I still heard her muffled moans. And then her whole body seemed to shiver, and shake, and I knew she was having an orgasm.

An orgasm that I caused. I've never been more proud of myself.

"I'm glad I raised you right," she murmured, after calming down again.

"Is it ok if we have sex right now, or do you need to wait?"

"Oh, I almost forgot what it was like being so young," Mom giggled. "Yes, it's ok."

And then we made love again. Slow, and sensuous. Soft, and warm. Wonderful, wonderful love. And then we kissed some more, and when I was ready again, we made love again. It was like a dream. A sexual haze, where nothing in the world mattered, except her and me.

It wasn't until very late into the night that we were both exhausted, and slipped under the covers. Mom nestled up against me, and I wrapped an arm around her. Just holding her warm body up against me was incredible.

After a quarter of an hour, her breathing became deep, and steady. My heart was beating in my chest, flat against her back. It seemed like her heart beat in accordance with mine.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

I listened to that beating for what seemed like hours, until I too drifted off into slumber.

***** December 26th *****

That night, I dreamed about Santa Claus again. This time, however, it wasn't the sexy, curvy Santa. It was the regular jolly old fat guy. He looked a little like my Dad, actually.

We were soaring in the sled, high above Los Angeles. Far below us, the lights twinkled in the night sky. Neat rows, and grids of organized human lives.

"You've been a very naughty boy, Thom," Santa chuckled.

The door to the sled opened, and Santa pushed me out into the air. The ground came rushing at me at an alarming rate. I didn't even have time to panic, before I hit the soft, white snow. It wasn't cold either, it was actually kind of warm. If it were real snow, it would start melting, and soaking my clothes. There was only one spot that seemed to be getting wetter, though. My crotch. The snow kept tugging at the front of my crotch.

I opened my eyes, and Mom's head was bobbing up and down on my hard cock.

"Holy shit," I blurted out. "That feels great!"

Mom kept going, pumping the base of my shaft, while her lips slid along the top. How long had she been at it? I was already close to bursting. She seemed to sense it too, and increased the pace. I dug my hands into the sheets, and groaned.

She eagerly drank up every single drop of cum that spurted out of my dick, and smacked her lips afterwards.

"Good morning, sweetie. I wanted to show you something."

"Fantastic morning! What is it?"

Mom opened the drawer on the night table, and pulled out a dildo. It was pink, and shaped like a real cock, albeit with a much more pronounced head.

"You wanted to show me a dildo?"

"Yes. No. Here."

She grabbed my cock, and started pumping, until blood rushed back in. When it was at full mast, she stopped, and held the dildo next to it. They were almost the same. The dildo was about a quarter of an inch longer, but mine was a tiny bit thicker.

"See?" she said excitedly.

"What am I supposed to see?"

"This is my favorite toy. The one I've been using for five years now. It's just the right size, and I've used it basically every day. And now I find out that it's exactly like your penis. It's like you were made for me."

"You made me."

"Right. I did. Good job, me."

I snorted. Mom turned back to the nightstand, and her ass swung to face me. Between her legs was her pussy. Puffed up, and glistening with wetness. And my cock was still hard, after all.

I scrambled up to kneel behind her, grabbed her hips, and pushed in. Mom gave a little yelp, and tried to straighten herself. I fell backwards, kneeling on the mattress. She fell on top of my lap. I reached around her, and grabbed her breasts. She relaxed, and leaned back against me.

I couldn't do much on my own, but Mom started grinding her hips back and forth. I played with her nipples, rolling the hard buds between my fingers. Mom's hands ran across my forearm. Her head turned towards me, and we shared a kiss.

Maybe it was because I just came once already, or maybe I was getting better at it, but I was able to last a much longer time. Just long enough for her to start trembling. Her pussy seemed to have a life of its own, squeezing, and massaging the length of my shaft. Pulling me into an orgasm alongside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Mom sighed, and we collapsed back down on the bed. "You're getting better at this."

"Good. I like making you orgasm."

"Me too."

What followed was a long day of wanton existence. We didn't even get dressed, and ate breakfast in the same chair. She sat between my legs, with my cock pressing against the small of her back. I was in charge of the spoon, and we ate cereal together. One spoon in my mouth, and then one in hers. When I accidentally spilled a spoonful of milk over her chest, I made sure to clean it up using my tongue.

That led to more shenanigans, with her pressed against the kitchen wall, begging me to try fucking her as hard as I could. We didn't do it in the shower, but only because the shower cabin was too small for both of us to fit in. We did leave the door open, however, and I enjoyed watching the soapy suds cling to her curves. She made a show of it, and by the time it was my turn, there was barely any hot water left.

Fortunately, I was able to stay warm by embracing her body. Again, and again. Hard, and fast. Slow, and measured. Sometimes just using our mouths.

It was already well into the evening, when we settled into our favorite spot. In front of the fireplace, with a big, soft blanket laid out on the carpet. We had to move the coffee table out of the way, to make room for our love pit. I was on my back, and Mom sat on top of me, riding me cowgirl. Our fingers were intertwined. My elbows touched the ground, and she used it to brace herself.

Mom was going pretty fast, and she had been for a while. It had to have been at least twenty minutes. A sheen of sweat covered her body, and every once in awhile big beads of salty liquid rolled over her magnificent breasts, to splash on my skin. It was incredibly intense, for the both of us.

"I. Really. Love. Your. Cock," Mom panted.

That was another thing she enjoyed. Dirty talk. She mentioned that around the fourth or fifth time we did it.

"You have the, hngh, most amazing tits," I reciprocated.

"What else?"

"A wonderful cunt."

"That's right," Mom gurgled.

"You're my little fuckdoll. My slut mother. I'm going to make you spend the rest of your life on your knees."

She quickened her pace.

"Oh god, yes. I want that. Fill my cunt with your seed. Oh god, I'm gonna, oh, oh, OH, OH, GOD, OH, OH, YES, YES!"

I added slight thrusts of my hip.

"I love you, Mom."

"I... LOVE... OH, OH, OH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES, OH, I, LOVE, CUM, OH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

As soon as I felt her come, I let go, and surrendered myself to an orgasm. I did exactly what she begged for, and blasted jet, after jet of hot semen into her pussy.

It was in the ensuing silence that I first heard the sound of a motor outside. It was the unmistakable hum of an engine, right outside the cabin. Mom heard it too, and she cocked her head to listen.

The engine got cut off, and I realized there were two of them. The other one stopped too, and the silence resume.

"Hello?" came a yell from the outside.

A cold, vicious shiver raced up my spine. It was Dad's voice. Mom jumped, and was on her feet faster than I could blink. A sudden burst of adrenaline jolted me into action. I scrambled up, and sprinted headfirst towards my room.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Just before the door to my room clicked shut, I heard the front door open. I yanked open my suitcase, and grabbed the first articles of clothing I could find. Gray sweatpants, and a yellow t-shirt with a dinosaur on it. No time for underwear.

"Thom? Helen?" Dad yelled out.

With a sinking feeling, I entered the living room. Dad and Lydia stood there, mummified in heavy snow gear, still covered in plenty of snow. Like two snowmen. They were literally dripping on the runner. Visors hung around their necks.

Mom appeared out of her bedroom, looking as dishevelled as I felt. Wet strands of hair clung to her face. She wore a plain white t-shirt, so thin it was almost see through. Her hard nipples definitely poked out of the fabric. Sweat spots were everywhere. Along with that, she wore a skirt. Just a simple, wide, light blue skirt, going down all the way to the floor. It was a dreadfully mismatched outfit. Even I recognized that much.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Dad roared in a low thunder.

Lydia was already halfway out of her snow suit. Underneath it, she wore a dark sweater, and thick leggings. She was like a younger version of Mom, but slender, and her hair was a lot longer. She was definitely bony. Especially her elbow was very sharp. She even matched Mom down to the fact that she was very sweaty.

How did the two of them get here?

Mom rushed up to him, and gave him a hug. She released him with clumps of snow on her clothes, and went to hug my sister.

"Merry Christmas, Brian. Merry Christmas, Lydia."

Dad took off the snowsuit. Underneath he wore jeans, and a t-shirt. The sight of him made me queasy. My mind was still in full on sex mode. I wanted to do nothing more than to rip off Mom's clothes, and take her. And now suddenly Dad was here. And my sister. And everything was ruined.

My own mother. How the fuck did that happen?

Dad clapped me on the shoulder. Was it harder than it should have been? Could he tell something was wrong? Did he know that just minutes ago I shot a load of cum deep inside of his wife?

"Merry Christmas, Thom."

"Merry Christmas," I muttered in response, more out of reflex than anything else.

"Sorry I couldn't be here, and kinda ruined Christmas for everyone," he misinterpreted my mood.

rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers