Christmas Panties

Story Info
Panty fashion show leads to three-way.
1.5k words
4.2
36.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers

During the Christmas season there are so many stores that try to be creative to sell their products. Plenty of lingerie is sold during the Christmas season. My wife and I take a weekly walk together through Victoria Secret. We don't always buy things, but if we see something new or special we buy it immediately. My wife loves seeing what I enjoy and then wearing it for me.

I wrote about my Physical Therapist who also works at VS part time. She is young, sexy and has very large, beautiful tits that look massive with her flat stomach and athletic build. One day she mentioned to me that a locally owned lingerie shop was having an invitation only fashion show and said, "I know you and Jessie will enjoy this show. Do you want to go? It's next Saturday evening."

I told Jessie and of course she was interested. Nobody loves panties and lace top stockings more than we do. Jessie asked me to wear a garter belt, stockings and satin panties to the event under my khaki pants. I agreed and picked out her panties and bra for her. I love it so much when we pick the panties we want each other two wear. It starts the anticipation of sex long before the sex happens. Sexual anticipation is energizing.

We arrived at the store and there was a doorman waiting. He had our name on his list so we were invited to enjoy the show. The store is a regular store like any strip center store. The owners had creatively made a runway in the store and placed seats along the runway. We approached the runway and saw our PT, Gabbi sitting up front. She waved to us to join her.

There was a small cash bar set up where the cash register normally is. Jessie asked me to get some wine, so I purchased three wines for us.

Soon the MC and owner of the store, an attractive lady in a very sexy short dress walked out on the runway. The entire store was full with plenty of people standing. Some of the crowd was ladies with female friends. Others were boyfriend girlfriend or married couples. The runway was elevated just enough and the MC's skirt was just short enough to see both the tops of her lace top stockings and to get a slight glimpse of her panties.

She welcomed everyone to the special event and made special note to say the event was not open to the public and was by invitation only. Then surprisingly, she said, "I hope you enjoy the view of my stockings and panties. Panties and bras were made to be seen."

Jessie and I looked at each other. I whispered to Jessie, "We are in the right place. Tell Gabbi we appreciate the invite."

Then the MC went on to say, "Here at our store we believe that lingerie has a very special place in our lives. We believe in enjoyable, adventurous sex and we also believe it is our job to sell panties that are made for sex. Some people believe bras were made to be seen. We also believe that and hope you show your bra in sexy clothes and wear see through blouses that show your entire bra. Most importantly we believe that panties were made for everyone, not just women. We believe panties were made to soak up ladies wet juices and to be cummed on by men and we hope you believe the same. And now please enjoy the show."

The first person out was a very sexy African American lady dressed in white panties and bra, garter belt and white stockings. She was beautiful. Her big ass was so inviting.

Next a couple walked out. The lady had sexy pink lace tanga panties, a matching pink lace bra, dark lace top stockings holding hands with her man who was dressed in identical panties and stockings. You could hear the excitement in the crowd as first you heard a "Wow" and then a clapping of hands. Just as the couple turned to walk back the runway they kissed as they squeezed each other's ass in panties. The crowd cheered.

I said to Jessie, "I guess our love of panties and especially my love of panties is more main stream than we thought. I love this fashion show."

She said, "You are so correct. I love this show. Did you see the size of that guys cock in those pink panties."

I replied, "I guess in the excitement to see the couple I didn't notice."

She whispered, "It was the same as our 9 inch dildo. It looked real good, especially in pink tanga panties."

The next couple walked out in all leopard silk. The panties were hipsters with full bottom coverage. The bra was also silk and the woman's nipples were gigantic and easily visible through the thin stretch material. The woman's ass was tight, but big. This time I did see the bulge on the guy. He was obviously enjoying himself and the feel of the silk. This time at the turn this couple kissed and started rubbing each other's pussy and cock. How erotic!!

The next couple that walked out was the original African American lady who was in all white, but she was with her man. This time she was in all black silk. She wore a thong that seemed so skimpy on her big ass. The husband wore the matching thong and also had a silk bra on. As they turned at the end of the runway they stopped to play with each other's nipples. Both the man and woman's nipples were very obvious as they returned to the dressing room.

There was a brief intermission. Jessie asked for another wine. Gabbi said, I'll take a wine too, but what I really need is a hard cock in my cunt."

Jessie said, "Maybe we can satisfy you after this show. I'm real wet too and it's pretty obvious from Jason's bulge that he is enjoying the show."

After the intermission everyone seemed fired up. It seemed obvious that we were not the only couple feeling sexually energized. The first couple that walked out was the couple that had originally dressed in pink. This time the woman had on red panties and a matching bra and garter belt with fish net stockings. To everyone's surprise she was also wearing a gigantic strapon cock. The strapon harness was red. The cock was flesh colored and bigger than any strapon cock we'd ever seen. When this couple reached the turnaround point the man bent over and grabbed his ankles and the woman pulled his panties to the side and pretended to fuck him. The crowd went crazy screaming with cheers.

Then the guy turned around got on knees and took the full dildo in his mouth. The crowd went crazy. Several more couples walked the runway, but nobody topped the guy sucking his wife's cock in red panties.

Finally, the owner walked back out to thank everyone for coming. She announced the sales that we available only for that night. Her husband then joined her. She then pulled her skirt up and said, "My husband loves to fuck me in panties and as soon as we get home his cock will be filling my pussy and cumming in these exact panties. Thanks for coming to our event and thanks for cumming for your partner tonight. Now go buy something from us."

Jessie said, "I want to look around, but I really want to go home and fuck your brains out. I need your cum."

Gabbi asked if she could join us for a three-way. The three of us went to our house and had our own fashion show with our new purchases. Jessie purchased a very sexy corset. Gabbi had a very hot shelf bra. Her big tits and nipples were propped up and ready to be pleasured. Jessie and I love shelf bras. The nipples show through the blouse and you can fuck wearing it and still have your nipples pleasured.

The girls went after me pretty hard that night. I felt like I was getting an early Christmas present. Gabbi fucked my ass while Jessie kneeled in front of me to suck my cock. Both girls wanted DP so I fucked their pussies while they used the 9 in strapon. Both girls had at least five orgasms. The energy was very, very high.

Finally, after several hours Jessie said, "How do you want to cum, Jason."

I said, "I want to cum in your ass Jessie. Gabbi can tease my nipples and then suck me dry after I pull out of your ass."

Both girls said, "Great, Merry Christmas."

Gabbi surprised me with the butt plug before she started working my nipples. I had a big load which Jessie allowed to drip out of her ass. I licked it for her and then said, "These panties deserve my cum, just like that owner said." I placed her panties over her ass.

We laid on the bed enjoy the feeling of satisfaction. What a night! Our sex lives are more normal than we thought.

DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers