Christmas to Remember

Story Info
Young love, waiting, reunited.
4.5k words
3.95
12.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been emailing him for years, the first love of her life. She had entrusted her mind, body and soul to be his wife after their love at first sight. Ana was now 25 years old and she waited on him for 9 years. Nine of the longest most troubling years she had ever had to encounter for she was a Medical Student. Just imagine how many years of school she had to go through plus internship to get her certification. Joey on the other hand miles and miles away from Dear Ana was pursuing his dream as a lawyer. Two occupations where neither had time for the other. It was so sad but true. Ana would rush home everyday to check the mail that Joey sent to her once a week. While Joey would just nonchalantly write back to Ana as if it were a chore.

"Yow Jo......" Carl yelled "you got another email from That Girl."

"Does she ever stop or give up?" Joey hissed as he went over to the computer "Sure I was crazy over her the first time we met but I don't even know what she looks like now"

"And you moved on," Carl began "you should tell her about that new girlfriend, making her believe your still single after all these years."

"Who knows she might be a hottie." Greg interjected.

Joey simply just ignored his friends because of course they weren't up to his level, with their measly little jobs. At the same time different place miles and miles away Ana squealed as she sent yet another email to her beloved telling him and informing him of life at her new job and all the nonsense things that people normally just don't talk about. She could just picture him now: his tall slender figure, dark milk chocolate complexion, short curly brown hair, hazel eyes, pointed nose, rosy lips and masculine hands. So much that she couldn't even contain herself.

Ana bit into another Hershey bar as she thought of meeting her love once again, but thinking about it, had she really been naïve? Waiting 9 years for one guy who had probably moved on; he probably didn't even look the same or even half as handsome. What if he grew a 'pot belly'? What if he didn't pursue his dream as a lawyer and was now a plumber or some low life job? No, she couldn't think that way, after all he promised. She could remember his words now......

"Ana, promise me you'll write," Is what he said "and that we'll meet again to catch up where we left off after we've pursued our dream."

Those exact words she could never forget. They had the sweetest romance she could ever hope to enjoy although they were young. She read over the email she had written just now once more.

"Dear Joey,

It's about time for us to meet. I have gone soooooo many years completing and fulfilling my dream career and I'm sure you have been doing the same. I'm sorry to inform you that this email unlike the others is one of the shortest I've ever written as there's only one thing in my life I need to accomplish to say "yes I've done it". And I'm sure it's the same with you as you must have fulfilled you dream as a lawyer by now. Right now I'm on leave from my job at the hospital and will be available anytime to your convenience in the upcoming months. Joey, I miss you and I can't wait for our reunion........... :)

Ana."

Ana can't remember the last time she had written a smiley. They used to do it all the time when they sent texts to each other. It was sad though considering he was so much older than her. She was 16 at the time and he was 20 when they decided to depart from each other, which means he was now 29. That's kind of old to be still unmarried and waiting on her but then when she thought about it, he hadn't mentioned a wife or a girlfriend but that didn't mean they didn't exist. She had turned down so many proposals just so she could be with him. It might not have been the same with him seen as though guys can't go without sex for even a year or two once they started. She was the fool to fall in love with a guy like him, the one who took her virginity. When she really actually thought about it she wondered if he was so in love with her because she never refused him. She was always at his beck and call. All he had to do was call and say call me back and she would. Call and say come over and she'd be there. Even if she had to sneak out she had to be there. She just had to be by his side at all times. Just to see his face and be in his presence even if he ignored her.

"Joey?" Carl yelled across the room

"What!" was the reply

"Do you remember anything about Ana?"

Come to think of it he hadn't even tried to remember her. She was so faint in his head. It had been so many years. He thought back to when he was young and naïve. He was 19 at the time if he remembered well, going on twenty. Only God remembers how they met. She was short and slender, a little bit fairer than him but cute all the same. She had long hair which was a big turn on for him, so long it flowed down her back. He could remember running his fingers through it just to have the feel like silk and to steal a sniff when she hugged and held him close. She used to come over everyday just to see him. Always being perky she'd say "Hiiiiiiiiiiii Mr. and Mrs. Brown" then she'd ask "Is Joey here?" when they knew that he was the one that called her over so much. His parents had hated him for being with such a young girl but he couldn't resist. Her small oval face, arched eyebrows always in question, pale brown eyes and those lips he just couldn't get enough of. He wondered if she looked the same. For a girl so young she was a fast learner and always knew what to do to please him or put a smile to his lips. She on the other hand was very hard to please but she satisfied with whatever he had to offer.

"Joey!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Carl yelled bringing him back to reality

"I remember I loved her." Joey said blankly with a broad smile on his face. Carl and Greg looked at each other and back at Joey who was obvious he was still daydreaming about her or else he wouldn't have said something so careless to his friends. That's like letting your guard down in front of a bull dog, letting them know you're afraid. Luckily they didn't say much.

"I replied to her email just now," Carl whispered to Greg "told her I'd meet her next Friday at 6pm at Red Lobster."

"Dude, I can't believe you did that" Greg whispered back as there was an instant message. "Hey read it."

"It says 'I can't wait, I'll be wearing a red dress so don't be late'"

"Ooooooooh so how do we convince Jo to go?" Greg said

"Don't worry I have an idea."

Later that same day

"Hey Joey," Greg initiated "to celebrate the new case for your firm we want to take you to Red Lobster."

"Why?" Joey asked "You guys NEVER treat me."

"We just thought you need to take a break since yesterday you dozed off on A-N-A..." Carl began

"Shut up.... I'll go." He hissed

"Well, that was easy." Carl whispered to Greg.

Days passed by

"What am I going to wear?" Ana hissed as she went through her closet; she didn't have much friends as ever girl she knew either envied her or hated her because they thought she thought she was better than them. But to make it worse she didn't hesitate to deny it. She rummaged through her clothes finding her red dress. It was a close fitting blood red color with a slit mid way the leg up to her thigh. It has a V cut which exposed her cleavage held up by a padded bra. Gracing her neck with white pearls she put a replica of the pearls in her ears as earrings. Fondling her comb and brush she caught up her hair in a high ponytail enabling the rest to sway across her back.

Meanwhile Joey, Greg and Carl were in their car on the highway to red lobster so as to avoid traffic. Greg was clad in a normal suit. He was still trying to figure out why Carl and Greg was trying to get him to wear a tux but they were moreover satisfied with what he picked out in the end, which was a grey suit: white under vest, grey seamed pants and a grey jacket. His curls were brushed back which made him look muy suave.

Ana had gotten there 15 mins early. It was just in her nature but she wondered if she'd be able to recognize him and better yet if he'd stand her up. She hadn't been on a date in years and needed some touch up here and there. Her heart pounded as she saw the time tick away.

As they pulled into the parking lot, Carl breathed "I can't do it Greg."

"Can't do what? If you're chickening out I'll pay" Greg reassured."

Joey looked at them both with a raised eyebrow. By the pained expression on Carl's face he knew it was more than that

"Carl...........Greg..............What did YOU do?" Joey asked his breathing getting heavier

"We set you up to meet An........"

"WHAT?" Joey yelled "I'm not going in there"

"It's ok," Greg said "I thought about it and if Joey doesn't want to go I'll go in his place."

Raising an eyebrow Joey asked "why?"

"I just have a hunch that she's hot and waiting on you, can bet she hasn't been laid in years so I'll sweet talk her, fuck her then dump her"

"Fine, do what you want"

Joey turned his back ignoring as Greg made his way to the restaurant to break the heart of the girl of his dreams and possibly ruin his reputation now as a lawyer. He suddenly remembered why he fell for Ana. She wasn't one to be toyed with. She had serious issues and God knows what she would do if she was hurt or angered. Turning and chasing after Greg he stopped him before he went through the front door of the restaurant.

"I knew it would work," Greg whispered as he winked at Carl "she's in the red dress."

Joey simply ignored him and pushing past he spotted her. It was hard not to. Her dress so red he could taste the blood in it. Her eyeliner and mascara so heavy it enhanced the color of her eyes and gave her a devilish look. Her red lipstick had been almost eaten away from impatience. As he walked toward her closing the distance between them he could feel her eyes penetrating through his vest. Where were her eyes lingering?

She stared at him from afar. He hadn't aged much. He looked pretty much just as she remembered him with the exception of a few grays and a slight limp but that aside he was fucking gorgeous. She bit her lips harder in anticipation. It was indeed fate that they recognized each other that same instant. It was all left up to fate if the feeling were still there though. She searched his left hand indefinitely. There was no ring.

"There is a God." She breathed a sigh of relief

Taking her hand in his he said "Ana? I've missed you"

Not the welcome she expected but words so sincere tears couldn't help but stream down her face. She hadn't expected him to wait on her. No guy in their right minds, in love or not would wait on the girl of their dreams. He must have moved on. He may not have been married but there must be a girlfriend. She tried not to ruin her short lived happiness as she said

"I've missed you too Jo"

His heart skipped a beat as she sounded she same way she did 9 years ago when he was so sprung. So sprung every time she said his name like that he'd just melt. That girl....................... he was so attached he was quite ashamed to call himself a man. All she had to do was ask if she could come over and he'd never hesitate. Even when he wasn't home, he'd rush home just to see her smiling face asking for him. And her cuteness was so unavoidable he just wanted to eat her up. All those feelings came back when he saw her just now. He just had to deny the fact that he had a fiancé and that he left his ring at home. He could not pull off that marriage proposal as it was to his boss' daughter and he would so lose that job.

"May I sit?" He asked as he let go of her hand. Her hand felt so bare without his touch. But staring at him from across the table she found she couldn't contain herself. There's so much she wanted to know. Was he married? Did he hide the ring? Did he have children? Is he gay? Did he still feel the same way? Would he be willing to pick up where they left off?

"So," he tried to break the ice "what have you been up to these past nine years?"

"Well apart from pursuing my career as a medical doctor," she began smiling "fighting off proposals"

This was not going to end well Joey thought

Trying to put a smile on his face, "Well I also, I now have my career as a lawyer"

"I have been recently been put on a case by this new firm I just joined"

"That's good, well I have been working for a year now and every day I wonder why I chose this occupation" she smiled.

Joey looked at her. She was so pretty. He just wanted to drag her from across the table and kissed those pouty lips of hers. They talked for hours about university school life, work and friends. But what they didn't talk about is what they both wanted to talk about. More hours passed and neither accomplished what they went there for.

"Your bill sir," The waiter said handing them the cost of their meal.

'Thank you," Joey said taking the bill. Searching through his pocket

"I'll pay," Ana smiled. He could see the hurt expression on her face of not accomplishing what she had set out to do. Ignoring her statement he paid the bill and offered to take her home. He didn't even ask if she drove but it didn't matter. She didn't refuse. Same old Ana, even if she drove she's d let him take her home then take a cab to pick up her car the next day risking the chance of it being towed away.

She sat quietly in the passenger seat of her own car. Apparently though she hadn't changed neither had Joey, asking his friends to drive home his car he planned to drive Ana home in her own car. The drive was silent. There wasn't much said as Ana put in her address in the navigator leaving the only for Joey to do being following directions.

"You're married aren't you?" she asked finally

"No"

"Engaged?"

"Yes"

"You weren't going to tell me, were you?" her voice became husky

"No"

She didn't understand how he could be so honest at this point when he knew what she was feeling, how she was reacting to those questions. She knew what type of man he was yet she fell for him all the same. If he was gay he's probably say that without hesitation too. Tears silently streamed down her face. If he didn't look her way he would know that she was crying and he didn't. She held her sniffles and the place went quiet again.

"You wouldn't cancel your engagement for me either?"

"I don't know"

Of course he was always honest but that answer was the one she despised the most especially because she knew he was honest and probably hadn't thought about it. Keeping his eyes on the road he asked

"Did u plan to sleep with me?"

"Not sure"

If she didn't ask he wouldn't say and when he did say it was so non chalant as if it meant nothing. She began to cry harder but to her own avail he didn't notice either. He wished she would stop crying. It was getting harder and harder for him to keep his eyes on the road for all he wanted to do was comfort her and tell her that he wished they'd met a couple years sooner for he did feel the same way as he did back then. He loved his fiancé but he LOVED her. They just couldn't compare.

"Did you move on after me?" the tables turned as he asked the questions now

"You know I didn't, I can see you don't read my mails." Unlike him her answers weren't straight forward; most times they were another question "Do you know how many proposals I turned down?"

"Which means you dated?"

"No. they were either set up by my parents or my grandparents who can't stomach the fact that I'm waiting on a man who has probably moved on"

"They're right,"

"How can you say that? Don't you feel anything for me?"

"I do" he said blandly

"Stop the car, I can walk from here" she said getting out of the car. After all her house was just a few houses away

"Why're you doing this?"

"Doing what?" she smiled with her face now tear streamed at him facing her house. He got out of the car and searched her eyes. Putting the keys in her hands and closing them he waited for an answer

"You just never fail in making me cry" she turned on her heel and went up the stairs to her two story apartment. Opening the door just enough so he could face her in the door jamb, he said

"I'm sorry"

"If only it could be that easy," she sighed as she began to close the door. Joey blocked it with his boot.

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Oh I'm sorry, have a nice wedding and a nice life without me"

Joey gritted his teeth "You haven't changed Ana, still always asking the wrong questions"

Pushing her from the door he slammed it behind him. Squeezing her cheeks between his thumb and fingers of his right hands he pushed her against the wall of her staircase. Searching her eyes he licked the tears from her cheeks as he breathed in her ear

"Do you know how hard I worked to forget, to conceal my feelings for you?"

She didn't reply

"Did you know how many years it took me to move on? To get where I am now?"

She still didn't reply. Her throat was parched. Closing the distance between them, she could feel his breath on her lips. She moved her eyes from his lips to see him staring. She gulped. He looked in her eyes, then down at her lips, her eyes again, then her lips, her eyes once more then

"I still love you" he kissed her.

She shivered as his lips touched hers and she moaned as his tongue entered her mouth. She hadn't kissed like that in ages and he knew she couldn't refuse him. He moved with her, his right hand fingers now tangled in her hair, left hand gripping her buttocks. She motioned to hoist her leg up around his waist, her fingers digging into his curly hair drawing him closer in for the kiss. Their tongues danced and so did their fingers as she unbuttoned his shirt and trousers; he unzipped her dress at the back.

He had found a carpeted room. Wasn't sure if it was hers he but didn't care. She didn't have on any underwear he found as he finished undressing her. Must be because the dress was so close fitting her panties would print. He didn't bother to ask, he missed her too much. He missed especially the sweet nectar her body produced. Propping her against the wall to stand, he knelt at her feet so that he was facing her mid section. Holding her hands firmly at her side he looked up at her. Knowing what he intended to do, she bit her lip and threw her head back as he licked where she was moist and wet.

"I'm hungry" he mumbled as he sucked on her lips, licking and tugging hard with his teeth until he knees began to buckle.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, stooooooooooop" she yelled in pleasure. Ignoring her comments he looked up at her, her reaction turning him on even more. Now holding both her hands in one of his, he inserted his index and middle finger into her. She groaned inwardly and her body riveted. Her breathing increasing to panting, she began to sweat; the air was so moist now that strands of her undone hair stuck to her forehead. She moved with the motion of his fingers as they went into and out of her with such swift motion, he licked her clitoris, heightening the pleasure. She couldn't take it anymore, if he didn't stop she would climax soon but he didn't even hold back or slow down.

"Jo-ey............." She breathed aloud. He stopped for a while and just gently licked her as she was wet and running. He sucked on her inner thigh still slowly fingering her. Removing his fingers he sucked on them, using the same hand, he grabbed hold of her nipple and tugged gently with his thumb and index finger.

"I want to come inside you" he whispered against her lips as he sucked on her once more. Releasing her hands she grabbed onto his hair and pulled him closer to her front. She liked how he made her feel; he missed the tugging of his hair. So much so he grabbed her buttocks tightly pressing her against his lips, he licked and sucked until she began to push him away.

12