Christmas Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

They kissed, and drove each other crazy for an hour or so then headed back to the cabin for dinner, and more Christmas cheer with all the other people.

They sang Christmas songs, and exchanged a few gifts. One by one the others went off to bed. Mr. Woods patted Tim and said, "You be good to that girl. She loves you a lot." He gave Tim the 'go ahead' to take Lynette. No more interruptions!

"So Tim, what's your Christmas wish?" John asked. He knew what it was. To make love with Lynette. But, he just had to tease Tim.

Tim hugged Lynette, and replied, "I have my wish right here." Tim smiled at her, and kissed her softly.

Kate stood up and said, "Gentlemen, will you excuse us ladies so we can go freshen up, and change into something more… appropriate." The two beautiful ladies left Tim, and John by themselves.

Tim was very tired, and drifted off to sleep in a matter of seconds. But, his dream took him back to that horrible Christmas night. Long ago, with his dad.

Tim was looking out the car window trying to see if he could see any Christmas stars. That's when he saw the large light coming towards them, and it was coming fast. "DADDY! LOOK OUT!" Tim screamed.

Rob spun his head to look. He slammed on the cars breaks, but it just slid into the path of the accelerating freight train. "OH! GOD HELP US, PLEASE!" He fell across his son, trying to protect him from the speeding locomotive.

"DADDY!" Tim screamed.

The powerful locomotive tore through the car like a toy. Steel was being torn off the car like paper, and throwing it more than a hundred feet away. More steel bending into the car it's self, killing Tim's dad instantly.

One finale blow from the locomotive, sent the car flying through the air. The pulverized car landed on it's top, sending more mangled, chunks of steel into the car. And, into Tim's young, already crushed body.

Tim laid in the torn up car, his dad was on top of him. The pain was more than anything a young child should ever have to bare. Blood from his dad ran on Tim, making him SO cold.

Tim was able to look into the night sky, and he saw his Christmas Star. And he began to cry for his mother, not knowing she had died at the same moment the car was hit by the train. "Mommy! Mommy, help me! I hurt so bad." Tears ran down his face.

The life drained from his little body, as he saw a bright light come from the Christmas Star. As it got closer, Tim could see it was a person, or an Angel.

The Angel moved into the car, and she held Tim's crushed hand in hers. "Fear not, my little man. Help will be here very soon." She spoke in a Heavenly voice.

"Mommy? Is that you?" Tim ask, as tears ran down his face.

The Heavenly voice said, "Yes, it is I, my son. I have come to help my baby boy."

He looked at her with love in his eyes, and said, "Mommy, you should be in the hospital. So you can get well, and come home to daddy and me."

A sad smile filled her Heavenly face, "I can not come home. Mommy was very sick, and the baby Jesus came, and took me, and Daddy to Heaven with him. He needs us to help him."

Tim began to cry, "Is Daddy gone, too? But, Mommy who will love me?"

Tim's body thrashed violently around the living room floor, "Tim! Tim! WAKE UP! Tim, COME BACK. Tim IT'S ME Lynette!" She screamed.

John, Kate, and crying Lynette held Tim in their arms. Trying to bring him out of his terrible dream. "Tim! WAKE UP!" John yelled into Tim's ear to no avail.

Tim, now, stood over his friends, and he watched with a shocked look on his face. They were holding him, trying to wake him up. "Tim." A Heavenly voice spoke. It was his Mother, she stood before him with the 'glow of Heaven' on her body. "It's time for you to go back to your wonderful friends." She pointed to John, Kate, and Lynette. "They will be your best friends for the rest of your life."

His mother walked to Lynette, and continued talking, "This beautiful girl is going to love you ten times more than I ever did. She will be the best wife any man on earth has ever known." His Angel mother smiled, and touched Lynette, "She is going to give you many sons, and beautiful daughters."

Tim smiled at Lynette, "I love her so much, Mom. Can I still call you, Mom?"

His Mother smiled at him, and went talking, "You will never think of that horrible night again. From now on, you will only dream of your beautiful, young wife, and all of your wonderful children." She touched Lynette one more time, and started to fade away into the Christmas night, "Go. Be with your love. Remember, I'll always be with you…"

Tim jumped, his eyes flew open, and he was in Lynette's arms. She was hugging him tight, and crying so hard. "Oh Tim. Oh Tim. You scared me so bad. I thought… I thought you died." She hugged him ever so tightly.

John even hugged him, and said, "Damn! You plum had us scared to death. What happened?"

Tim just smiled, and thought of his mother. "Nothing John. Nothing at all." And he hugged Lynette. "I love you so much Baby Girl. Will you be my wife?" Tears ran down Tim's face.

Lynette was still crying when she heard Tim's sweet words, "YES!" She said, jumping into Tim's arms.

Tim and Lynette live in southern California, and will be celebrating their twentieth wedding anniversary next month.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers