Christmas Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda stared at him in surprise. To her knowledge, since the new ruling in 1486, December the 24th actually, just like today, when they started to keep records of such things, no human had ever made a wish like that. She wasn't even sure if it would be valid, though it did sound like quite fun.

Matilda felt her face going bright red, as she went through a little fairy blush, rare, and much more extreme than on any human. The only time she had ever experienced it before, was many years ago, when she had graduated from fairy school, and had been awarded a prize for wishing up the prettiest hat for the school gnome.

" Oh golly gosh!" she thought, "What do I do now."

Rapidly, in her mind she ran through all the reasons why she shouldn't grant James his single wish. When she reached twenty-six, she stopped counting, and a few later, she stopped searching. Then she sought all the reasons why she should grant his wish.

The very first reason she came up with concerned her feelings, and caused her to blush deeply again. That was the third time in close to two hundred years, and two of them in the last five minutes.

Decision made!

" Ok." Matilda said. "If that is your wish. But you can't change your mind." Then she rushed things on a little just in case he was tempted to do so.

" Put your hand on my right breast." She said, "and do as I say."

She knew full well that standard procedure was for him to put his hand on her forehead, but she was fairly sure her version would work just as well, and would certainly be much more fun if the wish worked out OK.

" Imagine in your mind exactly what your wish would be." She instructed, hoping desperately that he hadn't changed his mind.

Our lovely little fairy girl, sweet and lovely and beautiful as she was, concentrated desperately on James's face, praying that his wish would work, looking for some sign from him that it had, quite enjoying none the less the feel of his hand on her boob.

She was rewarded for her kindness, the way nice people are.

Even as she watched, his face, till then a mask of concentration and study, as he thought hard about his wish, broke out into a smile. Just a little at first, but then a bit more, and then just a tiny bit more, then quite a big bit more, till at last his face filled with a great grin of pleasure and achievement, as he squeezed her right boob gently, relishing the sweet feel of her ripe firm breast.

" Golly!" James muttered, more to himself than anything, "This feels nice." And with that he discovered to his pleasure that he could now get hold of the flimsy top, so he proceeded to peel it slowly back, revealing both beautiful firm breasts, which jutted out at him, quite taking his breath away.

He felt the little fairy shiver in his hands, enjoying his embrace as much as he was, he supposed. That is till he gave a shiver, almost a shudder himself, and the strange creamy light that illuminated them began to fade.

What was happening?

" Oh Gnome's droppings!" Matilda swore in frustration. She was enjoying herself so much, that she had totally forgotten that this would happen. As soon as she had passed into this stage of human 'vis-form', something, in fairness to her, that she had never done before, then the aura surrounding her would disappear, and they would no longer be illuminated and protected from the cold.

It was only four degrees, and if James was cold, then in her flimsy garb she was freezing.

" Quick, let's get inside." She ordered him, taking his hand and dragging James back to the door to the clubhouse.

There she stopped and told him something very, very, very important indeed.

" This is something very, very, very important indeed." She started. " You must, absolutely must, keep hold of my hand. Or any other part of me for that matter," she added, giggling at the thought of what combinations that could lead to. "Otherwise I will now become visible to everyone else, and that would not be a good idea at all. Do you understand?"

" James nodded his agreement, and promised not to let go of her, and only then did she lead the way back into the warmth of the bar, where they stood surveying the scene. A few people had left, but it was still quite crowded with people celebrating the start of the Christmas period, and they spotted a vacant old sofa over the other side.

" Come on." She said, and started to drag him by the hand over towards it.

James was sure that his little fairy must still be invisible to everyone else, as a beautiful girl like Matilda, with her two breasts still hanging out, swaying around as she walked, would surely have caused a near riot in the club. But nobody noticed. Nobody saw her.

Matilda came to a sudden halt. " Goblins Pants." She cried loudly in frustration, as she realized she had forgotten something else.

" I'm really sorry James but I have to go to the loo." She informed him, rather embarrassed about having to tell him.

" Do fairies do that? He asked, surprised when she answered, " No, not normally, but.... Well it's complicated, but when we transfigure like this, we take on various human habits, and to be honest, I really do have to go. I haven't been for nearly forty five years."

James's mind had difficulty taking this all in, not realizing of course that his little fairy had been born over two hundred years ago, though you could divide that by about ten to get the human equivalent.

" Quick, come with me." She shouted, her needs becoming even more urgent. " Nobody can see us or hear us while we hold hands, so you're invisible too. You'll have to come into the ladies with me."

Matilda set off in a hurry, still grasping James's hand, but was jerked to a full stop, her Four foot four being unable to make any impression whatsoever on his six foot five.

James stood rooted to the spot. No way was he going into the ladies lavatory. He'd had a bad experience once before, and though he was only nine at the time, he had never forgotten it. Even the thought that he was invisible, could maybe get up to some tricks, made no impression on his resolve. Matilda pleaded with him, holding herself between the legs as the situation got more desperate, but he wouldn't be budged.

James stood there, grim faced, his teeth clenched together, his jaw thrusting out as he stared single mindedly up at the ceiling up, the strains of ' We shall not be moved' ringing in his ears. If the Queens pack had been unable to budge him, then such a tiny little fairy could not do so either. Matilda was in a state of panic.

The she had a brainwave. A solution.

"Quick, grab this." She cried before it was too late, whipping off her flimsy top with just one hand, sliding it down her arm, and straight over onto James's arm, without so much as letting go of him.

This naturally caught his attention, his stance didn't change, his jaw stayed jutting up towards the ceiling, but his eyes angled down, taking in his personal little Christmas fairy, now naked to the waist, jumping from one leg to the other in her discomfort. This only caused her lovely rounded breasts to bounce up and down even better than before, which James, as before, found extremely delectable.

" Hang onto it." She cried out. " Don't let it go whatever you do. It'll work as a 'sentinel', and don't wander off as it will only last five minutes or so, ten at the most." With that, she gingerly let go his hand, stood for a second or two looking urgently around herself, to make sure it had worked and nobody could see her, and then rushed off to the ladies as fast as she could in her four inch silver high heels.

James took only a few seconds to work out what had happened. As long as he kept hold of the top, then Matilda would remain invisible, at least for a short while. Apparently that's what 'sentinels' did in the fairy world.

" Bloody hell, what the bugger.........." Bought him out of his daydream, as someone bumped full into him, spilling half the contents of the two pints he was carrying. The guy, the scrum half from the second team, looked around bewildered, trying to see what had caused his misfortune, looking straight through James as if he wasn't even there.

" Ah." Thought our hero, " I must still be invisible as well." A masterful piece of deduction in the circumstances for a number 8, not always renown for their savvy.

He looked around quickly, trying to spot one of his friends, intent on playing some kind of trick on them. There right beside him he saw Mike. That's the Mike that plays on the wing, not the assistant trainer with the short legs of course. A faint smile came over his face, though a bit pointless to mention it, as naturally nobody could actually see it, as he realized Mike was chatting to the 'Ice Maiden'.

" Won't get anywhere there." Thought James, " nobody ever does. Wears sexy outfits like that blouse and mini skirt she's got on now, and flirts all the time, but she's a complete prick-teaser." And that didn't rate her too highly in James's opinion.

He crept up close to them, and listened in to their conversation.

" Nice pair of tits you've got there Izzy." His sophisticated pal Mike was saying as he swayed back and forward, trying without too much success to keep them in focus, after the seven pints of beer he had consumed.

" And you've got as much chance of handling them as that bloody friend of yours James has." She said back to him, in a not too friendly tone. " Bleeding sex maniac he is. He should have it cut off."

James was shocked. Surprised at her attitude to him. He thought he had behaved quite the gentleman on their one and only date last week. When she'd refused to let him pull her top down, he'd accepted it, eventually that is, even though he'd bought her a hamburger earlier on. And didn't he drop her off at the bus stop so she could get home, even though she'd been such a disappointment?

" She needs a little lesson." He thought, " and Mike a nice surprise at the same time."

James crept up to Issy the Ice-maiden, carefully and invisibly, reached out and carefully and invisibly unpopped the third button of her blouse, the first two being already undone, that being her concession to the Christmas spirit.

Neither Issy nor Mike noticed anything at all.

He reached forward again, even more carefully and invisibly, and unpopped another one.

Still neither of them noticed.

When he repeated his careful and invisible feat again, her blouse started to gape wide open, and though Issy, who was still going on about something or other, the way women do, was still unaware of what was going on, at last Mike began to blink and shake his head, trying to make sense of what his eyes were telling him.

Only when James really incredibly carefully and invisibly dealt with the final button did Mike get round to openly reacting.

" Your thingy. It's all sort of......sort of.....well really nice actually", he muttered drunkenly, but still Issy, who'd had a few herself, didn't register what was happening.

Not till James, perhaps a bit cheekily really, started to slide her blouse very gently back off of her shoulders did Issy get wind that not all was as it should be.

" Bloody hell, what the......" she began, trying to grab back her blouse, but her speech was cut short as she transferred her attention to her tiny mini skirt that had become mysteriously unzipped, and was sliding slowly down her thighs.

" How did that happen?" Issy cried in alarm, only to discover that her arms had become trapped behind her by the blouse that was by then, half way down her back.

" Sorry." She muttered, blushing, as she hastily shook off her blouse to free up her hands for more essential things, reaching down to save her skirt, which was by then down to her knees,

" Oh no, not that. I'm so really sorry everyone." She exclaimed in embarrassment to the growing crowd around her, jerking her hands straight back up again as she felt her bra snap undone all by itself, allowing the skirt to fall to her ankles.

" That was close." Issy whispered to herself, as she grabbed desperately at her bra, clutching them to her ample breasts, only narrowly saving them from going on public display.

" Oh no, what's happening to me." She warbled, as she felt some unexplainable force of gravity, start to inch her panties down over the curve of her bottom.

Grabbing at her descending panties with both hands, to save herself from the gravest embarrassment, she appealed to the crowd, " Please, someone help me." But nobody did, and she only succeeded in releasing her bra, which promptly joined the heap on the floor.

In a last desperate attempt to retain at least some modicum of modesty, Issy straightened up again, and threw her arms across her bare chest to protect her assets.

" This is all most peculiar, what on earth next?" she demanded, unable to grasp what was happening, till eventually, at last, resignedly, she gave up the unequal struggle, as she became aware that her panties were again slipping down of their own accord, down over her bottom, down her rather shapely thighs, right down to her knees.

" Oh dear!" Issy said in some embarrassment to the crowd who had gathered around her. " Oh dear, oh dear. I'm most awfully sorry everyone. This is not like me at all."

" Blimey Issy, all I said was you had nice tits." Mike gasped, and with his befuddled brain unable to cope any longer, he wandered off to join his pals on the other side of the room, not being able to figure out why the normally placid Issy, had taken such cruel and un-necessary advantage of his good nature like that.

" Leave you alone for a moment and look what you get up to." Said a sweet little voice at just above the level of James's elbow. He took one last look at the Ice-maiden who by now had lost her inhibitions along with her clothing, and was swaying sexily to the music, her hands up high above her head, naked except for the knickers still caught round her knees, and surrounded by rugby players in various states of inebriation. She was apparently thoroughly enjoying her new freedom, if the smile of utter rapture on her face or indeed the words of the song she was singing could be anything to go by, that is.

" Just having a bit of fun." James explained, hastily demanding if everything was now OK with her, before she could chastise him, and remembering to take her hand, as the five minutes were by then more than up.

" You can get rid of that top, we can't use it anymore." His delicious little companion informed him, and James threw it over his shoulder, only for it to re-materialize on the head of their fly half George, who hardly even noticed, so engrossed was he in trying to persuade, albeit with difficulty, a very happy Issy to climb back into her clothes.

" She enjoyed doing that." Matilda commented, a rather wicked, very unfairy like smile appearing from nowhere. " I bet that was fun. I wonder what it would be like for a fairy to do that?"

Matilda then giggled loudly, jumping with joy, as Issy shoved back down the little red panties, that George for some unfathomable reason had at last succeeded in getting up again.

In her joyful excited mood, the topless little fairy fairly bounced across the room to where James's pals were gathering, most of them having returned from the delights of Issy, now that the show was finishing.

" Now hang on a bit." He warned her, as James saw Matilda start to slip out of her skirt, biting his tongue, as he realized with a shock that she must have abandoned her panties back in the ladies.

" You are more beautiful than the beauty of Christmastide!" He whispered to her, as she posed for him naked, only her silver high heels left, which did nothing to spoil the view.

" The little fairy was mesmerized by James's unexpected poetic words, and giggled girlishly, sticking her bare boobs out at him, shaking them at him daringly for effect.

The shock of the shaking shook James, and left him shaken to the core, shaking his head in shock at quite how shockingly stunning she looked when she shook...... Like that, that is.

So much so that he involuntarily let go of her hand.

" Oops." She cried out, grabbing back his arm before anyone could quite take note, though a couple of his team mates spun round, not quite taking in what they'd just seen, but aware that something had flashed though their minds.

Matilda giggled mischievously, now thoroughly loving this adventure. " You did that on purpose." She accused him. " I hope you're not thinking of doing it again."

" Wouldn't dream of it." He replied, too intent on exploring the silky smoothness of her tiny, tight, fairy body at last, to cotton on to what she was after.

" You're sure you wouldn't do it again?" she asked imploringly.

Her breasts were a perfect size for her tiny, slim, four foot four frame, and though that left them really quite small and fairy sized, James still had to remove the left one from his mouth to respond. " Of course not." He said.

" Why not?" she snapped impatiently and stamping her little fairy foot to his surprise, deciding that there would be plenty of time later for cuddling and canoodling, but keen to explore something new before all the men disappeared.

James then found himself in a very strange situation; one which most men would never find themselves in, and simply wouldn't recognize if they did.

He had absolutely no idea what she was on about. More important, he had absolutely no idea what she wanted.

" Help me up onto this table." She instructed him, giving up on him, but he did better than that, such was his eagerness to please. Putting both hands round her waist, he lifted her easily up, as easily as if she had been a doll, and placed her carefully right on it, almost letting go of her, before he remembered he mustn't. Matilda gave him her hand, and struck a very sexy pose, taking her lead from what she had seen Issy do earlier, her experience at such things not being too wide.

" How's it look?" she asked a very pleased James, now finding his eyes at the same level as her rather sweet little pussy, and the fine wispy strip of trimmed blonde hair that decorated it.

" Stick your boobs out a bit more. That's it..........hand on your hip......Yes, now just push your hip out like.....that's it you've got it. Perfect. Slant one shoulder back, and put your chin a little high. A touch more. Wow, Matilda, do you look fantastic. Your beautiful, and your body is.....well perfect."

" Thank you kind sir." The naughty little fairy said, a smile of pleasure and anticipation on her sweet face. " Now when I say go, let go of my hand. Just for a second, no more, and if you play any tricks then I will turn you into a frog, a real one.

Matilda stuck her breasts out just that tiny bit further, took several huge breaths to give herself courage, which on it's own caused James's eyes to bulge open even wider, and spoke in little more than a whisper. " Are you ready? GO!"

James let go of her hand as instructed, but couldn't detect any difference, just his beautiful little naked fairy stood there posing exactly as before, but he grabbed back her hand anyway, a little more than one second, but none the less quickly.

Pandemonium broke out.

His teammates around the table, at least those that had been even vaguely looking that way, reacted immediately.

" Christ." Shouted Tim.

" What the hell." Called Jeremy.

" Shit." Came from Alf, maybe not quite as well bought up as the others.

" Zut Alors! Poutain de merd." From Fabrice, on loan from the top French club Riberac, who now they were leading Pro One, could no longer find a regular position for him.

Mike just sat there with his mouth open, unable to even make a comment.

Meanwhile Nigel, of nervous and skittish disposition, as most props are known to be, toppled over backwards in his chair, landing with a crash, as his sixteen stone frame hit the floor.