Christmas: Past, Present and Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

Finally he pressed a single finger inside the still-tight passage. Snagging their lube, he thoroughly coated two before plunging them deep inside, searching for the special spot that would drive Caelin wild with desire. His lover reacted as he wanted, thrashing and moaning as Blake prepared him. It was becoming impossible for Blake to continue to resist taking his lover. His own flesh was hard and burgundy-hued with suppressed need. He pushed up against the glistening, pulsating portal, teasing them both for a final few seconds and then plunged deeply inside his mate.

"Yes," Caelin cried, pushing down, impaling himself on Blake's long, hot length.

Blake groaned as he was fully immersed in tight, slick heat, the walls rippling their welcome as his shaft made itself at home in Caelin's sweet depths.

"Caelin, babe, so hot, lover, love to see you like this." He dropped his head to kiss the sensual lips mouthing his name. His tongue plundered the willing mouth as his hips began to increase in speed. He growled his approval wordlessly as Caelin's legs wrapped around him. He changed his angle, driving forcefully inside his mate, pounding the sweet spot that had Caelin helpless in his pleasure. He burrowed a hand between them. His grin was feral as he found resurgent flesh and began a merciless pumping to match the tempo of his hips.

Caelin was beyond thought, beyond words. He teetered on the edge of the abyss, his release just a hair's breadth away from him. He arched his neck to bite at Blake's prominent Adam's apple and heard Blake shout his name. Hot juices flooded him as his lover's orgasm erupted. The sensation of being filled with Blake's living essence tipped Caelin over. He spiralled into freefall, the scant few drops of his semen disproportionate to the intensity of the pleasure searing through him.

Blake groaned as the last of his orgasm spilled into Caelin before collapsing onto the older man beneath him, cradling him.

"Told you I'd show you how lucky I was," he panted harshly into Caelin's ear.

"Not half as lucky as I am, love." Caelin replied, pulling Blake to mate their mouths, the kisses gentle to express the depth of love he felt. He knew he was home, here, in the circle of Blake's arms. They nestled comfortably together, the warmth of the afternoon making cover unnecessary. They twined sensually together, trading slow, sweet, lazy kisses until soft whining intruded. Raising their heads in tandem, they saw two sets of large, soulful eyes gazing at them.

"Your boys want you," Blake grinned as he relinquished his lover.

"Why are they *my* boys when they want something and *your* boys when they are sleeping?" Caelin questioned, tilting his head as he sat up.

"Because, like me, it's you they want?" Blake replied, trying for an innocent look.

"Sweet-talker," Caelin laughed, aiming a cushion at his still reclining lover, to delighted barks from the dogs. "Get that gorgeous backside up and covered and we can take a walk on the beach."

As Caelin stood, he was wrapped in Blake's arms.

"You are the best present I could have asked for," Blake husked against Caelin's neck. "I love you so much and I'm looking forward to creating our own Christmas traditions."

"I love you, too," Caelin whispered. "You are the most unexpected and treasured gift I could ever have received." He dashed at an errant tear. "Let's get these boys tired and we can sit out and have some champagne to start celebrating early. He smiled as Blake kept a proprietary arm around his waist and their boys bounced around them. His Christmas would be full of joy and those to come were filled with promise.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers