Christmas Presence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name a chant on her lips, she flexed, shuddered, whimpered. He smoothed damp curls back from her forehead, whispering to her, soothing her. As her shudders turned to quivers, he whispered for her to open her eyes, to look at him. And as the haze cleared, and a smile formed, he slid into her, a long, deep stroke that took her breath away.

"No, look at me," he murmured as her eyes threatened to close against the pleasure. Struggling to retain some sense of awareness, her lashes fluttered, drifted, fluttered again. He pulled out, satin-wrapped steel caressed by the softest of silk, then edged back in. She moaned, trembled, stroked his shoulders with her palms, tested his back with her nails.

When he shifted, filled her again, she wrapped around him, murmuring words of her own, demands of her own. She pleaded with him, bargained, ordered…but to no avail. He had control this time, and he was determined to make her his, make her realize she was his.

Slowly, steadily, he stroked her, resisting the pull of her fingers, the plea in her eyes. He made her orgasm once, then again, and then a third time, all without changing his stance, his rhythm. Slowly, steadily, he drove her mindless with pleasure, with longing. And each time, through each soul-rocking orgasm, he coaxed her to keep her eyes open, to look at him, to share that hidden part of her self, her soul, her heart, with him.

And this time, when her eyes blurred, her breath faltered, her lips parted on his name, he flipped her around, let her straddle the bench, feel the force of the jet against her overheated core, feel the softer burble of water against her flushed, aching breasts. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he leaned into her, mouth brushing her ear, a soft cadence of words spilling over her as he slipped back in, reclaimed his spot, resettled against her.

Sifting a hand through her hair, he pulled her head back, forcing her to arch, feeling him touch new places deep inside. He balanced her on one arm, feeling the weight of her breasts surround his wrist, the rough rhythm of her heartbeat.

"Sugar," he murmured, waiting until she turned those limpid blue eyes on him. "There you go…."

She made a mewling sound, caught between a flood of desire and the look in his eyes. He shot her that grin that melted her every time, nuzzling her neck even as his fingers swept over her skin in a soft, smooth caress. He kissed his way over her ear, across her cheek, onto the fullness of her lips, their breath intermingling as their bodies flowed together.

As the snow fell down, melting to rain and blending with the steam, she surrounded him with her own heat, pulsing as he shuddered, welcoming that hot, sweet rush as he filled her. While the church bells rang out in Christmas cheer, they lost themselves in each other, in finally being together, in the joy of love given and received. As the last echo faded away, they vowed to never let anything come between them again…even an inch of steamy, snow-laden water.

12