Christmas Present

Story Info
A wife gives her husband one last, very personal present.
3.3k words
4.29
47.9k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hobsxx
Hobsxx
18 Followers

This is purely a work of fiction. A fantasy I only WISH was real...

---------------------------------

It's been a long and busy day. After an early start with the kids opening presents they had to clean up and get ready for the family dinner and another round of presents. Finally, all of the company is gone, the mess is cleaned up and they can relax for a bit alone.

They spent some time in front of the fire, waiting for it to burn down and then his wife headed to their room to get ready for bed while he checked on the kids. He walks in to the bedroom and is wondering why there is a chair sitting at the foot of the bed, when he hears his wife call from her closet, "are the kids asleep?"

He chuckles, "yeah, I think they were unconscious before their heads hit the pillows. They're exhausted."

She walks in to the room wearing her long fuzzy bathrobe and as she closes and locks the door replies, "good, because I have one last present for you." She glides up to him and lifts his shirt over his head. "I know I haven't paid much attention to you over the last several weeks. Why don't you finish getting undressed and make yourself comfortable in the chair? I have something to show you."

It's been at least a month since they've made love, and he's already getting hard. He finishes stripping and leans back in the soft chair, eagerly anticipating whatever she has in store. "It's okay, we've all been busy. I'm just glad everything went smoothly and we can finally relax."

She's turned her back to him and leaned over to pull a couple of pillows to the middle of the bed. "I know, but you've been very understanding and I wanted to give you something special." She stands up and he can tell that she is opening the belt to her robe. He expects her to be naked, but as she begins sliding the robe from her shoulders, he sees slim red straps. As the robe drops to the floor, he takes in the sight of her pale skin wrapped in a sheer, red lace teddy. He's stunned to see a rather large, heart shaped cutout perfectly framing her bottom. From how it leaves her shapely ass exposed and the way red silk straps disappear under each cheek between her thighs, he suspects the teddy is crotchless as well, but he's not at quite the right angle to tell for sure. Before he can lower his head to verify, she slowly turns to face him.

The front of the teddy is equally as sheer and lacy. And yes, it is definitely crotchless as he sees another, smaller cutout, this time framing her pale brown bush with the red silk straps once again disappearing between her thighs on either side. But his attention doesn't stay on her mound for long. Now that she is facing him, the top of the teddy is equally as eye opening. Instead of the bra cups that he expected to see, there is just more silky lace outlining her chest, leaving her full breasts completely exposed. A small groan escapes his lips. He has always loved her breasts. While maybe not as firm as they were in her youth, they are still perfectly shaped, the way they hang indicating their weight more than sag. And perfectly sized as well. Just large enough to fill his hands with enough to spare to allow him to knead them while also working over the large areolas and thick nipples with lips and tongue. Nipples that are already standing out proudly.

She sensuously drags the fingers of one hand up through her bush and then continues up her body with both hands until she is cupping her breasts. With a slight squeeze of her hands she whispers, "you like?"

Eyes practically hanging out of his head, it's all he can do to get out a "that's a trick question, right?"

He starts to stand but she quickly backs against the bed. "no, you have to stay in the chair for a bit. For now just watch. And whatever you do, don't touch yourself." As she leans back against the pillows, he realizes now that she has strategically placed them to keep herself propped up enough to give him a better view of her body as well as allow her to maintain eye contact without needing to hold her head up. Her legs are still mostly off the bed, her bottom situated near the edge. While they are still closed, her reclining position allows him to see enough to tell that she is already moist and engorged. Watching him intently, she spends a few minutes lightly running her fingertips over her breasts, occasionally circling and flicking the nipples. She loves her breasts as much as he does, being able to orgasm just from having them played with and sucked. A soft moan escapes her lips and she closes her eyes as she once again takes them fully in her hands and presses them together, thumb and forefinger of each hand closing on a nipple with a firm squeeze. She works her breasts and nipples for what seems like hours, breathing getting heavier all the time, when suddenly he realizes she is looking at him again. Without breaking eye contact, she releases her breasts and slowly slides her hands down her body. As they cross her stomach, she raises her legs, bending the knees. When her feet are even with the edge of the bed, she gracefully spreads her knees, sliding a hand down the inside of each thigh. As she slowly traces her fingers back the insides of her thighs to her center, he can see how turned on she is. Framed by the thin red silk straps and delicate wisps of pubic hair, her pussy is fully engorged, the inner lips protruding lewdly and a trail of juice already running down across the pucker of her asshole. When her fingers reach the crease where thigh meets groin, she traces them up the outer edges of her pussy. After a brief frolic through her bush, she again dips her hands between her legs. Now she slides a thumb along each side of her pussy, using them to spread herself open to his gaze. As she pulls the outer lips open, the inner lips part of their own accord, a delicate string of fluid connecting the edges. "See how wet I am for you? Would you like to watch me cum?"

He barely manages to croak out a "yes, please..."

For a moment, she uses her thumbs to massage herself, opening and closing her mound. She then begins to lightly run a finger up and down her slit, spreading the lips a bit more and circling her throbbing clit at the top with each pass. She watches him through hazed eyes. She's not sure what fires her more, his raging erection, leaking precum down the shaft or the look of raw desire in his eyes as he stares at her fingers working her own sex. Whichever it is, she almost abandons the plan and invites him to join her, but she holds sfirm and now starts to dip a finger inter her pussy. She slowly works the finger in and out of her hole until it is disappearing to the second knuckle. As a second finger joins the first, the fingers of her other hand begin to draw circles around her clit. He can barely breathe as he watches her fingers now pistoning in and out of her beautiful pussy, fingers glistening with her juice, a steady stream of it running down between her ass cheeks. He is not the only one whose arousal is heightened by the wet sound of her thrusting fingers and aroma of her freely flowing juice.

She can no longer maintain her concentration on him. As her orgasm draws near, her head lays back on the pillow, mouth open wide gasping for breath. She remains aware enough to remember that she wants him to be able to see her pussy clearly when she orgasms so she quickly draws the fingers from her depths, returning the hand to a breast where it squeezes firmly, smearing it with her wetness. The fingers that have been diddling her clit now slide back down between the inner lips. Spreading them as wide as she can with one hand, she grinds the heel of the hand against her clit, pushing her over the top. He looks on transfixed as his beautiful wife explodes in orgasm. Because she is holding herself open to his view, he clearly sees every spasm. He's never had such an unobstructed view of her orgasming pussy. He's fascinated as her pussy and ass holes pulse in unison, the deep contractions evident in the muscles of her abdomen as well. As the twitching of her intimate openings fades away, she relaxes and starts massaging her pussy and mound, spreading her juices over her entire groin and through her soft bush.

Finally able to open her eyes again, she is amazed that he seems to have not moved. A fresh spark of arousal lights as she lowers her gaze to his lap. He is as hard as she has ever seen him. Standing out at an angle from his lap, his erection twitches with a life of its own. The head glistens with precum, a long string of it hanging from the tip. "You poor thing. You're so hard you look like you're in pain." Her hands return between her thighs and with the fingers of both she spreads the inner lips wide, completely opening her pussy to him. "Why don't you come here and we'll see if we can find somewhere soft to put it?" He rises from the chair and steps between her splayed thighs. Taking his cock in his hand, he angles it down, sliding the head between her lewdly spread lips until it is nestled in her opening. They both sigh deeply as he presses forward and in one long, slow motion, buries himself in her. She withdrawals her hands from between them, allowing him to press their pubic bones tightly together, and holds his hips. "Just stay there for a moment and let me adjust." It's all he can do to hold still. His cock feels like it's buried in warm honey. At last she moves again, sliding her hands up his stomach and chest until she is cupping his cheeks. She raises his face until they lock eyes, "Fuck me. Hard."

He doesn't need to be asked twice. Spreading his feet slightly for better balance, he leans forward and places a hand on the bed on either side of her. They both watch intently as his cock slowly withdrawals from her depths, the shaft now glistening with her juices until just the head remains firmly clamped between her pussy lips. They again lock eyes, they know this is not going to take long. With all the strength he can muster, he slams back in to her, the force of his entry and their pubic bones meeting forcing the breath out of her in a low grunt and causing her breasts to bounce and jiggle lewdly. He settles in to a rhythm, slow withdrawals followed by a quick, forceful thrust. At first the force of his assault is a bit uncomfortable, but as her own arousal rebuilds, she no longer notices. She loves the feel of his heavy balls smacking against her ass cheeks and the way his pubic bone mashes her clit every time he bottoms out. She loves the wet squishy sounds her flooded pussy makes as he slides in and the way his entry forces the juices out of her to coat her ass and his balls. She loves how he is once again staring at her heaving chest, watching as he makes her breasts bounce with each thrust. She again takes her breasts in her hands, mashing them together and squeezing the nipples hard and moans, "give me your cum." Another thrust. With one hand she reaches up to his chest, pulling and twisting one of his nipples to mirror what she is doing to one of hers and again moans, "please, fill my pussy with your cum." One final thrust, the most powerful yet, and head thrown back he explodes inside her. The first jet of hot fluid splashing across her cervix triggers her own orgasm. She wraps her legs around his waist to hold him as deep inside her as possible. No longer thrusting, they simply grind together, cock and pussy twitching in unison, releasing a combined flood a cum that must surely be dripping down the side of the bed by now.

Finally spent, he slowly slides his deflating cock from her folds. He pauses momentarily to admire her gaping hole and the flow of their combined juices sliding out of it, down across the pucker of her anus and onto the bed. He crawls up next to her on the bed and rolls onto his back.

She tosses the pillow that she has been using for support aside and curls up next to him. She begins to gently caress his chest, running her fingers through the coarse hair. "I take it you like the outfit?"

"You could say that. It's certainly the naughtiest thing you've ever warn. And it's been a while since you've warn anything even a little naughty."

"And what about the show?"

"Christ, that was the most erotic thing you've ever done. And the sexiest thing I've ever seen." He began to run his fingers through her long hair. "You looked so beautiful when you were cumming. And watching your pussy hole twitch nearly made me lose my load."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Maybe if you're a good enough boy I'll do it again some time." His hand became still in her hair and she sensed that he was going to doze off. She lightly pinched his nipple, "hey, no nodding off. I'm not done with your present yet."

"I'm not a teenager anymore you know. It might take some effort to get it up again."

'As it happens, I'm willing to put in some effort." She drew circle around one nipple with her tongue while her fingers did the same to the other. As she drew his nipple into her mouth she began to caress her fingers down his body. She continued trailing her fingertips down past his groin onto his near leg. As she drew her fingers up the inside of his thigh she began placing light kisses down his chest onto his stomach, finally cupping his balls in her hand.

As she gently massaged his balls, she began planting fluttering kisses all around his groin. She had never been fond of giving oral sex, and certainly never after he had been inside her, so he was again surprised as her kisses trailed onto the shaft of his drying cock. She slid her slightly parted lips up and down the shaft, exploring the taste and aroma of their combined juices. She continued to caress his balls and as the shaft started to lengthen she slid her lips up the underside all the way to the head. Parting her lips, she slowly took the head into her mouth, her lips sliding down over the spongy helmet until they passed the rim at it base. He groaned as she began to gently suckle his cockhead, swirling her tongue around and over it. She suddenly realized that he was fully erect again and began to taste fresh precum as her tongue bathed the hole at the tip of his cock. Somewhat reluctantly sliding his cockhead from her mouth, she swung a leg over him, straddling his hips. She grasped his cock in her hand and slid the head up and down her slit, "I seem to have found your inner teenager."

He gazed at her as she slowly slid down his cock, "you are a truly amazing woman."

Fully impaled, she leaned forward and brushed her lips against his, "and don't you ever forget it." She raised her hips as far as she could without breaking contact and then back down. She knew he would last longer this time so she settled in to a long slow rhythm, alternating between slow full strokes and taking him deep and grinding her clit against his pubic bone. She raised up on to her hands so that her breasts hung free. Knowing what she wanted, he took them in his hands. He kneaded them, flicked, rolled and pinched the hard nipples. He pressed her breasts together and lathered both nipples with his tongue then began sucking each in turn.

She took one of his hands and guided it to her hip, "play with my bottom." He drew the freely hanging breast into his mouth as far as he could and sucked firmly while one hand kneaded the other breast and nipple and the other hand began squeezing her asscheek. After a few moments of this, she again took his hand in hers and, sliding it lower and towards the cleft between her checks, leaned down and whispered in his ear, "no, play with my bottom."

They had never felt the urge to actually try anal sex, but from time to time she did enjoy him caressing her asshole while she rode him. He slid his fingers down the crack of her ass, lightly across her asshole and continued down. He slid his fingers over her pussy lips, tracing them as they stretched around his cock. They both moaned quietly as he traced their point of union gathering juices unto his fingertips. He began running his fingers back and forth from the underside of his cock where it disappeared into her pussy and her asshole. He was unable to continue holding his head up, but he had her nether hole nice and wet now, so as he lay back down he started circling her asshole with his middle finger, gently applying pressure from time to time. She is now no longer grinding, but dedicated to thrusting up and down on his cock. Maybe it was because of how wet she was or how aroused and open she was, but the combination of a strong down stroke of her hips perfectly timed with him pressing his finger against her ass suddenly found his finger buried to the first knuckle in her asshole. Realizing what had happened, he began to withdraw the finger, but was brought up short when with a grunt, she suddenly collapsed onto him and crushed her lips to his. Taking this as a sign that she liked it, he slid his free hand down and taking a firm grip of her ass, helped her to thrust her pussy up and down on his cock while he slid his finger in and out of her asshole and began to circle her tongue with his.

It was the most incredible thing she had ever experienced. She felt so full. Completed in some way, the man she loved inside her body in three places at once, his finger in her ass, his tongue in her mouth and his rock hard cock in her pussy. With one final thrust, they slammed her hips down, impaling her on him as far as possible and she moaned into his mouth as her pussy exploded in orgasm. Now with both hands, he gripped her cheeks, pressing their groins together as hard as he could. The convulsions were so strong that it felt like she was sucking his cock with her pussy. Adding his own moan to hers, his cock burst inside her. Again she felt a powerful jet of hot cum splash her cervix, whimpering as two more followed.

As they slowly recovered, he stroked her back, "do you want to go get cleaned up?"

"No. I want to go to sleep just like this, with you inside me and all over me. Maybe we can clean me up together in the morning... Merry Christmas"

Hobsxx
Hobsxx
18 Followers