Christmas Party Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers

"Thank you, ma'am, uh I mean Debbie," I finished as she gave me a stern look, still holding my hands so that I couldn't leave just yet.

"Much better. Save a dance for me later, I'd love to get to talk to you some more."

"I'll do that. Thank you." I answered as I stepped away to join Tina, who was waiting a few steps away.

"Well, Debbie seemed to like you." Tina said as she slid her arm into mine, holding me where I was until Elena had finished her hugs.

"She does hug, doesn't she?" I asked Tina, remembering how tightly she pressed her body against me during her "welcome" hug. "I don't understand how they both knew my name? I never met either of them."

"Debbie has a thing for faces and names. Almost a photographic memory, I guess. She makes it a point to meet all the new employees and find out about them."

"Shall we?" Elena said as she looped her arm into mine and steered me toward the entrance to the main ballroom. There were no lack of heads turning to see everyone who entered, but in our case we seemed to draw more than a little attention, some of the guys staring at the two lovelies I had on my arms and wondering how I ended up with them and a few women that were wondering the same thing for different reasons.

We made our way to a table with some free seats and settled in until it was time for the buffet to begin. The three of us made small talk with the other couples at our table as well as a few acquaintances that circulated around the tables. The dinner was good and after dinner the DJ began playing a variety of dance tunes, some fast some slow, all of which one or the other of my dates seemed to monopolize, except for the three that Debbie cut in for. During those three dances she seemed her mission seemed to be to see just how much she could learn about me, while giving me little chance to learn about her.

What I did learn was that she was indeed braless, proven during one of the ballroom waltzes where she insisted I dip her at the end of the dance. That particular move, taking her low as she arched her back, pulled one of her modest sized breasts up and out of the top of the dress far enough flash me her nipple. Other than that move, I was dumbfounded as to how the top of the dress stayed in place, lacking any back above the round of the top of her ass and having no neck tie or strap. The front of her dress curved up over a little more than half of her breast and then dipped down deeply between them before arching up to cover the other. It was, by any standards, a very sexy dress.

As the crowd thinned out, Elena seemed intent on teaching me how to salsa dance, which seemed to be much more a bump and grind than anything else. I was starting to feel a bit frisky with Elena, our hands running all over each other's bodies in the now dim light of the ballroom when Debbie decided to cut in one more time.

"Please, don't stop, just do to me what you were doing to her." Debbie said as she stared to gyrate and grind her back against me.

"I feel a bit uncomfortable doing that to my boss's wife," I answered, letting my hands rest on her hips as she ground her ass into my crotch.

"Trust me. He won't mind at all," she said as she reached for my hands and pulled them up her front until she could press them against her chest. "That's better isn't it?" She asked as she pulled them up slightly farther and then pushed then down, sliding them inside the top of her dress. "A dress like this has some advantages, doesn't it?"

"It does seem to," I agreed as she let go of my hands, leaving them inside her dress, cupping her tits as one of her own hands slipped between the two of our grinding bodies to grab at my semi-hard cock.

"Too bad men don't wear dresses. Would make it so much easier to play, wouldn't it?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess." I stammered as she squeezed my cock. "Um, do you treat all your male employees this way?"

"Oh heavens no. I save it for men that warrant it." she answered with a grin.

"You're sure your husband doesn't mind this kind of thing?"

She turned slowly as the song ended, my wrists pushing the top of her dress down for a moment, exposing her bare breasts before she reached up to pull it back up. "David, trust me. There won't be any repercussions. Thank you for the exquisite dance, I hope we get to enjoy more in the future."

"Thank you, I hope so too." I said as she turned and sashayed away, swinging her hips exaggeratedly as she made her way across the room to her husband. The two left together immediately after that, arm in arm.

We stayed at the party almost another half hour, Elena and Tina insisting that we dance until the DJ quit for the night. Only then did they allow me to lead them out to the car. The chilliness of the night, now about forty degrees, had both of their chests puckering up and their nipples poking out their tops rigidly, a sight I was enjoying very much. With all the dancing and sexual play that had occurred in the last couple hours I was more than ready to get both of them back home and fuck one or both.

My plans to bed the girls seemed to go up in smoke when I pulled into the driveway of their house and saw four cars parked in front of the house. "Well, maybe we should go to my house instead," I said quietly.

"It's ok. Just the landlord having a little holiday party. Not a big problem." Tina answered. "I know what you have in mind and I don't think that will be a problem."

"You're sure? I don't want to crash a party uninvited," I said, shaking my head with a frown on my face.

"We have a standing invite to all their parties," she said, leaning across the center console to gently kiss me on the cheek. "But there is one thing. You have to promise me that you won't ever mention anything else about tonight to anyone. Can you promise that?"

"You make it sound like a super secret society meeting or something like that," I whispered as she kissed closer to my lips and then gently sucked my lower lip.

"Something like that. You do wanna fuck us again, don't you? The bedroom's right there. All we have to do is walk a little ways. That's a lot better than driving all the way across town, isn't it?" She said, pulling my hand from the steering wheel to her dress covered boob.

"Yeah, I do."

Tina opened the door and climbed out. "good, cuz I'm soooo fucking horny!"

"Fine," I said as I turned the ignition off and climbed out to follow. I followed Tina toward the door, Elena quickly catching up to me and snuggling against me against the chill as we walked. Tina opened the door and we followed inside, Elena pushing it closed behind us.

"Tina! I'm surprised! I would have thought you had taken David back to his house!" Debbie said as she walked over from where she had been sitting on a sofa in the livingroom.

"Hi Deb. No, I thought that the way you were enjoying dancing with him that maybe we should invite him to the private party," Tina said, walking across the room and hugging her tightly.

"Do you think he's ready for this? I mean this is the first time he's been out since...you know."

"Yeah, I think he is. Sometimes it's better to dive into the deep end than try to wade in from the shallow end." Tina said, looking over her shoulder. "Besides, I kind of fell in love and figure if it's going to work he might as well find out all about me."

Debbie walked slowly over to where I was standing in shock. She stepped slowly around me, sliding a hand around me as she slowly made a circle around me until she was facing me. "Can you keep a secret David?"

"I think so."

"This is a pretty exclusive group. We don't invite just anyone. If you're going to stay you have to understand that we don't advertise anything that happens here to anyone. In today's world just being drunk in the wrong place can cause an entire company to falter. We wouldn't want anything like that to happen to our company, would we?"

"As long as it's not dangerous or illegal, yeah I can go along with that."

"Trust me. No one here will do anything dangerous or illegal. In fact, I'm pretty sure that everyone here is doing everything quite consensually, aren't they ladies?"

"Most definitely," Tina added from behind me.

"Very well. Ladies, tonight we're going to play a new little game. Why don't you have David take your panties off and add them to the bowl." Debbie said as the doorbell rang. "I'll get that if you want to let David do the honors."

Tina pulled me off to the side and hiked her dress up to her waist to expose the tiny red panties she was wearing. "Might as well take them off for me, it's more fun than doing it myself."

"In front of them?" I asked, pointing to the newly arrived middle forties looking Asian couple.

"Just adds a bit of spice." Tina answered me with a wink.

"Whatever you want," I said squatting down in front of her and reaching for her panties. I half expected her to let her dress down as I pulled her panties down to cover herself as I pulled her tiny red thong down, but she held it up fully exposing herself as she stepped out of the tiny strings that made up most of the undies. Only after I had them all the way off and was standing back up in front of her did she drop her dress down.

"You can put those in here." Debbie said, holding a large glass bowl out to me. "These are the Chan's, Suma," Debbie said motioning to a strikingly curvy Asian woman wearing a floor length white gown that looked like it cost more than I made in a month, "and Huan," she continued, introducing her husband, a slightly shorter and slightly more rotund Asian man. "This is David. He's new to our little group, this is his first party."

"Well, always interested in someone new joining the group," Suma said, stepping over and slowly walking around me as if inspecting some prize she had just won. "Very nice."

"We're going to play a new game tonight," Debbie said. "Before we go in would you like to add your panties to the bowl?"

"I have a better idea. Huan, would you mind if, David is it?" She asked looking at me and getting a nod. "If David did the honors?"

"Of course not. Don't be too long!" Her husband said before walking away with a little smile on his face.

"Ladies? Shall we go join the party?" Debbie coaxed, slipping an arm around Tina's waist. "Don't take too long Suma, we have plenty of fun games planned." She said as they followed Huan down the hall toward the play room, leaving Suma and myself alone.

"So, would you like to help me off with my panties?" Suma asked sweetly.

"I'm not exactly sure. I mean, I've played with married women before, but not with their husband in the next room."

"I see. Then is this going to be difficult when we're all in the same room?"

I stared at her for long seconds before I realized just exactly what kind of party this was. "You mean this is a..."

"Swingers sex party? But of course! What kind of party did you think it was?"

"Actually, until about ten minutes ago I didn't even know there was a party. I came back with Tina and Elena because I planned on fucking them both silly again."

"Ah, I see. So now you will get to fuck a few more women silly as you put it. How does that sound?"

"Well, before two nights ago I hadn't had sex in two and a half years. I'd always wanted to try something like this, but my wife was way too prudish to even think about it."

"Then this is your time to try. How about starting with something easy. How about taking off my panties?" she said, beginning to tug the dress up her legs, bunching the thin white material in her hands as she worked the dress higher, revealing first, white high heels and then white stockings. "Why don't you kneel down. It'll be a lot easier to see what you're doing down there."

"You might be right," I said, sinking down to my knees in front of her as she continued to pull the dress up, exposing a white lace garter holding the stockings up and then a lacy white thong tied around the outside of the garter. "Very nice," I said quietly as I reached to her legs and slowly stroked my hands up the stockings to her practically bare ass, giving both round firm cheeks a squeeze.

"I think we're both going to enjoy this," she said quietly as I slipped my hands around to her hips and tugged the two little bows holding the panties on. I pulled the material way to reveal a tiny neatly trimmed tuft of black hair shaped like a little arrow, pointing right down to her pussy. She stepped her legs apart nearly two feet, the action spreading her meaty outer pussy lips slightly and exposing a set of delicate pink inner lips.

"Very nice view."

"You can look closer if you want," she coaxed.

I leaned closer, and she moved one hand to the back of my head, pulling me gently until I could easily tease her lips with my tongue.

"Ohhhhh yes, that's absolutely perfect!" she purred as I licked up between her lips, flicking my tongue over her exposed clit. "OOOOOHHHHH! Damn you don't mess around, do you?"

"He said don't be long," I answered sliding a finger up between her legs and teased her lips with my finger. "Do you want me to make you come or just tease you a bit?"

"Ohhhhh sweetie, you're already teasing the shit out of me. As much as I want to cum, it's against the rules. No climaxing for a full day before a party."

"Too bad." I said as I pushed a finger into her surprisingly tight pussy. She gasped as I slid it in and out of her, teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue until I saw her legs start to tremble. "I think I better quit there."

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" she moaned. "You are going to be so much fun. I hope I get to fuck you before the night is over."

"Why wouldn't you?" I asked as I stood back up and she dropped her dress in place.

"Sweetie, this is a holiday party. Debbie always has lots of interesting games to play. They usually pick just who gets to be with whom. It makes it a lot more fun because you just never know who you're going to play with."

"I see," I answered as she slipped her arm in mine and started guiding me toward the hallway and the door to the play room.

There were a number of people there that I didn't know at all. In addition to Tina, Elena and of course Debbie and her husband, there looked like four other couples mingling around the room, the men all dressed in suits or sport jackets and the ladies in a variety of gowns. Their ages seemed to range from mid-thirties to well into the forties. I had to say that none of them were bad looking. A few were more shapely than others, if you know what I mean, but all of them were quite good looking.

Debbie walked up and gave Suma a wink as she reached out with a large glass fishbowl. "Wanna drop those into the bowl?" She asked me quietly. "So did you enjoy his efforts?" she asked Suma without taking her eyes off of me.

"I have to say that if it wasn't for the rules he would have made me climax right there. He is QUITE talented!"

"That's good to hear. I'm looking forward to enjoying him at some point tonight." Debbie said before turning her back to me and calling out into the room. "All right everyone. It's time to start the festivities!" She waited a few moments for people to start making their way over. "So before we start tonight, I want you all to meet David. David is a friend of Tina and Elena and I have it on good authority that while he is single, which kind of breaks our rules, he is, and I quote here, fucking spectacular. So when you get a chance welcome him to our little play group and we'll get started. For tonight's ice breaker game I came up with something a little different. You ladies all gave up your panties when you got here so each gentleman will draw a pair of panties, not his wife's of course. The goal is to ask each lady three yes or no questions in order to try and figure out who's panties you're holding. Now guys, you can't just ask if they're yours, that wouldn't be any fun at all, so be inventive. Oh I almost forgot...Ladies you're not allowed to talk. You have to give your answer in physical form that the gentlemen are guaranteed to interpret. Obviously a slap across the face is a pretty stern no and well...I'm sure you can find something appropriate to say yes. One more rule. Men, once you pull the panties from the bowl you're not allowed to touch anything but the panties until the game is over. The chime will go off every two minutes to rotate partners. Any questions?"

"Just one!" A tall slim woman standing to the back of the group asked.

"Yes Amanda?"

"If they guess right do they stop asking?"

"That's a good question. I suppose if I were a guy I'd probably find a way to ask as many of you questions that I was sure were yes as I could." Debbie answered to a round of chuckles from the group. "Ok men, come get your panties!"

The guys didn't exactly crowd around, but they certainly did gather closely, each of them reaching in to grab a pair, with an occasional pair being tossed back in, presumably because they were the ones belonging to their wife.

"And that leaves the last pair for you." Debbie said, holding out the almost empty bowl. It had a small pink lace thong left in the bottom, which I reached in and took out. The ladies all gathered in the middle of the room and made a circle facing out, each of them a few feet from the other. I walked over and Suma motioned for me to come over to where she was standing.

"Might as well start with me," she said almost meekly.

"Ok Ladies. Time to start!" Debbie called from the far side of the room as she started a timer.

"Well, since I know these aren't yours, since I took yours off, I guess I can just ask you three questions. Let's see. Did you enjoy me taking your panties off?" I asked.

With a grin she knelt down in front of me and quickly unbuckled my pants, letting them slide to the floor before pulling my underwear down to my knees. She smiled up at me and quickly engulfed my cock with her wet mouth, sucking it loudly for several seconds before standing back up.

"I'll take that as a yes." I gasped. "Um Let's see. Do you like to have sex?"

Suma gave me a little wink and stepped over to me while she hiked her skirt up to her waist. Lifting one leg she pushed my rock hard cock down between her legs and closed them snugly around it while pushing her thighs against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers, giving me a long wet kiss, her hips rocking slightly so that her wet pussy was rubbing across the top of my shaft.

"Uh yeah. I'll take that as a yes. Are you as turned on as I am right now?"

She moved one hand from around my neck and reached down to her ass, pushing it under her skirt sliding her fingers between her legs until I could feel her fingers press against my head. She rocked her hips while she pushed my cock against her, working her pussy down over the head of my cock so I could feel her velvety wetness rubbing all over my head.

"Oh yeah, that's a yes," I moaned softly just as the beeper went off on the timer.

"It's a yes for me too," Suma whispered before pulling away and leaving me with my pants around my ankles.

"Gentlemen, make your way to the lady at your left and we'll get going again!"

Suma leaned back in to give me a quick kiss before I shuffled to my left lining up with Elena.

"Hey Elena. How you doing?" I asked idly. "Since you weren't wearing any panties earlier, I'm going to assume these aren't yours. They smell like pussy. So three questions. Do your panties match your dress?"

Elena grinned and reached out for my already exposed cock and gave it a few long slow strokes.

"Hmmmm I'll take that as a sort of matches. Let's see. Oh I know. Are your panties a color besides pink?"

With another grin she sunk down to her knees and gave my head a few quick licks. As I looked around at the rest of the room there seemed to be a variety of physical answers being displayed, most of them oral or by hand, but it was pretty clear that Tina was doing her best to try and fuck the guy standing in front of her as he held her little red panties.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers