Christmas is Cumming

Story Info
Family fun on Christmas Eve.
958 words
3.77
226.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Dianne. I am 18 and a senior in high school. I have brown hair, blue eyes, CC size tits, and an ass to be proud of. I live in a rich 3-person family with my brother and my mom. My dad was an ass and my mom divorced him soon after I was born. My brother and I both get all of our traits from our mom's side, which is strange. My mother, who also has blue eyes and brown hair, is still looking fine at age 36. Her boobs (which are bigger than mine) are still almost as firm as when she was 20. I can tell I inherited my ass from her, too. My brother looks like us too, but he is a man. He has a nice muscular ass, too.

Well, anyways, today is Christmas Eve's eve, Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and the next day is Christmas day. You can probably sense my excitement. My brother and mother always get me what I want. In our family, we're never afraid to get each other what we really want, whether it be condoms, sexy underwear, or a vibrator.

This year, I was really excited for all the awesome underwear and revealing clothes I planned on getting. I'm sure my brother was anticipating the XXX movies I had gotten him, and the new skateboard deck mom got him (we don't just get sexy stuff) and whatever else we get him. My mother, as usual, asked for erotic novels, sexy underwear, and a new size of dildo. My mother always took this opportunity to not have to go into the sexshop.

But tonight, my brother and me were off to a party. I was hoping to get in bed with a hot guy or at least get wasted. My brother told me his goal was to get in bed with three girls at once. It seemed like a good goal for him, achievable, yet enjoyable. I knew he could do it, since I had been in bed with a guy and two other girls before.

We walked through the doors, and I went straight to the keg to fill up. I got a cup, and already I began getting hit on. The music was pumping, and I was bumpin n grindin, and it was great. After I started to get woozy and people began to leave with each other, I picked one out, and we got in his car. He put his arm around my shoulder and began playing with my tits.

We pulled into an empty parking lot, and his fly was already down, and I was playing with his dick till it got up. When it was nice and hard, I lowered my lips onto the head, and took it all the way in. I kept sucking; using everything I knew to make it as long yet pleasurable as I could. Soon, though, his balls contracted, and I felt him get ready and soon he was shooting jets of creamy delicious deep down my throat.

Next I rolled over until my pussy lips were rubbing up and down his cock, lubing it up with my juices. Soon, I was making friction with his head, back and forth on my lips. I pushed a condom down onto his shaft. "Come on, baby, we don't need rubber to come between us!" But, of course, he would rather wear a condom than not get pussy at all, so soon his cock was disappearing into my pussy. After a while, I came all over him, as he painted the condom with cum.

The next morning, I was feeling sensitive, and by the looks of it, so were mom and my brother Clyde. We ate breakfast, mostly talking to each other in grunts. My mother told us that she went to a work party last night, and that she would be off until January 2nd.

At about 5, we were all home. On the TV there was a video of a song that I liked. I know it's silly, but I asked my brother to dance. "Oh, I LOVE this song! Want to dance, Clyde? Please?"

Well, my brother was pretty cool, and it was a holiday. He got up of his seat and began dancing with me. He was kind of rough, and kind of sloppy, but with his chiseled body pressed against mine, I couldn't stop myself from getting wet in the crotch area.

The next song was a hot dance-club song. We kept dancing, and soon I was pushing myself into the huge bulge in his pants. We were both getting so aroused; our arousal began to take over. Soon, He was pulling my panties down past my skirt, and I was undoing his pants.

I released his member and we skipped foreplay. Right away, he began to widen me with his fingers, and I spit on my hand and began to lubricate his cock.

He pushed his cock inside me, and I pushed down. I pushed him back onto the couch and began riding him. I undid my blouse, releasing my jugs, nipples erected. I just kept riding, and he was grunting, and I was screaming and I thought he would hold out forever, but I wanted his hot sperm inside me! Soon though, my wishes were granted and he let his juices flow inside me. By this time I was ready to come for the 4th time or so, and we collapsed in a heap as my vaginal juices erupted again.

Then, we looked over to see mom sigh and slide into a satisfied seat on the ground. Her busy hand was just finishing off her own sexual climax. This could get very interesting...