Christmas Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SquiresBoy
SquiresBoy
90 Followers

I rolled my head back and thought about the first time I watched her make love to another woman. At the time it had seemed like everything was out of hand, like we had lost control of ourselves. She danced with an old girlfriend at a club, and I stood to the side and watched. We adjourned to the parking lot and they began kissing; I was too drunk to complain and Laura, by that point, was too horny to care whose hip she was grinding.

When the ex moved to go down on her, Laura looked into my eyes. I was too horny to stop her at that point, even if I had wanted to, and I reached my hand into my jeans to masturbate. We kept eye contact through our mutual orgasms, and Laura tenderly kissed her ex good-bye. When we got home, Laura and I had rough sex in the hallway, biting, growling, pure and simple fucking, and I told her how hot watching had made me.

We didn't do it often, maybe once every six months and only when we had a worthy candidate. Nothing got me off faster than watching Laura with another woman, watching the pleasure a stranger could get from my woman. I never would have guessed, as jealous as I have been in the past, but now it was one of my all time kinks. Seeing someone have her, but knowing that she was mine, all mine, the rest of the time.

Laura circled my clit with her tongue, used two fingers on me, and slid up my body. She kissed my breasts through my dress and then licked my chest. I gasped, finally put my hands on the back of her head, and pulled her to me for a kiss. I sucked her tongue as she continued to fuck me, putting all of her weight behind every thrust. I bit her bottom lip and turned my head to the side. She kissed along my jaw, my throat and my ear, and I said, "Say it."

"I love you," she panted. "Leslie, I love you."

I reached up and turned her face to mine, looking into her eyes. I brushed my thumb over her lips and kissed her hard. I broke the kiss when I came, pressing my face against her shoulder. Laura held me, grunting with effort as she thrust into me as hard as she could. She ran her tongue over my shoulder, bit down gently, and then pressed her lips to my ear.

"I'm yours. I'm always yours."

I embraced her, brought my legs up and hooked them behind her back, and rolled us both. I kissed her lips softly and whispered, "I know, Laura... I know. Because I'm always yours."

I settled on top of her, my head on her chest, and closed my eyes. There was a weak smile on my lips, but I didn't care. It was definitely a very merry Christmas for us. I could hardly wait for the New Year party.

SquiresBoy
SquiresBoy
90 Followers
12