Christmas Parties

Story Info
Prim wife becomes more daring at Christmas Parties.
755 words
3.74
179.5k
89
4

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Jack, and I want to share with you the sorry tale of how my wife ended up being used as a sexual plaything by a group of men who work for the same company as her, and how much I enjoyed watching.

The events that happened are all true, and I admit I'm not proud of my inability to stop what was happening, or the fact that I found it very erotic to watch.

First of all let me introduce you to my wife Jenny. At the time of the final part of this story Jenny was forty two years old, but honestly doesn't look it. She has a wonderfully slim and toned body, and still wears some of the same clothes that she was wearing fifteen years ago when we first met.

She has a lovely 35B – 24 – 36 figure, and stands just five feet tall. She's also quite prim and proper when you meet her. She is lovely to look at, and is one of those women that every one looks at and thinks "I'd love to have a piece of that" while knowing deep inside that it will always remain a fantasy.

Twelve years ago she went to work for a construction company, as office manager, and she's been there ever since.

As you can imagine being an attractive, prim and proper woman working in the offices of a construction company, my wife has always drawn lots of looks and comments at company functions.

But having said she's prim and proper, she does also have a wickedly teasing side to her nature. As I have said she has a lovely body, and when the occasion allows she dresses to accentuate every inch of it.

The forty or so red blooded men that work for her company first experienced this side of her at the first company Christmas party we attended.

Let me describe the clothes she wore to that party and you'll understand why.

We had been to Turkey on holiday that year and Jenny had bought herself a beautiful lambs leather suit. Bright red leather jacket and short skirt, and when I say short, I mean short. It sits about four inches below the curve of her bottom when she is standing up.

Underneath the leather suit she was wearing a thin basque with suspenders, stockings and a thong. All in black nylon. Now don't get me wrong, the basque was one of those meant to be worn and seen, and wasn't see through on the cups, but the rest of it was translucent. The short skirt covered the tops of her stockings while she was standing, but when she sat down there was just a glimpse of bare skin above her stocking tops. That was until she crossed her legs, and then a good expanse of her naked thigh was on show to the whole room.

Needless to say she caught the attention of most of the men there that night as we sat drinking in the bar and then through the meal. But it was really when the dancing started that their eyes began to pop. After a few dances she took the jacket off, and the skin tight basque was moulded to her pert breasts. There was no doubt that she would be the centre of attention now. Especially when we went back through to the bar, as there was an air conditioning unit above the door, and that one blast of cold air had an instant effect on Jenny's nipples, and the shape of her erect nipples became clearly evident.

Several of the men asked Jenny for a dance that night – especially the slow songs, I'm sure they were getting off on crushing her breasts into their chests to see if they could feel her nipples through their shirts.

In between dances Jenny would come back to the table, and her nipples remained rock hard and prominent throughout the evening. Whenever she sat down, those around us got a good flash of stocking tops and naked thigh as well.

As I'm sure you can imagine, Jenny got a few comments at work after the party. No-one had expected her to look so hot and sexy because of the prim and proper image she portrayed in the offices.

But after a while the staid outfits she wore every day to the office meant that the comments died down and everything returned to normal.

Until the Christmas party came around again......

To be continued