Christmas Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know Daddy was back," Veronica lied, a reddening flush creeping up her body. She turned and headed into an empty stall before Beverly could see her predicament. Sitting on the porcelain throne she took several deep breaths to calm down.

"Yes he got here just a little bit before you did and went straight to his office to get suited up. Richard was so relieved that he didn't have to be Santa tonight that he left early. I bet he would have changed his mind if he had seen Santa's elf," she chuckled, clearly in the holiday spirit.

Veronica loved her, but wished she would leave. She needed some time alone, before seeing her dad. Beverly kept talking through the steel door.

" A little bird tells me that's who you really wore that outfit for. Too bad he decided to skip tonight's festivities. You might've gotten an early Christmas present from him if he had stayed."

Veronica wasn't surprised by Beverly's statement. Almost everyone that worked at the center knew how she felt about Richard, except Richard and her father.

" You're right, I did wear it hoping he would notice. As for daddy, I'll just tell him the same thing I told the ladies earlier. The cleaners shrunk it and I didn't have time to get another one, besides he has seen me in skimpier bikinis than this and never said anything. You can tell Daddy that I will be there in about five minutes," she said giving Beverly a reason to leave.

"Okay, sweetie," she said, as she moved away from the stall. "See you in a few minutes," drifted back to Veronica as she heard the bathroom door open and close.

Veronica leaned against the stall door, before opening it. She just had to keep calm; hand out presents, and act as if nothing had happened she thought as she left the security of the bathroom. The merriment-taking place in the community room hit her as soon as the door closed.

She could hear her dad shouting, "HO! HO! HO!" and smiled as she imagined what his reaction would be when he saw her outfit.

"Merry Christmas," Veronica said as she entered the community room. She hugged several of her favorites again as she walked to where her father sat, ready to hand out the gifts.

"Hi, Daddy, I'm glad you got back early," she said as she leaned down and kissed his cheek above the fake beard.

She could see the surprise in his eyes as he got a full view of her tantalizing breast. He did look like the jolly old man now, his cheeks matching his suit.

"Hi honey, what happened to your outfit?" he stammered as he took in the rest of her skimpy elf suit.

"The cleaners shrunk it and I didn't have time to get a new one," she said looking innocently at him.

"Just don't bend over," he said as his eyes traveled up her long legs to the bottom of her short skirt. "I don't want you raising the resident's blood pressure and causing them to go into cardiac arrest, he said as his flush deepened.

"I won't daddy," she said, not mentioning the fact that she had already caused most of the men in the room to get hard and cum including him. "I think we should check your blood pressure first, she said teasingly as she kissed the tips of her fingers and laid them on his lips before moving away.

She knew he would be able to smell her pussy still on them. Veronica felt very sexy teasing her dad. She could feel a slow heat spreading through her body. Bending over to pick up the basket of presents, she made sure her ass was facing him. Slowly she spread her legs just enough that he would be able to see her delicate lips encased in her sheer white panties. She heard him let out a small moan. Standing up as if nothing had happened she placed the basket on the table, taking out the first gift and handing it to him.

"Is everything all right Daddy?" she asked innocently. "You seem a little flushed. Is it too hot in here for you?"

He shook his head no as he called out the name on the gift. Beverly and her assistant were standing in front of them ready to take the present to the person. There was much oohing and aahing as gifts were opened. Finally the last gift was given out and the party was coming to an end. Veronica's dad came over to her and put his arm around her, hugging her to him.

"Thanks honey, for helping out again this year," he said as he kissed her cheek. "I'm tired and going to head home, I'll see you in a little bit."

"Okay, Daddy. I'm going to stay and help Beverly get everyone settled, then I'll be home," she said.

"Here put this on," Veronica's dad said as he handed her his jacket, "it covers more than what you are wearing."

She laughed as she slipped on the jacket. It didn't take very long to have everyone comfortably settled and Veronica quickly wished everyone a Merry Christmas as she headed out into the night once again...this time with a much clearer mind.

All the lights were off except for the twinkling lights on the outside of the house and the Christmas tree inside, when she pulled into the driveway behind her father's car. She had wanted to talk tonight but it would have to wait until tomorrow. As she walked into the living room she could barely make out her father as he sat in his favorite chair.

"Dad, I thought you were in bed. What are you doing sitting in the dark?"

"Do you hate me?"

The air was as heavy as a London fog. Veronica didn't know how but he knew. He knew she had seen and heard him. She walked over to his chair and knelt down in front of him taking his hands in hers.

"No, Daddy, I don't hate you. I love you."

She parted his legs and moved between them as she reached up to caress his face. His coarse beard was rough against her delicate palm. His face was moist.

"Daddy, don't cry," she said as she stood up and then sat down in his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pressed her face into his neck, as she had done when she was a little girl and was upset. "Daddy, I love you."

Veronica felt his hands rubbing the small of her back.

"Kitten, I would never hurt you. I'm sorry you saw and heard what you did."

Veronica noticed that he didn't say he was sorry for fantasizing about her only that she had found out. She wasn't sorry. This was the man she had loved all her life. Her father! He had always been here for her, now it was time for her to be here for him.


"I'm not," she said.

She could feel him pulling away. He cupped her face. She could feel his eyes on her in the darkness, the lights on the Christmas tree intermittently showing her the worried look on his face. She bent down and lightly touched his lips. It didn't feel wrong. She pressed harder until he opened his mouth and accepted her tongue.

"Oh baby," he said as he pulled her to him and his tongue slipped between her teeth.

Their kiss deepened, not hurriedly but slowly, sensuously. Familiar hands that had bandaged skinned knees and wiped away tears now caressed her back and stroked her smooth thigh. Deep from within her a yearning began. Moans were stilled in their mouths by their hungry kiss. Needing air they broke their passionate embrace. She traced the outline of his rugged face, letting her lips descend on each closed eye, his slightly off center nose, the cleft in his chin. Veronica slid off of his lap, grasping his hand and gently urging him to follow her. He did. Hand in hand they walked up the stairs, as they had done so many times in their past, him to read her a bedtime story, her to show him the way she had redone her bedroom, taking a different journey this time, a journey of uncertainties. She passed her bedroom and entered his. The quietness of the hour could have been stifling; instead it was almost like a caress, a warm embrace.

She pushed him down on the bed and turned on the small bedside lamp. He looked at her, his eyes moving hungrily up and down her sultry body. He finally spoke.

"Veronica, it's not too late. You can go to your room. Nothing has happened, we can forget this."

"I don't want to forget this. I want this. I want you, Daddy as much as you want me. I just didn't know it until tonight."

She wanted him to see her. She undid the wide black belt that circled her waist, not tiny and straight as when she was a child, but curved sensuously as a woman's above her flared hips. Unzipping her skirt she let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. She grasped the hem of the velvet top and slithered it up her body and over her head, letting it drop to the floor. She stood before him dressed only in her panties, stockings and boots.

"Oh baby, you are so beautiful," he said as he pulled her to him, his face resting on her flat stomach.

His hands moved down her hips and around to cup her firm bottom. Softly he kneaded her flesh. She heard him sniff as he breathed in her scent...so familiar but so new to him. She saw the raw lust, the desire burning in his eyes. He stood up and pulled her into his embrace as he captured her mouth. Nothing was slow about this kiss there was a fierce hurriedness in his attack on her lips. He sucked and nibbled on them before he devoured her mouth and plunged his tongue deep. Her body melted into him, she arched into the unyielding firmness of his chest. He seemed to have a million hands, no matter where he touched her...she felt it ripple through her. He cupped her breasts, letting their weight sag into his hands, twisted and pulled on her hard nipples, traced his thumbs up and down her arms, causing goose flesh to gather on them for the second time tonight.

She grasped the hem of his T-shirt, causing him to release her, as she dragged it over his head. This was the first time that she had even noticed what he was wearing. Silk boxers and a now discarded T-shirt. His boxers were bulging. She ran her fingers through the hair on his chest. Here they were-him in boxers and her in bikinis, ready to forget society and unleash their inner cravings. She touched him, causing him to suck her tongue into his mouth. He lowered her down on to the bed, never breaking their connection.

"Oh baby, I love you," he said as he broke their kiss. "I need you honey; I need to be inside you, Ronnie."

She grasped his hard cock and stroked it.

"I need you inside me too, Daddy. I want you to fuck me, but first I want to do something for you."

"What kitten?"

"Lie back and let me show you."

She watched as he lay down beside her. She moved over him and sat on his thighs. Stretching her legs out she slipped her boots off and then her stockings. Finally she slid her panties down, letting him get his first glimpse of her shaved mound. He reached out and tentatively touched her. Taking his hand she slid it between her legs. He needed no more coaxing. He explored her thoroughly, causing her to moan loudly. She spread her legs wider as she moved up and straddled his chest, twisting her nipples. His finger found her clit and strummed it until it was hard. Then he was between the swollen pink folds of her slit, parting them, steadily making progress toward her moist hole. She pressed down against his hand urging him to enter her. Suddenly she was impaled on his fingers as he massaged her inner sanctum. Slowly he began to finger fuck her as his thumb continued to stroke her clit, sending electric currents shooting through her body. As he increased his motions she started to fuck his palm like a common streetwalker. Long, strong fingers that soothed her childhood fears were now driving her into a dance of sexual frenzy.

"Oh daddy, fuck me. Fuck my wet pussy."

"That's it honey, fuck yourself on daddy's fingers. Cum baby, cum while daddy finger-fucks your hot wet pussy."

Veronica felt like such a slut. She twisted and pulled on her hard nipples, pinching them as hard as she could stand.

"Lean down honey."

When she did he captured one in his mouth and sucked like a baby. His tongue flickering over her dark brown nipple. He gripped it between his teeth and bit down on it, making her pussy clasp around his fingers. His other hand was busy giving her other tittie a workout. His magic fingers found her G-spot and he stroked it.

"Cum baby, cum for daddy."

Veronica could feel the steam building inside her. She was ready to explode like an overdue volcano.

"Ohhh DADDY, I'm cummmming," she screamed as wave upon wave of an intense pleasure washed through her causing her pussy to clinch around her dad's fingers.

Sweet feminine cum sprayed all over her daddy's chest and face. She had ejaculated, spraying his chest and stomach. She collapsed down against her father's chest, eyes closed, as the final wave pulsed through her. Veronica had never experienced an orgasm so intense, and the smell of sex permeated the room. He slipped his fingers out of her and she raised up to let him extract his arm from between them. Wrapping his arms around her he held her tightly against him, her cum forming a slick barrier between them.

"Oh Veronica, I've never been with a woman as beautiful or as sensual as you when they cum."

"Daddy, I've never cum like that. I'm sorry, I got you all messy."

"Baby, I love your messes."

She smiled at him as he brought his sticky fingers to his lips and licked them clean. When he kissed her she could taste herself on his lips. She giggled as she remembered her first thought when she was cumming.

"What's so funny, baby girl?"

" I thought I was peeing on you at first."

He laughed with her, as he told her that it would have been all right if she had as long as she enjoyed what he was doing to her. She moved and could feel his hard cock pressing against her.

"I still haven't taken care of you daddy."

"We have time honey, just rest. I'm enjoying holding you, baby."

She pushed up and looked down into his loving face.

"I love this too, daddy, but I'm hungry."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry you didn't get anything to eat at the center after you threw up in the parking lot."

"Daddy did you see everything?"

He rolled them both over on their sides and embraced her before answering.

"After I came, I turned and saw the door open. I could smell your perfume. I put two and two together and figured out that you had been watching me. When I went looking for you, I saw you standing outside the front doors. By the time I reached the doors you had walked away. I figured you had went around the side of the complex so I followed you and heard you throwing up...and I knew that what you had seen and heard was the reason. Honey, I couldn't handle the fact that I had hurt you, and I knew you wouldn't want to talk to me, so I went back inside. I'm so sorry baby, I love you so much."

" Oh Daddy, I'm sorry you didn't stay longer. If you had you would have seen that after I threw up I calmed down. I thought about what had happened and realized that I have wanted you for a long time also, but wasn't brave enough to acknowledge it. I had subdued my feelings for you and let them take on other personifications. But I don't want to talk about this now, Daddy, I want you."

"Are you sure baby? You won't regret this."

Veronica didn't answer instead she moved up over her daddy again. This time she took hold of the waistband of his boxers. He lifted up as she slid them off him. Spreading his legs she got between them and took his hard cock in her hand.

Looking up at him she asked, "Is this want you wanted, Daddy?" she asked as she lowered her mouth onto his cock.

"Oh God, yes Veronica, suck my cock."

Veronica swallowed the massive head of his hard cock letting her tongue snake around his coronal ridge. She heard a loud groan when she pressed against the sensitive underside of his head. Taking his cock out of her mouth, she licked the tip before looking up at him. He was watching her, intently.

"Mmmm Daddy, do you like it when I do that to your cock? Is it better than in your fantasies?"

"Oh baby, yes, yes, it's so much better!"

She looked up at him as she licked the tip again, letting the tip of her tongue delve into his slit, dragging his precum up, letting it hang from her tongue.

"Do you want your little slut to suck your big hard cock, Daddy?"

" Oh yess, baby...suck daddy's cock!" he said as his grabbed the sheets crunching them in his balled fists.

Veronica slathered her tongue up and down his shaft leaving it wet with her saliva, before she bent her head down and took half of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god, Ronnie, suck my hard cock baby!"

She twisted her mouth around his cock as she bobbed her head up and down taking more of him into her mouth each time, her jaws sunk inward. She was like a starving baby trying to suck nourishment out of a mother's swollen tit. Saliva dribbled from her lips and fell on to his curly pubic mound settling like drops of dew. She was holding him completely with her mouth. Her fingers found his hard nipples and she played with them. Her other hand caressed and cradled his wrinkled ball sack. She could feel it tightening.

"Oh yes, Ronnie caress my balls. Suck my hard cock. I'm going fuck your sweet mouth baby and spew my hot cum in it."

She was hearing almost the same words she had heard earlier tonight...but this time, it was different. It didn't bother her, it thrilled her, making her pussy juices flow.

"Baby turn around. Bring you sweet pussy here."

Without taking her mouth off his cock she obeyed him. Turning he guided her over his body. She felt his hands on her ass, spreading them. She could feel his hungry eyes on her pussy. He was touching her softly and gently, as if it were the first pussy he had ever seen. She moaned against his cock trying to keep her concentration focused on sucking his hard shaft.

"Baby, you have the most beautiful pussy. I've never seen a completely shaved pussy this close before I want to taste you."

She could feel his breath as he moved closer and parted her slit to get a better look.

" Your outer lips are plump and smooth baby. Inside they are a darker pink than the outside and so moist," he said before he licked up and down her wet slit, causing her to moan against his cock.

She could feel him tracing his fingers along them as he described them to her.

"Your inside lips are thin but longer than your outer lips so they are always visible. They are a deep rose pink and inside them it is even moister than your outer lips."

He sucked her inner lips into his mouth. Releasing them he pulled her lips apart with his thumb. Her motions on his cock had taken on a slow leisurely rhythm as he explored her cunt.

"Your hard little clit starts at the beginning of your lips and is covered by dark red hood. It is red and swollen now," he said moving closer and sucking it into his mouth.

Another moan escaped her as he slowly sucked and manipulated her clit with his tongue, causing her teeth to scrape slightly against his cock. She felt him jerk. Veronica sucked his cock deeper and harder, wanting him to cum in her hungry mouth.

"Oh yes baby, suck daddy's cock. Suck it honey. Suck it while I eat your pussy, sweetheart."

Her mouth was moving up and down his shaft as her hands caressed his cum filled balls. Veronica wanted to feel his hot cum spurting inside her mouth. She pushed back against him as his tongue found her virgin asshole. She couldn't believe her father was licking her tight hole as he finger fucked her pussy.

'Oh god, yes,' she thought as she fucked his cock with her mouth, 'Lick my ass, daddy; fuck my pussy.'

Her orgasm was building rapidly and spreading to her clitoris. She reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit as he tongue fucked her tight hole. She felt the gentle thrusting of her dad's hips as he started bucking against her face.

"Oh Ronnie, I'm so close baby. I'm going cum in your mouth. Suck my cock, baby," he said, his words vibrating against her pussy.

He was fucking her mouth as fast as he was fucking her pussy and her ass now. His tongue buried deep in her pussy as his fingers explored her virgin ass. Oh hell, it felt so good. Why hadn't she let anyone touch her ass before, the sensations were incredible. Maybe she was waiting for the right person? Maybe her dad was it? She couldn't think, only feel and she could do that. Her pussy clinching on his tongue, wiry hairs tickling her nose, ripples, that would soon turn into waves, of orgasmic delight washing over her. His rigid cock jerking in her mouth, warm lips, wet tongue, hard teeth...sucking, licking, nibbling the fleshy cheeks of her ass, hard nipples scraping across lean powerful muscles. She couldn't think, she couldn't scream out her pleasure, but she could feel and she felt the ripples turn to waves as she released a jet of warm cum around on to her daddy's tongue. Now his fingers were once again invading her pussy.