Christmas Party Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

"Well, if you don't want to, that's your choice." a female voice said. For my part I chose to just dig in and have fun. I hadn't ever licked a pussy, and with it sitting this close to me I was willing to try anything.

"That's it, just slip your tongue between my lips." Tina cooed, coaxing me and instructing me on what to do to make her feel good. "Yeah, dig in there...now slide it all the way up. That little bump, that's my clit. Oh yeah, lick it like that. Ohhhh you learn fast."

I continued to lick and stroke her pussy with my tongue, driving it deep into her and then sliding it up along her wet lips until I could flick her clit a few times.

"Oh yes, that's it. Oh lord you're getting good at that." Tina moaned loudly. "You're going to make me climax any second now."

I could hear another female voice cry out, and was pretty sure it was Amy, but my attention was primarily focused on Tina and pushing her over the edge by concentrating on her clit.

"Yes...here it comes sweetie. Ohhhhh yes." She moaned loudly as her body shook and shuddered, her juices leaking from her pussy around my face and dribbling down my neck. She slowly pushed herself off my chest and down my body until she could press herself around my hard cock. "I have a very serious question." She said softly, pausing her statement to kiss my girl cum covered lips. "Would you like to be my boyfriend? For real boyfriend?"

"And you're not doing this because of what happened in the showers?"

"Sweety, anyone that can make me climax three times in one night doesn't need any help. If I'd known what I know now I'd have made sure I was in those showers just to have a chance to ride your cock." She whispered as she wiggled her ass. "Personally I'm done playing games, and I think most of the girls are too. How about we just screw until you come again?"

"Sounds good to me." I said as she started rocking her hips, sliding herself on and off my shaft ever so slowly. It only took another five or ten minutes to make me climax again inside her. I'd long since lost track of how many times I'd come that night, but I knew one thing, when the party was over the girls had a new respect for me, and I never had another problem with the jocks the rest of the year."

I looked around at the four girls sitting on the couch listening to my recounting of my lost virginity. Jill had long since taken her shorts and panties off and had two fingers stuffed inside her pussy, Angela had a hand under her dress, Lucy was only half dressed, a hand squeezing her big tits and her other hand stuffed in her panties, and Patty was sitting back, slowly stroking her exposed pussy with one finger and running the other around her nipples, her dress in a heap on the floor.

"God that was so fucking hot. I think I came three times while you were telling it. But it wasn't really true, was it?" Patty asked.

"Actually it's all true. After I got out of college Tina and I hooked up again and ended up getting married." I answered her.

"Well, what happened? Jill said you were divorced."

"Yeah, call it stupidity. Amy and Shelly caught up with me one day. They were...um...domestic partners? Well anyway, they wanted to have a child of their own, so after several months of their advances, I agreed to spend a weekend with them. The idea was to get Amy pregnant. Things got kind of out of hand and I ended up getting them both knocked up. Tina found out when the state tried to come after me for child support. That was the end of our almost twenty years together."

"Ohhhhh that would kind of put the damper on things. But I'd think being her past friends that she might get over it." Jill said.

"Yeah, well, that was the nail in the coffin. I wasn't exactly the most monogamous husband." I said quietly.

Lucy stood up, pushed her dress and panties down, leaving her completely naked except for her thigh high stockings. She stepped around the table and crawled into my lap, working my pants loose and pulling out my raging hard on. "Personally I don't care. You're single, you're hot, and from the sound of it you're one hell of a lover." She said as she aimed my cock at her pussy. She settled down on me and moaned softly.

"Sweetie, I think you're back in the dating game." Jill said with a laugh as Lucy began bouncing up and down my shaft. "Just save some for me, okay?"

"You got it." I grunted as Lucy bounced on me, her big tits flopping up and down in front of me, begging me to capture and suck them.

The End

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers