Christmas Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,224 Followers

She closed her eyes as to enjoy the intense pleasure that had gathered in her lower body. Suddenly she felt him retreating, and he started to kiss his way across her stomach and up to her breasts. She didn't think more of it, except that she wanted to taste his lips on her own.

"Kiss me," she pleaded, and he did, but at the same time, he spread her legs and slowly started to push inside of her.

She gasped loudly at the large intrusion and she felt her muscles tense around him.

"Don't tense up. Just relax," he advised, as he kept on pushing slowly inside of her.

As soon as the pain became too tense, he stopped and retreated, before slowly pushing back inside again. Her breath left her mouth in a whoosh as she took in the intense pressure against her inner walls.

He leaned down and massaged her clit at the same time, and finally he was completely lodged inside of her body.

"We fit," he groaned almost triumphantly, and she couldn't help but agree.

Still, the tension was so pronounced that she had difficulty enjoying it as much as he did. He raised her legs and soon the tension eased somewhat.

"Better?"

"Much better. How did you know?"

"Your face is very expressive. Besides, you didn't seem to be enjoying yourself as much as you should."

"You should have a warning sign attached to your forehead," Jenny suggested.

He laughed at that and started to fuck her nice and slowly. Soon, she was taking part by wrapping her arms around him and squeezing her muscles around his warm flesh. He breathed deeply, and she squeezed one more time in order to make sure that is was her causing his reaction.

"You're so tight," he groaned. "I won't be able to last very long."

He bent down and massaged her clit at the same time.

"Don't worry. I'll settle for more oral," Jenny suggested.

"You're a demanding woman," Eric smiled, as he pushed deep inside of her and making her gasp at the same time.

She wrapped her legs behind his bottom and lifted herself closer to him, fucking herself on his cock.

"Careful," he warned.

"Don't you want to come?" she asked.

"Of course, but ladies first," he smiled as he lifted his upper body slightly away from her, without breaking their connection.

She wondered what he was planning, and she was already missing his warm skin against her own. As he stimulated her clit and pushed his cock deep inside of her, she got her answer.

He kept on stimulating her, and soon she couldn't hold back, and she moaned loudly as he plunged deep inside of her, pushing her over the edge at the same time.

Her climax was so complete that she couldn't do anything but cling to him as her body convulsed in a series of contractions that pulled him along with her. He groaned deeply as he sank down on his elbows and he emptied his entire load inside of her body.

For several minutes they were just breathing and trying to collect themselves. He rolled them over to the side and got rid of the condom, before he pulled her into his arms. She snuggled against him and felt completely at ease.

"Any more concerns about size?" Eric asked her teasingly.

She gave him a slight push.

"Braggart," she teased in return.

"You can measure me if you like," he suggested.

"In flaccid state?"

He just laughed.

"Show off," she pushed him again, before laying still and just enjoying the moment and the warm body beside her.

This was a lot cosier than she had expected it to be. Maybe it was because she thought she knew him that much better after having had sex with him. It felt almost like a friendship with extra benefits, she thought, as she drifted off to sleep. On the other hand, maybe it was simply too good to be true.

***

"Aren't you staying?" he asked as she suddenly got up and started to get dressed.

"No, I have to get back to my bed."

"Why? Are you embarrassed?"

"It's my parents' house. I'm just being considerate."

Besides, she had realised that if she decided to sleep beside him any longer, she might eventually want to keep him, and that was a good way of ending up with some serious heartache. He wasn't a man that could be content with a woman like her.

"Besides," she said as she wrapped her robe around her body, "in just a few hours, Filip will be banging on the door to watch cartoons. I prefer to sleep."

"Coward," Eric murmured as she left his side. "Maybe I should join you in your room instead?"

"I'd rather you didn't," Jenny replied with her back turned to him.

"I see."

It was a lengthy pause as they both tried to overcome the embarrassing moment.

"So, this was just another one-night stand, is that it?" he asked matter-of-factly, as if he was asking about the weather.

He was skilled at hiding his feelings, Jenny thought, and wished that she could be just as good. Instead she kept her back to him as she answered.

"Yes."

With that said she walked quickly out of the room and tip toed back to hers, where she threw herself on the bed. She felt a strong need to shed a few tears, but why should she? She had gotten what she wanted and so had he.

Now that her body was completely sated, she should just close her eyes and get a few hours' sleep. Instead she lay thinking for a long while before she finally drifted into sleep.

***

Two floors below her, Eric had a similar problem.

Damn her, he thought. Why did she have to make everything so complicated? They had great sex, they were good together and they cared for each other. Well, at last he did, while he was a bit unsure about what she felt for him.

He had a suspicion that she didn't even knew how she felt, but her actions told more than words and that gave him some consolation.

She had finally come to him for the first time since she tried to seduce him when she was sixteen. That must account for something. And this time he hadn't turned her down. It hadn't even crossed his mind that he should.

Maybe he would be better off then, but the previous years and all the waiting indicated otherwise.

No, he had made the right decision. Now, he just had to lay siege to her fortress, until she succumbed to the inevitable. After all, he had loved her for so many years now that he could need a little luck. Especially if there was any justice in the world, and with that thought, he finally fell into sleep.

***

Christmas Day

Jenny was woken up by some loud banging on her door.

"Wake up, or I'll come inside and drag you out of bed," Eric threatened.

"What?" she croaked and realised that he couldn't hear her.

She cleared her throat and tried again.

"What do you want?"

"Get dressed. We're going skiing."

"It's too early. Go away," she replied as she pulled her quilt up to her chin and turned around to keep on sleeping.

Suddenly, her door slammed open and Eric walked inside.

"I warned you," he said as he came toward her with a look that clearly said that he was on a mission and wouldn't be stopped by anything.

"Go away!" Jenny repeated as she clung to her quilt.

"Since you've been so kind as to arrange for Filip to wake me at 7, I might as well return the favour."

"Ha. Just be truthful and admit that it's just payback for yesterday."

"What payback?"

"For not sleeping with you."

"Oh, I remember quite clearly that you did more than just sleep with me," he said smugly.

"Keep your voice down."

"Embarrassed, are you? Well, in that case I better raise my voice even higher so that the rest of the house can listen in on all the juicy details."

"Stop that!" she ordered him.

"On one condition."

"And what is that?"

"Undress yourself."

"What? No way."

"Okay, just remember I did ask politely," he said enigmatically.

Jenny pondered his words for a little, but her sleep deprived brain wasn't cooperating. Instead she watched in awe as the large man came walking toward her.

Her eyes ventured quickly toward his lower body in order to compare what she saw now with the image that had been plastered on her mind since yesterday.

"Be careful or I might take you up on that offer, and make another one-night stand of it," he warned.

Quickly, she diverted her eyes to his face.

"Pity," he smiled, before he grabbed a hold of her quilt and pulled hard.

She screeched as the cold air in the room invaded her skin and she tried in vain to pull her nightdress further down so that it covered her most private parts.

"Nice view," Eric murmured appreciatively. "Are you sure that you don't want another fuck?"

"Go away, you maniac. I want to sleep."

"You promised to go skiing with me."

"Yes, but not until I'm awake."

"You are awake now."

"I was sleeping. Now, go play with someone else and leave me be."

She grabbed her quilt and covered herself with it, before turning away from him.

"Oh, no you don't," he replied, before grabbing a hold of her ankles and turning her over on her back.

"Let go of me!"

"You leave me no choice but to join you in bed," he smiled as he locked the door and took off his shoes.

He moved back to the bed and grabbed her ankles again, before pulling her toward the edge of the bed, her legs spread out on each side of his body.

"Now this position has some potential," he smiled as he stared at her pussy, now revealed completely with her nightie being gathered around her waist.

"Spread wider," he commanded as he bent closer.

He pushed his hands underneath her buttocks and lifted her pussy closer to his mouth. Sinking down on his knees before the bed, he started to lick her.

She froze in astonishment, her mouth agape as she felt him stroking his hands over her bottom and holding her in position as he partook in his meal.

"Breakfast is served downstairs," she murmured.

"I'd rather have you and swallow your come," he said as he lifted his mouth slightly away from her, before going in once more and rotating his tongue around her clit.

She was overwhelmed by the intense feeling going through her body, and her lower regions were completely on fire from the way he was playing her body. As soon as she managed to catch her breath, he changed tactics.

Suddenly he pushed a large finger inside of her and started to fuck her with it.

She could feel her entire body turning to liquid, almost melting by his smallest touch.

"You must stop this," she groaned in a desperate move to regain her thinking.

He ignored her and started sucking on her clit. She was soon reduced to a primitive creature only looking for her next release and reaching for that one thing that would accomplish that.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back, holding him against her and hoping to prevent him from leaving her at the brink.

She could hear him chuckle at her actions, and his chuckle felt so good she just wanted to come straight away.

"Finish me," she finally begged him. "Just do it."

Her body thrashed and moved to his rhythm. She pushed her arms up over her head and connected to the headboard. She used that as leverage in order to push her body closer to his, to receive that extra stimulation that would surely push her over the edge.

"Patience," he murmured, as he lifted his mouth away from her curls. "Try to be patient."

"No, just do it, Eric. Please. I can't take any more."

"Oh yes, you can," he smiled as he suddenly plunged two fingers inside of her.

She felt her body straining to adjust but at the same time he moved his tongue over her clit and teased it. The pleasure was so strong that she wanted to dislodge him and ride him instead.

"Let me ride you," she suggested quickly as soon at that idea had landed in her head.

"Later," he murmured.

"Oh, can't you just get on with it then?"

"Impatient, are we? Maybe it's time to teach you that waiting can prolong the pleasure?"

"I don't care about that. I'm bursting. Get that cock inside of me right now, or I'll bite you!" Jenny said in desperation without minding her words one bit. She was past caring.

Eric just stared at her his face a look of utter surprise. He dug into his pockets and retrieved a condom.

"Okay, since you ask so nicely," he smiled as he quickly undressed before sheathing himself.

Jenny stared at him in awe, wondering how she had been able to take his entire cock inside of her body yesterday, but her desire was so strong that she still wanted him.

Leaning over her, he settled between legs, lifted her lower body, and plunged deep inside of her.

She wanted to scream in shock, but she managed to keep her lips sealed. He leaned down and placed his lips over hers and kissed her deep and he started to retreat and then plunged deep inside one more time.

Jenny lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back, holding him close as she tried to remove the haze that had settled over her mind.

He was so overwhelming in bed that she felt she could barely keep up with him. She needed to regain her control of the situation, but right now that seemed impossible. Her body was responding to his every move and she clasped her inner muscles around his cock, making him moan in return.

She smiled at finally having found some way of making him bow as well, and she squeezed as hard as she could.

"I can't hold much longer," he warned, and he leaned back a little and used his right hand to stimulate her clitoris.

She gasped and tried to pull him closer to her. He plunged deep and pushed against a pleasure spot inside of her. She clasped her hand over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming.

He kept pushing against that exact spot, and all too soon she felt the familiar torrents move through her body as her body contracted around his cock.

Immediately, he removed his finger from her clit and made a few quick plunges inside of her while he groaned deeply. Soon after, he collapsed beside her and held her in his arms. She lay her head on his arm and placed her left arm over his stomach. Before she fell asleep again, she decided that it felt good to lie in his arms like this.

***

A few hours later they got up and dressed themselves for the skiing trip.

"We can stay here and try some other positions if you prefer," Eric tempted her.

"Fresh air is good for one's health, so let's go," Jenny insisted.

"All right. But I'd rather stay here where it's warm."

After a quick breakfast they put on their skis and headed for the nearest mountaintop. They had agreed to step by his house so that he could collect a few things.

Jenny realised that Eric was paying close attention to her technique. As they were closing in on a steep downhill, she paused and looked for the safest route. Eric simply slid right past her and skied down the slope, making elegant turns all the way downhill.

"Come on," he shouted to her.

"All right," she said to herself. "How difficult can it be?"

She pushed forward and all too soon the speed was so fast that she grew alarmed. She tried to make turns, but all it resulted in was a dive straight into the snow. She shrieked as cold snow invaded her face and neck, and she glided downhill on her side.

Eric seemed to be laughing his head off, and she slid to a halt in front of his skis.

"I've never seen that technique before," he managed to say between bursts of laughter.

"Not all Scandinavians are born with skies on their feet."

"I can see that," he said, while he watched her snow-clad body.

"I lack practise, that's all. Most of us have a desk job and very little time to go skiing. Besides, it's not as if I'm going to participate in the Winter Olympics."

"No, I can safely say that the sports community haven't lost a talent in you," he smiled at her.

She grabbed a handful of snow, formed a snowball and threw it at him.

"Aren't you supposed to try and flatter me into having sex with you? Laughing at me will certainly not help your cause."

"Oh, you can take it. There are a lot of skills that need constant practising in order to perform well."

"For example?"

"The art of blow jobs, for instance. It's a very useful skill."

"Would you like me to dunk you in the snow right now, or would you prefer to wait until we reach your house?" Jenny asked silkily.

"Definitely at the house," Eric replied with a smile. "What do you say to some skinny-dipping in the snow?"

"Naked? I'm freezing my butt off just thinking about it," Jenny practically shook.

"After walking up that last hill, I'm sure you'll change your mind."

"Sorry, I'm more into undressing in temperature above 20 degrees."

"Good, then I'll teach you the pleasures of sauna and snow diving."

***

As they arrived at the house there was something else occupying Jenny's mind. Her arms were hurting like never before.

She would have to stretch her arms a little, she thought. Soon after she forgot the whole thing as Eric took her inside and prepared dinner.

A few hours later the pain was excruciating.

"Painful?" Eric asked.

"Terribly, yes. I've probably overestimated my arm strength today."

"Lie down so I can give you a massage."

She lay down on the nearest bed and allowed Eric to rub and gently massage all her aching muscles.

"This wasn't quite what I had in mind when I invited you here," he laughed. "I don't think you can go anywhere today with those arms of yours."

"Sorry about that."

"No need to apologize," Eric said as he climbed on top of her back and placed his cock right against her bum cheeks.

Gently pushing forward, he breathed deeply and said hoarsely.

"I think I can manage very well now that you're disabled."

"My arms?" she reminded him.

"Huh? Are they still hurting?" he teased as he made small pushes against her ass cheeks.

Jenny felt a little distracted and tried to concentrate as to what she was going to say. She moved her arms forward, wanting to create some leverage and push back towards him. Just as soon as she put her muscles to good use, she almost felt like screaming at the intense pain.

"I've never had muscle aches in my arms before," she said quietly.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you," Eric said as he kept on massaging her aching muscles.

His cock was still pressed against her ass, and she tried to raise her lower half to meet his thrusts without using her arms at all.

"There you go," Eric concluded as he stopped the wonderful massage.

"I wouldn't mind if you continued doing that for the next few days."

"I know. But you need painkillers and I'm getting them for you."

"Okay."

Jenny just lay down again, but it was so painful that she turned over to her back and hoped it would feel better. It didn't help much.

"Take these," Eric said as he handed her two tablets and a glass of water.

She swallowed the tablets and most of the water.

"What now? How long will it take before they work?"

"Thirty minutes. So, in the meantime we will make sure that your body releases as much endorphins as possible."

"Endorphins?"

"Pleasure hormones."

"Yes, I know that. I was just wondering how you're going to accomplish that. By pressing some strategic points around my body? I've heard that there's a specific point beside the thumb that needs to be activated."

"Nope. I'm going for the easiest solution," he smiled before he pushed her backwards on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"Are you trying to spend some of your Christmas presents?"

"Yes. They will come in handy; don't you think?"

"How lucky that you remembered them," she murmured as she reached forward and unzipped his pants.

He helped undressing her, before standing up and removing the rest of his clothing.

"You never know when a package of condoms might come in handy," he said as he sheathed himself, before he started to push slowly inside of her.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,224 Followers