Christmas Present Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will wear them now to break them in." she told the salesperson.

I paid while she browsed then we walked around riding the escalators a few times. We located the VS store, and I could see Rachell and Minx, the two personalities warring with each other. I think Minx talked Rachell into most of the selections we left the store with, unlined demi's, a couple of push ups and even two ¼ cups and a corset the just covered her areola giving her a cock hardening cleavage and a large selection of thongs. So the last of her prudish clothes were going to be gone. Rachell had already shortened or replaced her skirts and dresses and was leaving one more button undone on her tops. Shopping done we headed home.

She found the remote and turned off her vibrator. Letting out a long sigh,

"I lost track of how many orgasms I have had. But you haven't fucked my ass for too long please bend me over the couch and take the butt plug out and shove the cock in I want to feel your cum squirting in my bowls,"

Bending her over the couch, I gave her good anal fucking Minx meeting every thrust and begging for more. I got her off twice before I unloaded my cum deep in her ass than working her bright pink toy in for our night out at the club. We had a few hours to kill till it was time to head out to the club for dinner and some dancing, so we crashed on the couch for a nap. Minx, of course, had to wake me with a blowjob she claimed she was paying for the Cialis™ and all my cum was hers.

Preliminaries for the evening out of the ways she dressed in the transparent black blouse and white micro mini skirt and she already wearing the 6 ½ inch glitter heels. We stopped for a light dinner then into the club after dinner drinks and dancing. She was having mixed feeling about not being the only hot women in the place; it was full of scantily clad women. But we had a good time and by the time we left most of the women had their tops unbuttoned to the waist including Minx

Sunday I claimed some rest was needed and held off to only cuming 3-times she had at least twice that many orgasms and no anal toys either. She spent the morning after giving me wake up blowjob, tossing out all her old bras and panties and any prudish clothes she thought covered too much. Merging some of the Minx into Rachell weekdays were more laid back, but Minx took over on the weekend.

It was now the end of February. Time to get her other nipple pierced, so we planned to go Saturday after lunch to the piercing parlor Minx was in full charge; she insisted on wearing the cheeky white spandex short shorts and the small unlined tube top and 7-inch red heels and Red lipstick and of course her pink butt plug. Saying she wanted to show off her new piercings right away. Of course, she had woke me with her now standard morning blowjob, and more times than not she would take the whole load down her throat. After lunch and before we left she took my second load of cum in her ass having me put her pink butt plug in when I was finished. We already had the barbell and nipple shield for her right nipple, so we had to pick out the jewelry for her clit piercing. When the counter person set out the trays of jewelry, she picked out a barbell that had 5/16 inch bead ends that came in multiple colors; she got the black, florescent pink and glow in the dark green beads. The counter person tried to convince her that the bead end would be too big she said that she wanted them bigger if she could get them. So the counter person went and got the tech. The tech explained that the larger ends would put pressure on the piercing that she should get a circular barbell if she wanted the larger beads. She agreed as soon as she saw then because they came in colors too.

The clit jewelry selected Minx threw a curve and asked to see the belly button jewelry and selected a top mounted chandelier one with multiple bright pink stones

"Anything else you want to get done while we are here," I asked jokingly?

"Yes a septum ring and a diamond in the left nostril and a larger stud in my tongue" She replied instantly.

"Give the lady what she wants," I told the clerk.

After Minx had selected her additional jewelry, the clerk showed us into the procedure room and told us the tech was on the phone and would be with us in few minutes.

"You didn't read all your coupons after I added to them?" Minx asked.

"No, I didn't you distracted me with sex, and just when I think, you're done you, surprise me again," I said smiling.

"You like Minx and the new Rachell do you?"

"Very much my every fantasy."

"When we were at the club the other night some the women had tattoos they called tramp stamps. Minx is enough of a tramp she should have one too don"t you think?"

"Sure what and where do you want it?"

"(Minx) just above the waistband of these shorts front and back in red outlined in black, so they show when I wear Minx's clothes but are hidden when I wear Rachell's clothes. That way I can be respectable mom when we have children but Minx when we want."

"You want them today?"

"Yes," Minx answered at the tech came into the room.

"Can you do some ink on her today too?" I asked the tech.

"She is going to be sore after all this but yes. What does she want?" the tech answered.

"She wants "Minx" in one-inch tall red letters outlined in black just above the waistband of her shorts front and back," I informed the tech.

The tech cleaned all the jewelry then had her roll the tube top down and remove her shorts. He cleaned and marked her nipple then pushed the needle thru and inserted the barbell slipped the shield on then the beads on the ends of the bar. Minx let out a sigh,

"Now my girls match," she commented then leaned back and spread her legs.

"The tech coached her clit out of the hood and clamped it. Minx cleared her throat and said,

"Pull it out as far as possible."

"You sure I will have to put the second clamp on it," the tech said.

"Yes. I want it to stick way out."

So he pulled it out and put the second clamp on pierced it and inserted the circular barbell the put the large black bead ends on. He handed her a mirror so she could check it out. Minx smiled. Next, he put the two piercing in her nose and changed her tongue piercing while explaining to her how to do it herself next time this one had a 3/8 inch bead on the end. Minx used the mirror to look at her nose piercings and the bigger bead on her tongue stud.

The tech changed gloves and got out the tattoo supplies and let her select the shade of red she wanted. He did the front first then had her turn over. He raised an eyebrow at the butt plug protruding from her ass then inked her back. Minx used the Mirror to check out the tattoos. Then gingerly rolled the tube top over her new pierced right nipple and wiggled into her shorts. Her clit piercing showing thru and the tattoos standing out above the waistband of the shorts.

Checking herself out in the full-length mirror on the door

"Minx likes this look. Tramp stamps look real good. I can't wait to show them off when we go dancing."

We thanked the tech and paid the fee then got in the car for the drive home. Minx freshly pierced and inked. She smiled at me and rubbed my hard cock,

"My favorite cock is ready to give Minx her cum injections."

We had lots of fun all weekend her playing Minx. Her piercings are showing thru most of the clothes she selected for the weekend. Her teasing me and talking dirty to keep me stimulated trying to wear my cock out. While she was showering Sunday morning, I dug out my coupons. She added to the one for Sweetest day and our anniversary that I could have additional piercings done to her body for each coupon. She came out of the shower and saw me checking out the coupons prading over naked grabbed both envelopes.

"You don't need these anymore just tell me when you want me to be Minx. And let's go to the piercing parlor right now and get my labia done I want six rings on each side. You can get me pierced where ever you would like once this heal. You will use my mouth and ass while they heal. I found some pictures on the web of corset piercing that looks like they would be fun."

I sat there dumbfounded for a minute while what she said sunk in. She kept surprising me never one to let an opportunity slip away.

"Ok, you going to ride in the car naked or put some clothes on?"

She turned and got out the white micro mini and black transparent top and her glittery 6 1/2" heels. Stepping into the mini skirt and only buttoning one of the buttons on the top slipping on the heels, bending at the waist to buckle them on, waving her bare freshly shaved pussy in my face. It was glistening wet. She hooked her arm in mine almost dragging me to the car.

We walked into the piercing parlor; the tech looked up surprised to see us so soon again. I explained that my wife had decided she wanted to have her labia pierced to go with the clit piercing. He pulled out the trays of captive bead rings explaining which ones he recommended. Minx pressured him asking for twelve the largest gauge ¾" diameter ones he would do for her. He tried again unsuccessfully to talk her out of getting that many piercings at one time in her labia that the chance of infection was greater with that many at once. Settling for giving her the name of a doctor to call if she had a problem. She ended up with 12 gauge rings with 3/8" beads shaking his head saying she was going to be sore and rattle when she walked. Minx smiled at that.

She climbed on the table spread her legs wide setting her feet in the stirrups. The tech still shaking his head he cleaned numbed and marked her labia the installed the 12 rings working from back to front. Each ring rattling when he dropped it on the one below it till all twelve were installed. She took her feet out of the stirrups and stood walking over to the full-length mirror. She adjusted the skirt, so the rings peaked out from under the hem. Satisfied with her look, she asked the tech about the corset piercings. Telling him, she wanted them on her back from her waist to the base of her neck. He said he didn't stock that many rings and would have to special order them how many did she want? She explained she wanted them about 2" apart and in a diamond shape. He measured her back telling her she would need 40 of them. He told her it would take a couple of weeks to get them and that she should wait at least that long before having more piercings done.

I was left out of the conversation. Still a bit in shock at the fast changes in my wife. We walked out after paying the rings making a faint noise as she walked. As soon as we were home, she almost tore my pants off to give me a blowjob. Informing me it was my job do the after care of her piercings. Her labia were puffy from the trauma of the piercings as I used the cleaning solution on them after dinner. My cock painfully hard after that she demanded I fuck her freshly clean ass. She got on all fours and winced a bit as I pushed in the past her spinster jiggling the rings around. But as soon as I started slamming in and out she was already begging for me to give her more.

She quickly came I managed to get her off a second time before I came filling her bowels with cum. She handed me her large black butt plug I pushed it into her gaping asshole. Walking to the bathroom to clean my cock and returning to the bed she spooned up to my back.

"With these ring, I won't be able to wear shorts or panties for a while. I will need some more skirts."

"We can go shopping sometime this week."

We drifted off to sleep. Morning coming all too soon. In what had become almost a ritual she sucked me off before we got up but not before offering me her ass. She bounced out of bed into the bathroom calling me to come clean her new piercings. I got out the solution moving and cleaning around each ring giving her clit and light touch as I worked. It looked so inviting I bent my head and sucked it into my mouth rubbing my tongue over it, sending her into a shattering orgasm.

I finished cleaning and drying her, and she stood and on wobbly legs went to her closet to get dressed for work. I watched the rings swing as she walked. Putting on a mid thigh length skirt sliding into her 4-inch heels which were the shortest heels she owned now having gotten rid of all her flats and smaller heels. In the quiet of the bedroom, you could detect the sound of the rings rattling as she walked. Suddenly she turned around got the small butt plug out of the toy drawer handing it to me hiking her skirt up and bending at the waist.

"Put it IN."

I put a small amount of lube on it and pushed it into her ass. She stood smoothed her skirt down smiled at me.

"That feels much better, but I like it much better when there is cum in there with it."

We had breakfast and went off to work. We went shopping mid-week and she purchased a few skirts for work mid thigh length and three more mini skirts three more micro mini skirts and couple more very revealing backless tops. The next three weeks flew by in a blur of sex. She insisted on having me fill her ass with cum a couple of times a week and put one of her growing selection of butt plugs in her ass every morning. The third weekend after she had the labia piercings done. She declared that we were going to get the corset piercings done. Saturday morning she dressed in the pink micro mini skirt, pink halter top, and the tall pink heeled sandals.

The tech was in the front of the piercing parlor when we entered telling us he was ready for our appointment. Minx took a folded piece of paper out of her purse and handed it to the tech.

"This is the design I want the rings in."

Taking the paper and leading us into the back she removed her top, and the tech marked the locations for the piercing on her back. Putting all the needles in first then the rings. After he had finished, she took the mirror to check it out. Picking up her purse she took out a spool of pink ribbon handing it to me,

"Lace my back up like a shoe."

It took me a while to get the right length and get it laced up. When I finished, she checked it out in the mirror before putting her halter top back on. The look was stunning. After paying, we got in the car.

"To the mall for our walk. You will have to lace me up every morning with the correct color ribbon to match my blouse. Find a secluded parking place I want your cum in my mouth. And when we get home in my ass you have neglected it this week."

She did cause a lot of heads to turn to check out her laced back and skimpy clothes. There wasn't much more she could have pierced. We had lunch at the food court. Then walked another lap around the mall. She strutted along in the heels ass and tits swaying God she was so sexy. Once back home she demanded to have her ass fucked like $1000. Whore and after she had cleaned it she planned on sucking me dry. I would never have dreamed to be in this position six months ago. I had very trendy sexy dressed wife or as slutty scantily dressed one. There was no sex act she would refuse and be always up for sex play.

The week that followed the piercing of her back was a bit hectic she would try on a top and discard then another till she decided then we had to select the correct color ribbon also it had to match her bra. By Friday she had decided that we needed to go shopping to buy some camisoles and to heck with the bras work would just have to get over it. We went on Saturday after lunch her back double laced with black and red ribbon. We found the camisoles she wanted then the hit all the teen stores looking for backless tops and dresses. She found a few that tied on after paying for them she went back to the fitting room and put sheer white one on when she flounced out she had me tie the thin straps to her corset piercings.

I could see Minx's brain working as we strolled around the mall her rings clinking in her sparkly heels.

"When all these piercing heal I want some on the front to tie my tops too."

The women had a piercing fetish.

That will be another story maybe.

The End for Now

12