Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers

I reached down and pulled the back of her hair. This immediately sent her over the edge and she shouted, "Oh Jesus! I'm cumming again!" I let out a loud growl as she climaxed. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. She shook and quivered under me. I thrust deeply and held myself still until her moans stopped and she started to come back to life.

"Get on the floor. On your back." Cassie stood, her knees quivered, and she more collapsed onto the floor than anything else. Her legs were spread, the lips of her pussy were wide open, stretched from the fucking I was giving her but still wanting more. Her head was to the side. She didn't say and words but sighed "ohh, ohh, ohh" over and over.

Again, I positioned my cock and pushed deeply inside of her. I know some might think it lame, but I've always felt that missionary position is the most intimate of all the positions. Finally we were face to face. She wrapped her arms around me and we looked into each other's eyes.

"Mmmmm..." she hummed and kissed me deeply on the lips. I began to slowly thrust inside of her again. She squeezed me tightly from the inside and held me tight in her arms. Now it was me letting out the moans. My mouth was right next to her ear and she seemed to take endless delight in my pleasure. She wrapped her legs around me and hooked her feet, pushing me closer and keeping me tight against her as I began pumping her with renewed vigor.

I became aware that I wouldn't be able to last much longer. The pleasure was getting more than I could take. I could feel my torso tighten and my balls were throbbing. My arms started to shake and my hips trembled. I knew I would cum soon. We hadn't talked about condoms or protection. I wondered if I should pull out. My thrusting started to become erratic. What should I do?

"You getting close?" Cassie asked, seemingly out of the blue.

"Yes," I said, not able to get anything else out. I tried to keep thrusting but I was starting to lose more and more control of myself.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked. We were now face-to-face again.

I stared into her eyes. "Yes."

"Do you want to cum in my pussy?"

I thrust hard and deep. "Yes. Ugghhhhh! Yes." I was shaking violently. I was on the razor's edge.

"Cum baby. Cum in my pussy!"

It was all I could take, I thrust one final time as my body convulsed in beautiful agony. I had never cum inside of a woman before unprotected, and it was better than all the fantasies I had about it. I could feel myself bursting inside of her, shooting my seed deep inside her. We were both hit with a sexual earthquake. She screamed, shook.

The power of my orgasm sent Cassie over the edge one last time. She cried out. Her pussy squeezed me, milking every drop, and pulling my cum deeper inside her. We were in another world of pleasure. The sexual chemicals pumping inside of us created a sensation I can only liken to a hallucinogenic experience. Colors flashed, the world fell away. It was ecstasy. The completion of our most primal purpose. Man and woman one.

At last, I collapsed on top of her, but she didn't seem to mind. I was still hard, taking in every last ounce of pleasure. We stayed together, our arms wrapped around each other holding each other tight. I didn't want to ever leave her but it couldn't last forever. I finally pulled out. There was a bead of thick cum on the lips of her pussy. "Yes!" I thought as I fell into a heap beside her. We didn't speak or move. I couldn't have done either even if I wanted to.

Finally our eyes met. Neither of us could make words and we laughed at our silliness. We held each other and squirmed with giddy pleasure.

"Holly shit, I hope no one else is in the building!" Cassie said at long length.

"Mmmm... I know. Nothing like that has ever happened to me."

"Me neither. It was amazing."

I crawled to my hands and knees, still stark naked and barely able to steady myself. Her legs were spread and I admired the light flow of semen coming from her pussy.

"Let's get out of here," I said. "I want to take you home and do that all weekend."

Cassie smiled and hummed with pleasure. "That sounds perfect."

jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers
12