Christmas Quickie

Story Info
Staff loos come in handy when I meet an old flame at work.
1k words
3.93
18k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morgan_69
morgan_69
22 Followers

I went out with some of the folk at the agency I work for this evening and we went into town. Specifically, to a little restaurant that I like - and I like it because of a certain waitress who works there. She & I have a bit of history, namely that we met in a pub one night, got talking, she'd just broken up with her boyfriend and wanted some rebound sex and hey, I never turn down an opportunity. But that night, as great as it was, is another memoir altogether.

Let's just say that she was fucking gorgeous. Medium height, good toned body, nice full natural tits and a great arse and really good legs and feet. She always smelled nice, always tasted nice and she gave me one of the best handjobs I've ever had. Brunette too, which is how I tend to like my one-night-stand-kinda ladies, if that makes sense (P is a blonde).

She was on tonight, much to my relief and her face lit up when I went into the restaurant. She kept smiling at me, as my colleagues and I pored over the menu and she did that wonderful, sexy thing that women do - she kept biting her lip. And I knew enough about her, to know that she was horny.

When it was time to order the drinks, I offered to go to the bar and she came over.

"How are you?" I asked, "doing okay?"

"Single," she said, "how about you?"

"On and off," I said. "Off currently though."

She smiled and bit her lip again. I was getting hard just watching her.

"At the top of the stairs is a door marked 'staff', it's our bog. Go upstairs in five minutes, I'll be there."

"You're on," I said.

I got the round in, excused myself and went up the stairs. The door was locked, so I knocked.

"Morg?"

"It's me," I said and she opened the door.

She was standing in front of one of the sinks, wiping between her legs with a piece of tissue. "Give your tackle a quick swill," she said, "then into the cubicle."

I did as I was told, then went into the cubicle. She had undone her blouse and popped her tits out of her bra and I couldn't resist giving them a squeeze and thumbing the nipples. That made her groan, which just made my cock even harder! She was wearing stockings and a small black skirt - her stockings were hold-ups, which was fine, her skirt was around her waist like a belt and she'd already got rid of her panties. Her juicy cunt, speckles of water in the fine, dark fuzz that surrounded it.

"Pull your trousers down and sit on the bog," she said and I did, whistling gently when I pulled my boxers down and my cock sprang to attention. "Fuck, I'd forgotten how good that looked."

"If my cock looks anything as good as your entire fucking body does to me, I'd be more than happy."

She smiled and pushed me down, then pulled her leg up and settled one foot against the cistern. Her right foot pressed against mine, her cunt starting to gape right in front of my eyes.

"Pussy needs attention," she said, almost purring and I didn't need asking twice.

I love licking cunt, or pussy, or muff, or whatever you want to call it. I love licking the lips, soaking them with spit, then prying deep with my tongue, making it hard like a little prick or solid and flat, to cover as much ground as possible. I tend to leave the clit sucking until later, to try and get the ladies into a froth before I touch the magic button.

"Harder," she said, "I haven't got much time. Suck on my clit."

"How long have we got?"

She reached down, grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. "My break finishes in about ten minutes."

"Fuck it," I said, my lips directly over her cunt, my nose pressed against her clit. She groaned, gripped my cock harder. I kept licking, as if my life depended on it, then she moved and put her feet on the pipe boxes to either side of the bog, hotching forward.

"Wait," she said and turned around, showing me her arse, then tilting forward. "Hold my waist."

I did and, fearlessly, she leaned right forward and as I began to lick her cunt once more, she sucked my cock into her mouth, her tongue playing around the head. She bobbed up and down, literally fucking me with her mouth, her arse shaking as my tongue skills began to hit the spot.

She let go of my cock, stuffed her hand in her mouth and let out an almighty groan. Her pussy muscles began to contract and I could feel warmth and heat in my mouth. I moved her forward, her legs moving sluggishly and then she was on her feet, her eyes a bit dreamy, smiling at me.

"Fucking brilliant, Morg," she said, "now stand up."

We swapped places and she began to suck me off straight away, gripping my arse tightly with her left hand and pulling me closer to her. With her right hand, she began to play with my balls and then she delivered her piece de resistance - she started to suck just the head of my cock, using her spit as lube to give me a handjob at the same time.

It was over in less than a minute. I warned her I was coming, but she kept sucking and swallowed it all down.

"Fuck," I said, "that was great."

"Yeah, it was. Thanks, Morg."

"Hey, no problem," I said and we got cleaned up and dressed without an ounce of uncomfortable feeling and went back downstairs. The people from my agency said they'd been worried about me, that if someone goes to the loo for that length of time, it's only for one thing.

Nah, I thought, it could be for something else altogether.

I saw her as we left and she came over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Merry Christmas, Morg," she said and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas," I said back - I wanted to thank her for the brilliant present she'd just given me, but I didn't quite know how to.

morgan_69
morgan_69
22 Followers