Christmas Present Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife goes Slutty for Husband and enjoys it.
7k words
4.64
54k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers

The people and the story are all fiction or fantasy.

Hope you enjoy it.

*****

Christmas/Birthday Gifts

The Aftermath her sexual awaking

When I arrived home from work Tuesday afternoon, she was waiting dressed in the red halter top mini skirt and red 7-inch heels. She raised the hem of the skirt to show me she was commando. I should not have been surprised, but I stood with my mouth open. I guess she was not going to back off any. She dropped to her knees undoing my slacks fishing my hardening cock out and taking it down her throat keeping her tongue stud pressed against the underside while humming. Setting a fast pace she had my cock spraying cum down her throat less the two minutes later. She managed to take the first three shot down her throat before pulling up to take the rest in her mouth. Smiling smugly,

"Soon I will be able to take it all down my throat. I have the addresses of 3 adult toy stores you are gong to buy me bigger butt plug with vibrator in it," she said as she led me back out to the car handing me a slip of paper with the addresses.

She smoothed out the towel, sat down and buckled the seatbelt. I entered the first address into the GPS, and we set off. She put my hand between her legs taking the hint I lightly rubbed her clit hood piercing sending her over the edge into her orgasm. The first shop was soft porn DVDs and some generic toys. The second one had a large selection. She picked out two butt plugs both a bit smaller than my cock, one pink with a large bright pink fake jeweled end and black one with a large onyx end. Both had remote controls for the vibrators they contained and were semi-ridged. After I had paid, she led me into the back where the private booths were. She unwrapped the black one and put the batteries in dug a wipe out of her purse and cleaned it. Got the lube out of her purse unbuckled my slacks, freeing my hardening cock and lubed it then bent forward guiding my cock into her ass.

"Give me a quickie. Then shove my new toy in, I can't wait to feel it deep inside me," she whispered.

Not needing any further encouragement I pushed all the way on the first stroke. Two minutes later my load deposited in her ass; I pushed her new toy home. She produced another wipe cleaned my cock and tucked it away. As we walked out,

"Ohhhh yes I like it. Does show thru my skirt?"

"It makes a bump and a slight shadow. You can tell something is under your skirt between your ass cheeks. It will show up thru the pink shorts they are so tight and thin you couldn't hide pea in them," I said.

"Good. Now take your Minx to the mall and show her off. Try the remote," she said as we got in the car.

I pulled it out of the bag and noted it had high med and low and random.

"Low," I said as I pushed the button.

"Oh, that's nice."

I let her sit while I dug the directions out. The first three were what they said. The random setting was interesting when pushed it set to on and off at random varied intervals and speeds. Also if the remote got out of range butt plug retained the last instructions.

"That could be fun," I said had read the directions out loud.

"Medium,"

"Ohhhhh yes."

"High."

"Ohhhhhhh God," She screamed her hand went to her clit as she came.

I turned it off.

"We will have to be careful with that one," she said after she recovered.

"Especially when I am sitting."

"Three laps then we will eat in the food court. Then three more laps and home you should be ready to explode by then I want it in my mouth," she said using her sultry voice.

She noticed we were not headed to the mall closest to our house.

"Where are we going?"

"Grove it is two stories, you told me to show you off."

"Spread your legs a bit and put one foot up on the next step and I will put my arm around you and pull your skirt up some that will give anyone below on the escalator a good view of your plugged ass and bare pussy.

"She gave me an evil smirk. She was becoming an exhibitionist.

When we arrived at the mall and before we got out of the car, I showed her the remote and pushed the random button, and then put in the glovebox.

"We are leaving it here so you are stuck with whatever it does till we get back to the car." Her only reaction was a big smile, and the vibrator gave her its first selection.

The mall was busy with people shopping after Xmas sales. She would pause for a split second when the vibrator changed speeds or went on or off. We walked one lap then rode the escalator up and down then back up. We heard few whispered comments, but no one raised a fuss. I led her into a jewelry store and had them make her a choker necklace with one-inch gold letters spelling (Minx). We did few more laps using the escalators often then found the food court purchased our food she selected a high round table it had a foot rest. After placing the towel on the chair, she sat back in the chair and wiggled around till the back of the skirt crept up exposing some of her bare ass cheeks and spread her legs, so anyone looking towards us would be able to see her pussy. We ate watching as people gawked then tried to hide their stare's. We exchanged smiles as she enjoyed showing off. Just as she was getting down from the chair, the vibrator went from off to high her eyes got glassy, and she stumbled I caught her and helped her stand up.

She stood for a few seconds and took a deep breath and started walking toward the trash can, we dumped our trash and set the empty trays on top.

"Minx likes her new toys and her necklace, I can't wait to feel your cock in my cunt with it running," she in low sultry voice.

I gave her strange questioning look. She repeated it again one word at a time. Adding, I wonder how long it will take till I stop slurring my words? Giggling when she finished

"I thought you wanted it in your mouth."

"Minx wants both, but you haven't been taking the Cialis, so you can finish in my mouth after you ravage my cunt."

We finished our walk around the mall shopping in one of the shops, and she picked out a pair of skimpy white spandex shorts and a white unlined tube top. I could image what she was planning with them after the way she reacted when I had taken her out to breakfast wearing the similar outfit dripping and smelling of cum. In another shop, she picked out a black blouse that was mostly transparent and white pleated micro mini skirt that the hem just covered the end of the butt plug It was getting late, so we headed home. I had a cunt to ravage, and I needed to get some sleep.

I had to work three days, and she only had to work two this week. Most mornings she made sure she took care of my morning wood trying to be able to hold my cock in her throat till I finished coming. She would be wearing whatever skirt she had worn to work I got home but removed her bra and had her blouse unbuttoned displaying her pierced nipples. Twice of three times a day was all I could manage without the Calis™. One of the days she had to work, she woke me with her ass impaled on my cock stating she wanted to cum in her ass all day at work. Once she had my morning load of cum in her ass, she forced the butt plug in. I noticed she dropped the remote in her purse when we left for work

She wore the leather outfit for NewYears Eve party commando along with larger butt plug with the incorporated vibrator I set the remote to random and left it in the car. I was in constant state of arousal for the entire evening even though she had me dump a load of cum in her ass earlier in the day before having me shove the large butt plug up her ass and gave me a blowjob just before we got in the car. My Minx as she referred to herself when she was in slut mode. Said she would make sure I was soft before we went to sleep when we got home.

She was one of the sexiest women in the room. She rubbed her nonpierced nipple against my arm all night. Her pierced nipple with the shields outline visible thru the leather halter top; She slipped me a pill around 10 pm with a big smile. After the ball had fallen the party started to wind down, we said our goodbye and headed home. In the car, she gave me a sly look as she unbuckled my slacks and fished my hard cock out and devoured it quickly bring on my orgasm taking most of it down her throat before letting me finish in her mouth after licking me clean.

"Home my man my ass is ready for a good fucking."

In the house, she removed her outfit quickly crawling on the bed and wiggling her bare ass inviting. Removing my clothes and then her but plug replacing it with my hard cock. After it bj in the car, I was ready to go for a while and set up a nice rhythm as she yelled out engorgement. I increased the pace till I was slamming into her hard she was meeting every stroke till we both came at the same time. Her ass muscles milking my cock as my hot shot into her bowels and we collapsed on the bed panting. She cooed as I slid the toy back in. I staggered into the bathroom to clean up she was asleep by the time I returned I cuddled up with her and was soon asleep.

Being New Year's day and a late night we slept in. Waking late still spooned together my movement woke her; she rolled over to face me with a big smile on her face that reached her eyes.

"Was the price of the leather outfit worth it? I know I enjoyed wearing it for you."

"Yes, it was great party and after party. Let's take a shower and go get some lunch."

We rolled out of bed and into the shower I gave her ass a playful slap she cooed and stepped into the shower grabbing a hard cock and pulling me in behind her.

"Take the toy out and fuck my nasty hole hard," she panted as she bent at the waist presenting her ass.

Fully recovered from a good nights rest, I followed directions and worked the butt plug out of her ass and pushed my hard cock into her ass balls deep I one stroke. Grabbing her hips for leverage I pounded into her as she shouted encouragement. Soon they turned to screams as her orgasm tore thru her body as I blasted cum deep in her bowels. I held her up and leaned against the wall of the shower as we recovered. We cleaned up and went to lunch she wore the red halter dress and heels. My cock was in for a workout the rest of the day.

The next six week passed quickly. My wife slowly replaced longer skirts and dresses or had them shortened till she had nothing the was longer than mid thigh. I had reasoned with her to start taking Kickboxing if she was going to dress sexy even when I was not with her she had to be able to defend herself. Sometime about three weeks after my birthday she was waiting for me when I got home dressed in her white booty shorts and black transparent blouse and glitter heels. She handed me her black butt plug and the tube of lube pulling her shorts down and bending over the couch. I took the hint and dropped my slacks stepping out of them; I lubed my cock squirted some between her firm ass cheeks and worked it into her ass with my fingers and following then with hard cock riding her hard my hand wrapped in her hard and fast. Pushing her over the edge, I came as her ass muscles clenched filling her ass with hot cum. Sliding the toy in when I softened and slipped out.

After lunch we to the mall for a walk and some shopping she was always on the look out for sexy clothes. The rest of the weekend was Minx stimulating me and getting me off. I asked what she was doing I will let you rest when you agree to take the Cialis™ on the weekends so that Minx would have enough cum. We went from having sex a few times a week before my birthday to at least once a day, the weekends were a free for all.

I gave her one of the coupons for the first Saturday in February and told her we would be doing the same thing we had done on my birthday. After dinner Friday we cleaned up, we watched our Tivo programs. After the last one, she attacked me.

White shorts in hand she mounted my hard cock and quickly fucked me to climax, took the shorts and wiped my cock with them wiggled into them.

"These get transparent when wet, but I want them crusted in dried cum too. Now give me my snack.

First thing in the morning she gave me a blowjob taking the whole load in her mouth then dribbling some on each tit then pulling the tube top over the cum.

"Minx is soaking her shorts see," she said she stood to show me.

Sure enough, they were wet and almost transparent at the crotch. She turned around to show me how the end of the butt plug showed.

"Minx can't wait to have clit pierced, so it will show too. I love my nipple piercing I am sorry I waited so long to get it done. I added a few extras to your coupons good for more piercings. When we get back home after Lunch, I want you to shoot a whole load of cum in my hair." She said as she put her red FM pumps on and her red lipstick.

On the drive to the restaurant, Minx rubbed her cunt thru the shorts pushing them deep into her cunt making sure they were wet and showed every fold of her cunt. We walked into the restaurant the waitress took one look at her and seated us in a far back corner. But to get there Minx and I walked thru most of the dining room. Minx did not even blush.

"Minx is enjoying herself showing off for me," I said Smiling.

"Minix is very happy all the men are lusting after her, and the women hate me. And your eyes never stray," I am content.

The waitress came and took our order.

"Honey is you warm enough? You hardly have anything on." Asked the waitress.

"I am burning up I wouldn't this on if I could help it," Minix replied to the waitress.

The waitress left at that going to enter our order. Minx fidgeted and moved around in her seat making her tit jiggle for my amusement. I think she was trying to get her tube top to let one of her nipples pop out. As some of her areola were already showing. Our food was delivered then so we ate and as we finished my wife just poured her water on her top and exclaimed. "Dam" loudly her tube top now mostly transparent. She half-heartedly blotted it with a napkin then just finished her breakfast and motioned to the waitress to bring the check. Minix paid and left a tip. Them my Minx of wife paraded out of the restaurant in the wet tube top.

"You might just be enjoying this more than me," I said laughing.

"The lust in your eyes is most gratifying," Minx said as I started the car smiling.

Once back in the house, my wife dropped to her knees and almost tore my slacks off freeing my cock then swallowed my hard cock running her tongue up and down the full length of my cock as fast as she could till I shoot multiple streams of cum into her mouth and down her throat. Then continued to lavish attention on my still hard cock for another ½ hour or so.

"Come let's shower then I will see how much cum I can get you to shoot in my hair. I want to keep it in my hair all day. I will wear the red mini dress to lunch and the transparent black blouse and white micro mini skirt to dinner and the club afterward. After lunch, we need to stop and get a pair of at least six-inch heels to go with the blouse and micro mini," She said.

It seems I didn't have to worry about outfits anymore. We took a long shower then I laid down on the bed while she blow-dried then brushed her hair. I was almost asleep when she licked my cock to get my attention.

"I am going to get you close a few times then back off before I finish so you have a larger load so lay back relax and enjoy," Minx instructed me smiling devilishly.

What seemed like hours later Minx brought me to climax taking the first shot of cum in her mouth and aiming the following ones on to her freshly brushed hair in multiple locations. When the last little bit was just a dribble, she licked it up. Then still massaging my hard cock for few seconds snatched up the remote for her butt plug straddled me and impaled her cunt on my cock and laid down on top of me.

"We have 3 hours till lunch time I am going take the random setting then just lay here using my kegel muscles and enjoy being stuffed full and the vibrator and see how many times I can cum," My minx of a wife said.

I wrapped my arms around her we kissed deeply while she massaged my cock with her muscles then the vibrator came on high, and she ground her clit against my pelvis then came screaming. Laying on top of me breathing hard and showering me with kisses still massaging my hard cock we drifted off to sleep. We woke when her anal vibrator cycled on she would cum then repeat the cycle the third time I felt my balls tighten signaling my climax was close. I quickly rolled us over so I was on top forcing the butt plug deeper and pounded into her then flooded her cunt with my cum then pulled out and offered my slimy cock to her which she eagerly licked clean.

A quick check of the clock showed we had a ½ hour till we need to leave for lunch. I was laying next to my wife while she scooped the cum seeping out of her cunt with her fingers and sucking them clean. We laid on the bed for a while we recovered then got dressed to go to lunch and shoe shopping. Dressed in red again with globs of dried cum in her hair she reeked of sex. We headed out to lunch at a pub on the way. Rachell was now completely comfortable as the sultry Minx. So we had lunch in the pub enjoying the men's stares and the few snide comments. When we were back in the car,

"Take me to Grove mall I saw a pair of heels there that will be perfect, it is fun riding the escalators showing off."

So I turned around and headed to the two story Grove mall. Minx had her skirt pushed up and had two fingers in her cunt and her thumb on her clit head thrown back in the clutches of her silent climax. A short while later she noticed me glancing at her,

"We left the remote at home, and the vibrator is still programmed on random and sitting on the butt plug when it comes on high is so intense it overwhelms me. Find a secluded parking spot when we get to the mall I will give you a blowjob I can see you could use it," Minix said still playing with her exposed cunt.

"Who would have thought in less than two months you would be offering to give me a blowjob in the car and in the daytime no less."

I found a dark corner to park with vans on both sides then turned off the car. Minx unbuckled her seat belt and got on her knees in her seat and unhooked my seatbelt then my slacks and freed my cock and took it deep right away going for a quick finish which was just what I needed and gave her. She took two shots down her throat and the rest in her mouth swallowing it then licking me clean tucking my softening cock away then turning to get out of the car. As we walked toward the mall entrance,

"Husband, Rachell speaking now there is VS store here I would like to replace my everyday bras and panties or what is your thoughts about me not wearing panties anymore," my wife asked.

"I am ok with it but not wearing panties at all would take some of the kinkiness out of when you do go commando. Why don't you get some sexy thongs, see thru, bright colors that would show thru just a little bit, etc.," I suggested?

"Oww, I like that I can act like I didn't realize they are slightly visible. Light dress or skirt with dark panties and of course none when I am with you. Feel how wet I am," Minx said as she took my hand and wiped her pussy with it just inside the doors.

When I pulled my hand away, I made sure to hook the hem of the skirt to flash her bare pussy. She was dripping wet, and I licked her wetness off my fingers. We went to the shoe store, and she showed me the heels she wanted. They were 6 ½ inch glittery party heels with ankle straps with tiny chrome locks. She spread her towel on the chair sat down and told male salesperson which pair to bring her in size 7. When he bent down to put them on Minx, spread her legs and let him get a full view of her bare pussy while he removed her shoes and buckled and locked the new ones on her feet. She stood and walked to the mirror to check them out.

pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers
12