Christmas Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Darian and Cameron arrive in Hawaii with their family...
7.5k words
4.5
20.6k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
101 Followers

A/N: I hope you enjoy this second installment of Darian and Cameron. All feedback is welcome, so please leave comments, and I'll try my best to respond to them all. Have a wonderful holiday, and have a freaking awesome New Year!!

TrippyLuv

******

Come on. Get the lead out ladies! Why are y'all taking forever to check everyone in? I need Cameron in the worst way!

Those are the thoughts running repeatedly through my mind as my family and I stand in the lobby of our Hawaiian hotel waiting to check-in. My need for Cameron after what we endured these past two days is real.

We haven't had sex since the morning after our falling out, but it wasn't from a lack of trying.

Our older identical twin brothers, Andrew and Ben, arrived home the next morning around 7am only minutes after we finished a third round of makeup sex. We planned to have one more dalliance before we left the following morning but it never happened. We tried to get away a couple times saying we made plans with friends, but Mom laid a serious quilt trip on us about spending time with family by using her evil powers of motherly persuasion. She knows none of us can say 'no' to her. Sex was a no-go later that night since Andrew and Ben's rooms are across from mine and Cameron's, and they tend to knock only once before entering our rooms.

So, we reluctantly made the decision to put sex on hold until we got to Hawaii.

Since sleeping together for the first time in the after-prom hotel room I secretly rented (for me and my ex-boyfriend, Jimmy) eighteen months ago, Cameron and I hadn't gone longer than twelve hours without sex. But now, we've beaten the record at just under forty-eight hours, and it's not one I want to beat again. I'm used to having sex daily, so going this long without it feels pointless and torturous.

What irritates me most about this is we could've checked into the hotel hours ago, but our flights screwed everything up.

A fourteen-and-a-half-hour trip from Philadelphia to Oahu, Hawaii became twenty-one hours due to bad weather before we left Pennsylvania, and the second plane delayed because it was late landing in California.

I was already in foul mood when we boarded the first plane, but by the second, I was downright cranky. To Cameron's credit, he tried his best to calm me, but nothing worked until mid-way through the second flight.

Our family had scattered paired seats on the second flight. Mom and Dad were in first-class, Andrew and Ben were in coach with me and Cameron. Their seats were in the very front while Cameron and I were towards the back. But we lucked out because weirdly enough there was no one on the side, behind, or in front of us. After quietly begging Cameron in our secret language for him to fuck me for the umpteenth time, he decided he had had enough.

He had me sit in the middle with my legs draped slightly open over onto the window seat with my head on his shoulder and a blanket covering me up to my neck. To anyone walking by it looked as though Cameron had his right arm draped over me as we slept, but what they wouldn't see was him erotically flicking my bean. It only got better once he began slowly finger banging me while using the heel of his hand to rub my clit. His movements were purposely slow, but it felt so good. Turned on by the fact my brother had his fingers inside me, it didn't take long for me to come. Stifling my moans by pursing my lips together, my body shuddered continuously as my orgasm flowed through me. I clamped my legs together to keep his fingers in me for a little while longer. I kept my eyes closed, but I smiled feeling Cameron kiss the top of my head. He played with my pussy for almost an hour and made me come multiple times. When Cameron finished, he smelled his hand with a soft moan before licking it clean. The sight of him doing that made me want to whip his cock out, straddle his lap and sink down on his throbbing member, and ride it until he filled me. But, I fought the urge because I knew I'd have him in only a couple more hours.

My only hope was for no one to notice how soaked my seat was when I got off the plane.

******

We finally reach one of the front desk clerks, who to her credit speedily checks us in, and has a couple bellhops to help take our bags upstairs. We take two separate elevators up because of the size of my older brothers. Cameron and I trail behind everyone when we reach our floor, and link our pinky's together. It's something we've done since before I can remember. We use it now to secretly hold hands in front of family, friends, or anyone else who might know us because it wouldn't look suspicious.

Cameron lifts my hand to his mouth giving it a quick kiss; I mouth, 'I love you', and playfully elbow him in his side when he mouths back, 'No, shit.'

One of the bellhops announces the first room is for Mom and Dad. The whole family piles in and tries to stay out of the way while the bellhops bring their bags in.

"Holy shit, Dad!" Ben exclaims from the bathroom. "You guys have a big-ass jet spa tub."

"Ben, I know you're twenty-two, but watch your mouth," Mom chides.

"Sorry, Mom," Ben says sticking his head out of the bathroom with a sheepish smile.

My three brothers clamor about the room touching and moving everything not nailed down. I shake my head at their childish behavior, but I can't help smiling.

"This island is absolutely gorgeous," I say aloud, walking towards the balcony and stare at the luscious view.

Cameron walks over and whispers, "Baby, this island ain't got nothing on you."

I lean in to kiss him but catch the near blunder by pretending to get a lash off Cameron's face. He smirks because for once it was me who almost messed up, so I stick my tongue out at him, and walk back into the room.

Cameron brushes by me and throws himself onto Mom and Dad's bed. He curls up into a ball, pretending to suck his thumb. He announces to the room, "Dang, this sucker is so freaking comfortable. I think I'm gonna stay in here with you guys."

Dad looks down at him and crosses his arms. "Cam, if you don't get your butt up off our bed, I'll make you sleep out on the beach, and let Darian keep the room to herself."

Jumping up and down, I chant, "Stay on the bed. Stay on the bed."

Everyone laughs while Cameron rolls his eyes at me; I give him a wink and blow a kiss.

Andrew laughs and yawns loudly. "Okay, I'm ready to hit the hay. I'm freaking exhausted. I need my beauty sleep if I'm gonna meet the love of my life and move down here to be with her."

Ben throws his arms around Andrew's shoulder. "Get real. No chick would ever pick you once she gets a load of me."

Andrew pinches Ben's chin and smiles. "Don't be mad 'cause I'm better looking than you."

"Yeah, right. I'm clearly the better looking one, jackass," Ben says, tapping his fist against Andrew's chin.

It's funny listening to them banter considering they're literally mirror images of each other. They are handsome. Each stand at six-foot-three, weigh about 230, olive complexion, loose raven curls with the same sea green eyes as Cameron and me. The only way non-family can tell them apart is Andrew is left-handed while Benjamin is right-handed.

"Benjamin Kostas Papadopoulos!" Mom says through clenched teeth. She is the smallest member of the family standing at five-foot-two with honey-brown hair, dark-brown eyes, our same complexion, except she has a no bullshit tolerance a 100-miles-long. Even though we've all passed her in weight and height, Mom isn't afraid to get in our face to put us in our place. She's intimidated by no one. "I don't want to embarrass you by kicking your behind in front of strangers. So, knock it off!"

Ben makes a whoops face. "Okay, Mom just full named me, so I'm gonna go before she pounds me into the ground. See ya at dinner. We still on for seven?"

Dad shakes his head. "Let's make it eight instead."

Andrew asks, "Can we order room service for lunch and charge it to the room?"

Dad nods looking at the four of us. "Yeah, I'll let y'all do it this one time, but after this, we eat all our meals in the dining area."

Andrew yawns again. "Okay. Sounds good to me. Let's go for real this time, Benny. I gotta get some sleep."

I reiterate his sentiment. "I'm with you, Andy. I can't wait to get this airplane stench off me and get some sleep."

Andrew and Ben give hugs and kisses before they leave with their bellhop.

I walk over giving our parents a hug and kiss. "See you at eight," I say. "Love you both."

"We love you, too," the reply in unison.

Walking towards the bellhop, I notice the beautiful caramel color of his skin, and how good-looking he is, and I smile. His nametag reads, Ka'eo. I have no idea how to pronounce it, but it's lovely.

He gestures towards the door and says, "Miss, if you'd please follow me, I will show you to your room."

I nod politely, turn to Cameron, and call out, "C'mon, Cammy, let's go to our room."

"Yeah, I'm right behind you," he says with a wave.

I roll my eyes and follow Ka'eo as he pushes the cart with Cameron's and my bags. I can't help staring at his ass in the white pants he's wearing. It's round and firm, but despite how beautiful his ass looks, it's not the one I want.

I notice Cameron's not following. Where is he?

I call out. "Cameron, you'd better hurry up before you get lost!"

We take a couple turns before finally arriving at the room. Good. We're far enough from our parents, but I have no idea where Andrew and Ben are. They could be next door for all I know. Once we find out, Cameron and I will go over what to do for the week.

A beautiful warms breeze greets us upon Ka'eo opening the door. I gasp at the sight and walk further into the room, and that's when I feel water seep into my cream-colored calf-high gladiator sandals.

"Oh, my god! The carpet's soaked," I say to Ka'eo in a panic looking at the floor. "What happened?"

"I don't know, miss," Ka'eo answers, walking towards the bathroom. Opening the door, more water pours onto the carpet, and he curses loudly before running inside. He reemerges with his uniform partially drenched a few seconds later. "I'm sorry, miss, but it appears that a pipe has burst. You won't be able to stay in this room. I'll take you back to your parent's so I can explain the situation to them."

Cameron appears suddenly looking none too pleased. "What the hell? You could've stopped when you didn't see me, Dari." When he sees me, his mood instantly changes to concern, and asks, "What's wrong, baby girl?"

Unable to control my tired whine, I answer, "A pipe burst. We gotta get another room. All I wanted to do was get some sleep, and I can't even do that now."

"It's okay. I know you're tired. Can we get this dealt with quickly?" Cameron asks Ka'eo.

"Yes, sir," Ka'eo replies. But before we leave, he calls maintenance and the front desk to apprise them of the situation.

Our folks aren't happy when we tell them what has happened. I'm not as upset after thinking about it. We could potentially get a room on a different floor, but I can't let them see my excitement of what could be.

"So, what happens now, young man?" Dad asks Ka'eo.

Answering with a shrug and shake of the head, he answers, "I don't know, sir. The concierge will answer all your questions. I'll take you down now so they can get this squared away for you."

Dad turns to Mom. "Okay. Thalia, you stay here, and I'll go down."

"Are you sure, Kostas?" Mom asks, standing in front of Dad.

"Yes, wife. You stay here and get some rest. I should be back shortly," Dad says, crossing his fingers, and gives Mom a kiss on the cheek.

The four of us head out and towards the elevator.

******

Leilani, the petite concierge, with a killer smile, and almond-shaped chocolate brown eyes, addresses Dad, "I do apologize for this unforeseen inconvenience, Mr. Papadopoulos. Unfortunately, the hotel has no extra rooms and is booked through until the end of the week."

"There has to be one available. I can't have all four of my kids sharing one room. My eldest boys look like linebackers, and these two are nothing to slouch at either," he says gesturing with his thumb towards us. "Could you please check again?"

She smiles warmly. "Certainly, Mr. Papadopoulos. I will look again, but I don't think the results will change."

Her fingers fly across the keyboard with ease, and her eyes never leave the computer screen. I know we've gotten lucky when her face brightens.

"It appears we do have a room available, and we'll put you in it right away, but you should know... it's a honeymoon suite. Would you like the room, sir?"

Dad sighs heavily. "How much extra will this cost me?"

"The same price you booked your other room, sir. The only thing that will make the price change is if your children decide to add amenities that would otherwise be complimentary to the suite."

Dad turns and points to us. "You will not, I repeat, you will not charge anything other than this afternoon's lunch to the room, are we clear?"

Cameron and I stand at attention, salute, and reply in unison, "Yes, sir."

Dad laughs and turns back to Leilani. "Ok, we'll take it. Thank you so much."

"It's my pleasure, Mr. Papadopoulos."

Dad turns to us and asks, "Who gets the bed?"

Cameron says, "Dari can have it. I'll sleep on the sofa if we have one."

I shake my head. "No way. We both need sleep after the flights from hell. We can handle sharing a bed for a week, Cam. It'll be like when we were kids."

Cameron laughs and says in our secret language, "Yeopahop, onoplyop thopisop topimeop wopeop wopillop bopeop fopuckingop!" (Yeah, only this time we will be fucking!)

Smirking I quickly reply, "Anopdop sopuckingop, anopdop lopickingop." (And sucking, and licking.)

We laugh and turn our attention back to Dad, who shakes his head in bewilderment, and says, "I still can't believe you two understand each other. You talk so fast that it sounds like gibberish. What's so funny?"

I shrugged. "Cam joked about how creeped out people are gonna be hearing siblings are staying in the honeymoon suite, and I agreed."

A throat clearing grabs our attention.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt, Mr. Papadopoulos, but everything is set for the new room," Leilani says sweetly, and hands our keycards to Ka'eo and informs him of our new room number.

Dad tags along so he'll know where our room is. I smile to myself when the button for the top floor lights up after Ka'eo presses it. This means five floors separate us from the rest of the family, and it gives Cameron and I the freedom we need to be a couple.

Stepping off the elevator, I'm in awe. Compared to the floor my family is on this one is unbelievable, but it doesn't prepare me for walking into our suite. This place is palatial. We're standing in a foyer bathed in white light from the overhead crystal chandelier. There are beautiful works of Hawaiian art on the walls and a few decorative figurines and books throughout the sitting room. There's a large white rug in front of the fireplace. Separating the sitting room from the bar/kitchenette area is a large aquarium with about two dozen tropical fish inside.

Ka'eo opens the balcony doors making the white curtains blow inward. The smell of the ocean hangs deliciously in the air. A cream-colored chaise lounge sits off to the side of the open doors leading out to a private balcony with a small outdoor hot tub.

I walk in further to see the rest of the suite, when closed double-doors on my left catch my eye, and I open them.

"Holy, shit!" I whisper breathlessly.

This is the bed I've pictured before in a fantasy of mine. I can't believe it's in front of me now.

The large white canopy bed with sheer fabric draping down from the beams sets in the middle of the bedroom. There is a small footstool on both sides of the bed which aid in getting onto it. Multiple pillows line the head of the bed with a folded fluffy white blanket at the foot. I walk over and let my hands graze down the sheer fabric and shudder in delight.

"Check out this bathroom, Dari," Cameron calls out.

I run over and nearly lose my mind.

The bathroom has a large white jet-spa tub in the corner, an all-glass above-head shower stall stands on the opposite side, a double sink vanity, and the toilet/bidet have their own separate areas.

"I get first crack at the tub, baby boy," I say with my eyes lingering on the warm, inviting gleam of the white porcelain.

"It's all yours. I only take showers anyway," Cameron replies with a dismissive wave of his hand.

We both know that's not true. Cameron and I take a regular weekly bubble bath to talk about whatever is on our mind. We'll be in there together at some point before the end of the trip.

Dad scoffs. "I can't believe you two lucked out because of a pipe burst. This would've been perfect for your mother and me."

I shrug without sympathy. "Sorry, Dad. That's how the cookie crumbles."

"Yeah, I can tell you're all heartbroken about it," he says looking around the bathroom one more time.

Ka'eo walks towards me with something in his hand.

"Miss," he says, handing me a large black remote control, "everything in your room can be controlled with this. It's easy to use because the buttons have labels for each item. You're allowed to feed the fish if you want. The food is in the plastic container on top of the mantle by the aquarium with instructions on the lid. If not, housekeeping will do it for you if you let them know. I have moved your bags to the bedroom. If you need any further help, press the red button on your house phone to contact the concierge. Do you have any questions?"

"No, I don't," I answer looking at the remote and press a button for the tub area. "Wow! You can fill the tube with this thing?"

Water gushes from the silver waterfall faucet and into the tub.

"That's crazy," Cameron balks, walking over to the tub and puts his hand through the water.

The three of us forget Ka'eo is in the room until he clears his throat.

Turning I give him a sheepish smile, shut off the water, and say, "I'm sorry. We've lost our minds over this bathroom. I think we're all set. Thank you so much for your help with everything."

Ka'eo doesn't move to leave as we continue to smile at each other.

Cameron steps forward and rudely says, "Yeah, thank you, man. You can leave now."

"Cam, don't be an ass," I scold.

Ka'eo holds his hands up to keep the peace. "Miss, it's okay. Please, everyone, enjoy your stay,"

When he turns to leave, Dad calls out, "Hold on." Ka'eo turns back with a questioning look. Dad steps in front of him with his hand out, and Ka'eo takes it. "Thank you for your help, young man. This is for you."

I can see the $100 exchange hands.

Ka'eo looks astonished. "Sir, I was just doing my job. This is unnecessary."

"You earned that for all your help. I'm sure you've missed out on other runs in the time you've been with us. That is to make up for it," Dad says pointing at the money. "Don't even think about trying to give it back."

I step forward smiling. "I'd listen to him if I were you, especially considering how much of a cheapskate he is usually. My advice. Take the money and run."

Ka'eo chuckles. "Thank you, sir." He nods at the three of us and leaves.

Once the door closes, I punch Cameron in the shoulder and hiss, "That wasn't very nice. He was just doing his job."

"He wasn't working. He was flirting with you, Dari," he counters with irritation.

"No, he wasn't," I retort.

"Yeah, right," Cameron says exiting the bathroom, and I follow after him.

I run ahead and stop Cameron by stepping in front of him. "Even if he was, it doesn't give you the right to treat him that way."

He counters with his nose flaring. "I have every right. Yopoureop mopineop, nopotop hopisop!" (You're mine, not his!)

TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
101 Followers