Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my balls wanting to explode, and I had to force myself to remember what was going on. When I looked back down to Sarah, I smiled apologetically, but she just grinned and winked at me. She had followed my line of sight, and was now also taking glances over at her kin. But Sarah wanted me to keep my eyes on her, so while she bobbed her head, she used her hands to push her breasts up, and then returned her hands to my balls, squeezing them a little harder then usual.

“Okay, okay,” I cried, my attention fully on her again. This apparently made her happy, and she increased the suction. After another minute of this, I couldn’t take anymore, and hearing Erin suddenly cry out as Kate gave her an orgasm was the final straw. Sarah seemed to know this, but she never took her mouth off, and when I came, she took the full blast down her throat.

This was the only time Sarah closed her eyes, mentally picturing the sight of my semen going down her throat, where it settled in her stomach. When I finished, Erin smiled up to me and climbed back onto my lap. We kissed again, though only long enough to get me rock hard again. This accomplished, I ran my fingers along her hips, and slowly pulled her panties down. They were already soaked, her pussy dripping wet.

I stared down at that beautiful flower for a minute, and as much as I wanted to dive down into it, my cock was doing the thinking right now, and it hadn’t plunged into that pink pool in a few days (Sarah had wanted to stick to foreplay for the last 12 days to make it more special). With on last kiss, Sarah turned around, her ass grinding into my lap. With her pale white back to me, she leaned forward, and impaled herself onto my cock. She let out a soft moan as it was pushed in, and became louder as I pushed upwards, plunging my cock deeper into her.

Since we were fucking like this, we could both watch as Kate strapped on her new dildo, and fucked Erin, who was lying down on her back, her legs up in the air, and wrapped around Kate. When Erin opened her eyes and noticed us watching, her face split with a huge smile. Kate managed to look up and also smiled to us.

This seemed to excite Sarah more, and she increased her own pace of going up and down on my cock. Getting even more turned on, I reached around her slim white waist and covered her smooth pussy with my right hand. Then I started rubbing it, feeling my cock as it went into her body. When I found it, I twisted her clit, making her squirm even more. “Yes, yes, play with my clit,” Sarah cried out. “Oh god, I’m cumming!” This only made my cock get harder. Wanting to see her expressions as she came, I used both of my hands to turn her back around. Since I left my dick in her cunt, this was a bit painful, as my cock also twisted, but when I had her breasts in my face again, I grabbed her ass cheeks and started bouncing her on my dick. This helped twist it back into the right position, as well as push it deeper in. Her giant breasts started bouncing out of control, occasionally slapping me in the face. This was getting a bit painful, so I buried my face into those breasts, biting on the nipples and playing with them with my tongue. When her teddy got in the way, I yanked the cups down, letting her tits pop out. This made it easier to suck on them.

Sarah was practically screaming now as she had her orgasms, “YES, YES, YES!!!”

I could also hear Erin crying out as Kate continued fucking her, “Oh god, yes Aunty, yes. Fuck me harder Aunty! FUCK ME LIKE DADDY AND MOMMY FUCK ME.”

I couldn’t take anymore, and told this to Sarah. “Cum … cum inside me …” she said through pants. “I’m…I’m still on…the pill. I don’t… want you to… stop.” Never able to say no to her, I thrust my hips up as far as they’d go and unleashed a flood of cum inside her.

Sarah fell backwards, her cunt still impaled on my dick, her breasts giggling as her body shook. Not for the last time I was glad she took yoga. “Yes, yes, keep cumming. Fill me up,” she yelled. I was never one to just relax as I came and let the fluid come. Whenever I came inside a woman, I only increased my thrusts, so while Sarah was practically lying down in thin air, I was still banging hard into her, pushing that cum further in.

Even when I finally stopped, I was still pumping into her, because Sarah was still cumming. Her cunt wouldn’t let go of my dick, so what else could I do? Sarah kept cumming for the next few minutes, and when she finally did slow down, I pulled her back to me and our lips locked and tongues wrestled as we shared a kiss.

When we broke our kiss, Sarah had a huge grin on her face. “I hope your not done lover, because the night is still young.”

She pulled me off the couch and down onto the floor, where she got on her hands and knees. “Cum on stud, fuck me doggy style under the mistletoe.” She pulled her teddy off and threw it towards Erin’s, where it glided to the floor.

All that I needed was the sight of her young pussy and pale white ass sticking up in the air, waiting for me, to get me hard again. So she only had her ass up there in empty air for a few seconds, before I got behind her and pushed it in.

We were long pat the days when I’d have to go in slowly. They had trained their pussies well at an early age. They had to just to be able to take me. Even Mrs. O’Connell would tell me that she was glad she had the twins, because otherwise her cunt wouldn’t be big enough to take me (or her husband, she would add to try and get her hint across.) The twins always insisted that I was bigger then their “Daddy.” As I pushed into Sarah, her cunt tightening on my cock, I noticed that Kate and Erin where watching us. I caught both of their eyes and they licked their lips as they played with their tits and pussies. This of course got me even hotter (especially when Kate flirted with me, something she never does), and Sarah received the benefits of this flirtation, as she moaned her opinion.

I kept getting hotter and harder, and when Sarah’s hair flew towards me, I grabbed it and pulled her head back. “Oh yes, pull my hair,” she yelled. Neither of us usually got this ruff, but tonight we couldn’t help ourselves. As I pulled her hair, she bucked her hips, and it felt like I was mounted on a bucking bronco. All that I needed was a cowboy hat.

“That looks so hot,” Erin said as she crawled over to us. She then slid underneath Sarah, their breasts slapping into each other, and positioned herself beneath Sarah’s pussy. She brought her head up and started licking both the pussy and my cock. Sarah tried to lean down to eat out Erin, but I was still pulling her head back.

“Now, now Max, hasn’t anyone taught you to share,” I heard behind me as Kate wrapped her arms around my neck. When she nuzzled my ear, I let go of Sarah’s hair, and she dove down into Erin’s pussy, her tongue licking clean the dripping cum spilling forth. “That’s better.” She had switched over to my other ear.

“You know Max, Erin was telling me about your morning earlier.” Uh, oh, I thought. My pumping had slowed down, but I don’t think Sarah noticed, her pussy getting enough attention already.

“Hmmm, yes, eat my pussy Erin,” Sarah would call out.

“It seems you were misbehaving with a sacred region of hers.” I gulped, worried about what she was going to do to me. “That was very bad.” She gave my bare ass a hard spank, her fingers lingering over my hard ass. “You’re a bad boy Max, and bad boys must be punished.” And with no more warning, she grabbed the shaft of her strap on (still strapped onto her) and shoved it into my ass.

“Holy shit!” I yelled as I suddenly slammed Sarah a lot harder. Sarah also moaned harder into Erin’s cunt, not ready for the combined forth of both Kate and myself. “Oh fuck,” I groaned. I wonder if this was how it felt for Erin.

“Did you know Max, that the male G-Spot is in the ass,” Kate said to me as she angled her fake cock up further in my ass, making me a believer of her theory. Though my anal cavity was killing me, she had hit a spot that drove me nuts. And since I was also still inside Sarah, the sudden shakes that hit my body went into her, and I instinctively found her G-Spot and this drove her equally as wild. Not one to be left out, Erin enjoyed the fruits of our labor by lapping up all the juices that dripped down from Sarah’s cunt.

Thanks to Kate’s malicious new techniques, I wasn’t able to last as long as I normally could, and after only a few minutes my breathing became more feral and wild. The twins knew that when I did this, I was getting ready to shoot out a huge load of cum, so Erin rolled out from underneath her sister, and Sarah slid off of my cock, and both twins kneeled in front of my cock, milking it for all its worth. Kate never left my ass, but she did lean forward onto my back and wrapped her arms around me while she whispered encouragement into my ears. “Come on big boy, give these girls their presents.”

When Kate stuck her tongue in my ear and crushed her breasts to my back, it was all I could take, and I gave out a beastial growl as I shot my load all over the twins’ faces and their hands. I was cumming so much I even got some on their huge tits. The girls giggled as they became covered in white cream.

“Good boy,” Kate purred into my ears as she finally pulled that monster toy out of my ass. I groaned again from the sudden pressure, causing my dick to spurt out a bit more cum. Seeing the white gold spill out, Kate quickly crawled around me and dived down onto my cock, her mouth impaling itself on my still hard meat. “Hmmm,” she moaned as she sucked the remaining cum from my balls.

When she had finished, she turned around to face the twins, and the three of them shared an embrace as they cleaned my cum off of themselves. When I had recovered some of my strength, I joined them, and we all enjoyed a four-way tongue lock, our hands groping over all our naked and sweaty bodies.

A sudden flash of light interrupted our kiss, and when we separated, we were surprised to see Mrs. O’Connell, completely naked, taking pictures of with her new digital camera, and Mr. O’Connell was video taping us (he was wearing boxer shorts). When they saw that we noticed them, Mrs. O’Connell lowered her camera and smiled at us. “You were all making so much noise that we just had to come down and see what you were up too.”

None of us arguing her decision, we sat together, posing for a decent picture. I had a twin on each side of me, and Kate lay across all of our laps as Mrs. O’Connell snapped the shot. “There’s one Xmas card, now let’s get the family card.” She set the camera on auto and placed it in a good place, and then came over to join us, quickly followed by Mr. O’Connell. They stood behind us and we all shouted, “cheese” when the flash went off.

“Now that we have our Christmas card, let’s get some home videos.” Mrs. O’Connell told her husband to set up the video camera so it could record all of us, and then she leaned down and started sucking on Kate’s tits.

We spent the rest of the night in a sweaty mass of naked flesh and gushing cum. Mr. O’Connell laughed when the twins told him how Kate had used her new strap on in my ass, but when his wife and sister-in-law grinned maliciously at him, he knew that he was soon to be in the same situation, and now it was my turn to laugh as I stuck a finger up Kate’s ass and twisted it around, while she began curling and purring like a cat.

When morning came, I found myself on the floor, my head resting on Sarah’s bountiful breasts. By the gentle rhythm of her breathing, I knew that she was still asleep. I had some difficulty standing up as Sarah’s mother was using my hips as her cushion, my cock still in her mouth. When I finally got out of that human tangle, I heard Erin and Kate talking in the kitchen, so I went to see what they were up too.

My heart sank as I heard Kate telling Erin how to go about signing up for the army. The twins had often talked about following in Kate’s footsteps, and their aunt never tried to talk them out of it. They were enchanted by her tales of adventure, and saw her life as one they’d love.

I had only once tried talking them out of it, reminding them of the dangers Kate has faced, not to mention all the people she’s killed, but nothing I could say changed their minds. Even their parents tried to dissuade them, but to no good. So, at that moment, I came to a decision. If the twins joined the army after graduation, I would go with them. Someone had to keep them safe, but I knew that after this day, nothing would ever be the same again. When Sarah woke up, and Erin told her how Kate would sponsor their membership into the army (and mine when I said I’d follow them), she squealed in delight and all three women hugged and jumped up and down.

Mrs. O’Connell wasn’t so happy, and I found out that when Mr. O’Connell had heard earlier, before I woke up, he had left the house without saying anything, going into the backyard to chop wood. When I joined him (after putting on some clothes), and told him that I’d be going too, he made me promise to watch out for them. We knew my promise wasn’t necessary, but I also knew that hearing me say those words made him feel better, and he would be able to sleep at night knowing that I was there to take care of his precious babies.

I don’t think he ever forgave me for what happened. Ironically, it was the following Christmas when our world collapsed. Like we had intended, we joined the army the day after graduation. Kate had returned to help us out, and introduce us to some of the officers who’d be training us. Because of her influence, (and all the practice training she gave us over the past few years), we were placed into the advanced groups. We finished at the top of our class after only a few months, and by October we had our first assignment. We did so well, we had a few more following. We were never separated for any of them, our commanders having realized early on that we did best when all three of us were together. By December, we were joined with Kate for a special mission. We finished it better then any of us could have imagined, but when we were returning to the rendezvous, we became separated. Sarah was with me, and Kate and Erin went another way. Sarah and I reached the helicopter on time, and we waited an extra ten minutes, but when Kate and Erin never showed up, the chopper had to leave. I had to knock Sarah out to keep her from going back for Erin. I, however, did jump out. I waited for the chopper to be ten feet over the ground, when it was to high to descend to grab me back, and then I jumped.

Ignoring the cries of the other soldiers in the chopper, I ran back through the field and disappeared into the forest. I never looked back as the chopper flew back to base camp.

I spent the next week in enemy territory, dodging patrols, dogs and mine fields, as I looked for the rest of my team — my family. A few days before Christmas, I found Kate. She had been taken prisoner by one of the rebel groups we were fighting, and she was tied up in a cabin, naked and battered. From the looks of her, I could tell that she had been raped numerous times, and was close to death. Not willing to leave her there to die, I used my training to kill the guards and then I cut her free. I had to drag her and carry her for ten miles before she finally woke up. I had stolen some clothes from a peasant’s house for her, and after feeding her, her first meal in a few days, she was able to walk on her own for short spans. She also told me how she had become separated from Erin and didn’t know what happened to her. I never asked her about her time as a prisoner, and she never brought it up.

We finally reached the main camp by the 23rd. I left her to the camp doctor, and intended to go back to find Erin, but the base CO had stopped me at gunpoint. He wasn’t ready to kill me to stop me, but he had orders to shoot my leg if I didn’t get onto the same chopper as Kate was put in, and return to the states. To this day I still walk with a slight limp.

We arrived on Christmas Eve, and by Christmas day, I was walking up to the O’Connell’s house. Kate wanted to join me, but she was forced to stay in the base hospital. Sarah was the first to greet me, and she fell into my arms, crying. I could see by her eyes that, that was all she had been doing since I left. When I told her that Kate was safe, she smiled, but when I said I couldn’t find Erin, she became a ghost. All emotion left her, and her mom had to help her to a couch.

Mr. O’Connell was cordial with me. He appreciated that I helped get Sarah to safety, and that I had found Kate, but he couldn’t forgive me for leaving Erin behind. Things were never the same in the O’Connell house ever again. Kate was no longer welcomed, Mrs. O’Connell blaming her, and I always received a frosty welcome. Even Sarah was finding it hard to live there, so by spring, she moved out and into my apartment. This had been a plan of ours for a while, but Erin was also supposed to move in with us. We never celebrated Christmas again. We tried to do so the next year, but all that we could think of was how Erin was still missing, and Kate had sunk into her self in depression.

Even the army was never the same. Our CO’s knew that the three of us had made the perfect team, but without Erin we could never concentrate. We never screwed up a mission, but our anger and loss was apparent in our targets. On our last mission, just before December, we were ordered to snipe a known terrorist. Instead, we blew up their weapon plant, killing the terrorist, and over a hundred more people. This was our statement to our COs that we were finished, and they accepted.

That was two years ago. We were 22 now, and had been living together for almost three years. Both of us were doing better, and even Kate was getting on with her life. She had stayed in the army, but she didn’t have the same fire she used to have. When she was off duty, she would often stay with us. Sarah and I never blamed her once for what happened. As much as I may have wanted to, after finding Kate in that prison camp, I could never feel anger towards her ever again.

The only time we would sink back into our depression was Christmas. We tried to make it special, Sarah would decorate and bake pastries, I’d pick up Kate from where ever she was, and we’d try to celebrate, but it was never to be. Last year was worse of all when Sarah happened to get her period on that day, and Kate called telling us that she couldn’t make it. Worse of all, we found out that her mother had finally succumbed to her sickness and died a few days later, followed by her father a month after that. Mrs. O’Connell had lost her carefree beauty when Erin didn’t return, and she had slowly sunk into a depressed sickness. She only withered away since then, and Mr. O’Connell was following suit.

“You know what I want for Christmas?” Sarah suddenly yelled at me, snapping me out of my reverie and bringing me back to the present. I had asked her for her Christmas wish, trying to bring some light into this dark time. “I want my sister back!” It was the same every year. “I know she’s still alive, I can feel it. And they know it too.” Sarah believed that the base camp knew where Erin was, but refused to do anything about it, or even tell us. They knew that the instant we found out where Erin was, we’d grab our equipment and go and rescue her, not caring if we started a war in doing so.

Though we were finished with the army, we kept up our training. While we were in good shape before the army, military service had only improved us. I was now a mass of bulging muscles, and Sarah was a goddess; her hair was still long and red, she still had the same mysterious blue and green, but she was toner, and her white skin was permanently tanned bronze from so many missions. We were living in California now, so she kept her tan on by sunbathing naked outside on our private beach (we had amassed quite a fortune as freelance mercenaries). She didn’t have any fat showing on her body, but she also wasn’t one of those heavily muscled women you see in competitions. She had kept her feminine physique without sacrificing her strength. She could now snap a cow’s neck with barely a sweat. We were also engaged to be married, but Sarah wanted to wait for Erin to be her maid of honor. I never said anything to change her mind.