Christmas Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wills
Wills
5 Followers

Her reaction was to put her hands on my buttocks and pull me onto her face, breathing hard through her nose, tongue working hard on the inside, her lips closed around the bell end, I wondered how we would get it out again. She started stabbing moves with her mouth and tongue, lips fastened around the head, her hand working my shaft in rhythm with her mouth, heaven. I felt the surge begin in my balls, I had been thinking about this since she made her offer this morning, and had not intention of stopping now.

“I’m going to cum.”

She pulled her mouth off me, violently, my prick ‘plopping’ as it emerged, the pull of her lips over the head sufficient to halt my pending eruption and turned facing her sweet bottom at me framed by electric blue silk.

“Get it in, quickly.” She said, kneeling on the sofa and reaching back separating her lips now glistening with moisture.

I moved toward her put one hand to her hip and used the other to guide myself to the entrance, her fingers took my prick and moved it across her vagina, spreading the lubrication she had smeared there with her mouth. She moved her bum back stretching herself to take me, fingers working round the edge of her vagina spreading spittle and her own secretions to ease the passage.

“Don’t push until I tell you,” she gasped, “otherwise you’ll split me in half.” She relaxed herself and eased back again, fingers working all the while, “push, yes, gently, yes… “

I eased into her enjoying the snug tightness of her, as the head eased in, she relaxed, repositioning her kneeling thighs putting her head and shoulders down onto the sofa.

“Fuck me you bastard, Urgh… that’s good, Uurgghh… my Christ you are sooo big.

We moved together, in truth, there was not much in and out, it was more like her masturbating the head of my prick with her pussy while she frantically rubbed her clit and I stroked her gorgeous bum teasing round her starfish. A few more strokes, I thought.

“I am going to cum this time for sure.”

With her other hand she pulled her blue silk dress clear up round her waist and began thrusting herself down hard, taking more and more of me inside her, I felt the sperm begin to surge. My hands held her by the hips pulling her tight to me as she screamed with her orgasm and sent me pumping into her.

“Oh my God… oh my God…” I cried as I emptied myself into her quivering uncontrollably, my prick twitching. I was so lost in satisfying myself, I forgot to pay attention to her end of the bargain, she seemed content enough, pussy squeezing at me, fingers still playing lickity, lickity with her clit.

“Are you finished?” she asked.

“Yeh, you?”

“For now. That got me warmed up for later. Get that out of me and don’t spill any on my dress.”

She pulled tissues from a box on the side table next to the sofa and held a bunch out to me, taking more and mopping at the mess between her thighs.

“Have a look at this, make sure it’s not messed up.”

She thrust here decorated pubis in my face this time the smell was more to my liking, and I wormed the tip of my tongue into the top of the clean shaved cleft. She wiggled, clearly enjoying the touch but pushed me away just the same.

“It’s fine, all twigs intact.” I inhaled deeply, “I prefer your smell now, too much perfume before.”

“Yes, but that’s how my Partner likes it and that’s who pays the bills. My God Michael, you have an incredibly thick dick, not long but thick, it was like having a fist stuck in there. I think it would be fun to see just how far you can stretch me. I really didn’t get enough of that just now. Be a dear, on your way out write your mobile number on the pad, I have a couple of spare days in the New Year, she’s away in the States, maybe you could pop round and trim my Christmas tree?”

Wills
Wills
5 Followers
12