Christmas Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their destiny was set that day. Each adored the other. They were a couple from that moment on.

In support of their love and to keep the room from smelling like a brothel, Amber gave them a can of room freshener to deodorized the dorm room after their lengthy and frequent sex sessions.

^^^

Pepper stopped by Ricardo's room. He was alone, reclining on his bed and doing some reading. She said, "Honey, my sorority is having an event this afternoon. Can I count on you to help us build our booth for the Greek gala today?"

"Babe, I have a paper due."

"Can't you do both? If you love me, you have to love my family. I'm talking about my sisters," she pleaded.

She knelt, pulled his cock out of his jeans and popped it into her mouth.

He groaned, "Well, I do love you. I guess I can pull an all-nighter to finish my term paper."

"Thanks, honey. I knew I could count on you."

She quickly stripped him and threw off her clothes. Then she picked up one of his socks and went to his door. She opened it.

"Pepper! What are you doing? Someone might see you!"

She casually held the door open potential exposing herself to any passersby and then turned towards him. She said, "Is there something wrong with my body? I was going to tie a sock on the doorknob so your roommate would know to give us some alone time so we could have sex."

"No. No. You're gorgeous, but you don't have to show the whole dorm," he said. He was nervous and embarrassed. They heard a wolf whistle and both turned to see an upper classmate staring appreciatively at her naked bum. She turned and smiled at her admirer and showed him her boobs.

The voyeur clapped and said, "That's a great body."

Ric groaned and he ran to her. He grabbed the sock and went to tie it on the door. The guy walked away smiling. Two pretty coeds walked by and glanced his way. They blushed and smiled and gave his hard-on a quick study before giggling and walking on.

"Good grief," he exclaimed as he closed and locked the door.

"Making new friends?" Pepper asked and laughed.

"You!!!" Ricardo said in a playful, threatening manner. He rushed towards her and they toppled onto the bed. She rolled on top of him and kissed her embarrassed beau. She kissed him repeatedly until lust replaced his sense of embarrassment.

"Your life would be so boring without me," she teased. She was right. She straddled him and said, "I want to suck your dick. Would you like to lick my furry squirrel parts?"

She didn't wait for a response. She flipped around, dropped her hairy pussy on his face and quickly enveloped his hard cock in her warm, welcoming mouth. The two were old hands at performing oral sex on each other. They knew what their partner liked and gladly, enthusiastically pleasured their lover.

When Pepper felt her juice trickle down her thighs she said, "Oh baby. You're so hard and I'm so wet. You have to fuck me."

She couldn't see him blushing, but she knew he was. He'd never had a girlfriend like Pepper. She loved sex. She was great at it and she was totally uninhibited. Today was a perfect example, she didn't care that her actions let strangers seeing them naked. It added to the experience.

He loved and admired her for her boldness and her "I don't care what other people think" attitude. He appreciated these qualities because he didn't possess them. He was naturally a cautious, reserved person.

She rolled off him and onto to her back. Her legs splayed open. The swollen lips of her aroused cunt glistened from underneath her dark pubic hair.

"You know what I want, buster. Sink your meat in me!"

"Oh!" he groaned as he speared her. She moaned as well.

"Emmm. Nice. You sure spread a girl good," she said with honest gratitude.

He stroked in and out loving the warmth, the slick tightness of her hole. She flexed her vaginal muscle and grasped his cock. She playfully said, "Squirrel power!"

They both laughed and continued to fuck.

"Let me be on top," she asked after a while.

They switched positions. She wiggled her butt as she slid down his pole and cooed enjoying the sensation of being penetrated again. "Ohh. Ahhh!"

His hands instantly went to her boobs. Like a true squirrel, her hind parts were bigger than her fore parts. Still, Ricardo enjoyed her breasts. They weren't big, but they were soft and fun and they suited her. He sat up and took turns sucking on her pointy dark nipples.

She pulled his head to her chest. "Mmm. Yeah. Suck my tits. Fuck my pussy. That's right."

She humped him driving her clit into his pubic bone. As she got closer to her release, she pushed on his shoulders signally she wanted him flat on the bed. He lay back. She began lifting herself high off his cock so she could slam herself down on him. She pounded into him. Ricardo reveled in her actions absolutely loving it.

Soon he was sweating and concentrating on not orgasming until she did. He fought the urge to cum and barely delayed his explosion until after her noisy climax.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Almost . . . Oh. Oh. Ohhhh!" She cried out.

After they recovered, Pepper kissed him and said, "I love you. My sisters are expecting you to meet them on the green at 3." She got up, started getting dressed and said with conviction, "You're the best boyfriend ever."

^^^

Ricardo and Pepper dated all fall semester. At exam time, Pepper asked,"Are you going home for Christmas?"

Ricardo said, "No. My family scrimped and scraped to pay for my schooling. There's not enough money to have me fly home to Argentina for the holidays. I was hoping to work over the break and earn some money."

"You're coming home with me."

^^^

After their classes and exams were over, Pepper and Ricardo piled into her car and drove to her home. They stopped at noon for lunch at a roadside diner. When they got back into the car, Ricardo said,

"Give me a kiss. I love you so much."

She was giddy and gave him a big kiss. It was a beautiful day and she was taking her boyfriend home to meet the family. She was feeling a little frisky. It had been 15 days since they'd done "it". They had never gone that long without sex since they'd met months ago.

"Give me a kiss!" she demanded as soon as they separated. She leaned into him and kissed him long and hard. They were both riled up by the time the second long, passionate kiss ended. She stroked his chest with her fingertips and said,

"God! I needed that. I can't believe it's been two weeks since we last had sex."

"Fifteen days, but who's counting," Ricardo said with a laugh. He reached up and caressed her braless breasts.

"I'm sorry about our lack of sex. I've missed it too. But with papers, exams and then my period there just wasn't a good time."

"No worries," he said honestly.

"You're too good to be true," she said. She leaned in for another steamy kiss.

"Mmmm," she moaned. She felt his hand go to her chest. She let him maul her as she added tongue to the mix. Her nipples hardened immediately.

She pulled back and smiled. "Because of you, I have to wear a tee shirt over my tank top. Otherwise, everyone would see my pokies."

She pulled her outer shirt up and they both saw her erect nipples denting the soft cotton tank top. He put his hands on her shoulder and twisted her a bit.

"I like your wife-beater tee shirt. Look at the great sideboob action."

She lowered her outer top and said, "Pull the car over there in the shade where no cars are parked. I owe the best boyfriend in the world something special."

Ricardo fired up the engine and moved the car to the more secluded location.

Pepper said, "While we are staying with my folks for Christmas, we can't sleep together. I know a rugged, young man has needs. Needs that I've been neglecting. You keep watch while I suck your BIG COCK."

She emphasized the last two words. They both got a thrill out of her dirty talk. She gave him her wicked, bad girl smile. He knew he was in for a treat because she wasn't a reluctant cocksucker.

"All right!" he said enthusiastically.

Ricardo slipped his pants and underwear down to his knees. His dick still tall and proud. Pepper worried they could get caught. This wasn't college. Here they were breaking real laws. She took one last look around. They were alone. Then she admonished him, "Let me know if anyone comes near."

He nodded. She lower her head and enveloped his thick cock.

"Mmmm," she groaned and not just because her older sister had told her to do that. Lulu had said that boys enjoy blowjobs more and come sooner if the girl made sounds indicating she liked giving head. The truth was Pepper really liked sucking dicks. Her groans were an honest expression of lust and joy.

"Ohhh!" Ricardo responded. "That's so fucking good."

Pepper felt his hand slip into her shorts. She spread her legs allowing him to finger her as she blew him. They each enjoyed the contact. It had been fifteen long days! Her nub hardened and he rubbed it relentlessly. She sucked him like a woman possessed.

She came first. When she did, she went rigid and stopped sucking. He was too close to stop, to close to care about anything, but getting off. He held her head, fucked her face and blew his load. She wasn't prepared to swallow because she was lost in her orgasmic bliss. His cum set off a coughing fit. She pulled off and ended up getting a facial to end all facials.

His cum was everywhere: on her face, in her hair, and on her shirt.

"Sorry babe!" he apologized. "I didn't mean to spray you."

He worried that she was going to be pissed. He was surprised to hear a chuckle. He was truly relieved when it grew into a full laugh.

"I'm drenched! I can't believe you came so much. It's funny, naughty and wicked to have your spunk on my face. God! It's on my shirt too. I hope it doesn't stain."

She laughed some more and pulled her tee shirt off and began wiping his jizz off her. "I've never had that happen before. I'm surprised I like it. It's messy, but not gross or degrading like I had imagined. I feel . . . I feel sexy and hot. I drove you crazy and this is the result."

^^^

The couple parked in front of Pepper's home. Many other cars were there.

"It looks like everyone else is here. Good. I can show you off to all of them." She giggled because that's exactly what she wanted to do, to parade her handsome boyfriend around in front of her family.

"How do I look?" she asked. She had ditched the outer tee shirt because of the cum stains and was just wearing the more revealing tank top.

Ricardo said the first thing that popped into his mind, "You're beautiful. You look hot."

She tugged at the shirt. "A small-breasted woman like me can go braless without appearing slutty. Still, I better wear my cropped denim jacket."

Pepper felt a little weird walking up to her front door. "Gosh. I've only been gone a couple of months. It feels funny being home. Do I ring the doorbell like a visitor or do I burst through the door like I did last August?"

She did both. She rang the bell and then let herself and Ric in. She shouted, "Hello everybody. I'm home."

She was swarmed by well-wishing relatives. It was hugs and kisses all around. Her sister Lulu hugged her and snorted a laugh. She whispered into her ear, "When you have a minute go to the bathroom and wash your dreamy boyfriend's cum out of your hair. It is above your right ear."

Lulu touched the area and said, "See it's crusty. It's not as bad as the hair gel scene in the movie "There's Something About Mary", but you should get rid of it before Mom notices."

Pepper looked at her sister with eyes as big as saucers. She pulled away and headed to the bathroom. She shouted out as she rushed towards the lavatory, "Sorry. I've got to go potty. I can't wait. Sorry."

She left Ricardo in the foyer with four women. Pepper hadn't introduced him. He smiled awkwardly and said, "Hi. I'm Ricardo."

"Oooo. He's a hotty," Zoe said.

"Zoe behaved," instructed her mother Yvonne.

Olivia stepped forward and extended her hand. "Hello, I'm Olivia, Pepper's Mom. This is my sister, Yvonne. You've heard from her brash daughter, Zoe and this is Lulu, Pepper's older sister."

Ric dazzled everyone with his brilliant smile and good manners. He said hello to all of them and then he addressed Olivia.

"Thank you for inviting me into your lovely home."

"You're welcome. We're glad to have you."

Ric smiled at Lulu and said, "I should thank you as well. In a way, you are responsible for Pepper and I meeting. We were playing soccer and she had on her Mary Baldwin shirt. The one with Gladys. It was the conversation starter that led to us dating."

"So there is such a thing as squirrel power after all," Lulu said with a small laugh. She added, "Sis got that shirt when she was fourteen. She was captivated by the story. That was also her "All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small" year."

Ric was listening intensely, but his face showed his confusion. He wasn't following her. Olivia said, "What Lulu is trying to say is that Pepper is an intense, focused person. When she has an interest, she delves into it fully learning all she can. Like all kids, her interests shift.

"When she was very young, she wanted to be a ballerina. She had to have a tutu and bar. Then she was going to be a great chef. She was in the kitchen making dinner for the family at age nine."

Ric nodded. He understood. "Yes, she fully commits and it passionate about her loves. It makes her a great person to have as a friend and a great student because she wants to learn everything there is to know."

"Exactly," Lulu said feeling vindicated. "When she was fourteen, she wanted to be a veterinarian. She was crazy about animals. Squirrels were a special interest."

"Yes, I've noticed she is fond of squirrels and she knows quite a bit about them."

Pepper returned. Some of her hair was damp. She immediately joined the conversation, "I was taught if you are going to do something, do it well. Can I help it if I'm passionately curious?"

"No dear," her mother said. "And there's nothing wrong with living passionately."

"Where's Dad and everyone else?" Pepper asked.

"The men are getting us a Christmas tree. Grandmother is in the guest bedroom," Yvonne answered. "Go say hello. Zoe will be glad to entertain your boyfriend," she said in a teasing manner.

"I'm not worried," Pepper said with conviction. "Ric has been thoroughly inspected and vetted. He's honest and loyal. And he likes me a lot."

She kissed her beau in front of everyone. It was not an inappropriately long or overly passionate kiss, but it was not a quick peck on the cheek. It showed that they were more than dating and that they had a strong, special connection.

Her mother was proud of and happy for her daughter. Zoe, Lulu, and even Yvonne were jealous.

Pepper said, "I'll be back. I want to see Grandma."

Olivia and Pepper left. The others went to the family room and sat. Yvonne said to Ric, "She's always had a special relationship with my mother. Maybe deeper than mine. I'd be jealous if I didn't love them both so.

^^^

"I've never seen Grandma looks so frail," Pepper said with true sadness in her voice.

"Yes," her mother acknowledged.

"She was always so strong, so vibrant. Six months ago, she and I were striding down the Champs-Élysées " the shocked college student said. The two women stood in the hall looking in on Grandma Milly. She looked so small and fragile sleeping in an upholstered chair in the guest bedroom.

Her mother nodded. "I know it must be a shock for you. Four months ago when you left for school, she was her usual sassy self, but her health has really deteriorated. She's had a couple of mini-strokes and I'm afraid her dementia has gotten much worse. She had to move out of her apartment. First, into a skilled nursing unit and then into the Alzheimer's ward."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Honey, I didn't because . . . Well, you know her. The last thing she'd want is for you to drop out of school and there is nothing you or I or her doctors can do. They say she is on a slow slide. The doctors give her less than six months. That's why this Christmas is so important. It's probably her last."

Pepper cried. She fell into her mother's arms. The two women held each other tight. Both cried.

Olivia said, "There. There. Let it all out. That's why I've invited everyone over and Dad brought her to the house for one last family celebration. Go unpack. Put Ric in your old room and you bunk in with your sister. I'll get Grandma ready for dinner."

Pepper and Ric stashed their bags in their assigned spots and rejoined the others in the family room.

^^^

Olivia dressed her mother in her finest. "There you are, Mother. You're as pretty as a picture."

"Thank you. When will Robert be here?"

"Will see. The weather is getting pretty bad," she said with a touch of sadness in her voice.

Robert was Olivia's father. He had died three years ago after 57 years of wedded bliss with

her mother, Mildred. It made the daughter sad when her mother forgot that her husband had passed.

"Oh, don't you worry about Robert. He'll be here. He's never misses spending Christmas with me. You know we met at a Christmas Eve party and we were married a year later on Christmas Eve."

"Yes, Mother." Olivia frowned upset that she'd let her frustration seep into her voice.

Of course, she knew that story of how her parents had met. She had heard it all her life. Her mother tended to repeat things now. She had already asked her four times when Robert would arrive and after each patient answer, she had relayed the story of how they had met at a neighborhood Christmas Eve party.

Olivia said, "Let's go into the living room. You can visit with your granddaughters while I put the finishing touches on dinner."

A chorus of "Hello's" and "Don't you look nice" greeted the septuagenarian as she entered the room. Ric was introduced to the great matriarch of the family. Olivia got her comfortably settled and went into the kitchen.

The four women tried to include Milly in the conversation, but she wasn't able to stay engaged, another aspect of her disease. The ladies talked among themselves about some of the great times they'd spent with Milly.

Pepper nodded towards her grandmother and said, "It's hard to believe that last summer, Grandma and I were in Paris. Doing everything and going everywhere."

"Ah yes. The Paris trip!" Lulu said.

"I love Paris!" Zoe screamed enthusiastically.

"Vive la France!" shouted Yvonne. She explained for Ric's benefit. "Mother believed in celebrating life. She made sure holidays and birthdays were special occasions and she believed some birthdays deserved additional recognition.

"Milestones," Zoe said.

"Yes. Mother and her milestones," Yvonne said fondly. She smiled and continued, "When her daughters and granddaughters turned thirteen. There'd be a special trip to the large department store downtown to buy a new dress celebrating your entry into womanhood."

"At sixteen, she took you to New York City to experience a big city. You'd stay in a fancy hotel and go to a Broadway play. There'd be shopping in elite stores and dining in fine restaurants."

Zoe added, "My favorite part was walking around in Tiffany's. Some many gorgeous things!"

The others concurred. Yvonne finished her tale.

"For your eighteenth birthday, mother insisted on a trip to France. She said a woman wasn't well-rounded until she traveled abroad and that everyone had to see Paris."

"She sounds like an extraordinary woman," Ric said. It was an honest, heartfelt statement.

"She is and we all love her. Pepper is very much like her. They are kindred spirits," Yvonne said.

Pepper was sitting there quietly listening and remembering. A tear rolled down her face.