Christmas Shopping in NY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddle your lap, trapping your cock between you and my pussy. You reach for my breasts again as I start to move my hips back and forth, grinding my pussy along your hard shaft. I let you for just a few minutes before I unbutton the top of your dress shirt and pull it up over your head and down your back, forcing your arms along your side and preventing you from touching me. This has been my game all along and now that your moral boundaries have been fully taken over by your desires, you are eager to give into anything I want. All I want at this moment is to dry hump your thick cock and make myself cum. The thrill of being in control over your cock is adding to my own pleasures and I'm enjoying the effects it has on you tremendously. Teasing and tormenting you, not knowing if I'm using you just for my own pleasure or if I would actually go all the way, after all you are a married man.

Reaching for my breasts I give you a show how I like to have hem fondled with. Just cupping them and pushing them together and circling my erect nipples with the tip of my fingers. They are so sensitive, that I feel the jolts shooting down to my loins. I'm so close to the intense state of euphoria, what I had been craving for ever since I had spotted you. My hips start to buck faster and faster while I push hard down onto your cock for it rub along my sensitive little knob and send me to a blissful orgasm. Pinching my nipples hard between my fingers sends me right over the edge. Leaning into you with my arms around your neck my body starts to quiver as the throws of my orgasm wash over me. Slowly the tension weakens as I'm clinging onto you.

"Aren't you going to fuck me with that big cock of yours?" I murmur with my mouth close to your ear. "I bet you are aching to fill my hungry pussy with some of your hot cream."

You don't need any further provocation. In one swift motion you have me on my feet facing the wall. Fully aware of what you want, I lean forward and with my legs parted I push my ass back towards you. With one hand you pull my thong to one side and with the other you guide your slick cock right at my gaping entrance. With one deep thrust you sink your thick meat all the way down and I have to bite my lips not to make a sound. Grabbing me by the hips you start driving your cock in and out of me with in a steady rhythm. Each time I push back at you to meet your thrust making my breasts joggle underneath me in the confinements of the thin sheer bra.

It doesn't take long for your hands to find them and pull the thin material down under my heaving orbs. The cold touch of your hands on my erect nipples makes me shiver and causes my pussy muscles to grip down on your cock. I look back at you over my shoulder, coaxing you on, while your hips keep thrashing into me with great force. Every time you hit me up all the way with your cock driving deep down into me, your balls slam against my pussy. When you start to grunt I know you are close so I reach between my legs with one hand to start rubbing my clit so I can catch up with you.

My pussy is creaming with my juices, making your cock all slick and smooth while it pistons in and out from my swollen cunt. I can feel your cock starting to swell and know your about to explode. One, two, three more deep thrusts in and out and your legs and hips tense up, pulling me hard back onto you as your cock starts to spew its semen. I can sense the jets of thick cream filling my pussy as you blast spurt after spurt of thick cream into me, setting off an orgasm of my own. Your balls must have been really aching from all my teasing as I can feel your cream start to trickle down my thigh as my pussy muscles spasms around your cock. After you are completely spent, you fall back on the stool. Your cock slick with globs of your cum and my cream resting against your stomach.

"You can't come home to your wife like that now, can you?" I ask and pick my own bra from the clothe hook before kneeling at your feet. "I better get you cleaned up."

I wrap the thin nude colored silky cups of my CK bra around your shaft and collect the mix of semen and pussy juice. As I squeeze your cock and move my hand upwards a last glob of cum drools out from its slit and I can't resist bringing my lips around your cockhead to get a taste of you. You're still in amaze by everything what has just happened as I continue to clean your semi erect cock. With some careful ministration with my tongue and mouth, plus some final wipes of my bra, it soon is spotless.

"I think I will have to keep these on," I say, running my hand along the cum filled thong between my leg. Then I hand you the bra stained with our sex and add, "You can add these to the panties you got earlier and keep them as souvenir. Now hurry up and get dressed before someone might find out what we've been up to."

After I have pull off the tags of the garments which I'm still wearing I send you out with the other items to go pay for them. It just takes a few more minutes for me to get back dressed again. The stockings I keep as well, since your cum has ran down all along it down my thigh so I just pull my own knee high woolen socks over them to cover it up. As promised you bought all three and at the checkout you hand me one bag containing the other item from l'Agent Provocateur. I never got to model it for you though. Perhaps I will have to meet with you again on my next visit to NY...

12