Christmas Threesome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the room laughed. Then Amber said in a dramatic fashion, "Oh Romeo. My Romeo."

Then her voice flattened and she said, "Your words were crass. But you are in luck, I haven't had a decent fuck in a long, long time so I'll do you."

The pair kissed again. Her hand reached for his cock. His hands found her breasts. The kissing was obligatory, not passionate. They were not lovers. They were here to fuck.

After some perfunctory foreplay, he slid his dick into her pussy. They both felt animalistic joy.

"Oh! It's been too long," she cried enjoying the pleasure of having her vagina spread.

"Oh. Emmm," he groaned. Her pussy was hot. It was wet and tight and had the extra excitement of being new. It was exhilarating to be fucking Amber for the first time.

The pretense of caring and respecting each other was tossed out the window. They rutted like beasts. He pounded her. She enjoyed being speared.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she grunted in rhythm with his powerful thrusts.

This went on for quite a while and then she shouted, "Roll over! I want to be on top."

He gladly acceded to her demand. He loved the pleading note in her voice. He also was happy to have a chance to see her rack bounce and jiggle as they fucked. He reached up, held, and fondled the twin quivering masses of softness. He wickedly abused her nipples. She fucked him maximizing her pleasure.

"Damn! I've missed this!" she exclaimed.

"Oh. Good God!" he replied as she lifted high and slammed down on him.

Pepper watched the pair have sex. She noticed it was different from how she and Ric had relations. They made love. This. This looked like war. It was aggressive and fierce. Instead of being loving and tender, their actions were frenzied and intense. They showed flashes of rage and hunger. She could tell their extreme desire for pleasure wasn't going to be denied.

"Oh. Yeah. Oh yeah! Oh. Ohhhh!" Amber hollered as she found bliss.

"Ugh. Oh. Fuck!"

Ric jack-hammered the tight, clenching pussy and came hard. His dick pulsated inside her. He loved the pleasure and the joy. He didn't feel bad in the least that he barely cared about the girl. She wanted to fuck. He had permission to screw her. He did a good job.

It had worked out better than either had expected. Amber slumped over. They were a happy, hot, sweaty pile of human flesh. The room was silent except for their heavy breathing.

When Amber had recovered, she spread her legs and showed Pepper the gigantic creampie oozing out of her and asked, "Do you want to clean me up?"

Pepper didn't. She stared at the mixture of fluids draining out of her roommate's freshly fucked cunt and she was put off by it. She blushed beet red and said softly, "No thank you."

Amble laughed at the suddenly shy girl and went to the bathroom to pee and clean up.

Ric had witnessed this. He got up, went and knelt before his girlfriend. "Are you all right? Are we okay?"

Pepper focused on him and said, "Yes. Sure." Then she added, "I hope so." She was regretting what they had done. She worried how it would impact their future.

Ric embraced her. He whispered, "I love you. We don't ever have to do this again. I'd be a happy man if I spent my life with you and never, ever was with another woman again."

Pepper cried. She was grateful for his words. She knew in her heart he meant it and that he'd love her for all her days. She was unsure about herself, about what she wanted. She knew she'd be thinking about what they had done here for days.

12