Christmas Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Lynette smiled, as she watched John and Tim glancing at her like little school boys trying to flirt with her. She loved it when Tim smiled. He filled her heart with a feeling she had never felt before. The feeling was of course was, LOVE.

Tim had been the only man in Lynette's life that had ever made her feel so good. Every time she would look at him, her nipples would harden, and she got that strange tingling between her legs. Her panties would be wet when she got home at night.

"This year Judy and I have rented a deluxe, 20 bedroom cabin at Lake Tahoe." Mr. Woods said, breaking John's heart. "We'll have use of ten snowmobiles, and all the skiing you can handle."

John groaned in pain, "Oh man! I wanted a nice, hot beach! Not a bunch of snow."

Tim busted out laughing, and all the other peopled looked at him. "John wanted a nice beach to lay on, and he got a lot of snow instead."

John grabbed Tim, and acted like he was going to hit him, "You're mine after work. Meet me by the flag pole." John gave him a playful mean look. John loved Tim like a little brother. Only one person went before Tim, and that was John's wife Kate.

"I'm keeping you two after work tonight. Be in my office." Mr. Woods laughed, and went back to telling about the cabin, "There's a Hot Spring that runs under the cabin, and it fills a very large swimming pool. John, you may not have a beach, but you will enjoy that pool. I know I did when Judy and I went there last summer."

John whispered to Tim, "You get to see Lynette in the pool. Maybe I should get Kate to take her shopping for some sexy new things to wear. A new bikini, some tight, sexy ski pants? What do ya think?"

Tim looked across the room to Lynette. 'Yes, some tight, sexy ski pants, I will get see what she looks like. But, she would look so much nicer in a little bikini.' He thought as his eyes roamed her body. Tim thought more about John's idea, 'it couldn't hurt to have Kate try.' Tim smiled at John, "OK, have Kate give it a try."

"That's my boy," John hugged Tim, "We'll get you two together someday."

4

Lynette ran to get her ringing telephone, "Hello."

"Hi Lynette, how ya doing today?" Kate replied.

"Hi Kate. I'm fine, how you doing?"

Kate put her and John's plan into motion, "I'm going down to the mall today, and I need some company. And I won't take no for an answer."

Lynette was kinda bored, but it would be fun going with Kate. "OK. But on one condition… I get to buy us some lunch."

It was all Kate could to keep from screaming down the hall to John, and tell him that Lynette was going with her, "Well, how soon can you be ready?"

Lynette was already dressed, and anxious to go, "Shoot, I'm ready now. Let's go."

"Give me about ten minutes, and I'll be over to pick you up. Bye-bye." Kate said

"JOHN, JOHN! She said she would go." Kate screamed as she ran to find John.

John walked from their bedroom, naked as the day he was born. He sported a very firm and ready 'hard on'. "Come to Poppa. I need some fast lovin' before you go." John said, as he pulled his pretty wife to him.

Kate moaned as his large, blood-filled cock pressed into her pussy. "And, what would you like today, Sir?" She took his throbbing 9 inch cock into her hands.

John looked at her with a big grin and said, "Mmmmm you sure do have a pretty mouth, young lady."

"You are so bad, John Stone." She fell to her knees, and sucked his hard, long cock down her throat. Just like she had so many times before. She and John loved each other so much. They lived to pleasure each other.

Kate sucked him easy at first, then sucked him hard. Taking him deeper into her throat, while her teeth lightly bit him. Harder she sucked him, knowing he would be giving up his seeds, soon.

"Oh, baby! Oh, yes… suck it." John shot his cum down Kate's throat. His cum shot from his hard cock, filling her mouth full. Oh, she loved it when he came in her like this. She loved to get his cum in her.

Kate drank his cum, and jumped off her knees. "I'll be back later," Kate turned, and smiled back at John, "Don't forget, you owe me big time for that, mister." Kate closed the door before he could reply.

Kate and Lynette walked through the mall, peeking into most of the trendy shops. They both were built the about same, 5'5", with nice firm 34C breasts, and two of the most sexy asses.

Kate looked at a small sun dress, in one of the shops. "Lynette, look. That would look so good on you." It was a sexy little thing, light green in color, and very thin. "It would look great with your hair."

Lynette was in shock, she had never worn anything so, so sexy looking in her life. "I... I've never had anything like that before."

Kate pulled her into the store, before Lynette knew what was going on. The sales girl and Kate had the tiny dress on her. "Oh Lord, you look so good." Kate looked her up, and down. "You are going to turn some heads wearing that thing." Kate turned to the sales girl, and said, "She'll take it, and she'll wear it."

Lynette felt the eyes of every man in the mall on her body, as they continued on their buying spree. It made her warm, warm between her legs. Like when Tim looked at her. 'Will he like my dress?' Lynette ask herself. 'I bet he'll love it. I can't wait for him to see it.'

The two women made their way into a sports shop, and began looking the tight ski pants, "You are going to look so hot in these, poor Tim is going to faint, when he sees you." Kate laughed. "Here, go try on this purple pair, and this white sweater."

Lynette went to the dressing room, and put the revealing clothes on. As she looked into the mirror, she thought, 'Wow.' She turned around, looking at her hips, and small bottom in the tight pants. 'Momma would just die if she ever saw me in these. I hope they're not too much, and turn Tim off.'

After a quick lunch, the two women set back on their quest to outfit Lynette for the Christmas trip. They came to the final shop on Kate's list, Victoria's Secret. "Here's the place that will put poor Tim over the edge."

Lynette's eyes took in all of the sexy night gowns, stockings, and wonderful panties. Lynette loved wearing nice panties. It was the one pleasurable thing she could wear, and her late mother never saw. "Oh, Kate. This place is great. I always see it on the tube, but never thought I would shop here."

The two ladies looked over the shop trying to pick the best looking things for Lynette. When they had finished, Lynette had spent well over $300 dollars.

Kate dropped Lynette off at her small apartment, and drove away. Lynette ran into her place as fast as she could go. She wanted to try on all of her new things. Most of all, the new panties.

5.

At last, the day of the trip to the lake had come. "All right people," Mr. Woods spoke, "the trip up to the lake will take us 12 hours. We will be making a few stops along the way for food, and bathroom breaks. We should be at the cabin 9 A.M. Come on, climb aboard. Talk, read, or just go to sleep for the night." Mr. Woods opened the door to the deluxe bus.

John and Kate made sure that Tim and Lynette sat in the same seat. " I'm so excited!" Lynette smiled at Tim. And, slid off her large coat, and displayed one of her sexy new dresses to Tim.

Tim's eyes grew as he saw Lynette's new dress. "I am too. I've only had a few nice Christmas Days in my life." Tim's eyes roamed up, and down her body. "That is a very pretty dress!"

Lynette smiled, "Well, thank you Sir. I'm glad you like it." Kate had been right. Tim's eyes about popped out of his head.

The young couple talked for a while, and soon drifted off to sleep. Tim's mind wondered back to the Christmas Eve with his nurse, Mrs. Harris.

She pushed open the front door, "Well, here it is Tim. You make yourself at home. By the way, call me Sue." She pulled him to her body for a tight hug, and buried her tongue in his mouth.

"My husband won't be home for hours, and I've got a 'special' surprise for you tonight." She smiled, and pulled the small uniform over her head. She stood before Tim in her panties and bra. "Can we make love? PLEASE!"

Tim's hand caressed her body, as she continued to kiss him. She lead him to a small bedroom in the back of the house. "Is this going to be my room for the weekend?" Tim ask.

She pulled his sweater over his head. "Yes. I hope you like it." Her hands went to his pants, down they went. "This will be so much more fun here. We don't have to worry about being caught." She moved to his growing cock, and sucked it deep in her mouth.

"Oh Mrs. Harr… Sue." Tim moaned, as her mouth worked its magic on his hard cock. Her mouth moved up and down on his cock taking more and more of it. "I'm going to cum!"

"NO! Not yet. Let me get on top of you baby. I'll slow down, OK?" Sue pulled down her small pair of panties, and mounted Tim. She drove his long, thick cock to her deepest depths. "OH YES. OH Tim. YES, YES."

Sue rode Tim's young cock fast and hard. "Oh Tim. It's so good! It's so hard!" Her hips bucked as she drove him deeper into her burning body.

Tim pushed his hips up to meet her every thrust. "Oh Sue. This is great!" He leaned up, and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth. He had never sucked breast before, but he knew this was fun.

"OH Tim! OH BABY! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING!" Sue went wild riding his stiff cock. Taking it as deep as she could. "OH YES! OH Tim! OH YES!" She exploded into an orgasm that almost made her faint. "OH YOU'RE SO BIG, AND HARD. CUM IN ME! CUM IN ME!" Sue screamed, as she had one last orgasm.

Tim was close, he loved watching Sue cum. It made him so hard. His cock would fill with blood, and thick cum. "GO! GO FAST!" Tim slapped Sue's sexy ass before he knew what he was doing. She rode him hard, driving his cock shaft deep into her burning cunt. "OH GOD. YES, YES!" Tim came, shooting his cum deep into her body.

Lynette watched as Tim dreamed, 'I hope he's dreaming of me, and all the things we can do together.' She thought to herself. She leaned on him, placing her head on his shoulder, and her hand on his thigh. 'OH MY LORD. Tim, YOU ARE HUGE. How will I get that thing inside me?'

Lynette gently caressed his large member as he went on sleeping. It was so warm, so full, and so long. It would feel good in her body. She began squeezing his large cock, and pulling it towards his swollen cock head. 'Oh my! I'm playing with a mans 'thing.' The first one I've ever touched.'

It was her first time holding a mans 'thing', and she loved it. She could feel the blood rushing through his large shaft. He got harder as she stroked him more. 'Oh, I can't wait to get this in me,' she moaned to herself.

Tim woke up, and Lynette played like she was sleeping. Tim looked down, and saw her tiny hand on his stiff cock. He was hard from his dream of Mrs. Harris, and the fact that Lynette had her hand on his swollen cock.

Tim hugged her little body close to him, and they both drifted back to sleep. Having wonderful dreams of loving each other. Holding each other close, making love under a beautiful Christmas tree.

6

The large group of people walked into the big cabin. It was a work of art, large ceiling beams with sky lights. A massive fire place, filled with enough wood to burn for hours. And that wonderful smell of fresh wood.

In the far corner of the cabin, stood the biggest Christmas tree Lynette had ever seen in her life. Her mother never allowed such 'nonsense' in her house. 'Christmas is for the birth of our Savior, not a bunch of wasteful gifts.' her mother always said.

"All right everyone. Pick your rooms, and put your things away. Then we can start having some fun." Mr. Woods said with a big smile. "I'm going snow mobile riding. If anyone wants to come be out back in ten minutes."

Tim, Lynette, John, and Kate all picked rooms right by each other. "This way, if we want to have us a private party, or something, it will be easier to find our rooms." John laughed as he showed Tim, and Lynette the bottles of booze he brought.

Tim smiled at Lynette, he was ready to try his luck with her. He loved her so much, and he needed her love. She too, needed Tim, she needed her first man. She wanted it to be Tim, and his huge member.

"I think I'm going to freshen up, and change," Lynette smiled at Tim, "then we can go snuggle by that big fire place." She could feel the heat between her legs, as she went into her room.

Lynette changed fast, and wore the sexy ski pants, and tight sweater that she had bought. She knew the pants would get Tim hard. She saw him many times looking at her bottom. And that was when she wore her ugly dresses. 'He is going to shit!' She thought, as she looked in the mirror, and she could see the outline of her pussy. And, her ass looked like the pants were painted on her.

Lynette walked into living room of the cabin. Tim's eyes roamed her body like never before. As he looked her over, she felt her pussy begin to burn with lust. She needed Tim, BAD!

Lynette smiled at Tim, as she sat beside him in a small chair. Their bodies were smashed together tight. She could see his hardness growing in his pants. The hardness she needed 'DEEP' inside her body.

Later that night, the two couples sat in John and Kate's room. "Are you two ready for a refill yet?" John asked, as he poured another drink for Kate, and himself. "You two are falling behind." He laughed, knowing neither one of them were used to drinking.


Lynette was on fire now, the liquor had been working on her since her first drink. Her tight pants were soaked through, thinking of Tim's big thick cock ramming in her body. "Mmmm I'm fine John, thank you." Lynette said, and she hugged Tim close to her.

Tim replied, "I'm good too, John. I feel very good right now." Tim looked between Lynette's legs, and saw the large damp spot. He knew it was for him. And, he loved it.

"Well, if you two don't mind. We are going to run you off so we can… do some husband, and wife things." John said with a big smile. "If you hear a lot of screaming, just cover your ears."

Tim and Lynette stood in the dark hall way. "Want to come to my room for a while?" Lynette ask in a low sexy voice, and pushed her pussy on Tim's leg. She needed to be taken now!

Tim's good hand found her tight little bottom. Pulling her to his hard cock, he leaned to kiss her. "ALL RIGHT, you two. We'll have none of that on this trip!" Mr. Woods had looked out of his room, and saw the two begin their try at lovemaking.

"Oh, No!" Lynette moaned, as she pulled away from Tim's cock. She was close, so close to becoming a woman. "I'm on fire, Tim." She humped his cock one more time before she went into her room.

Tim went to his room feeling the same way. His cock was as hard as a 'telephone pole', and he needed to reach out, and touch someone, BAD! That someone was Lynette. 'Maybe next time. She was so horny.' Tim thought.

Tim dreamed the of the Christmas past, with Mrs. Harris... Sue. And the first time he had met Mike and Judy woods. Sue had been acting very funny all night.

Later that night Tim got his surprise. He met Mike and Judy Woods. Judy was a very prominent lawyer, and Sue had told her about the hospital doing all the things to Tim. And, that he didn't have any family to look out for him.

Sue hugged Tim to her, and began to cry, "Tim. Judy is the 'best' lawyer in town. She knows lots of very important people." Sue broke down crying hard.

Mrs. Woods held back her tears, and went on telling Tim the good news. "I called a judge I know. I told him your story, and," She handed Tim a piece of paper, "here is a paper saying you never have to go back to that hospital."

"REALLY? ARE YOU SURE!" Tim jumped up, and hugged Judy Woods. Now, everybody in the room was crying.

Mike Woods shook Tim's hand, "Well, now that you a 'free man' you're going to need a job. And it just so happens, I have an opening at my furniture factory."

They sat the rest of the night singing Christmas songs, and getting to know each other. Mike and Judy left the house around midnight.

Tim leaned to kiss Sue, and thank her for what she had done for him. "Thank you so much. You'll never know how much this means to me." He kissed her softly on her lips. His hand found her swollen nipple, and he played with it.

Tim awoke from his finale dream of the Christmas past with Mrs. Harris. Never again would he dream of the wonderful lady that made him a man, and freed him from the state hospital. From this night on, his dreams would be filled with the woman he loved. The woman in the next room, Lynette.

Their lust for each other kept building with each passing day. Every time they would get close to fulfilling their lust for each other, Mr. Woods showed up. Telling them, "Not on this trip you two!"

John and Tim were swimming in the pool waiting for Kate and Lynette. "Wait till you see the little bikini Lynette picked out. Kate told me it's a hot one." John winked at Tim.

Oh and was it ever! A small, white string bikini that had very small triangles covering Lynette's small breasts. The bottom hung low on her sexy hips. It was just covering the top of her sex. "WOW! You are so beautiful!" Tim said as he watched Lynette slowly enter the pool, and move against his body.

"I'm glad you like it, and she placed a small kiss on his burning lips. She could feel him coming to life. Coming to life for her! She was beginning to burn inside as his hardness grew into her bikini covered pussy. She pushed him to the side of the pool, and with one smooth motion she pulled his swimming trunks down. He was free. Free to do anything he wanted to do to Lynette.

"Oh Tim! You're so big!" She drove her tongue in his mouth. Exploring it, enjoying his taste. Her hips moved against his full cock. She had felt it on the bus, but now nothing was in the way. It moved over her tiny bikini, bringing her sex close to her first orgasm with a man.

Tim's good hand worked her small, tight ass. Pulling her into him. "Pull it off. PLEASE!" Tim begged her, as his hand tried untying her small bikini. He needed her now! He needed to be inside her.

"No. Not here. I want it special." She looked at him with sad eyes. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, but she wanted it in her room, or by the fire place. Her hands held his cock, and she began to stroke his hardness. She loved it in her hands. She loved feeling the blood rush through it.

They held each other close, kissing and touching. Across the pool they could see John and Kate loving each other. The way they wanted to love. Since it was Lynette's first time, she wanted it to be special. Not in a swimming pool.

7.

It began to snow Christmas Eve. The cabin and the surrounding area looked like a 'picture postcard.' Lynette tried talking Tim into riding a snowmobile with her. "Come on, it will be fun. My uncle taught me to drive one. It'll be fine, and we can find a place to kiss in the woods!"

Tim agreed, and off they went. Searching for a nice place to build on their already, lusting bodies. "Look!" Lynette yelled over the motor of the snow mobile. "It's beautiful!"

Tim's eyes saw why she was so excited. They had found a frozen water fall. The water hung in mid air, nothing moving, and not a sound. And below, a small frozen pond.

Lynette turned off the loud motor. She stood up, turned, and faced Tim. "Oh Mister, I need you so bad. This past week being with you has been the best time in my life." She hugged Tim close, and began to cry.

Tim held her, and tried to hold back his tears. "I know what you mean. Being with you made me realize how lonely I am, and how much I need you." His good hand found her tight bottom, and he caressed her.

Lynette moved on his lap, pushing her lonely pussy into his growing cock. "Oh Tim! I love you!" she hugged him so tight it hurt her arms.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers