Christmas Presents - Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers

Brushing tears from his face with the back of his hand, he continued. 'Anyway I was walking along the road and I saw something shimmering in the field. I knew I was not supposed to leave the road.' The unspoken message was clear of landmines and hidden bombs; that they must always be on the alert. 'But I had to.' Shrugging his broad shoulders as if it meant nothing he finished, 'I found that half buried in the dirt.'

Jill could once again only nod at the magnitude of this gift. She had been wrong before. This was the gift that would last a lifetime. Not the ring, but a friendship that would risk everything to bring this token home.

That night ended as the others had with the four of them trudging through the snow to that old oak tree. If they could have seen with the soul rather than just human eyes, they would have seen the handsome man with the blonde boy sitting upon his shoulders just beneath its branches.

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers