Christmas Surprise

Story Info
Adult son gets a holiday gift from Mom.
1k words
3.96
243.5k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flipping through the channels and being greeted with another Christmas special after another, I felt my mother's hand glide softly across my leg and come to rest on my inner thigh. She cuddled closer to me, and the mere feeling of her plump breasts coming to lie against my arm was enough to excite my sleeping cock, which immediately sprung into action and forced itself painfully against the denim fabric of my jeans.

In the dim Christmas tree lights, my mother noticed my obvious erection, and having already polished off three glasses of wine, was quick to point it out. Luckily, we were alone, and when she giggled and squeezed my bulge through the denim fabric, no one was there to see.

"Aw, Steven!" she laughed as she continued to fondle my boner, massaging the head with her thumb.

"Mom!" I whispered as I pushed her hand away.

She smiled drunkenly at me.

"Honey, I've already seen it plenty of times when I used to change your little diapers."

"Yeah, but it's bigger now!" I blurted out in defense.

Her smile turned seductive.

"Big words, baby. I raised you to tell the truth... there's only one way to find out."

She grabbed the remote from my grasp, placed her wine glass on the coffee table and turned off the television with a POP. Turning her complete attention onto my growing member, she threw her hair back, puffed out her already massive chest, and began to undo my pants.

Every part of my body trembled. I was sweating, but was suddenly freezing cold. My stomach was in knots, and I was ready to vomit at any moment. Everything was moving in slow motion. The zipper was unzipping, the pants were at my ankles, and then completely off. Next came the boxers, which were quickly discarded, and there I was, naked and horny.

It was hard to tell if my mother was impressed or not. She eyed my dick with a blank expression, licking her lips occasionally, and muttering things like "Steven, honey..." and "I don't..."

I finally broke the awkward silence.

"Mom...you got to see mine, now let me see yours."

She looked up, briefly, and then returned her gaze to my cock.

"My what, dear?"

I took a deep breath, worked up my courage, and squeezed her right breast. Through instinct, she brushed my hand away.

"Steven!"

My heart was racing, but I reached my hand out again, this time grabbing another handful of her chest. She tried to push me away, but finally gave up, and I thoroughly massaged her breasts through her Christmas sweater. She watched, helplessly, forgetting about my dick.

"Come on, let me see them," I said as I continued to fondle her chest.

"All right, all right," she replied, pushing my hands away as she pulled her sweater over her head, and tossed it on the ground. As she undid her bra behind her back, I grabbed her breasts again. This time, she laughed.

"Hold your horses, Steven. You really love these things, don't you?"

I nodded, gritting my teeth, and squeezing them hard. I had always fantasized about doing this to my mother as a teen, and now I finally had the opportunity.

She unclasped her bra, and I pulled it off, revealing her naked DD's. I smiled and watched them jiggle with a maniacal look on my face. Mom squeezed them together between her arms, and shook them back and forth. I always knew she was proud of her busty figure, as she was rarely ever seen without a low-cut top on, bouncing around cheerfully. Now, I could finally get my hands on them.

My fingers wrapped tightly around each breast, and closing my eyes, I allowed them to sink in, squeezing these luscious beauties for all they were worth. Mom held my wrists as I played with her tits. She seemed to be enjoying it. I pinched her fat nipples, and dove my face into her cleavage, emerging with mouthfuls of flesh, and sucking them exhaustively.

After a good half hour of breast play, I was ready for my blowjob. My mother had informally promised me one fifteen minutes prior when I was hungrily sucking her left nipple (her exact words were, "Oh! Steven, honey, I want your dick in my mouth..."). I reminded her, and sat back against the arm of the couch, wiping my mouth. She had evidently forgotten, but agreed to perform one regardless.

She tucked her curly, brown locks behind her ears, flashed me a quick smile mixed with excitement and doubt, and lay down on her stomach, her head between my legs. She used her well-manicured fingers to feel up my shaft and balls, eventually bringing them to her lips for a taste. She seemed to approve after a few licks of my throbbing cock, and allowed the first few inches to slip into her mouth.

I had once heard stories of my mother's oral abilities, but I had definitely underestimated what this woman could do. She slurped my dick like a vacuum. She was unbelievable! I moaned, and played with her hair, sometimes bending down to plant a few loving, and grateful kisses on the top of her head. She, however, remained focused on the task at hand. Mom was determined to swallow my cum.

The blowjob lasted about twenty minutes, but it was over all too soon. I warned my mother about my impending orgasm, and she took note, sucking even harder and faster. Finally, I could take it no longer and blew my load down her throat. She popped my pole out of her mouth and allowed my seed to dribble onto her lips and breasts.

As she continued to lazily suck my dick until it became limp and soft again, I worked my cum into her tits, rubbing it in lazily, and taking breaks to kiss her on the lips.

When we were completely done, exhausted, and satisfied, we dressed and sat upright on the couch again to watch the wholesome family classic, "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer", just as a good mother and son should. Merry Christmas.