Christmas Shopping Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers

Daddy collapsed beside me and pulled against him to spoon me. We lay there, gasping and sucking air. Our bodies twitched and shivered as the last sensations ran through us. The soft Christmas lights twinkled across our body and Holly Jolly Christmas played through the air. I could see our distorted forms in one of the silver bulbs on the tree.

We fucked once more that night. I rolled over onto my back and Daddy got between my long stockinged legs. He entered me again, taking us to heaven once more before we were both spent. We drifted off to sleep amongst the presents under the tree as the tunes continued to play.

I awoke the next morning still tucked against Daddy's broad chest, his arm banded around my tummy. We had a thick blanket over us now and the music was off. I smelled bacon and looked toward the kitchen. I saw Mom moving about. She must have covered us. I extracted myself from Daddy and went into the kitchen still naked except for my candy cane stockings.

"Well, look at you little naughty miss thing," Mom said as I came in. "I don't know how we're gonna convince him to open anymore gifts now that he has opened the best one."

"I don't mind," I told her, "I already have all I wanted this year. We could just consider all the shopping done for next year."

Mom laughed, " Not on your life. Now run upstairs and clean up. I'll wake your Dad and send him up too. I want you both back in the living room in twenty minutes."

I ran upstairs and showered. I pulled back my hair into a pony-tail and touched up my make-up. I threw on some my Hello Kitty cami top and booty shorts. Now that Dad could unwrap me whenever he wanted; I wanted him to remember how I could tease and entice. I heard his shower going as I went downstairs. He joined Mom and I in the living room shortly after.

We had typical wonderful Christmas. Mom got a great tablet that kept her busy most of the day. We had so many fabulous gifts. Unfortunately, most of the presents were quickly set aside. Daddy and I each had the one gift we wanted most. Daddy played with his the rest of the day. It was the best Christmas ever....and it was only the beginning for us.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers
12